Study Time - Slutty Lit 101 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene obediently puts her hands to Kristen's pussy, touching only the very edges of those fat lips with as little of her fingers as she can manage. She pulls them wide open, displaying Kristen's pinkness. A very hot, blood-flushed pinkness covered with a too-thick layer of that musky honey. From a few feet away I can still get a whiff of her girly, needy, muskiness. And I can see the entrance of her tunnel, her pussy almost trying to stretch outward with its spongy walls. It's neither narrow and tight, nor wide and loose. But it is already twitching ever-so-slightly. And just to ensure that the entire world knows that her pussy would like some attention, a drop of her honey falls from it as Irene bares it for inspection.

"Uh, yeah, I'd say it's definitely... ready, Ms. Rodgers." Irene says, trying to cover the distaste in her voice.

"Well then, Miss Supervisor, what does that body need?"

Irene sighs heavily, her voice clearly reluctant, "it needs... relief, Ms. Rodgers."

"You're her supervisor, what are you going to do about that, Irene? Remember, think of Kristen, no one else. Just Kristen, and what she needs, not those facades, like modesty, she puts up."

Irene releases Kristen's lips. "Stand up, Kristen... turn around." There's no hiding it in Irene's voice. It's clear Irene doesn't want to be doing this, but I can hear some resolve and firmness in that voice, too. Enough that lets me know she's taking it seriously and it's going to happen.

Kristen stands and turns to face Irene and the rest of us. I can see her quivering slightly as she stands there with her pants around her ankles, letting us all see her shaven pubes and lean legs. There's no missing the shameful tears and deep-red blush on her face as she awaits Irene's sentence. I don't miss the glistening sparkle from her sopping wet gash, either.

"Give me your clothes, Kristen. Everything." Irene says with an unusual steely firmness in her voice, one almost like I'd use. Not quite as powerful, but close. As if she's copying me as closely as she can manage to. I still hear the reluctance in her voice, enough that I know she doesn't want to be doing what she's about to do, but that firmness leaves no doubt that it's happening. Irene holds her hand out.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kristen answers immediately and automatically. She starts unbuttoning her blouse, quickly revealing a white cotton bra that doesn't match but goes nicely with, the comfy, not-that-sexy, panties I'd seen earlier. She hands her blouse to Irene. Even with her hands trembling, and so clear as humiliated as she's ever been, Kristen doesn't hesitate to unclasp her bra, slip it free of her shoulders, off her breasts, and hand it over. Her shoes, socks, jeans, and panties follow very quickly.

It leaves Kristen standing there fully naked, except for some jewelry. Irene makes her take that off too, even her wedding rings. Irene makes a neat pile of clothes on the coffee table.

Kristen is a little on the short side, around 5' 4", and carries around 140 pounds, I'd guess. She has an oval face with a few tiny wrinkles at the corners of her eyes, as most women do by 46, which is how old she is. She has bright blue eyes and long black hair that hangs straight down to the bottoms of her shoulders. Plus a wide mouth, framing a bright smile with fine, light-pink lips. Her body is lean, but it's skin equally loose. She's lean enough that I can see the bones of her shoulders slightly, which isn't always the case with women her age. I can just barely make out her hips bones as well. Her hips are just slightly full, exaggerating the hourglass curve of her waist. Her stomach isn't flat, but there's roll to it either: instead, at the center, the loose flesh just puffs out a bit, showing off the faint stretch marks on it. She has very ample breasts. They start a little high on her chest, gently sloping down as her mounds hang against her chest. At their tips, I can see two wide rings of a faint, but deep, pink shade. At the center of each, there's a rock-hard nipple, swollen up almost perfectly rounded in every way, looking like a half marble. Both the rings and their nipples stand straight out at us, not pointing even a hair downward, but they're also a bit towards the inside of her breasts. It gives her breasts a look like the nipples are in a perfect position while the mounds sprouting them hang a bit to her sides. They look like they'll feel spongy and squishably soft in my hands. Except for the nipples, which are certainly going to feel like little stones; they're just so hard! From the front, her pussy mound is visible, standing downward, as is the wide V of her gash between those lips. From the front, it still glistens brightly.

"Lie on the floor, missionary position, Kristen," Irene says, that firmness still lacing her voice.

"Yes, Ma'am." Kristen's obedient answer comes just as quickly and just as surely, despite the so-obvious humiliation, and reluctance I can see on her face.

