Studio Audience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I will... just... let me get you ready... Jesus, babe... Becky did warn me... but still..."

I groaned out loud. My body nearly convulsed. Everything in my soul screamed out to stop stroking my cock. But I couldn't. My hand kept moving, and suddenly it was Rebecca in my mind's eye: on her knees, her feet tucked under her large ass, this Jackson guy over her, stroking his hard cock, while he gloated over her. It wasn't just that I had discovered a mere hour earlier that my daughter was sexually active, but I now learned that she was, dare I say it, promiscuous. At least, enough so that Emily and Jackson were casually discussing her opinion of his manhood. Part of me wanted to laugh at the thought that she and Emily did tend to share everything, but this... it was almost too much.

"Oh, she did?" Smugness oozed from Jackson's words. "What else did she say?"

Emily giggled again. "oh... just that you had the biggest cock she'd ever seen... she told me as she saw us about to walk out together... but that's what Carey told me too when you two hooked up... she said you had to eat her out for a half hour before she even wanted to try it..."

Now Jackson laughed. "Well that's true... she took it all eventually, but it did take some... effort... mmmmmmfuck... yeah baby... suck on that cock..." It was happening. Fuck, it was really happening. My hand sped up, and I tried desperately to hold on as I pictured Emily, her blonde ponytail bobbing as she sucked the cock of this arrogant college boy just a few feet from me. "That's so good, Em... just like that..." Jackson sighed. "It's so hot hearing how you all talk about me... I know, I know, girls talk... still... fucking hot..."

Emily gasped as she must have come up for air. "Well..." she said, and I could hear the smile on her lips. "It's fun to talk when we have something so exciting to discuss." Jackson laughed again, and I heard a wet gagging noise as Emily shoved him back in her mouth.

"Tell me, baby... what else do they say about me?" The arrogant prick was obviously enjoying the praise.

"nnnmmmm-nmmmmm" Emily hummed a denial. Then she gasped for air again. "Your... uh.. ego is big enough... I want you to tell me now... oh come ON haha it's hot for us too!... tell me about them..."

Jackson sputtered. "um... like... guys?... that you've-"

"oh hon " she cut him off sharply. "I know how the guys feel. They tell me." She added a laugh that bordered on derision. "They can't stop telling me. No. I want to hear what you felt fucking my friends." Her directness floored me. Jackson was also silent, save for the rhythmic moans Emily was somehow drawing out of his body.

"Come on..." she teased, but her tone sounded deadly serious as well. "I know boys talk too... tell me about them... tell me or I'll stop..."

"No!... please... um... who... who do you want to hear about?" My stomach twisted and my cock throbbed as I knew the answer I wanted. It was the answer I dreaded. I tried to convince myself I wanted anything else.

"Rebecca."

She hadn't even paused. I wondered if this was a whole setup on her part. Had she in fact lured this boy to her bed, not the other way around, to hear his report? My mind was spinning, but the hand in my shorts was also speeding up. An image of Becky in her volleyball uniform flashed in my imagination. My heart was chilled by the chuckle that came from Jackson. He slipped back into his arrogant manners much more quickly than I anticipated.

"Alright, Em... just keep that up... keep sucking my cock like a good girl... and I'll tell you whatever you want to hear..." The sounds of slurping redoubled their speed and volume. Emily was encouraging him. I strained my ears. I needed to know. I hated it. But I need it.

"Hmmmm... that girl..." My fist clenched. So did my cock. "hmmmmmm..." he seemed to ponder all the things he might say. "Do you know, Em... I think I might have been her first..." This drew a genuine laugh from Emily that nearly pushed me over the edge.

"Oh, boy... nooooo ..." she sounded more patronizing that I thought possible. "I know that girl's body count, believe me... you aren't even near the top this semester ." My hand was flying, and I knew I was too close to stop from hurdling over the edge.

"Well surprise to me," he almost sounded surly. "Her cunt was tight enough. I'd have never known... took me 20 minutes of her begging me to go slow before I finally got inside, and then she couldn't get enough... I wrecked her until she passed out... but only after she begged me for that too... such a filthy mouth that friend of yours has, Em... at least when she wasn't just screaming my name..."

I came.

