Studio of Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny never took her eyes off his face. After having groped her covered breasts to her satisfaction, her lips parted slightly. She hooked her fingers along the front of her tank top and lifted them above her breasts, showing off her big round tits. She smiled when she caught Peter's eye. She popped her nipples up for attention.

Peter saw a lovely pair of large breasts. They looked perfect. He had seen enough fake breasts in LA to know when they are fake. These ones were real. He placed a hand on the right breast. It felt soft and full. He licked the nipple and sucked it. He did the same to the left breast. Her sensitive nipples were standing out. He gave them a kiss, wrapping his tongue around each in turn. Peter's lips were tingling. He wanted to smooch Penny's puffy lips. He looked at her mouth.

Penny placed a hand behind his head and pulled him towards her mouth.

Peter kissed her puffy lips and her mouth opened allowing his tongue in for her to suck. They smooched on that couch for a while. Peter's hands went all over her tits until Penny hooked his hand and guided him lower.

Peter slowly lowered his hand to the top of her jeans. He thought about putting his hands inside her jeans but thought it better to stay outside and rubbed her jeans covered pussy.

Penny helped him with that by thrusting her hips up so he could grope her better. He cupped her pussy and fondled it like he would on a Saturday night date. She covered his hand with hers and held it to a spot. He let her direct his hand, using it to rub herself. Penny wanted closer contact. She lifted his hand and placed it inside the top of her jeans. She bit her lip as she did so. She enjoyed the touch of his hand on her skin.

Peter slid his hand inside the top of her jeans. It was too tight to get past the top of her panty. He unbuttoned and unzipped the jeans. Peter hooked his fingers on the top of the jeans and pulled them down to her thighs. She lifted her butt off the sofa to help. He saw a light blue panty. He looked at Penny's face. She nodded. He lowered the panty to her thigh before hooking the jeans and the panty and completely removing them.

Penny had a big hairy bush over her pussy. Peter smiled. He rarely saw that anywhere nowadays. He petted it like it was a pussy cat. She liked that. He cupped her slit and ran his hand along it. She liked that. She was getting wet and hot. He was about to bury his face in that bush.

"Not yet" she said. Penny wanted a nice slow relaxed hot afternoon.

He looked at her face. She opened her mouth. That was his cue. He moved up to her mouth and kissed her. His lips caressed hers. His tongue played with hers. His hands gripped her tits and molested them.

She placed a hand on his head and guided him a little lower. Her nipples were erect, she wanted him to lick the buds. Her chest expanded. She enjoyed that mouth on her breasts, licking and kissing them and sucking them. She stuck them out for every little bit of attention. They were big round globes, they flopped to the sides, they were definitely real.

"Now?" Peter whispered.

"Yes" she said.

Peter went on his knees and buried his face in the hairiest pussy he had ever seen. It was something he could lose his face it. It was so wet and hot it seemed to melt in his mouth. The room was dead quiet except for the sound of heavy breathing and slurping.

Penny rested her thighs on Peter's shoulders. "Ohh..." she whimpered as she came.

A car drove into the driveway.

"It's Jessica. Quick, go upstairs" Penny said before hurriedly grabbing Peter by the hand, picking up her jeans and underwear in the other; and dashing upstairs to her bedroom. She shut the door and put her finger to her lips "ssshhh..." I don't want Jessica to know you are here."

The front door opened and closed. Footsteps came up the stairs and a door closed. Silence. A guitar was being tuned.

Penny stepped to the bed and took off her top, she lay naked on the bed. She looked at Peter and fluttered her eyes. It was one of those 'fuck me' looks Sally told him about.

Peter took off his clothes. Penny watched him strip. He wasn't big and muscular but she liked what she saw. When Peter got into bed Penny took him in her arms like a lover. She kissed him sweetly and positioned him on top of her. She spread her thighs.

The house was quiet except for Jessica playing guitar in a room down the hall. Penny smiled as she reached up and pulled Peter to her mouth. Peter guided his cock to her hottest spot and rested it in her slit. He rubbed the length of this cock along her slit as he kissed her.

Penny relished the hot cock rubbing on her slit. She felt its length as it caressed her clit. Her juices were flowing. Penny liked foreplay but she could not wait any longer. She wrapped her legs around him; reached down and took his cock in her hands and guided him into her wet hairy pussy.

As Peter pushed into her, she groaned. Jessica stopped playing guitar. The lovers froze. Peter was barely in. He pushed a little more so he could get into a comfortable position. He kept pushing until he was half in and could lie resting comfortable between Penny's thighs.

Her face was red. She wasn't quite ready. She pushed against his chest. He gave her his "you want me to pull out" look. She nodded. The guitar started playing again.

Peter pulled out. Penny kneeled in front of him and took his dick in her hot mouth. She made sure she coated it with plenty of spit before laying back again.

Jessica started singing with guitar accompaniment.

Penny and Peter smiled at each other.

He lined up his cock with her hairy pussy. He gave the pussy slit a few rubs before pushing his cock in. She was tight. Peter was surprised, he thought she would just swallow him up.

Penny pursed her lips. She had not been fucked recently. Teasing and foreplay was her thing. Peter's dick felt good. It was not fat, so she could play with the length.

Half Peter's dick was in her pussy. Penny pressed against him and he pushed the rest of his cock in. This had to be a quiet fuck. No slapping noises, no slurping noises. Peter wondered how couples managed to fuck with kids in the house. He was struggling with this.

Penny wrapped her arms around him and hugged him to her chest. Her pussy pushed up against him. She ground against him as she looked in his eyes. She closed her eyes and started pumping him. All he had to do was shut up and enjoy it.

He looked at her pretty face. Her eyes were closed. He smiled and kissed her cheek.

She moved her mouth to collect his lips. It was a lingering kiss. She tensed up like she was cumming. "Ssssshh..." she whispered in his ear as she came. She opened her eyes, her breath heavy.

Peter starting giving her short sly pumps, so that the bed would not creak. They looked at each other. Peter kept eye contact as he slyly fucked this hot young mom. Their breathing shallow and guarded. Peter's strokes became faster as his ardour rose. There was a loud slurp as he rose on his arms to get deep penetration. His body was tense. He was going to empty his sac.

Penny locked her legs around him. She did not want him to pull out yet.

Peter exploded deep in her vagina. The bed creaked as he pushed down on her. They held their breaths. Their bodies entwined as they locked in a passionate embrace. Their eyes closed with the strain of passion. Peter pinning Penny to the bed, filling Penny's vagina with his seed. She parted her lips for him to kiss. They had a gentle kiss before Penny unwrapped her legs and let him off.

"That felt good. I needed that" Penny whispered. They kissed repeatedly until the passion had left their bodies.

They lay next to each other. The guitar still playing in the room down the hallway.

"We'll have to do this again. Can I call you?"

"Yeah, next time when Jessica is not around." Peter smiled.

She laughed quietly and gave him a soft slap.

"Get dressed. I'll check the hallway." Penny put on a dressing gown while Peter put his clothes back on. He could not find his jacket. Penny put her finger to her lips and went into the hallway. She waved Peter out.

He went downstairs in bare feet and saw his jacket had fallen behind the sofa. He collected the jacket and snuck out the door. Penny tiptoed after him and handed him the contract. The guitar was still playing.


12