Student Bodies - in Spain

Story Info
A dozen students have a really sexy holiday.
10.8k words
4.7
19.2k
18
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authored by Frankie and Friends and compiled by Frankie

Authors note. I wrote this story some years ago, and self-published it on a major e-tailer, before I realised how easy it was to find erotic stories on line, namely Literotica. I did sell a few dozen copies, and for those of you who bought it, a thank you. The main problem was getting 'Star Ratings' without buying them. I guess purchasers were reluctant to admit they were buying. Anyway, here it is for free. It is obviously a work of fiction, but does draw on my experiences as a student, in those days before mobile phones. All characters involved with any sexual activities are over the age of eighteen. WW

Chapter One Frankie

I guess writing this story takes me back to my childhood, you know, where in the first week of the new school year the teacher would ask you to write a story about your summer holidays. Well, as the only English student amongst us, although I am afraid that my grammar is not a strong point, I was elected to compile this book, partly for our enjoyment, partly for yours, the reader, and partly to make some money to pay off our student debts. The format is that each of us has written at least one chapter of a favourite, or momentous evening and I have proof-read and compiled it in some form of order. So blame me if it goes horribly wrong. Jane Austen, I ain't.

Perhaps I should first explain that although every late teenage holiday-maker claims to be going to be sunny Spain to get shagged senseless every night, this is not always true. Sure, some of us may want that, others want romance, new experiences, culture, a skinful of booze, an illicit relationship with a 'foreigner', or at least a stranger, a break from the tedium of student life (yes really) and to establish European harmony through cross cultural ties. Well, we achieved most of these, with the definite exception of culture and European harmony.

We had planned this fairly late and like all student arrangements everything changed a dozen times before the final twelve agreed to go. We only had a full balanced complement of twelve ten days before we went out, and then we were a mismatched bunch. We did not all know each other well. It could easily have been a disaster.

Let me first establish the cast of players. At this stage it will be necessary to conceal a little of the detail in order to spare the blushes of our parents, and the wrath of the University, where we would all like to continue our degrees. We met up at a Midlands University where a few of us shared the same halls for the first year, girls on the first floor, boys on the ground. Jon and Luther were not in our block but played football with the other guys, Cindy was Pete's girlfriend, Yasmin and Hannah were in a nearby block but on the same course as Sarah.

Before this holiday we were certainly not an inseparable crowd, in the future who knows. Our paths had at that stage only crossed, we all knew each other but we all knew some better than others. Cindy and Pete were an item as were Luther and Lucy. So here goes the Cast of Players

Me, Frankie -- home counties spoiled. Long blonde hair, slim, a pony at home and personalised number plate on my convertible 206 (also at home).

Lucy -- my best mate, as Northern as I was Southern, would call a spade a spade (or indeed a fucking spade) also blonde and a body to die for. While I had never had anything but passing Lesbian tendencies the thoughts had crossed my mind from time to time, especially when I looked at Lucy.

Sarah - Scottish and a little up herself. Really had wanted to go to St. Andrews University, where she would have met a better class of person. Long dark hair, tall with long legs and an attractive, if not haughty demeanour. She changes into a party animal after a few drinks.

Cindy -- first generation Caribbean East London but with an attractive Jamaican accent. Legs that we reckoned were the longest in the universe. Fit as you like and doing a PE course. She is a potentially good long jumper who could probably be better if she did not believe that a good night of sex was worth 500 calories and 3 hours training.

Yasmin -- Midlands born and bred with dark olive skin, and long black hair. She had a very strict family upbringing and was undoubtedly the brainiest amongst us. Her parents wanted her to live at home but she has fought relentlessly to lead a less restricted life. Otherwise she would never have been allowed to come away in a mixed crowd. A little shy and a bit of a loner. Virgin.

Hannah -- Also a virgin but from choice. A romantic, waiting to meet Mr. Right. She has a Rubenesque body, magnificent big, but firm tits over a rounded non-pc body. Buddied up with Yasmin in class, now inseparable.

Simon -- also a PE degree. Goodlooking, crew cut, what a body, firm six pack, pecs, the lot. Just a little shy otherwise he would be the campus stud. Yorkshire born and bred, he would love to be a professional sportsman but is I am afraid a Jack of all trades, good at all sports but not outstanding in any of them.

