Student-Teacher Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gawd, Daddy! You filled me all up. I've never been this full before. Ohhhhhhhhh."

After a moment to let her get used to it, I pulled everything out by the tip.

"Put it back, Daddy. I want it. I need it. I need to be full. Please, please, please fuck me, Da-- FUUUUCK!"

I thrust back in, this time pile driving it all the way in, then started fucking her for real, in and out, over and over. I could feel a slight pressure from the plug in her ass as I fucked, but it only made it that much better for both of us.

Miraculously, I lasted a good 20 minutes inside her tight wet coed pussy before I felt my balls start to boil. Amber felt it too, my cock tightening as the flow started to go up the shaft.

"Are you sure --"

"Don't you fucking dare pull out, Paul. I want to feel you explode inside me, fill my fertile young womb with your hot, potent seed."

Yes, I know. Red flag number two. But maybe I wanted a baby. A new marriage. Certainly to fuck this beautiful former student again. Besides, even before I could think it, the decision was out of my hands, so to speak.

"Yes, yes, fuck yesssssssss" Amber managed to cum again as I pumped her full of my semen. So much so that I filled her up, cum pushing my cock back out of her, and I splashed the last stream over her thatch of red hair, tummy and onto her tits.

She swung around, her legs up, ankles on the wall next to the bed, flopped her head over, her red ringlets bouncing. She grabbed my shaft, licking the head, then pulled it into her mouth. A moment later I felt it pass her gag reflex and her lips kissed the root of my cock. I looked down, seeing the head of my cock in her throat, like an adams apple. Which sent me over the edge again. I didn't even know I'd reloaded, but here I was pumping more cum right into her stomach.

I felt her tongue lapping at my balls, then watched as she reached down and pulled the plug from her ass. The bulb was larger and thicker and I could see the gape in her ass after it was removed.

Amber slid my cock out of her mouth, spun around and perched on all fours. Her gaping ass an invitation.

"I had to put a really big one in to be ready for your monster cock, Daddy." She wiggled her ass and batted her eyes flirtatiously. Her hair swished, somehow sexy too.

"How soon will you be ready to fuck again?"

I looked down at my cock, then climbed up on the bed and pointed it at the wide hole.

"How about now, slut?"

I heard her giggle and then moan.

12