Stuffed

Story Info
Readily-available genital growth pills affect a high school.
1.7k words
4.05
44.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers

Kelly went to Macy's, bought a silicon vulva the size of a t-bone steak, and shoved it into her pants. Despite having touched the material through the clamshell packaging's "feel me!" hole, the sudden touch of cold silicon against her shaved sex sent a shiver up her spine. She adjusted the prosthetic vulva, nestling the rubbery ridge on its backside between her labia to ensure it would stay in place.

She turned to her bedroom mirror, and her breath caught in her throat. The young woman staring back had a sizable, clefted bulge between her legs. Her elastic denim jeans gripped the faux-pussy's labia like a second skin, and a rubber clit the size of her thumb-tip formed a subtle mound just below her zipper. Was it too big? Even with her pants' purpose-built pouch, the fabric stretched until glowed.

These days it was hard to find jeans that didn't have purpose-built pouches between the legs. Previously, Kelly had gone the route of most girls and stuffed it full of socks. The resulting lumpy bulge seemed like a childish absurdity compared to the proud, oversized camel-toe of the silicon vulva. It looked so real! A rush of excitement flowed through her, but it was laced with anxiety. Now, she was a woman, and people would notice. Men would notice.

It was like growing breasts all over again.

The next day, the schoolyard buzzed with whispers about the new development.

"Did you see Kelly's bulge?" Rebecca asked the popular girls.

"I did. She turned 18 a few weeks ago."

"You think she got the procedure?"

"No way!"

It wasn't impossible. Stories abounded of fellow students at rowdy parties pulling down their pants to reveal a twitching, living, hyperpussy. Actual sightings were rare. The pill was prohibitively expensive, and even the coolest parents rarely indulged their children's dreams of growing their genitals to irresponsible sizes. Kelly didn't mind. The thought of her actual pussy swelling enough to jiggle with each step turned her stomach. No thank you. Most high-schoolers stuffed, and the one boy she hoped would notice was no exception.

Jeremy overdid it. That's what the other girls said, but Kelly thought it was cute. He wasn't the typical testosterone-soaked jerk with a whole sock drawer ballooning their skinny jeans. No, he was shy, polite, and always wore loose-fitting sweatpants. Still, he must have bought the largest prosthetic available; a heavy, wrist-thick shaft was always jostling in one of his pant-legs.

Whether Jeremy noticed the change in Kelly's stride or merely her increased confidence, she did indeed get his attention. Jeremy waited after school for her band practice to end, and the two of them stole away to the empty theater room for a little privacy. A dirty joke led to flirting, and soon the young lovers were making out on the old couch backstage.

Kelly was so thrilled to be lip-locked with the boy of her dreams, she hardly noticed the mass in his pants shifting and growing. Finally, it strained powerfully against her leg, and she felt the life throbbing inside it. Startled, she jumped back. Jeremy blushed.

"It's uncomfortable," he said. "Do you mind if I-?"

Kelly, still in shock, nodded her permission, and Jeremy stretched his waistband down to free his penis. A shaft as long as Kelly's forearm slapped against his chest. Veins like drinking straws pulsed under youthful skin the unnatural color of charcoal. Halfway down its impressive length rose a ring, like his dick had swallowed a coaster. A wide, blunt head the size of Kelly's fist topped the length, and, as she stared, a pearl of precum welled up from his oddly circular urethra.

"They say they used zebra DNA making the pills," he said, trying to break the tension.

"But- but how?" Kelly managed.

Jeremy told her of his eighteenth birthday, how he won a great sum on a scratch lottery ticket and bought the pills. As he spoke, his monstrous shaft stood throbbing between them, a monument to the story's unlikely truth.

"I took one, and the next morning my dick was just as small as ever, so I took another. By the time I realized they take a week to start working, I'd taken seven times the recommended dose. Now I'm stuck this way."

Kelly sympathized and kissed him politely, and, when Jeremy's cock finally grew flaccid enough to stuff back into his sweatpants, they went their separate ways.

Sorting out her feelings on the matter took another week of secret rendezvous with Jeremy. In the end, Kelly decided she didn't mind Jeremy's freakish penis. Truthfully, it was a relief that full-on sex was off the table. After all, there was no way she could take him, even if her silicon vulva was real flesh-and-blood. At the same time, the fact that she was dating the best-hung man in town filled her with a strange pride.

Weeks later, after a passionate hand-job, Jeremy made Kelly an offer.

"You know, I could buy you your own set of pills. If you want."

Sex-ed taught women to wait until they were married, then size-up to match their partners. After all, there was no going back. And so her response was simple: "No thanks."