I've never made Irene masturbate in a study session yet, but she has seen me make the other girl do it. And I've done plenty to Irene. Enough that Irene, despite her very limited sexual experience, can guess what I might do were it me supervising Kristen. "Kristen, keep your eyes open," Irene tells her. Kristen is lying on the carpet in front of the coffee table, which does nothing to conceal her from our eyes, in the only direction she really can lie. It puts her side to us, which also makes for a good view of everything. Lying there, Kristen stares up at the ceiling, but I haven't a doubt that she's seeing her audience out of the corner of her eyes. Except Irene who is now literally standing over her.

"Masturbate now, Kristen." Irene puts every bit of steel she can muster into her command.

"Yes, Ma'am," comes the automatic reply. Then Kristen puts her fingers to her pussy and starts rubbing herself. I don't know if Kristen has realized it, but it's pretty much exactly what she did in the laundry room in her essay. I'm sure that was Irene's inspiration.

Tony hasn't said anything, but he's definitely watching with interest. And with a very prominent hard cock straining against his jeans. Irene watches too, but I can tell her interest is more in seeing that Kristen obeys, not in watching Kristen pleasure herself.

It doesn't even take half a minute, more like five or ten seconds, for Kristen to start showing that aching desire she wrote about. First, her bottom squirms, grinding down hard against the floor. Her mouth opens and she breathes deep and fast, her breaths taking on a deep and guttural moaning note. Her toes curl up. Her left hand flails wildly for a few seconds, clearly trying to find anything to grip. It doesn't. Her fist balls up and spends a few seconds pounding hard on the floor.

"Kristen." Irene surprises me by saying anything, let alone by saying it so firmly, "This is just like your essay, isn't it?" Kristen answers "Yes, Ma'am," in a very breathy, very sultry voice. "Do you feel those little sparks now?" Again, a quick yes. "How do you feel knowing we're all watching you?"

"Like a complete slut, Ma'am, more humiliated than I've ever- OOHH!! - been, Ma'am!"

"Then why is that pussy dripping... slut?" Now I hear a bit of revulsion, masking a bit of excitement, in Irene's steely voice.

"Because..." Kristen answers in a voice that's as much of a moan as words. Her left hand gives up, and flies to her body, urgently caressing over her breasts, kneading them firmly, stroking and pinching her nipples. "I LIKE IT, MA'AM!" Kristen cries out, then immediately moans out a deep, "OH!, UHHHHHHH!, OH, LORD! Please, don't watch me, I'm gonna cum!"

"NO!" Irene snaps. She's seen me make Alysyn masturbate before when after flirting with some boy all day in college, Alysyn showed up too horny to study properly. I did that as I always supervise masturbation. I never allow the sub to climax until she's given permission. Irene, despite overtly trying hard not to directly watch the petite, very-young-looking, 18-year-old Alysyn pleasure herself, must have noticed. "You were told to masturbate, not cum, slut."

"OOHHHH!!" Kristen cries out. Her bottom squirms wildly, her free hand kneads her breast hard enough to leave little white finger marks on its mound. Her mouth hangs wide, breathing out more, deeper, and more desperately urgent moans. "UH! Please, Ma'am, may I please?" She cries out in those deep moans.

"Ask me. By name." Irene tells her. "Pretend I'm your Mistress... yo so love for Mistress to stand over you."

"Miss Connors, Ma'am, may this worthless slut please be allowed to cum now, Ma'am?"

"NO," Irene says firmly. "I said pretend I'm your Mistress. You think you're so slick, slut, you don't even know I've heard you ask Her. Ask me right, or you'll wait a long time before I allow you to ask again slut!"

"Miss Connors... PLEASE! Please, Ma'am, please, please, will you please watch this worthless slut make her skanky pussy cum? Please, Miss Connors, please allow me to cum so you can just how slutty I am, Ma'am, please!... OHHHH!! PLEASE" Kristen screeches out desperately, "PLEASE WATCH ME CUM, MISS CONNORS, PLEASE WATCH ME CUM!"

"Fine, cum like a whore." Clearly, Irene has picked up plenty from watching me. Enough that I wonder if she might have some interest in exploring games herself. Id' wondered about that, but she's always been so humble before me. Now, she's coming out almost as strong as I would. Almost. I'd still make Kristen wait, no matter that her thighs are getting a fresh coat of honey.

