Student Counselling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two lay there like this for quite some time even after their breathing had returned to normal. Keira was just luxuriating in the sensations of being held so close while his come was slowly seeping out of her. When they eventually moved, they sat curled up with each other as they ate their picnic. Once their appetites were satisfied Rory suggested they move to the shower which is where Keira was treated to a workout from his amazing tongue although Rory's reward came later when they made their way to his bedroom and he was treated to the delightful young lady crawling up on his bed on her hands and knees begging him to get back inside her. It was made all the more pleasurable because the angle allowed him to squeeze and caress her peach of a bottom.

The two were inseparable for the next two weeks until Keira had to move for the job that she had accepted. They messaged each other regularly and she promised to come and see him next time she was back home although he suspected it was more wishful thinking than what would actually take place.

At the start of the new academic year Rory had started a new group and one of the groups was Keira's half-sister Jessica. Keira had already warned him that she was trouble and nothing like her work rate. He gave the group the same speech as he did every group but based on Keira's insight, he wasn't expecting to get much out of Jessica. He did spot her in the crowd, she was slightly taller than her sister, paler complexion and similar build; if he were pushed, he'd say that Jessica was slightly pretty than her sister although he would admit that Keira's come face was especially beautiful.

Two months into the course saw Jess waiting for Rory at the end of a class and he was curious what she could want with him. "My sister Keira was a student of yours last year" was her opening statement.

Rory's reply was "Yes indeed, she was one of my star pupils last year." What was going through his mind was 'Keira has warned me that you're lazy and aren't as fastidious as her older sister.'

Jessica was up front when she said, "I'm afraid we are very different characters and try as I might, I won't be following in her footsteps. However, I could do with a good grade on this course and will need some assistance from you to help me over a few speed bumps."

'That shouldn't be too taxing' Rory thought. He replied "I will help where I can as long as you can put the effort in" but then his world was rocked by her next statement.

"That's just it, I have so much work with my other subjects that I need an easier ride with you. Now I know you and my sister were intimate and I'm going to insist that if you want me to stay quiet about the matter that you will need to help me a lot more than you were anticipating." When she saw the colour drain from his face, she knew she had him and so delivered the killer blow "I saw some of your messages on her phone. It seems she's planning on a rather steamy rematch with you when she comes back home. Now what do you say about helping me out?"

She stayed quiet while he digested her words and eventually, he replied "I can assure you that while she was a student of mine, nothing untoward ever happened. She got her grade on her own hard work and I will freely admit, it was some of the best work I have seen in quite some time. That fact will stand up to anyone's scrutiny."

Jessica shrugged and replied "All of that might well be true but merely passing on a rumour could really hamper your career. Look it's not as though I need you to do the work for me -- much as I would like that. No, I'm looking for some direct pointers and in return I'll keep quiet -- you've already stated that you give up your time to help progress certain students -- all I'm asking is to be one of that group."

Although she smiled at the end of her statement, it lacked the warmth and sincerity of her sister's smile. An evil thought then popped into his head; he got his motivation from guiding those that helped themselves and here was someone that was looking for a free ride. He smiled back at her and replied, "My conscious is clear with your sister but I will help you as a favour to her." He scribbled something on a bit of paper and added "Come to my house on Saturday morning and we'll map out a plan to get you what you need."

'Well, that was easier than I anticipated' Jess thought as she turned on her heels and left the room having tucked the address into her textbook. Little did she know that the reality would turn out radically different than her expectation.

On the next Saturday Rory was surprised to find Jess arriving on time; he sat her down at the dining room table and the two set out a plan that he had thought up to get her through the required tests and things seemed to be going swimmingly until Rory slammed the book closed aggressively. Jess jumped and sat back in her chair while he stood over her leering at her. "I don't take kindly to being blackmailed" he yelled in her face.

She had seemed so confident and cocky when she had challenged him in the classroom but now the colour drained from her face as he seized the initiative. "Now, you young lady will be passing my course. It will help keep my averages up but it doesn't provide me with the motivation that I'd normally get from helping guide someone who puts the work in themselves. No, in this case I'm going to have to get that gratification elsewhere. Do you get my meaning?"

A vigorous shake of her head showed she did not. This was not the kind affable lecturer that she had witnessed in his classroom. "Okay, I'm going to have to be more explicit with you" Rory stated still in her face. His right hand reached down and worked inside the neckline of her top and squeezed her breast making her jump at his touch. "You're going to do exactly as I say, as soon as I give you an order. And I mean EXACTLY as I say. Do you understand?" The terrified look was still there but she still nodded her affirmation.

