Student Bodies - in Spain Vol. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a scramble. Neither of us had been wearing shoes so we set off into the shadows.

Well, I was wearing a strappy top, bra, skirt and g-string, it looked like he had only a t-shirt, shorts and presumably boxers.

I thought we had plenty of time and saw no point in rushing. I started to undress him, peeling the shirt over his head and dropping to my knees to loosen his waistband. I hauled both his shorts, and as it turned out, his y-fronts down to the floor and briefly caressed and sucked his cock. He was so grateful he nearly came over me. I did not want to embarrass him by letting him ejaculate, so stood and let him peel away my top and showed him where my bra fastened at the front. I undid the button at the side of the skirt and watched as my skirt dropped to the floor. I could see him take a deep breath before he pulled down my g-string, angling me towards the light so he could see me better. He briefly placed his hand over my puss, lapping his fingers into the wetness of my quim.

'Quick get dressed.' I said and helped him put on the bra, while he was struggling to pull up the g-string. He was only skinny and managed to squeeze quite easily into my top and the skirt fitted like it was made for him. He was however a good six inches taller than me and I could see it was going to be very short.

It took me moments to don his clothes despite a quick shudder as I pulled on his y-fronts to find a wet patch at the front. Not sopping mind. Not a full come, but a full evenings wiped drips. I then thought of the wet rag between his legs and thought what the hell.

The whistle blew and we wandered back, hand in hand.

'Thank you,' he said and kissed me. 'I look forward to giving them back.'

Yes, I thought so do I.

The stage now came into it's own. They lined up all the girls and made us walk over the stage one by one, to catcalls and laughter, as the boys congregated in front.

We then had our turn as the lads were made to stroll slowly over the stage. My clothes looked really good on him with the edge of my g-string showing at the front, and a bit of bare arse showing up the back. He obviously had them pulled up tight. I'll bet he was enjoying the wetness. You could certainly see that, he, in fact all the boys, had stonking hard-ons ballooning the front of their skirts. Some had obviously not managed to get their cocks into the g-strings and these were sticking out hard under the skirts. 'Form two circles again,' was the cry, and we knew what to do.

'Ten seconds to kiss your partner, was not dissimilar to last time. Nor was the bum squeezing, but as we changed partners yet again, my new partner found it wonderful fun playing with my bra-less tits under a loose shirt. It was also so much easier for me to play with a cock under a skirt and french knickers, than under trousers and y-fronts.

As we changed I guessed that was for the last time and started looking around for my clothes.

'Right, your new partner opposite you.' Called the Rep. 'Hands up if it is either your original partner or your clothes changing partner.'

Two or three pairs put up their hands and were quickly shuffled.

'Right, back you go to the shadows and change again. Ten minutes this time.'

I realised that I was not yet going to get back my clothes and determined if we came again to wear older clothes.

The lad I was with gave me a big nervous grin and said 'I'm Grant, you changed with my mate last time. He said you were great. He said you...erhh. Would you... erhh.'

I laughed, 'Well we have got an extra five minutes so I guess we have to fill the time somehow.' I knew he wanted me to suck his cock.

I let him undress me first and then I started to feel what I had to wear. It felt very similar to my own clothes in the dark but very flimsy. A little strappy top again, a very flimsy bra in either black or deep red, a little skirt and knickers to match the bra. Flimsy and high cut but bigger than the g-string I had originally.

As I pulled down his knickers I licked the underside of his cock a couple or times. I weighed his balls in my hand. They were very heavy and were obviously painful to touch. I guess he needed relief.

I took his cock in my mouth and felt his hands cover my cheeks then ears, then move round to the back of my head to help me push onto his cock. It was not the biggest cock I had ever seen, certainly not up to this holiday's usual standard, but comfortably fitted in my mouth to the edge of the throat. I started to suck and slather my tongue under the head. I lifted off a couple of times, tightened my lips and eased down over his shaft, right to the base and his pubic hairs.

I was quickly rewarded with a tightening of his cock and balls and a mouthful of come. And come and come. I swallowed as much as I could but could feel some running from the side of my mouth.