"MMMM... MMMM... OH!-YESSSSSSS!" Kristen screams out, her hips snapping up off the floor. Then her body thrashes every which way, just as if it were lying on some power lines or something. She thrashes hard, crisply, and wildly, and screeches some primal moaning cries. Her orgasm goes on over a minute until finally, her hand falls away from her dripping pussy. A few seconds later her body falls, her knees and left hand returning to the floor. She lies flat, panting harder than a dog in a sauna. But her eyes obediently remain open, letting us all see the dreamy glassiness in them. And the glistening ocean of wetness that covers her pussy mound and upper thighs. The goosebumps on her mound, thighs, and pubes. And the light quivering tremors sweeping over her body like waves.

Irene steps back and looks to me with a lot of question on her face. I nod to her, letting her know that I'm satisfied with her performance as Kristen's supervisor. Relief sweeps over Irene's face. She turns with me, following my eyes, to look at Tony. His hand flies from atop the swollen bulge in his pants. Irene looks disgusted even as she struggles to suppress a giggle. Tony obviously enjoyed the little show, too.

I wait a few minutes until Kristen has her breath back, then I ask Irene if she's "confident enough that Kristen has done her studying, and has been taken care of, well enough to 'literally bet her butt on it.'" She tells me she is. I have her get Kristen up to her knees, and it takes Kristen a minute. It's not just her legs, but her entire body that's gone rubbery.

I point Irene to the floor beside Kristen and wait until she's kneeling next to her naked mother. "Kristen, it's clear to me that you don't truly understand your loving daughter. I think you need to learn a little lesson in teenage college girl. I will leave you an assignment. You will do it. You will attend Wednesday's study session, as a student, with Irene. Until then, you will need study time to get your lesson done. We'll make it... 9:00-10:00 every night. Miss Connors will supervise you, and she will supervise you fully and completely. Do you understand, Kristen?"

"Yes, Ms. Rodgers" Kristen answers in a dreamy voice.

"Good, then for the remainder of this night you can learn to be a teenager. By being one. You will be the 18-year-old daughter in this family. Irene will be your loving mommy. That lasts until 8:00 in the morning, at which point Mr. Connors will tell you if you may resume your place as wife and mother, or whether you will remain a teenager for Saturday. Saturday lasting until 8:00 am Sunday morning. There is no halfway. For those 24 hours, you will either be wife and mom, or daughter, for every second of them. It's his choice. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Ms. Rodgers." Kristen answers. Her voice and face say she's too lost to have really thought about it. She's just accepting whatever is dished out to her.

"Irene, as I've said, you will be Kristen's mommy until 8:00 in the morning, or 8:00 Sunday if he chooses. That makes him Kristen's daddy, doesn't it? Since mommy and daddy are always a couple, you will also fill in as his wife. And you will be a wife to your husband, as a mommy should be for a daddy."

Before anyone can say anything, I turn to Tony, "At 8:00 am in the morning, both of these females will kneel before you. Whichever wife pleases you the most, you will choose to be your wife for Saturday, since you don't have any plans for it to interfere with. The other will be your daughter for the day. You will choose honestly, or all three of you will answer to your Mistress for your disobedience. You will choose, based on Irene's performance as your wife tonight compared to Kristen's typical performance recently. Do not allow your feelings, especially your feelings for these females, to factor into it. I don't care if they're uncomfortable with the roles they end up with, I don't care what they want, I don't care how humiliated they are. I care that you make an honest choice and have the more-pleasing wife for tomorrow. Do not disobey me."

"Yes, Ma'am, Ms. Rodgers," Tony says, even though his face says he can't imagine Irene as his wife. Can't imagine how she could make him happier than Kristen, the wife he chose.

"Good, Irene you are to be a proper wife for your husband." I stand, go to the coffee table, and pick up Kristen's wedding rings. I put them on Irene's finger. "There, now you are his wife, as well as Kristen's mommy. Go on, do mommy and wife things."

"Yes, Ma'am." Irene answers. The look on her face tells me she's more uncomfortable with this idea than she's ever been with anything before. I'm sure she's wondering how long I'm going to stay. How much I'm going to make her do for Tony. And a zillion other things.

Author's Note: If you enjoyed this, please rate it! I love comments, too! I want to know what everyone thinks of my stories! This is part one of a three-part story from my website. Although I've written several "supervised study time" stories, this is the first I'm putting out there publicly.