Stuffing More than Turkey

Story Info
Stuffing more than turkey on Thanksgiving.
4.9k words
4.67
9.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was both happy and sad that I was not hosting Thanksgiving dinner at my house this year. It meant I got to enjoy all the food without the hassle of cleaning up after the party, but I always enjoyed hosting at my place. My girlfriend and I had been invited to a small gathering for friends and family at a nice waterfront home that overlooked the intercoastal waterway and the east side of Siesta Key. With about thirty people invited, it would be just big enough to get to talk to everyone without being overwhelming. We usually hosted our own Friendsgiving at our house, but after the last hurricane, I still needed to make some repairs before it was party worthy again.

As Thanksgiving morning arrived, it was unusually cold for southwest Florida. It was in the low 50's with low humidity. The unexpected weather put me in the holiday mood and I was looking forward to the party. I cooked a couple side dishes to go with the turkey and steaks that we would be treated to at the event.

My girlfriend and I had been together for more years than I want to admit but had never gotten engaged or married. We were both monogamous but had not had sex for over a year. She had gained weight, started drinking and was always in a bad mood. Even when I felt like trying to start something with her, she would do something that would quickly turn me off. It seemed to be my normal. I felt stuck.

Most of our friends had an idea that things were not going smoothly for us, but she tried to hide it from them as best she could. I had thought about having a fling many times and had plenty of opportunities, but I just never could pull the plug. It just did not feel right.

We arrived at the party around 3pm with a planned time to eat at around 6pm. It gave us a few hours to socialize and have a few cocktails before filling ourselves and sobering up to head home around 9 or so.

I started with a few beers as I made small talk and took advantage of the great appetizers that everyone brought. It seemed like every time I turned around, someone else was arriving or the host was bringing out something else to snack on. I did not even notice that it was almost 7pm and we had not had dinner yet.

I found myself spending most of the party talking to a very beautiful girl named Vickie. She was early thirties and about fifteen years younger than me. She talked with an English accent that I absolutely adored. I had met her about a dozen times before and often played trivia with her parents, her brothers and her at a local restaurant every few weeks. I always found her very easy to talk to and even easier to look at. She always had beautiful smile on her face that was between nice and flirty.

I knew that Vickie was single and although she had never been fat by any means, had obviously been working out. She still had an ass that was a little bigger than I would have normally stared at, but it was perfect on her. Her breasts were probably a larger B cup and were loosely held in her sleeveless shirt which dipped down in the front a few inches to show them off nicely.

I had gone to get a new beer and she had moved over to the couch to watch the football game. When I got a fresh beverage I stood behind her and off to the side so we could still chat. She leaned down to take her shoes off and I could not help but notice that when she leaned forward I got a perfect view of her right nipple. I think she could feel me staring because she looked up and in an instant saw what I was looking at. I felt a small knot in my stomach, but she just smiled and leaned back down. This time taking her time. I could not help but glance back down a couple more times. It was the first nipple I had seen in a long time.

My cock started stirring in my pants and I quickly excused myself before it became a raging hardon. I was wearing a button up shirt with a sweater over it, but I had on jeans that were just a little tighter that I would have liked. I knew that if my cock got hard, there was going to be no way to hide it. Usually, I was happy that I was a grow'er and not a show'er, as it gave me a little more room in my jeans. But I knew that if it got hard, it was going to be uncomfortable really quick. My cock was almost 7 inches, but it was really thick. I could not quite touch my fingers around the shaft when it was stiff.

I went and talked to an older couple and tried to take my mind off of what I had seen, but being the only attractive woman at the party, my eyes kept darting back to her. I often found her smiling at me when our eyes met. I had not felt sexual tension like this since high school.

The host finally announced that it was time to eat, which was a good thing, because almost everyone was pretty tipsy with the extra hour of unexpected drinking. Dinner was excellent, with all of the normal trappings along with filet mignon, shrimp and tons of other specialty dishes. The homeowners always went all out when they hosted.