"Now you might be thinking you could squeal on me to the authorities but what you don't realise is that I record some of my sessions in the classroom and I have a recording -- edited of course to work for me -- of you demanding my assistance and a fairly useless attempt at blackmail. All these are stored away in a date stamped container just waiting for me to release them. You'll be kicked out altogether; sure, I might be investigated but I have a squeaky clean reputation and so it will boil down to the word of a lazy student versus her hard working lecturer" he went on.

Jess just stayed in her chair staring wide eyed at his ire. As she was paralysed in her seat, he ordered her "Take off your top and jeans, let's see what we have to work with. NOW." The shouted last word made her jump from her seat. She stood up trembling as she slowly peeled her top off and then reached for the button of her jeans. He pushed her further growling "You're sister got her rewards because of the effort she put in. You on the other hand think you can just swan around and people fall at your feet. Well let me assure you today is going to be a very harsh lesson in life." He then removed a box from the corner of the room and flipped the lid off.

It contained all the toys that he liked to play with. His ex-wife had dabbled a little but he stopped short of letting his true desire loose and yet here was a circumstance where he could let his more 'creative' side come out and play. Jess stood by his dining table in just her bra and panties shaking like a leaf. The first object got extracted and he walked behind her looping it around her mouth and then fastening the buckle of the ball gag behind her head. Next, he pulled her hands behind her back until her wrists met, enabling him to fish out the handcuffs from the box. Now she really was shaking.

The next looked a little strange but were basically big cuffs with a chrome bar between them. This meant him crouching down behind her and attaching to her ankles. She had to stand there while he extracted each item from the box and line them up next to each other. First came a black leather lash followed by two black stubby plugs that she knew went in a woman's butt. A rabbit vibrator was among the collection as well as a number of phallic dildos but it was when the last item came out that her eyes really bugged out.

Taking hold of them, Rory reached behind her, unclasped her bra and then pushed the cups up out of the way. Jessica's fears were realised when Rory started to tweak and pull at her ripe nipple until it stood proud. He could then work the clasp of the nipple clamp on her tender numb. The sensation made her gasp around the gag making him chuckle as he worked on her other nipple until the second clamp was applied. It was about now that Jess's heart sank -- and her pussy twitched -- when she realised the chain that held the two clamps together was hung low because it contained a third, larger, clamp and she guessed what that was for. He inched her panties down slightly and roughly took her cliitoris between his thumb and forefinger. It was easily found and just as easily the final of the three clamps was applied making her groan even louder while she jumped and shivered slightly.

Rory then took out his phone and started to take a series of photos of her from various angles as he announced "I know you are over eighteen and therefore a consenting adult but you'd be surprised what can be achieved with a few fake online profiles that share dubious images of people. Her eyes bugged out wide again and she attempted the say something around the ball gag. Calming her slightly he added "Don't worry, these are just for me own consumption as long as you carry on following orders as well as you have so far." A quick series of nods from Jess, "You will have your required results at the end of my course with no-one but the two of us being any the wiser. You just need to make sure I achieve the required motivation." Again, another series of hasty nods from the young woman.

He brandished a pair of scissors next which frightened her again and she gave a combined squeak and gasp as he snipped the waist of her panties so that they sagged open on the other leg and then did the same to the shoulder straps of her bra. Although he had destroyed one of her favourite sets, she calmed down slightly once he put the scissors away and came to walk around her a couple of times to admire the view.

He reached to the front of her and tugged at the chain making all three clamps pull on the flesh they held. Jess gave a whimper but didn't flinch physically making him smile and whisper close to her ear "Good girl. I'm very pleased with how you've behaved so far." Her eyes rolled in her head but he detected a faint smile around the ball gag; it seemed she reacted favourably to positive encouragement. From the rear he fed his other hand down her butt, between her legs and fed two fingers into her moist pussy. He didn't want to be gentle with her because of the way he felt about her but then he figured he didn't need to be gentle if her saturated pussy was anything to go by -- she was getting into her treatment.

He quickly worked the two fingers in and out of her as rapidly as he could and the squelching sound her pussy made reminded him of how juiced up her sister's pussy used to get. He surmised it was maybe a familial trait of the female line. Jess found herself pushing back against the invading fingers as she was rapidly hurtling towards her first climax. She would have been mortified yesterday if someone had said she would be enjoying such rough treatment but here she was, her only conscious thought was how close it was and then finally it hit. She wailed around the ball gag and then sank down to her knees.

Her whole body seemed to shake and twitch as every extremity seemed to jump and tingle. While she was temporarily incapacitated, Rory removed his own clothing. Where he was softy and gentle in his interaction with Keira, he still felt himself tug at the buckle of her ball gag and once that was out of the way he fed his hard cock into her gasping mouth.