But Kelly and Jeremy were young, and passionate love consumed them like a fire. Only a few months in, they whispered romantic words of life, death, and eternity to each other. Kelly could not picture herself with any other man, and Jeremy's offer had taken root in her mind. On valentine's day, as a way of proving her love, she asked him to visit the pharmacy.

He bought her seven pink pills, and she nervously swallowed one each day. She knew each additional pill would carry her beyond fashionable, beyond socially-acceptable, into freakdom to join her love. On the seventh morning she awoke to find her inner-labia puffy, pink, and dripping wet, yet she dutifully took the final pill.

Over the course of that day, a distracting heat built in Kelly's nethers. No amount of grinding her butt against her seat could quench it. With the heat came swelling, and by seventh period the pressure in her pants grew unbearable. When no one was looking, she pulled the moist prosthesis from her pants and slipped it into her bag. She would never wear it again.

A mere two days later, Kelly's natural camel toe was as large as it had been with the fake vulva. None of her friends seemed to notice the difference, but from her perspective, everything had changed. She blushed at people's glances. Her bulge wasn't just apparel anymore, it was her. The realness of her little under-zipper clit bump was reinforced each time she shifted her pants and a surprise shock of pleasure nearly buckled her knees. Could her classmates see her nether lips pulsing and twitching with a mind of their own? Lord knew she could feel it.

Jeremy begged her for a peek, but she refused. "Not until I'm done," she said.

He could hardly wait. He tracked her progress each day, staring at her growing bulge. The fourth day, a dark, wet spot formed where her pant legs met. Kelly started using pads when she was off her period just to sop up the extra moisture. She changed them twice a day. On the fifth day during history class, she passed Jeremy a fragrant, sodden tampon with a wink. A single whiff of its fishy, musky scent sent a surge through his dick so powerful it knocked against the underside of his desk with a loud thump. Everyone looked. He excused himself and waddled to the bathroom to relieve his lust.

After that incident, Kelly and Jeremy became the talk of the school. "They're real! Both of them!" whispered students and faculty alike.

"I can hear Kelly's pant's rubbing with every step she takes."

"Did you notice how it's so big, it tugs her waistband over her hips?"

"Yeah. Now her panties are always showing."

Kelly was humiliated, but the ever-growing heat of her steadily ballooning vulva perverted each embarrassing moment with a voyeuristic thrill.

Seven days after taking the final pill, Kelly pulled Jeremy into the empty theater room where they'd had their first encounter. He followed, watching the mass in her jeans jerk and jump, alive, soaking the straining fabric despite the additional pads. She sat him on the couch and pulled off her shirt with an erotic slowness, a strip tease. Jeremy could wait no longer. He freed his eager beast and stroked himself as he watched. Kelly turned and leaned forward, raising her ass before his face. A pursing, secondary lump between her ass cheeks betrayed overdose's effect on her asshole.

The loud snap of a ripping seam made both of them jump. Kelly groaned. Her muscles clenched. Then, all at once, her jeans split open like an over-full water balloon. Folds of glistening black pussy-flesh flopped free, blooming from the torn fabric. A single strip of unbroken denim flossed and was swallowed between the twin steaks of Kelly's labia.

Jeremy's nostrils flared, and the blunt head of his cock followed suit. He slipped his hand into the mass of pussyflesh and snapped the surviving threads with a flick of his wrist. Kelly moaned and braced herself against the wall. Her wrinkled mare-pussy flexed its impressive musculature, flashing a passage the color of raw liver. Against this opening, Jeremy pressed the wide, blunt head of his cock, and, with a single, shuddering thrust, hilted himself impossibly inside his lover.

Kelly had some reservations, but Jeremy's hot-iron length left no room inside her for doubt. Hesitation melted under the heat of their lust as they began to rock and grind against each other. The sensations of their immense genitals flooded them like a tidal wave, washing away everything but lust and sex.

Only a few seconds in, Kelly came. Her pussylips fluttered against Jeremy's stallion-sized balls, coaxing Jeremy to his own climax. His cockhead swelled behind her ribcage, and surge after surge of heat filled her core.

Jeremy's shaft slid wetly from Kelly's depths, pausing a moment before his swollen trumpet-shaped cockhead popped free with a slurp. A stream of jizzum slopped onto the carpet below.

The lovers embraced each other on the couch, basking in the bliss of their afterglow. Let the others find the mess. Let them whisper and judge. The lovers didn't mind. With sex that good, who needed anything else?

The End

Author's note: Thanks for reading! Please consider leaving a comment : )

xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers