Studious, Sweet and Sensual

Story Info
With best friends, lovely things happen in study sessions.
11.9k words
4.36
21.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is my first time writing on this platform, I'm trying my best. Enjoy.

It was my second year studying biomedical engineering and I thought I just had it all: my lovely girlfriend Kassie, my place on the dean's list, a full scholarship enough for college and grad school, a great internship and lots of great friends. I am well-liked, energetic, and super optimistic. Well, maybe not spending all day inside the room playing Call of Duty gets a cheerful engineering guy a girlfriend! I don't think I could have asked for more. I didn't think I could even imagine for more, until something very lovely happened. After a very lovely "encounter" between my lovely girlfriend Kassie, our friend Melissa and I, life went from great to fantastic.

I'm Alan. In high school, I was the nerdy Asian guy that always loved assembling electronics and building things. Thankfully, I didn't have glasses and ran or biked every day, giving me the energy I have today. I studied very hard, eventually earning the engineering scholarship that brought me to a great engineering college. I chose biomedical engineering, for my passion to help the world in some way.

With all of my worries from high school behind me, I began the next chapter of life with unbounded optimism and happiness. I made friends, and met the wonderful girl Kassie in an introductory BME class. I love her from the bottom of my heart. When college life is good, you can't help but also want to enjoy life a bit, and I passed my time not doing homework, or procrastinating, naturally by teasing and laughing at silly jokes with my love Kassie.

Biomedical engineering is not an easy major. For us, having each other for companionship seemed to make the grueling coursework all that more bearable, or even enjoyable. Sometimes we just need to fool around, before getting on with the intense studying. Many days and weeks in our shared apartment trying to decipher and analyze those complex machine diagrams or just learning about how matter worked.

Still, we had each other for company, and that is all that matters. We have each other to turn to when we want to crack a joke about the professors or just procrastinate a little bit on the difficult homework. We are somehow just constantly emotionally available for each other. She remarked that I have a big heart, that I love her in so many different ways that I might be able to fit two people inside my big, deep heart. That remark made me feel super appreciated and loved.

Kassie is a tall, lovely Russian lady. Her sapphire eyes can only be described in one word: dazzling. She always touches my heart with those blue rays from her eyes when she smiles and looks at me! What I love the most about her is the spicy ginger hair. Yes, I always call her spicy as a turn on her ginger hair as my default flirting word, when I have nothing else funnier or more original to come up with, and it's something that she always likes. If I just need to make fun of her, I always say something like "says this spicy little ginger!" and she will either crack up in laughter or give me a mischievous stare. I love both of those responses from her. My friends flatter me, in amazement how I managed to "snag" someone as lovely as Kassie. I don't know either, maybe I am just friendly and relatable enough.

We always sit together in the classes that we share with each other - and thankfully both of us have planned out our college careers early enough so that we are in the same classes most of the time. If we are not studying in our shared apartment, we would be studying in the library together. We are quite playful with each other wherever we go, whether it's the library, the lecture hall, or elsewhere on the college campus. People ask us how we don't get tired of each other, spending so much time together. To be fair, I don't precisely know the answer to this question, all I know is I am young, very horny, and love to make love to the cutest girl Kassie in the big wide world.

Kassie always jokes with me that we have the best study breaks anyone can have. Study breaks for us are usually Kassie wiggling her butt and then I'll rail her pussy with her arms resting on the table and her back bent over until both of us have had a nice orgasm. Then we can keep on going, working on the studying, and totally not thinking about getting it on again right then and there. Sometimes we have to create challenges for each other, like if one of us tries to touch the other then the one initiating will get fucked by the other all night long. Of course, that almost always just creates more tension in the room, and Kassie nearly always would be the one losing the challenge. Then she'll have to take every inch of me like a good girl!

Study break has even become a sort of a dirty code word between us, even in study rooms in the engineering library when we can just tape some scratch paper to the small window and let the action begin. Of course, now that I fuck her quite a bit, she is demanding fucking equality and I have to let her peg me in my ass during the night when we are done with the intensive studying. I don't mind at all, it's just more "bonding time" anyways for both of us.

Suddenly, life became more interesting, from a sweet, warm hello from someone striking in the lecture hall.