While we sat at one of the two big tables, I was a little sad that Vickie had sat next to her older brother at the table next to mine. Her back was directly to me and I could see her tight ass in her jeans. About halfway through dinner, I decided to switch to red wine to go with the steak and asked if anyone else needed a cocktail. Everyone said they were fine, except Vickie, who said she would get herself a drink also.

The drink station was set up in what would normally have been the diningroom and it was not visible from the large living room where all of the big dinner tables were set up. We made our way over there chatting about how great the food was while we walked. I offered to make her a drink and she told me what she wanted in it. While I was getting the ingredients together, she put her hand on my shoulder, in a friendly way. Her touch was electric. I almost recoiled from the feeling, but it felt so good to have a beautiful woman touch me, even if it was just on my shoulder. As I made the drink, her hand lingered and moved slowly to the middle of my back where she rubbed gently between my shoulder blades. It was such an innocent touch, but my cock was bulging against my pants and was hurting.

I was not finished making her drink, but I could not take the pressure of my cock at a weird angle in my pants as it flooded with hot blood and expanded to its full size. I knew if she looked down, there was no way she could not notice it, but I also started standing funny to try to take the pressure off of it. I must have had a weird expression on my face as I kind of stood on one foot because she asked me if I was ok with a small laugh. I replied I was ok, but I knew I was going to have to readjust my cock or I was not going to be able to finish her drink. Her hand was still rubbing my back softly.

When I thought she was looking out the window at the lights on the dock, I turned my body slightly away from her and reached down with both hands and pulled my cock into an upright position and tried to tuck it under the button up shirt that was tucked into my jeans. About three inches of my cock was still above my belt as I readjusted. My hard dick was still tight under my belt, but way more comfortable than before. Now it just felt snug instead of painful.

When I brought my hands back up to finish Vickie's drink, I saw her staring at my crotch. Oh shit, I thought. As I fumbled through what I wanted to say, I felt her hand begin rubbing my back faster. My mind went blank. I stopped messing with the drink ingredients and looked at her.

"Oops, It has been a long time since a pretty girl has touched me. Sorry, I did not mean for that to happen."

"It's ok." She laughed "I'm just glad I still turn someone on."

I just smiled at her and did not know what to say. I saw her glance back down quickly, then take a longer look.

"Ok, I have to know. Is that really your cock sticking up above your belt?"

Not knowing how to respond, I figured honesty was the simplest answer. "Yes."

"Wow. I have never seen one bulge out like that in jeans before."

I gave out a little laugh and said "It definitely has a mind of it's own. I guess I should not have worn such tight pants tonight. But I really did not think I was going to be sporting a hardon in the middle of dinner."

She kept rubbing my back in what felt like more of a sensual way. But maybe it was just my imagination.

Laughing again I said "I love it, but if you keep rubbing my back, I am never going to finish this drink and my little friend is never going to go back to sleep."

"Mmm, I don't know why, but this really made my whole night. I guess all that time in the gym is paying off." Then she slowly laughed and reluctantly pulled her hand off my back. "I really enjoy your company. I know your not-so-little friend seems to enjoy mine." Just then another party goer named Dean walked up to get a drink.

"Wow, what kind of drink is that you are making?" He said.

"It is a rum punch, but made out of all fresh ingredients."

"Sweet, would you make me one also?"

"Sure" I said.

With that, the spell was broken and I finished Vickie's drink. I handed it to her and with her back turned to Dean, she gave me a wink and said thanks.

I finished Dean's drink quickly, then poured myself another glass of wine. Instead of going immediately back to the table, I took a quick detour to the restroom. I needed a minute to get my cock under control.

After I closed the door, I pulled my still hard cock out of my pants to relieve the pressure. I knew I did not have time to beat one out, but I stroked it a couple times just to imagine it was Vickie's hand. Wow! How did she turn me on so much just by touching my back, I thought to myself. That was intense.

I splashed some cold water on my face and thought about anything but Vickie. Once I had my cock under control, I rejoined the party. I sat back down at the table and my girlfriend did not even seem to notice that I had been gone. She was deep in conversation with the hostess about some stupid reality tv show that they both watched.