I had done my good turn for the day.

'Come on, quickly, get dressed', I said, as I hurriedly pulled on my new clothes to the sound of the whistle.

We ran back holding hands and he said 'Can I see you tomorrow perhaps. Perhaps dinner or just a few drinks.'

'I am so sorry Grant.' I tried not to laugh. 'My boyfriend gets jealous. See you around perhaps.' and kissed him on the cheek.

Yet again the stage came into it's own. We all stood in front, by then I had managed to find Lucy and the crowd. The rep called the name of a girl he knew standing at the front. She had obviously been to this party before because she quickly climbed onto the stage.

'Right this is what happens,' said the rep. 'Girls If you recognise your clothes on Diane here, come up and stand at the side of the stage. The next person to recognise those clothes stands in the queue behind her on the left of the stage here and so on. Rod, come on up here and stand at the side on the right. If you recognise your clothes lads, form a queue on the right. Just a couple of you in the queues at any one time.

You take your clothes off on the stage here, Sue here will put them in a plastic bag and give them to the owner. That way you can keep them dry and clean till later.'

Clothes were obviously not going to be a big part of the evening.

This was great. We were all treated to numerous stripteases to music. The lights were on bright, there were no shadows to hide in. Obviously some bodies were better than others, and some dances were better than others. The strips, male and female, seemed to be getting raunchier as we saw the others dancing. At last it was my turn, I had seen my clothes removed by a girl, who, cattily, must have struggled to get them on in the first place. I wondered idly whether they would have stretched.

The bra I was wearing had not been that comfortable and I was going to be glad to take it off. It had itched around the nipples. I wondered whether some of the underwiring was loosening. I soon found the problem as I quickly slipped off the top. I was wearing a peep-hole bra with my nipples, all the aureole and half an inch of white flesh showing through a hole in the black material. I had raised a good cheer as the crowd saw it and I knew at that stage that the girl who had worn these here had known what was coming.

I sneaked a look at her innocent little face standing beside me waiting for her clothes.

Good for her I thought and she gave me a little grin. I would like to see here in these, she had great tits.

As I slipped off the skirt another cheer rent the air. I looked down and realised that the panties also had a hole. In fact not so much a hole but a great slit from waistband to waistband. I was surprised that I had not felt it while I was putting them on. I was lucky to have got my feet in the right holes.

She stuck her tongue out at me and I knew I had to either die of embarrassment, strip quickly off and leave, or put on a show. I faced the audience, pulled the knickers high up my legs, opened my legs and put my hands behind my head. My tits were forced out and the nipples erected of their own accord. The bald pudendum emphasised the open split as my outer labia peeled back. The crowd went wild so I turned around and touched my toes before peeling off the underwear and throwing it to her with a grin.

I left the stage, collected my plastic bag of clothes and joined my cronies at the front of the stage as one of the boys was dropping his boxers and stropping his dick.

'Pretty good,' said Lucy.

'Follow that' said Hannah, and we watched as the girl whose underwear I had been wearing tried to beat the applause I received. She was good and in normal circumstances would have wowed them with a cartwheel off the stage. Not good enough.

The strips quickly ended and we waited clothes-less to be told what to do next. I cannot think of any instructions that I would not have followed. I was very strung up and in need of a good fuck. I even looked around. Would one of our boys be close enough behind me to squeeze it in while everyone was watching the stage. No such luck. They were engrossed in one of the last strips as a girl with tits bigger than Hannah tried to struggle out of an overflowing bra.

The music ended and the spotlights onto the stage swivelled onto the dance floor.

'Form two lines for races. Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl.'

We formed into lines and the first boy was given a brown paper bag full of beer to hold it between his teeth.

'The rules are simple. We will pass various objects down the line. If they burst, the person holding it at the time comes and gets another one and starts where he or she was before. If they drop it again it goes back to the person last holding it. The winners will be... whoever we say are the winners.'

I was standing about half-way down the line flanked by two big guys who obviously knew each other and had also been to this party before. I later found out as we chatted between passing items, that they both played for the same welsh university rugby team. They were both pretty well hung, except of course that hanging they weren't. I was looking forward to whatever happened next.