Melissa one day was sitting next to both of us in the lecture hall for electrophysics. She had just missed what the professor was saying, and wanted notes from us to catch up. Eventually, I thought she decided that she really enjoyed talking to us and always would use copying notes as her excuse to talk to us. Kassie and I, as nice and generous students, were happy to help (and a little flattered that she is asking us).

She is a wonderful person, with a very funny personality. She is awfully pretty too, a very tall, lovely Brazilian-American lady with her lovely blonde hair and hazel eyes, with a smile that can win anyone's heart. She is even taller than Kassie is, with a fit, athletic body that she has from playing intramural sports.

When I am with my girlfriend though, I have to shut off thoughts about how pretty Melissa is because at the end of the day, I am still Kassie's dedicated, loving boyfriend.

I honestly would not have blamed Kassie though if Kassie had a crush on Melissa as well, both of us just really love her vibrant personality. While we were sitting together in the library once, I learned both Kassie and Melissa are bisexual, and they have told each other and laughed at insider bisexuality jokes that I don't always comprehend as a boring, engineering straight guy. We thought Melissa is still single because Melissa doesn't feel any of the guys or girls that she goes out with would be able to match up to her energy and excite her. We sometimes tease Melissa for her electric personality, spinning on her major - electrical engineering, because we couldn't sit down together and do work without messing with each other, and we had to mess around with Melissa too.

Melissa takes a little longer to catch on to a lot of the concepts but made up for it in her discipline to start early whereas Kassie and I would often fool around until two days before the deadline before starting the homework. Professors would often see us submit assignments together at 11:57 pm on the day that it is due, and I bet they would have looked at it and sneered that we procrastinate and rush our work with each other's company. Yeah, Kassie and I are walking that dangerously thin ice, I know I have a scholarship to keep!

Melissa, on the other hand, always submits assignments at least three or four days in advance, unless she is struggling as well and we will get together, book a library room, and crack the problems together. Kassie and I have a little guilty secret between us. We love it that she has a difficult semester, because that means more time in the library room for us to spend together with Melissa's bubbly, wonderful personality. In recent weeks we have spent so much time together that my friends have joked that I am forming a throuple with Kassie and Melissa, which I honestly would not mind... and I can see that happening between the three of us if we fool around just a little too much with her!

This week, Kassie and I fooled around as usual and we forgot that there was a major problem set that we have to submit for electrophysics by the next morning at 8am! Luckily, Melissa needed help as well, and we decided that having three minds on the same set of problems would be faster than two.

"Are you and Alan free tonight? I need help on the electrophysics problem set three." Melissa texted Kassie.

"Sure, come over at 8 pm to our apartment, it's Unit 369 on 715 Burton Street." Kassie texted back.

"Nice choice, you naughty and crazy BME students. I am not surprised you two would pick this specifically." Melissa made fun of us.

"Picked specifically for your pleasure :-)" Kassie got back at Melissa on the taunt.

For hours we were just slowly looking at the problem pondering what we needed to do. Of course, my girlfriend Kassie and I are never that serious, so we just joked around with each other. Suddenly, I had the moment of inspiration, discussed my approach with Kassie and then put together the solution to the problem with Melissa's amazing writing organization and meticulous proofreading in 20 minutes.

Melissa, Kassie and I all cheered as I hit submit on Canvas, adding Melissa and Kassie as collaborators. The difficult electrophysics assignment is finally over.

We looked at the clock and it's already 2:30 am in the morning. Now we have a guest in our apartment, with just one cozy bedroom.

"All right, I'm going to walk back by myself to my apartment three blocks away, see you in a couple days in lecture." Melissa told us. Walking back alone would be something that I thought Melissa would do specifically, for she is a very independent woman.

"Hey, it's really late out, it's 2:30 am. We care about you a lot, how about Kassie and I or I by myself walk you back to the apartment?" I cared about Melissa's safety, as her friend. I know Kassie wouldn't have a problem with that at all, she isn't jealous enough to mind that. I take great honor that Kassie trusts me.

"Thank you, Alan, but wouldn't this take more of your time? Besides, it's really cold out there, wouldn't you have to get dressed and all that to accompany me?" Melissa gently asks.