I glanced over at Vickie's table as much as I thought I could get away with and I was enthralled at the view of her ass as it sat in the fold up chair. Her jeans were tight and showed her curves perfectly. I loved the way her neck was so slim and the soft little hairs that almost glowed in the candlelight of the dinner tables. She glanced back once then dropped her napkin on the ground next to her chair. When she bent over to get it, her panties poked out above her waistline. They were tiny t-back, light green and see through. I could not take my eyes off of them. She poked her head around before she sat back up and made eye contact with me. She winked at me again and smiled. Oh shit, I thought. There goes my cock again.

At least this time, it was facing up in my pants and was restricted from getting too big as I was sitting down. The rest of the meal went by quickly and everyone started making their way to the large kitchen, bringing their plates to put in the sink. I volunteered to help wash the dishes off before putting them in the dishwasher. A couple minutes later, I saw Vickie walk up and she slid in right next to me.

"If you wash them off, I will put them in the dishwasher."

"Thanks." I was glad she was right next to me, but I knew my cock would be bursting at the seams in no time. As I washed the dishes off and handed them to her, she brushed my hip with hers each time. Soon, her hip never moved off of mine and as she turned to put the dishes in, she turned slightly away from me and her ass cheeks pushed back into me. On a whim, and likely because I had several more drinks than normal, I timed it so that as she bent to put the dish in, I turned and pressed my hard cock into her firm ass as I held out the next dish.

"Oh my." She said. A slight giggle coming from her lips. "I see that your not-so-little friend is back."

Oh crap I thought. This is getting to be a little too much with a house full of people. I tried to rein myself in but it felt so good to be next to someone so pretty and nice who was giving me attention. I finished up the dishes without taking it any further.

As everyone broke up into little groups for some after dinner cocktails, I went back to have one more glass of wine. My head swimming slightly, but enjoying the feeling. As I stood at the drink station by myself my mind kept flashing back to the view of Vickie's ass and the sheer panties that I had seen poking out of her jeans. I wondered if she was shaved or had trimmed pubic hair. I wondered what she tasted like. As I sat there with a full glass of wine day dreaming, I felt a hand back between my shoulder blades.

"Hey, do you mind making me another drink?"

I knew the hand and that sexy voice without even turning around. How did she turn me on so much just from a simple touch and the way she talked with her English accent.

"Sure. This is my last wine, I think, but I don't mind making you anything you want."

She gave me a little smile that made me think she had something else in mind with my statement. Maybe I was just imagining things, but my cock was rock hard in seconds at the look she gave me.

I finished up her drink, trying to concentrate on getting it right without the distraction of her hand on my back. When I was done, I handed it to her and said I was going to go get some fresh air out by the gazebo.

I figured that I needed a few minutes to myself to let my cock deflate and stop myself from doing something dumb. The last thing I needed was to make a fool out of myself at the party and have my girlfriend be even more angry all the time. But part of me wanted to bend Vickie over right there in front of everyone and sink my cock in her. I figured that she was just being nice and liked the attention that I was giving her. I knew that nothing would happen beyond a little back rub and some nice words.

I walked down to the gazebo, which was about a hundred feet from the house. It was right on the point of where two canals met and was not in direct line of sight from the house. It was a quiet place and the night was pretty cold for Florida, so no one was out there when I walked down. It was dark and lit only by the moon and stars that were out and back lit by the interior lights of the house. I knew that from the back porch you could not see the gazebo without walking to within about twenty feet of it. It was almost a magical place in the daytime, but after a few glasses of wine and the cool dark night, it was perfect.

I was sipping on my wine when I saw a shadow cross in front of the lights coming from the house. I did not look up but sensed someone walk over and stand right next to me. I glanced over as I felt a familiar hand on my back. Without a word, Vickie pulled my face down toward hers and kissed me on the mouth. I was in shock at first, then broke away and looked around to see if I had been caught kissing her.

"Don't worry, everyone is relaxing in the house and your girlfriend is almost passed out on the couch with her head in the hostesses lap. They are watching a movie on tv."