Josh -- a background similar to mine in the Home Counties. Daddy was something in the city so money was never a problem. A bit too keen to try to buy a girl with his Gold Card but not unattractive. A bit too lazy to work out, but still plays football with the rest of the boys.

Luther -- Captain of the football team and also doing a PE degree. He is the reason that I knew I wasn't a lesbian. I had really tried to pull him in the first few weeks of term but Lucy had beaten me to it and, as a mate, I really did not think I should try to get him into bed until Lucy got tired of him. Amazingly considering his Caribbean London background he and Cindy had not met before Uni. They knew a lot of people in common and apparently had often visited the same bars and clubs without meeting.

Pete -- the funny guy. He is taking a business and marketing degree and you just know that he will eventually be the world's best salesman. His Irish background and easy smile could charm any girl into bed within minutes. I think he got Cindy there in 27 mins flat after meeting in the Student Bar. They have been together for a long time now -- over three months.

Chris -- the ginger minger. No he's all right. They say the quiet ones are the worst but he has a gentle humour that hides the passion. That's what he tells us anyway. A little naïve or maybe just shy, he has always claimed that there were no local girls, only untouchable holiday-makers where he grew up in Cornwall.

Jon -- We have always had him lined up as a natural partner for Hannah, a bit shy, certainly still a virgin, and a body that could be shared around. Built for comfort. He was the one that surprised me the most over the weeks to come. Where the others may have had bodies to die for, he had a cock to die for. He was a little embarrassed about it and would never let us measure it but I reckon ten inches and four inches around would just about cover it. As would four hands.

Well here we go, on our holidays.

We had rented a biggish house with a small pool on the Costa Brave on the edge of a small coastal resort for just short of a month. Not a Faliraki but still a few bars and a couple of night clubs. We got it fairly cheaply for the month of June and found it fairly easy to pair off in the rooms, Pete & Cindy, Luther & Lucy then two pairs of boys and girls. Yasmin and Hannah,leaving Sarah with me. Josh was with Simon, leaving Chris and Jon.

Let me take up the story of the first of the fun nights, eight or nine days into the holiday.

Frankies Story.

There I was lying on the bed having a small siesta after we had been in Spain for just over a week. We had had a pretty heavy week, drinking and dancing, but no SEX. Not unnaturally therefore I had my hands down the front of my panties. A couple of the girls were lying by the pool, I could hear some of the guys working out, right outside my bedroom window and the thought of their now tanned bodies was making me horny. It was all right for the two couples, they were getting it all right. You could hear Cindy trying to stifle her giggles and screams every night in the next room. There was Sarah and I most nights surreptitiously diddling ourselves under the bedclothes hoping that the other one was asleep. I played my fingers over my outer lips, peeling them back as they juiced up, gently dreaming of Pete who I could hear outside the window. I took a firm grip on my clitoris, easing it from its little hood and squeezed. I cursed that I could not use my new toy, the Rabbit, with the clitoral stimulator. It was too noisy even at a low speed. I pushed up the first then a second and then a third finger. My chest was heaving as I massaged my left nipple, squeezing and pulling. All too quickly, stifling my cries, I bounced on the bed, driving my fingers further and further up my steaming cunt. I could feel the juice trickling down my thighs as I came. Great -- but still not SEX. I lay there glowing, thinking where my next lay was to come from and saw Pete in my minds eye. I thought about how I would enjoy a game of strip poker with him, particularly as I could not play poker and would therefore undoubtedly lose embarrassingly. I sat up straight as a little scheme ran through my mind. I hurriedly threw on a bikini, picked a couple of beers out of the fridge and strolled outside to where I knew Josh would be lying after dropping out early from the workout group. I chose Josh, firstly because he was lying on his own and secondly because even I could not approach somebody else's boyfriend with what I had in mind.

'Hi - fancy a beer?' as I sat down beside him.

'Sure,' he said 'What's up, looking for a man for the afternoon?'

Too close to the truth that one.

'Yes, is there one handy? Do you know one?' I joked, sitting down close to him.

'But seriously,' I started, 'I feel a little guilty that we are spending too much money every evening when we go clubbing. You and I are probably okay and I may be wrong, but I don't think some of the guys can afford a month at this rate.'