I thought it was going to be easy but the bags had a fairly short wet life. They broke on average every other person and invariably as they were being passed from mouth to mouth. I felt that Gareth in front of me managed to squeeze the bag against my chin as we were practically kissing to pass the bag. Anyway I was doused with beer and had to run to the end of the line to get a new bag to pass on to Owen. Gareth of course manfully offered and indeed, tried, to lick the beer from my tits.

Well, he was obviously thirsty.

We received a point for winning this competition and they then passed down an inflated balloon also partly filled with beer. This was passed about chest height and involved my tits being rubbed against both Gareth's and Owen's hairy chests. This was not the quickest manoeuvre in the world and the other team collected a point.

The next two games involved a cucumber, initially passed via the front of the boys thighs to the back of my thighs and then I had to turn around to pass it on. Gareth waddled towards me holding this cucumber between his legs.

'Turn around, bend over,' he called, and, as I did he thrust it between my thighs. I gripped it and turned back around to find Owen rubbing up against me trying to get his thighs around it. He was obviously finding it difficult with his fully erect cock getting in the way.

Eventually he collected it and shuffled off to the next girl in the row.

At the end of that game the same cucumber arrived passed by the boys in the same manner, but this time I was expected to face Gareth as I collected it and turn and face Owen as I delivered it. As you can realise this meant standing open legged, leaning slightly backwards as Gareth probed with both the cucumber and his erect dick.

Still, we were all in the same boat, there was no time for prudery as I quickly realised when the next item arrived for the line.

A large ring donut was pushed over the end guy's cock and the girl next to him was invited to collect it with her mouth and deposit it on the cock of the next guy, and so on down the line. You can imagine the jokes, 'Would you like cream on your donut?'

Having finished the 'boat race' type games they then offered more 'points' for a variety of ingenious races of the sort never found at school sports days.

We were told to pair off in couples and change partners every race. Gareth and Owen knew when they were onto a good thing and exchanged myself and a busty brunette called Sue every other race.

The first was a wheel-barrow race where the boys held the girls legs wrapped around their waist as the girls walked on their hands to the winning post. That left little to the imagination. Gareth spent more time looking at my puss than walking and we were well beaten.

The next was a three legged race of sorts where Owen and I had our ankles strapped facing each other, his left to my right and his right to my left and our waists strapped together. A pint of beer was held in our hands above our heads and we walked either sideways or with one party backwards to the finish. Owen and I were the same sort of height unlike Gareth who was a lot taller and Sue who was quite short. Owen was the right height to manage to bend his knees after we were tied and stick his cock between my legs as we walked to the finish line. He spilt a lot of his beer over me and also nearly spilt his load as I grabbed his dick between my nether lips. The moistness down there was not only beer.

This race was followed by a clever one where the girls sat on the shoulders of the guy, but facing backwards, with our pusses on their chins, directing them as they walked backwards along a zig-zag course.

Lastly came another form of wheelbarrow race where I was strapped upside down, waist to waist, with Owen. I held onto his ankles so that most of my weight was taken by his arms holding up my legs, and the waist strap. He was able to walk to the finish line opening and closing my legs like he was using a multi-trainer at the gym. Another pretty sight.

We managed this okay but there were a couple of girls who were sick over their partners feet. It had been a long alcoholic night.

The Reps called a halt to the proceedings and declared our group of twenty the losers by a small margin.

They ordered us to form one long line, with the losers at one end and winners at the other. We, the losers were instructed to bend over and instead of shaking hands with our opponents as in a football match they were encouraged to pass behind us and give each bum a slap as they passed. Suffice to say it was a slow procession with almost as many gropes as slaps, and sometimes both.

The twelve of us were knackered and while a lot of the others were either pairing off to have sex further up the beach or go skinny dipping, we changed into our clothes and caught the bus home. I guess we were not that tired because we still had the strength to pair off for the rest of the night.

We continued to use the nude beach from time to time, but not every day. The beach games we had played at the party were repeated from time to time and a few more, even more outrageous ones tried.