I came so hard. Images of my little girl spread out under this arrogant kid flashed in front of my eyes. Her small breasts were pressed to his chest. I came harder. Her ankles were locked behind his back. I couldn't stop erupting. Her ass was rippling as he continued to drive into her. A rivulet of semen escaped my soaked boxer-briefs and ran down my leg, adhering my jeans to my thigh, but I still couldn't stop. Somehow, I ended up sitting with my back to the wall, my cock throbbing limply in my loose fist, still oozing out the remainder of my load. It was all too much, and yet I couldn't get enough. In the throes of my orgasm, I knew that I had leaned in to that awful, forbidden voyeuristic fantasy, but I refused to let myself revisit it. I almost felt sick. I just sat there, panting, stroking my limp cock out of muscle memory. My cheek came back in contact with the cold drywall. I had to hear the rest.

"Jacksonnnnnn... babbyyyyy... pleeeasssseeeee ...." Emily was whining. There was no other word for it. Their foreplay must have wrapped up as I came to the thought of -- no... I couldn't admit it. My mind spun through all the possibilities of what was happening on the other side of this damned opaque drywall. Was he on top of her? Were they up against a wall? Clearly he was about to enter her. I replayed the images of her naked at the bathroom mirror; the images that motivated me through my morning runs. From what I could tell, she kept a trimmed bush -- I caught the flash of a darkened patch between her legs when she turned toward the window a few times, but I didn't dare hang around longer for a more complete view. Other than that, I had no ideas at all to go on.

But he did. This asshole who fucked my daughter and, from the sound of it, a number of her friends, had complete and unfettered access to the most private part of Emily that continued to elude my gaze. She was, in fact, begging him to enter her; to use her for his pleasure.

"Damn, Em... already so... eager ... and I'm not even inside you yet..." I could hear the shit-eating grin this guy had on his face. "... oh don't look at me , babe... look at you ... yeah... like that... look at that slut in the mirror... look in her eyes... as she... gets... fucked ."

Emily screamed.

My cock stirred weakly in my hand as I saw them so clearly in my mind. Jackson was behind her, holding her head in place, bent over the bathroom vanity, forcing her to look her reflection in the eye as he entered her. He must have driven his cock in hard and fast and unexpectedly to get that sound out of her. I wondered if she was alright, if I should somehow step in to save her from this asshole determined only to use her. My thoughts barely had time to form, however, before her scream -- which had failed to pause even for a breath -- became a loud, rhythmic moan.

"Oh? How does that feel, Em?" The prick was mocking her. "Gonna tell Becky and Carey they were right? Gonna tell more of your friends about this? Gonna brag about getting railed by the best cock you've ever had?"

"I.... fuckkkk yo-... assh-.... fuckkkkkkk.... yessssss ... Jacksonnnnnnnn..." She was fighting for a modicum of control, I could hear it in her tone, but she failed. Her attempts at words were quickly abandoned, and she fell back into the continuous moan in rhythm with each thrust of the cock inside her. Meanwhile, Jackson's voice floated above it all, taunting her and gloating in his triumph.

"Oh? Not so tough now, Em? Not so confident?" She moaned louder. "Look at yourself. I said LOOK . There... good girl... What do you see?... I see a slut. A needy girl. A girl who needs Jackson's big. fat. cock. in her tight little cunt." Each word was punctuated. Each word drew a fresh scream from Emily's lips.

"god, Em... you're so wet... do you love hearing this?... hearing the truth?... hearing how needy this tight little cunt is for me... it's almost funny... the big, tough, Emily Miller... so haughty on campus... so protective of her friends... and under it all... a needy. little. slut ."

Emily shrieked.

Emily shrieked in a way I had never heard her shriek before. In the countless orgasms I had eavesdropped on, Emily would give out moans, screams, and more often than not a stream of thoughts and words that seemed only to push her further over the edge. This shriek, drawn from her by the man inside her, was wholly different. It was both incoherent and primal. It seemed to pause time and last forever. I groaned along with her. My mind was filled with the vision of her long legs quivering and lifting off the tiled floor to wrap back around Jackson's knees. I saw her vagina clenching his shaft and a torrent of wetness splattering on the ground between his feet. If I had not orgasmed so hard just a few minutes earlier, I knew that I would be pumping my boxer briefs full yet again in that moment. As it was, my cock swelled weakly, and oozed out a few drops of precum, defeated by the overwhelming stimuli.

