Stuffing An Unwilling Pornstar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rayne416
rayne416
1,039 Followers

"Sure does suck to be sodomized unwillingly, huh?" My voice laced with venom as I gyrated my hips around her ass. Only her quiet sobs returned, so I yanked my cock out in one motion.

"KGGGKKKTHHH!!!" She screamed around cock as her asshole stood vacant for a brief second. I punched it right back in and journeyed deep inside her for the second time. Her chest heaved as the pain shot through her body. I settled into a comfortable stance as I withdrew again, her insides feeling like they withdrew with me, her body shaking with pain and stimulation. I dribbled more lube on my exposed cock and then rhythmically started assfucking her. I could feel Paul start up again in her pussy, the thick meat inside her separated by 4 millimeters of Haley. I began to counter his thrusts, and we started oscillating in her orifices, Ethan keeping the sobs from escaping too far. At this point, her body had quit fighting and accepted the cruel sodomy we imposed on her. After a few minutes and a little more lube, I noticed her sobs had transformed to groans. Ethan looked confusedly at me, and then: she pushed back on my cock.

"Jesus Christ, I think she likes it!" I gasped as her body made the smallest pushes back onto her captors. I reached around and roughly massaged her petite breasts while continuing to whisper in her ear.

"Looks like we've woken the sleeping anal lover in you! You like feeling stuffed to the brim, like you're being torn apart by us. You like being treated like the trash you claim everyone else is!"

Her face was covered in tears and I saw another fall down her cheek just as her breath picked up.

"This bitch is about to cum, guys!" I laughed as I motioned at Jake, the cameraguy. He locked onto her sandwiched body between us and panned to her asshole, most of her body hidden by the two huge cocks pillaging her body.

Ethan pulled out completely for the first time before ramming back into her mouth, and Paul simultaneously started pumping hard into her pussy. I kept a slow rhythm drilling in and out of her ass, having made a few girlfriends and coworkers cum anally before. Paul released her arms and she clutched his shoulders tightly as her body betrayed her with an orgasm she didn't comprehend.

"HoooOOOHHH!!!" She gasped when Ethan's cock left her mouth, and Ethan simultaneously groaned loudly while pumping his cock rapidly.

"Oh yeah you fucking bitch, take my fucking load all over your face!" He moaned as he released a huge rope of cum across her face.

Her face didn't even register the subsequent ropes of cum plastering her, as her body began spasming between Paul and me. I continued to knead her breasts as I kept the slow pace in her rear.

"HaaaAAAAAHHHHH...." Her body contorted hard and she fell to the side of Paul as she lost control over her own body. My cock slipped out of her tight ass and her eyes rolled back in her head as her hips bucked and kicked uncontrollably in front of the camera. I didn't waste any time in walking around to her face and grabbing her throat. Pinning her head to the couch, I pumped my cock furiously, shooting my load into her open mouth and face, adding to Ethan's deposit. My degrading grip on her throat, the cum being added to her face, it was all too much for her as she rode out her first orgasm.

"HuuurrrrmmmPHPPHHH!!!" A half moan, half gurgle emanated from her while her hips bucked again high into the air. Her hand grasped her mound like a vice as she rode out orgasms, one after another.

The commotion and spasming orgasm uncustomary of Haley had attracted a bit of audience, and even Raphael was checking Jake's work closely. Lucy's gaping asshole finally was alone in the room, her breathing shallow as she hugged the floor, expecting the next customer.

After a few minutes Haley's orgasm finally faded and Raphael got everyone back on task, dicks went back in mouths, pussy's, assholes. Haley smiled weakly at Raphael as he gave her a grinning thumbs up, either oblivious to the state of her asshole or not caring. Paul had rolled out of the way as she'd drawn the camera's attention, but as Raphael wandered away to set up some more shots, he rejoined her on the couch. Gently rolling her body over and pulling her legs off the couch, he draped her body over the chaise and squatted over her resting body. She didn't resist as he stroked her hair while spreading her asscheeks apart again. Camera rolling, he slowly slid his cock through her worn sphincter into the waiting depths. She grunted, but didn't stir from the couch, so he pushed his large cock straight in until his balls slapped her pussy. Her legs twitched and her hands grasped the couch tightly but didn't struggle, so he gave me a thumbs up. As he grabbed the nape of her neck with a hand and started to pick up speed, I motioned to the guys and everyone started lining up to the left of Paul.

rayne416
rayne416
1,039 Followers
12