Fifty metre runs seated on a guys cock was fun, but when we tried it with the cock up our arses it was too difficult. We tried with the girls facing the other way, and lying back a little more but it was all too uncomfortable.

We tried filling a bucket with water (unsalty, from the shower) in a variety of ways. In our hands, in our mouths and, inevitably, after a suggestion from Pete, our vaginas and arseholes. The boys filled us with straws until we were bursting and then we ran. We chose a very quiet cloudy day on the beach to try that one. We had the beach to ourselves.

I guess we also had our first orgy. We had not really gone strongly into group sex, a few threesomes or even four from time to time. The lounge was not the most comfortable place for us all to lie. The bedrooms were too small for a dozen.

Somehow it seemed natural one cloudy quiet afternoon when we were suffering from a mass hangover. We were not lying in lines soaking the sun, we were just lying, perhaps with a leg thrown over the next person along or with your head resting on someone's stomach. It seemed normal to be lying there having my breasts stroked by Jon as we just chatted about one or two of our favourite meals or restaurants. I had been lying with my head on his stomach and as I got a little turned on I guess I through my legs over Josh, who responded by idly stroking them, working his way up my thighs to my puss. My legs opened of their own accord and my hands stretched out, finding his cock in my left hand and Hannahs breasts with my right. I just tickled away and continued to chat. I gradually heard other people moving a little closer getting involved. I could not tell you how long we just idly played with each other but I guess maybe thirty minutes later I heard Jon saying, 'Shit, Yasmin, you can't keep doing that without letting me fuck you here and now.'

She laughed. 'Shush' she said, 'I am enjoying Chris licking me far too much to make him stop.'

'I am on my way,' said Lucy sitting on Jon's cock. 'Yeah, keep licking Yasmin. That's great.'

I sat up to get a little more involved, to find Josh with the same idea. He was moving his body enough to fuck me. It seemed easy to roll over and suck Pete's dick, at least before Hannah moved away to take my hand and try to swallow it between her swollen, sticky labia. I continued idly to lick Pete's balls while on the receiving end of a gentle, slow, almost loving fuck from behind. I could not always tell you who was doing what to whom, but I know that there was slow langorous feel about it. Every so often someone would come with a little groan or a squeal and drop out, and the permutations would change. Eventually Jon, who had started the whole thing, groaned as he fell off Sarah, who had herself squealed loudly only minutes earlier.

'I love you guys,' he said. 'Can we drop out and go off to Thailand or somewhere and just spend the next year doing this?'

This provoked the long slow sort of conversation that we had been having before we started the orgy, daydreams and fantasies, mixed occasionally with a little realism.

Yasmin quietly said, 'Hey team, you wouldn't go without me would you? Can you imagine me telling my parents that I am dropping out for a year long orgy when they still think I am a shy retiring virgin going to Uni to reap a harvest of honour and wealth. What sort of husband will they find me?'

As we packed to wend our way back to the villa we promised not to go without her, only, if she did not go back to her old shy reserved ways, at least with us.

We bought champagne (well Cava) that night and toasted each other with undying love, support, friendship and a promise to provide never-ending orgasms.

Chapter 14 The Bus Yasmin

After we had all completed our stories and told of our favourite nights, there was something missing. We have mentioned the Bus in passing a couple of times, but nowhere has it achieved the right level of notoriety.

You may say that a Bus is a Bus and that is true, but somehow this Bus dragged me to a new level of sexuality. I know through talking to the other girls that this was generally true for them as well.

My background had led me to not only a sheltered life but also a discreet demeanour. Apart from academically where I knew I could hold my own, I was shy to the point of embarrassment. I hated to be looked at, possibly because my self-esteem was so low. After the first few days of this holiday the boys had sorted my low self-esteem. I now knew I was attractive and wanted. I knew that guys looked at me in the street and lusted after me. They had tried to pull me in nightclubs and bars, and not only because I was with the other girls. I was no longer the 'other' girl in the phrase....'I'll have the good-looking one, you can have the other one.' I had a sparkle in my eye and a sassy comment on my lips.