In the silence that followed, I could hear my heartbeat. The house creaked softly as if it was listening as well. A series of soft, breathless grunts came from the wall behind me, and I knew that Jackson wasn't finished. I thought of my own cock, struggling to swell again, covered in my own semen, worn out by the mere sound of what this college guy was doing so effortlessly to the girl I was admittedly becoming infatuated with. Another, weaker moan drifted through my lips and my cock painfully swelled to full mast. I rubbed my first load into it, using it as lubrication, as I once again tuned into what was occurring behind me.

"Are-... Em... are you okay...?" My stomach unclenched a bit as I heard him check on her. By his breathing, I could tell he was still pumping into her, but I was glad that he had the wherewithal to check.

"oooooohhhhhh... god..." Emily sounded almost incoherent. "don't... Jacksonnnnnn... don't.... stop... pleaaseeeeee ..."

There was a low chuckle. Then, the sharp crack of skin on skin. Emily yelped. Jackson laughed.

"you almost had me worried, Em... but then... I should have known... you need this..." A second crack as Jackson must have brought his hand down on her ass. Emily moaned this time, low and defeated. "Say it...." He taunted her as he slapped her ass again.

"I.... oooohhhhhh..... neeeeeeedd... babbyyyyyyy .... are... are you... close...?"

Jackson actually laughed. This wasn't a performative laugh, but a genuine laugh of amusement at the thought. Emily heard it too and groaned. My thoughts once again flashed to my cum-soaked underwear and the throb in my spent cock. When I had imagined Emily like this, it was always me wrecking her the way I wrecked Megan. I was the one putting her in her place. I was showing her the truth of the statement that older men always do it better. Now, however, this young buck behind me was putting on a clinic. He was stretching out her tight young pussy, bringing her to a shrieking orgasm, and showing no signs of slowing. My cock ached as it filled my fist, and my mind leaned into the image of how Emily's labia must be gripping the thick shaft inside her each time it drew back. I gradually learned the difference between her moans. As Jackson continued to fuck her, she alternated between a high whimper -- when I imagined him drawing back, leaving her soaked cunt empty and needy -- and a low, breathless moan -- when I knew he was pushing back in, giving her what she needed but also pushing her to her limit. I tried to match that rhythm, even standing up once I found my legs again, bracing myself against the wall so I thrust into my fist just how I imagined Jackson thrusting into Emily. I couldn't do it. I felt my orgasm -- what I knew would be my last of the night -- hurtling toward me, and I forced myself to hold off. I wanted to orgasm when he did. I needed to outlast him. I don't know why, but it was important.

I lost track of how long I stood there, listening to my daughter's best friend get destroyed. I lost count of how many more orgasms she shrieked out. The constant through it all was the low, steady grunting from Jackson. He would phase in and out of taunting Emily about how badly she needed his cock, how naughty -- or how good -- she was being for him. Each time he resumed his diatribe, Emily's screams got louder, and a shrieking orgasm was sure to follow quickly. Jackson seemed to figure this pattern out too, choosing his moments to be vocal, each time driving her to a climax until she was practically orgasming on command.

As the night drew on, her orgasms became more breathless and less frequent. Feeling worn out myself, I could only imagine Emily, limp over the bathroom vanity, her cheek pressed up against the mirror, her breath weakly fogging the glass, still absorbing each thrust, still driven over the edge again and again despite her exhaustion. There seemed to be no change, however, in the urgency of the man using her body. The slapping of Emily's ass on Jackson's hips continued, almost hypnotically, steady and constant. He kept her constantly on the edge of another climax, using only his words to push her over that edge at will. I was impressed. I was exhausted, frustrated with my own performance, worn out both mentally and physically, but I was impressed. I clung to his words, memorizing each turn of phrase, vowing to bring them into my own bed. Megan would cream herself if I talked like that, and, perhaps more front and center in my mind at this moment, if I ever did get into Emily's bedroom, I would need to know what she liked. I tried to force my imagination into that space, to see myself ripping orgasm after orgasm from her, but I could only see Jackson, tall, muscular and masterful, using her just as he was now. It was only natural, the sounds of their coupling were inescapable. When I was in that position, I told myself, there was no doubt I would perform just as well, if not better.

A shift in Jackson's words pulled me back.