Kassie had something else in mind. "Well, even if it's three blocks I don't want you to be walking out in the cold at 2:30 in the morning. Would you like to stay the night with us? We have enough space for one more person in the bedroom, it's fine. Alan, are you good with that?" Kassie proposes this solution. She knew that I would be more than fine with it, but still wanted my input on something like this.

"I'm fine with that. Would you like to stay over? Lecture doesn't start until the afternoon for both of us, we can hang out and mess around." I supported Kassie with the proposal.

"Aww, thank you for your hospitality! Wouldn't the bedroom be too small for all three of us?" Melissa pondered. I know she wants to, but is just a little concerned.

"It's big enough for three best friends!" I joked around. Mentally, images of Kassie cuddling in the middle between Melissa and I are running over my head, and I am imagining how much warmth my love Kassie will be getting from me and Melissa wrapped around her. This is not to say I am a little greedy too, hoping to be sleeping in the middle as well of these two lovelies.

"Alright, you win!" Melissa laughed as she answered us.

I went into the kitchen, and started working away on grilled cheese sandwiches. Kassie, for whatever reason was able to not get frisky while we sat down at the table with Melissa and I for the homework. Now, she can't get her hands off of me, and was eager to help out even though three grilled cheese sandwiches isn't too much effort to make at all. Of course, I know we are making a little bit of a scene in front of Melissa, but Kassie is too bubbly for me to resist making out with her in the kitchen as well.

When we are done, Melissa is lying down on the couch, with eyes open listening to the album that we had put on. She looked a bit sad, and both of us noticed it immediately.

"Something bothering you, Melissa?" I asked her.

"How are you two so cute? This is exactly the type of relationship that I have been wishing for for years!" Melissa is envious. Kassie and I are more than understanding about this, we are very lucky to have found each other.

"Don't worry, you're a promising partner, you'll find somebody who will love you in the ways that you want to be loved with." Kassie responded.

"Here, you have us, have a sandwich!" I told Melissa.

Melissa wanted to vent to Kassie and I. "Thanks, Alan. I don't really want to eat right now, I feel like I am not getting appreciated for who I am. My dates would be interested, and then at the very last moment pull away before we can get close." She was close to crying at this point.

"You know what? If those dimwits out there can't appreciate who you are, you know that we will always appreciate you. Do you need a hug?" Kassie tries to reassure Melissa.

"Thank you." Melissa accepts it. I still have a hard time understanding why Melissa isn't appreciated more, maybe her dates have been way too superficial and didn't care to see her for everything wonderful that make up her.

As Kassie hugs Melissa, Kassie feels something firm and hard sticking at her belly. She looks down, and sees a tent protruding out of her leggings. And this tent is growing.

We did not know Melissa was a futanari with a massive girlcock in her pants. Now I think I understand the reason she doesn't feel appreciated. Her dates weren't accepting her for who she is.

It surprised us. The feeling was definitely a little awkward, but it definitely is still a lot better than what I am guessing is her dates running away from her because of them learning about what she has.

"Sorry I didn't explain this... I wasn't comfortable telling you two about this, because everyone that I had told it to didn't react well at all. I'm a futa, I was born a lady with all of the lady parts, plus a dick and balls."

Melissa and I were still silent and surprised at it. It will take us a little bit of time to process it.

"Also I am sorry for getting hard, your body is just really warm and cuddly. I'm still feeling a little emotional, maybe that's why I am hard. Sorry about this, Alan, I know you're her rightful boyfriend." Melissa continued. Her mind is trying to control herself, but her body wants my girlfriend!

I feel a little conflicted. On one hand, I trust Melissa and I thought it would be very hot to see Kassie and Melissa have a fling together. On the other hand, I am not sure how this will change the relationship between Kassie and I. I just wanted to smile and laugh the awkwardness off, but Melissa would think I am laughing at her body, making her more insecure.

I needed to say something to break the silence and let her think that we are not totally weirded out by it. We were very surprised.

"It's fine, this lady over here pegs me enough that I have phalluses up this ass every once in a good while." I am trying to be funny about it, even though this is coming out awkwardly.