Jess guessed what he wanted and immediately started to work her mouth along his length. Again, he couldn't help but compare the sisters and made him realise that actually Jess perhaps had the edge on her sister, but then he would never voice that to either. Jess kept at the task until Rory pulled back. She tried to follow his cock with her mouth but then he lifted her up to stand, bending her upper body forward over his dining table. In this position he could very easily stand behind her and feed his dick into her pusy.

Her reaction was another deep, heartfelt groan followed by "Oh god yes." Once again, any thought of tenderness was not entertained as he grasped her hips and hammered away at her pussy with his rigid cock. The rougher he became the more she seemed to enjoy as fairly soon after sinking into her depths Jess let out another long wail as her pussy grasped and squeezed him. He was pleased to eventually generate another climax out of her before he came himself while buried deep inside her. He pulled back but she remained draped over the table which presented him with another opportunity of snapping even more pictures, capturing the sight of his come slowly trickling down her legs.

He was contemplating what to do next until his vision scanned past the two butt plugs displayed on the table. Rory dashed upstairs and retrieved his stash of lubricant; he was surprised to find her still slouched over the table. He took the first plug and covered it with a copious amount of lube; he temporarily considered the idea of not using lube but he ultimately wanted to make the experience enjoyable for himself and so went with using it.

Jess jumped slightly when she felt the cold viscus gel on the tip of the plug. She looked over her shoulder and asked, "Is that going in my ass?" He nodded while focussing on working the stubby rubber plug inside her and was once again surprised when she announced "Good. Did you ever do this with my sister?"

Rory paused temporarily but admitted "No, we never went down this route."

Again, he was surprised when she said "Good. I've had to follow in her wake all my life, I'm glad this is something I have that's just me. Now push harder." This latest confession made him change his opinion of her; although he couldn't shift her sister's words that Jess was lazy and she had tried to blackmail him. Push he did and the slim plug slipped inside her derriere with ease; obviously helped by her relaxing her sphincter muscles. While he worked it around in her butt, his other hand was applying the lubricant to the larger of the two plugs.

This one was substantially wider than its sister and would require him to work at it until she accepted its width in her back door but accept it, she did and Rory snapped yet more pictures of the more substantial base sticking out of her. The natural progression was to eventually replace it with his cock which again she accepted with more than a little of persistent pushing. It had been sometime since he had been buried balls deep inside an ass but the memories came flooding back. It was Jess's first time and once she got over the initial discomfort, she found that she had this strange euphoric feeling radiating from her butt.

Rory wasn't gentle about how he took her ass but Jess kept gasping and moaning all the way through. The surprise came when towards the end of her fucking she came really hard -- one of those climaxes where her legs gave out because they are shaking and quivering so much; thankfully his hold on her and the way she lay on the table kept her upright. After he had come, he withdrew from her abused rear end and she slumped in a heap on the floor. This was the point when Rory removed the cuffs and the clamps from her.

Having given her a few minutes to recover until she stopped shaking, he lifted her into his arms; this was the first sign of tenderness he had shown her since she showed up at his door. Jess nestled her head into his shoulder and gasped "Thank You." Rory assumed what it was for but silently caried her to the shower where he laid her down while he got the water running. He carried her into the shower where he proceeded to wash both of them down. Jess slowly revived and slunk to her knees while the water continued to cascade down on her. She took hold of his lengthening cock and just before taking him back into her mouth said "When I said thank you, it was for the way you've made me feel today. No-one has come close to making me tingle all over like you do. I've never come so strongly before; I'd read about it but thought it was just fiction."

As he took her to his front door Jess stood on her tip toes and kissed him longingly before asking "Do you mind if I come back tomorrow to play some more?" Overnight Rory came up with a couple of theories of how to get Jess to bend to his will, the first was to discreetly mention when her sister hadn't performed a particular act, the other was to generate as many climaxes as possible as she seemed insatiable.

The following day Rory was allowed to go to town and Jess found herself bound face down on his bed with her wrists and ankles bound to each of the four bedposts. He was allowed free reign, no hole was left untouched and she ended up losing count of the number of times that she came under his ministrations. By the evening she found it disorienting to try and walk unaided. It turned out that Jess passed Rory's class with flying colours, beating her sisters score. The shock came for Rory in the fact that he had not given her as many pointers as he had her sister; she was a frequent visitor at weekends and Jess found herself suitably motivated to hit it out of the park. Their mother even came to the college one day to thank Rory for the encouragement he had shown both her daughters. He was amazed at how beautiful she was and he had a familiar stirring in his groin thinking what it would be like to take the mother as well.logO

12