"Em... oh... god, Em... yeah... fuck... I'm... baby, I'm almost there... fuck... your cunt is so good..." He only got a low moan in response. "hah... yeah... oh my god yeah... Em... where do you want it...?" Another moan in response. I could see the scene in my head. Emily's perfect body sprawled, resting over the sink, limp and accepting. Jackson's large frame behind her, hammering that thick cock into her cunt, watching it grip his shaft each time he pulled out. He was using her. He was jacking off inside her. He was totally in control. And Emily loved it.

"Em... I... Em-fuck..." There was an edge to his voice now. "stay with me, Em... I... I need to... where... where do you want it?"

" nnnnnnnnmmeeeee " was the incoherent moan that answered him.

"Em... I... I can cum... on your face... or... your tits... or... just on your back... " I pictured him drawing back, ripping off the condom, and stroking himself to an eruption wherever he decided. Emily was sure to eagerly accept that load, positioning herself on her knees, pushing her firm breasts together, or extending her tongue as a target.

"in... me..." Emily was breathless, needy, and crystal clear. Now it was Jackson's turn to give out a low moan, followed by a smug chuckle.

"I thought you might... yeah baby take it... you sure, Em? I thought you might... when you said no condom..."

" pleassseeeee ..."

It dawned on me. He had been fucking her bare, unprotected, this whole time. Emily was a smart girl, she knew the risks, she was always analytical, but here she was, greedily taking a thick cock inside her unprotected body. She needed it so badly, to be taken and used, that it outweighed the risks. Now she was asking -- begging -- for the finale of that risk. That bare cock was going to fill her stretched cunt with a hot, virile load of cum, and she would eagerly accept it.

I came. My cock clenched, a painful ache running along my spent shaft, and I tried to hold back. I needed to beat this kid. I needed to outlast him. I had already orgasmed, was only stroking my cock softly in my hand, and he was inside the tight, young cunt of the immaculate Emily Miller. Surely he would be forced to lose control before me. But I couldn't hold back. I let out a sound, somewhere between a moan and a sob as my cock spilled the remaining contents of my balls. They were nearly spent already, only a few weak rivers of semen running over my stiff fingers, followed by the clenching and unclenching of muscles trying to extract more than I had to give. It felt like my cock was dry heaving. It hurt, but it also sent electric shocks of arousal through my entire body. My hips convulsed, leaving me panting on the floor, facing the wall, sitting in the wreckage of my climaxes.

"Fucking. Take. It. Em... Take my cock... take my load... just like your friends..." Jackson was grunting and beathing heavily now. The impacts of his hips on Emily's ass were speeding up and growing louder. It was clear that he was getting close to his own climax, and he was determined to use Emily as completely as he could to get himself there. Under the sounds of his exertions, the low, constant sound of Emily pleading for his load continued. She begged, she whined, she coaxed, she called him "baby" and even "daddy." Each word sent a fresh ache through my limp cock and drew a small moan from my lips.

"oh... FUCK I... yeah there it is... here it comes... Em... take my fucking load... just like they all did... just like Carey... just like Becky... all your little friends... all took it... now you... fuckkkkkk ..."

Emily shrieked a final time. I moaned with her. My cock felt like it was on fire. It was all too much. He was going to fill her. He was going to claim her. There was nothing she or I or anyone could do about it. It was just like he had claimed her friend Carey -- who I resolved to find at the next volleyball game. Just like he had claimed -- I groaned long and probably too loudly. Just like he had claimed Rebecca. He had claimed my daughter. He had fucked her. I saw her once again, legs locked behind his back, her ass pressed into the bed, as a massive cock throbbed and pumped her full. He had deposited a huge, hot load of his semen inside my little girl. Now he was doing the same thing to her best friend. The girl I lusted over in secret for months, who I had been so careful around, had given herself to this cocky kid so fully and immediately. I heard the sob escape my lips as Emily continued to shriek out her last orgasm of the night. Jackson grunted, low and primal, as he continued to flood her cunt. It seemed to last a lifetime. I could only imagine his thick cock throbbing, his balls taught and drawn up, and the vast amounts of semen that he must be pumping into her. I saw that load coursing deep inside her, filling her to the brim, even running out down her long, smooth legs as her womb reached capacity.

Finally, there was silence. It was a complete silence, but the house felt on edge from the scene that had just played out. A sharp crack split that silence.