He gave me a strange look. I guess I am not usually known as a philanthropist.

'Got any ideas.'

'Well,' I tried to look casual, 'how about a night in and a game of trivial pursuit. We can get a bucket load of wine and get pissed indoors.'

'Sounds like a fun evening. But I think I was getting somewhere with that blonde barmaid in the G-spot Bar down the road. I thought I might try again.'

'Listen, if you boys lost the first game, maybe we could have a little bet on the second game, say washing up for a week.'

'Why would I want to risk washing up for a week, and anyway we could beat you easily.'

'Now listen, stupid. If you lost again then maybe we could increase the stakes a little.' I thought that maybe he would now get the hint but his blank look forced me to add, 'Maybe some clothes or something.'

He got there, and smiled broadly.

'Maybe a night in wouldn't be too bad,' he laughed.

'Don't go spoiling it by telling too many people. Talk to Simon and between you I reckon you can answer enough questions wrong to manage to lose the first couple of games for your team, and then you can increase the stakes and start winning. As Pete and Luther are partnered up with girls already, they might not like the idea.' I could see that Josh was already thinking of the likely benefits of winning after losing the first couple of games.

I yawned, winked and said 'I am going for a nap, might be a late night, I guess I will see you at tea time.'

We sat later around the dirty dinner plates.

'What time are we going out?'

'What about a night in' says an eager Josh. We all looked at him as if he had two heads.

'Some wine, beer, a couple of bottles of vodka and a game of Trivial Pursuits. Seriously though we have been hitting some expensive nights and just this once a night in may be fun.'

'Sure' I said, 'Why not', and Hannah, Yasmin, Lucy & Chris were quick to agree, thinking about their purses I guessed.

Well the first game, Girls v Boys of course, we girls won by six wedges to two wedges in almost indecent haste.

'I can't believe we lost that. Let's have a little bet on the next game?' says Simon.

'Washing up for a week,' I suggested.

'You're on'.

Again, six to two and the girls had a few celebratory drinks, another vodka bottle joined the pile.

'Let's make this more interesting, an item of clothing for each wedge,' said Josh as if he had just thought of the idea.

'OK Girls this is easy' I said,' We could each have won the last few games single-handed.'

'Yes,' Lucy agreed, always competitive and like me, a roving eye, even if she was paired with the best body in the room. You cannot be criticised for looking. I thought that this was where our luck may change but the boys were trickier than I thought.

Again we won. The boys all lost their shirts- big deal, so did I, the first to offer, and Lucy, Sarah and eventually Hannah. As we girls won six wedges to four. Cindy in a vest and shorts had whispered that she did not have a bra on so Hannah volunteered eventually. The boys had seen three of us topless on the beach, but Hannah, Sarah and Yasmin had always worn a full bikini.

The drinks were beginning to have an effect. 'Great tits' says Simon looking at Hannah as the girls chorused 'If you've got 'em flaunt 'em'.

Hannah blushed but straightened her back and shook them to cheers.

'Right' says Josh, 'chance to get our own back. The winning team of each wedge chooses the donor -- lose one item, if that person won't take one off then the losing team chooses the donors of two items, plus a total four items on the overall win.'

Hannah whistled gently. Yasmin looked scared.

'Unless of course you are scared you can be beaten,' says Josh.

'Bollocks' said Sarah, which was definitely the drink talking. 'We have won every hand. We'll start.'

'Mugs away,' cried Chris. 'We lost, we start', and we were off and they were trying.

They won the first one and nominated Yasmin. She had a dress on and thought long and hard before drawing it over her head to reveal a heavy, dense white bra & knickers over her attractively slim body. Nothing lacy or see-through but the boys went quiet. This was getting serious. The drinks flowed.

They also won the second. 'Cindy' was the cry and off came the vest. A gorgeous pair of coal black breasts with nipples standing out like corks.

We won the next and told Josh to take off his shorts, which he did to reveal a pair of soft, tight-fitting boxers, which in turn revealed a handsomely built semi-erect cock.

Theirs was the next win and Cindy was chosen again. She probably had got the fittest body and some of them may not have seen a naked black girl before.