Kassie catches on to what I am trying to do. "Oh gosh, yeah, this guy can be a dirty pig sometimes." She laughs with me, breaking the awkwardness of the moment. Kassie softly slaps my shoulder, again messing around with me.

I followed up. "It's okay, I am just that dirty, we can accept you for who you are. Besides, I am seeing Kassie having a dirty smile on that gorgeous face because she has options tonight!" Kassie and I giggled.

Melissa is now comfortable enough with another admission. "I have to say that I have had a crush on you two for a long time. And you two not being totally weirded out by it made my crush on both of you that bit harder."

Wow, maybe the prophecy might be coming true after all. Friends tease me about a throuple, then Melissa actually has a crush on both Kassie and I!

Kassie and I looked at each other and smiled. We want Melissa and we want each other.

"What are you waiting for?" Kassie dirtily pokes me with such a sexual, horny smile. She gently shoves me on my shoulder, teasing me. I smiled at her, before turning my smile to Melissa. Kassie is gently biting her lips, with her starry eyes in the most seductive look possible.

I brought my hand, and then tucked Melissa's head in for a kiss while Kassie went straight for her neck. Melissa is moaning sensitively as her cock is growing bigger and protruding out of her leggings. Now that I have seen my girlfriend's ferocity on another person, I had just realized she is a sharpshooter for pleasure, sniping at the deadliest pleasure spots on partners. Kassie is talented. And deadly, overwhelming Melissa with bliss in one fell swoop on the neck.

Melissa doesn't really know what words to moan or prick us with, unlike Kassie and I. Melissa is inexperienced. She has to take cues from Kassie and I. I don't blame her at all, especially since she hasn't had the gift of experience that Kassie and I had with each other. I take a secret delight that Kassie and I are taking the virginity of such a beautiful woman like Melissa, letting her have the special experience of her first time with both of us. For a guy, even if I am not supposed to feel that, it is an ego boost. I feel quite honored that I can show her the ropes, so she can conjure up the most pleasure inside us when she shoots her ropes.

Kassie now got onto the couch, with Melissa's and my hungry eyes staring at this Russian beauty. "Grilled cheese sandwiches are delicious, hmm? Well, now you're going to be the cheese." I barbed Kassie. She writhes her head backward in excitement, wanting both cocks to be inside of her. She sits up from the couch, and swipes Melissa's leggings down, revealing her giant Brazilian ass with a big, beautiful cock springing out of her panties.

Melissa is considerate enough to ask, even if Kassie and I are getting too excited. "Protection?" She pondered.

"She is on birth control." I answered. "I don't know if Kassie's good with taking you raw, I always raw dog this cutie. I'm fine with you doing her raw, and I bet she secretly really wants it!" I grinned again, looking at Kassie.

"I'd love to take it raw with your big pretty cock inside of me!" Kassie answers with excitement. Now this is getting hot, and I am imagining Kassie taking it and screaming as her pussy gets overwhelmed with extreme pleasure from such a big cock disappearing inside of her.

Yup, Kassie is a dirty girl. I had just guessed what she exactly wanted. "That's my dirty naughty Kassie." A somewhat more possessive part of me has just uttered this sentence. She is and always will be my wonderful girlfriend, even if I share her with Melissa.

Kassie is on her fours on the couch, while Melissa is a little confused about what to do. "I want you inside my lips!" Kassie commanded.

Melissa is now less confused, gets up on the couch and brings her cock to Kassie's face. Melissa's leggings are not even completely off, she is super duper aroused. While Kassie opened her hungry mouth for Melissa, I am taking Kassie's leggings off as well because I want to be inside of her at the same time, and I know Kassie wants both of us in her.

Melissa's golden-brown skin is super lovely, a very lovely contrast from my girlfriend's very pale-white body. Not that Kassie isn't stunning, but the contrast is sexy, as if Melissa is going to do her so dirty. Her cock is smooth, pretty and shiny, and my girlfriend is getting too eager to have it stretch her mouth. It is obvious she has never taken a cock as big as Melissa's big brown cock. I can just see her excitement for taking it, it is nothing like what she has ever seen before. My tool is rock hard watching her, and as I reached down her pants she has never been wetter.