"Vickie....." I started to say as she pulled me back in for another kiss.

"Don't say anything, just go with it. You deserve to have a good time. I know a little about what you have been going through and I have been there. So don't say a word. Just be here, with me, right now."

With that, I leaned in and kissed her. Our tongues played in and out between her soft lips. My cock was as hard as it had ever been. I felt her hand caress my chest and slowly work its way down to my stomach. I was still in shock and afraid to touch her the way I wanted to.

Her hands caressed my body and I had not felt this good in years. As her fingers slowly worked further down, they brushed the head of my cock as it was poking up above my waistband.

"Wow. That is pretty impressive." I still had no words. Her fingers began to undo my belt and then unbuttoned my pants. I turned so that my back was against the railing and I could see back up toward the house in case anyone wandered down our way or came looking for us.

Her fingers worked the zipper down and I let out a sigh as my cock sprung free of my pants. She began stroking my hard cock through my boxers.

"My, my. You must have been so uncomfortable. Let me see what I can do to help you with that." I was still in shock when she pulled my boxers down and began stroking my cock. Her hands were so soft and my dick was so hard. "I can't even get my fingers around this. It is so thick." She gave a big sigh and dropped to her knees.

She took the head of my dick into her mouth, which was stretched to its limit. She slowly worked about three inches into her mouth but could not get the other four inches inside no matter how much she tried. I felt the orgasm begin to build from the base of my balls. She felt it to and took my cock out of her mouth, using her spit and my pre-cum to slowly stroke my dick.

She stood up and kissed me as my cock was pushed up against both of our belly's. I reached down and grabbed both of her ass cheeks, impressed at how hard they were. Her ass was so tight and felt so good in my hands. She took her hands off my cock and reached into her pocket. She pulled out a small piece of cloth and handed it to me. It took me a second to realize it was the sheer green thong that she had been wearing.

"I saw you looking at this. I thought you might want a closer look at them." I pulled them up to my face and inhaled the beautiful musk almost shooting my load all over both of us. She let out a small giggle.

"I need you right now." I said.

"Then take me."

I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to her ankles reaching down to slide my finger through her pussy. I could not believe how wet and slick her slit was. I felt her engorged clit poking out of her labia and rubbed my fingers on either side of it, without quite touching it. She purred in my ear as she bit my shoulder to keep from crying out.

"Fuck that feels so good."

I slowly rubbed my hands around her wet pussy and the sank one then two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. I felt her grind her hips forward as she tried to get them deeper inside of her. As I thrust in and out of her with both fingers, I used my thumb to put pressure on her clit as I rubbed it hard. She bit my sweater as I felt her whole body tense and then convulse against my hand. Her legs pressed together hard, trapping my fingers inside of her. I slowly rubbed her as the orgasm slowly subsided.

"Holy shit. I have never cum just from anyone but my own fingers before. Fuck me with that thick cock. I have wanted it in me since I saw the bulge in your pants."

I turned her around and bent her over at the waist facing the house. I bent my knees and stuck my face into her pussy from behind. I just had to taste her sweet pussy. Her musk was almost overwhelming after her orgasm. Her juices were already running down her legs almost to her knees. I lapped at her pussy and tongued her clit a few times, but I could tell she was still too sensitive from her orgasm to spend too much time on it. As I could feel her building up to another orgasm, I licked her asshole and she gave a small shriek.

"Holy shit, do that again!" She reached down and rubbed her own clit for a few seconds as my tongue explored her ass. She started grunting and I could feel her knees give out as she almost stopped breathing for a few seconds. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" She said between clenched teeth. I slowed and gently lapped at her pussy as I felt more of her juices gush against my face. "What the fuck, just fucking how?" she said.

As I felt her slowly get control of her body again, I stood up and rubbed my eager cock against her pussy. I put the tip against her wet slit and rubbed it back and forth, mixing her juices with my pre-cum. I slowly started to push into her as I heard her grunting. As I got the first inch inside, I stopped so that her post-orgasmic pussy had time to adjust to my thick cock.

12