Cindy whispered to Hannah sitting next to her who blushed and said 'We choose two items', and slipped off her skirt. I looked at her sideways wondering why Cindy had not wanted to take off her shorts and why Hannah had reluctantly agreed, but offered my support and slipped off my shorts. I had fairly modest panties on but Hannah's were pink, pretty and just faintly see-through, showing just a hint of muff. I had known beforehand what was likely to happen and had worn probably the least see-through set in the drawer.

Luther looked at the other guys and said 'Commando, Cindy's gone commando. She is not wearing knickers.'

Cindy blushed. That's not easy if you are her colour but she did.

The girls saved their modesty with the next question and told Josh to take off his boxers.

A quick pow-wow and Chris and Luther took down their shorts. Chris like Josh had boxers but Luther looked good in regular jockeys. Lets face it, they all looked good with erect or tumescent cocks stretching their underwear.

We lost again to go four to two down in the number of wedges won.

'Cindy' was the cry and she looked helplessly at us.

Lucy and Sarah stood up. Lucy slipped off her skirt. Her panties were lacy and pretty but covered her fairly comprehensively. Sara stood and stood and then took off her bra to cheers.

This was the first time that the boys had seen her tits so it went quiet for a second or two, but their grins stretched from ear to ear. They were a good size with strong dark nipples and deep dark aureoles, surrounded by her pale body which had never tanned under her bra.

Yet again the boys won and again chose Cindy.

I stepped up, took off my bra and looked at Lucy Hannah and Yasmin, who all looked at each other, hoping that someone else would volunteer. Lucy eventually reached behind her to slip off her bra.

We began to try to cheat asking harder questions but still the boys won another round.

Cindy knew they were going to choose her again and started to stand, but both Hannah and Yasmin started to unhook their bras to cheers of delight. This was now very new territory. Not only were these timid girls showing them for the first time but unlike being on the beach it was okay to stare. I cannot have believed that both Yasmin and Hannah had entered so easily into the spirit of the game. Especially Yasmin. Hannah had gorgeous large tits with big brown areolae. A lot of boys would love to have their head buried in them. Yasmin's tits were small compact and very firm but with quite prominent nipples.

At last we won a round, chose Josh and watched Pete and Simon peel off their shorts.

Another round to the boys. They must have forgotten to choose Cindy in their haste to see the complete set of panties because inexplicably they chose Sarah. She stood up and tried to quickly slide off her shorts so no one could see. As she sat back on the floor we could see that the thong that she was wearing was just a string at the back and sheer, clear see-through gauze at the front. She might as well have been naked.

Their cocks rose as a man and I really started to enjoy myself.

'Come on girls, still all to play for. One more win and we start seeing some cock,' I urged.

And so we did. The next one.

Having chosen Luther who appeared to have the biggest bulge, Jon stood up, 'Don't leave me out boys. We choose two items,' and pulled down his shorts to reveal a pair of straining boxers. He obviously felt hurt that no-one wanted to see him get his kit off. Was he too tubby, he must have been thinking?

They all sat there with their one item of clothing each, knowing that one had to go.

Josh found a dice in the pocket of his discarded shorts. Why? I wondered.

He allocated numbers one to six, shook the dice and up came number four Pete.

'No,' called Cindy, 'I have seen that one.' And we all laughed tensely as he peeled off his boxers to a ripple of applause.

I would be very happy to be playing with that particular fun stick. Not hugely long but thick and growing by the minute.

He tucked it under him and sat down.

'Come on boys we need to win this.'

They had their six pieces and were only going for the middle to win and receive four items. We only had six between us.

They reached the middle and to cheers answered a question on history correctly.

It went quiet as they looked at us.

Cindy had no choice after putting us all in trouble by going commando.

She laughed, peeled down her lycra shorts and walked over to the fridge to get another drink before sitting down.

What a body.

We were all a little bashful after that. We could not compete with her brand of fitness, but we had to. I knew I had started this game.

I stood, moved to the middle of the room and shimmied them down, twirled and sat down. I was beginning to leak juices from my sticky little quim. I felt that the smell of arousal would be obvious but I guess we all felt the same. The air of sexual tension was getting to me. Two to go.

Sarah stood and shucked them off. 'It was like not wearing anything anyway she said.'