Study Break with a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't realized I was staring at him until I heard the host clear his throat and asked, "How many in your party, miss?"

"Just the two of us. I don't suppose you have any bences that we can sit side by side? We are working on a research paper and we have to be able to make the same observations," I smiled and lied through my teeth and the host led me to a table in back with higher backs on the bench than most.

"I think this one will work, miss," said the host gesturing to a fantastic table.

"It's perfect," I said, "thank you."

I watched for Jason to come back in and after what seemed like forever, he returned through the front door. I smiled, stood a little and waved in his direction until our eyes locked and saw him smile back at me. I was mesmerized. When he crossed the restaurant, people paid attention to him, especially the women.

He slid in next to me in the booth and handed me my kitbag. I opened it and took out my laptop, connecting to the Internet. Jason took some wrinkled papers out of his pocket and tried his best to straighten them on the table. "Here is the research I've done on MRSA and if you don't mind, I think I think we should work on that topic as I believe fewer people would choose it than some form of Kinesiology," he said.

"I was going to suggest the same for the same reasons," I heard myself saying.

As we were discussing the direction we thought the paper should take, our waitress came over to see if we'd made a decision of what we'd like to order. We had decided to eat from the buffet so we could do it at our pace. After working solid for a couple hours, Jason suggested that we take off and go for a walk at a local park. He took care of the bill after I realized there was no way he was going to let me pay for my own.

We left the restaurant and drove to the park, his hand on my leg except when he was shifting gears. "How come you didn't wear a skirt today?" he asked with a grin on his face.

I laughed, "To be honest, I had nothing else clean last night!"

We pulled into a parking spot at the park, Jason again hopped out and scurried around to my door, took my hand and escorted me out. Even after he closed the car door, my hand remained in his. We casually strolled around the lake and rested on a bench where the ducks were feeding. I laughed as they waddled up to us looking for a treat but neither of us had anything to share.

We started walking again a short time later, this time through the trails were rockier. I was thankful I had worn my running shoes. We walked for two hours and hadn't seen anyone in the last thirty minutes. Jason led me off the trail where we saw some large rocks and found a mossy spot under some sprawling trees. We laid on our backs on the moss, looking up at the leaves, seeing the sparkle from where the sun was trying to shine through.

After a few minutes Jason rolled onto his side up against me and brought his mouth down, covering mine. I moaned as he kissed me so expertly. He asked me if I'd like to have sex and I wouldn't have to be quiet this time. I giggled and turned toward him, shaking my denim vest off in the process. Jason slid his hand up under my shirt and I felt my nipples harden under my bra.

"Oh my God, Kimberly, you have one hot body," he said, as he knelt, pulling me with him.

"Mmm, you like it do you?" I grinned, raising my eyebrow playfully and pulled my tight top over my head, exposing my pink laced push-up bra.

Jason groaned, "I will never grow tired of these beautiful tits," as he tried to free them.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, not yet, baby," I breathed and stood up, unbuckled my belt, and slid my shorts down inch by inch, exposing my matching pink laced thong.

"Spitfire, you are trying to kill me aren't you? I want to fuck you so bad right now," he said as he grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me toward him, smelling my pussy through my panties, his breath hot and shallow.

Jason pulled off his shirt, unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his shorts, and stood up so he could shake them off faster. So fast, he almost toppled over! He pulled me close to him, unhooked my bra and let it fall to the ground. I could feel my hard nipples against his neatly waxed chest and felt his hard cock against my belly.

He bent to kiss me and lowered me to the bed of moss. He kissed my neck, my collar bone, suckled on my nipples, kissed my belly button, my hips, where he took off my thong with his teeth then pushed my legs apart. He looked up at me and grinned before plunging his tongue into my pussy. I had never had a boyfriend who seemed to enjoy pussy as much as he did. Because of last night, he knew how to make me cum and it was no time until he had me screaming out his name.

"JASON! That's so fucking awesome!" I screamed as I had my first of several orgasms that afternoon. "I need you to fuck me now!" As he started moving slowly up my body, I could feel his cock getting closer to my pussy. "Kiss me Jason," I told him and was able to distract him long enough to quickly wrap my legs around him and his cock plunged into my pussy.

We moved in unison, until I told him to roll over and I positioned myself over him, taking his cock all the way into my pussy. I bounced up and down on him, the two of us able to see his cock going in and out of my wet pussy. My tits bounced almost hitting me in the chin.

"Ohhh Spitfire, that's really fucking hot," he said, and grabbed my tits, pinching my nipple with his thumb and index finger.

That put me over the edge. "I'm cumming again!" I yelled and splashed all over his chest, groin and balls. I kept bouncing, making a splashing noise each time I lowered myself on him. Without missing a beat, I rotated myself on him and faced away, Jason now cupping an ass cheek and a tit as I gyrated against him. "Here comes another," I moaned and Jason stuck his finger in my ass. "Oh God, wow! That feels awesome!" I said. "Will you fuck me doggy style please?" I asked.

Jason sat up and transitioned to his knees, guiding me forward on mine. He placed his cock at the entrance to my ass and began to push it in slowly. "Let me know if I am hurting you ok babe?" he said genuinely.

I was so fucking horny, I don't think I could have felt pain. He moved in and out of my ass, slowly at first, then picked up speed.

"I'm gonna cum Kimberly," he moaned.

"No, not yet!" I hissed on the verge of another orgasm. "I'm almost there too baby."

"I can't stop it!" he said and started grunting,"Uh Uh Uh Ohhhh."

"Keep going Jason! I'm almost there!" I urged him, pushed my ass back against him, bucking as I came.

"That was some of the best sex I've ever had spitfire!"

We both collapsed and dozed off.

It was dark when I awoke to someone snoring softly. I couldn't believe we fell asleep in each other's arms again! I tried to get dressed but couldn't find my clothes. "Jason, wake up, we fell asleep again!" I whispered so as not to startle him. "Mmmm" I heard him say.

Jason, we have to get going, it's still a two hour hike out of here and we need to study! He stumbled around in the dark trying to find his clothes too but couldn't find his either.

"Do you think someone took them?" I asked, almost in tears.

"No spitfire, we moved around a lot, I'm sure they are here somewhere." Jason found his shoes and in his shoe was his cell phone. He turned on the flashlight function and shone the light around. "See, they are right there, folded on that rock."

"Um, Jason, we didn't fold our clothes, or put them on that rock," I said.

He started laughing and I asked him if he put them there.

"No, but I bet we aren't the only two who had a memorable afternoon!"

12