Stupid Cupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of--Of course I did," she mumbled. Was this crazy sexy bitch really critiquing her ladyscaping right now? "I was just trying to be cute." Yelena scratched her nails through Kate's carefully maintained little bush and she whimpered. "No--Nobody was ever supposed to see it..." she admitted.

Now that her nethers were exposed, it was back to the slow tease apparently. Yelena dragged those dainty black-painted fingertips along her thighs as she kissed her way up from her knees. Kate's cunt was on fire. She was wet, but blazing.

To start, Yelena probed her pussy lips ever nimbly.

"Is this to be your first time with a woman?" the Russian asked out of the blue, wetting her fingers with Kate's sticky juices. Well, it was more out of this fog of lust, but the query still came all the same.

"Wow, uh, that's a pretty loaded question," she mumbled, as Yelena strummed the length of her slit, resting her cheek on Kate's thigh. Kate felt butterflies. "I mean, that assumes that something's definitely about to happen, you know---you know, with us..."

Yelena blew this hot huff on her muff and Kate wriggled and squirmed.

"Am I to be your first woman, Kate Bishop?" the Widow asked again, looking her dead in the eye the same way she had when she'd cream-cheesed that bagel, instantly knowing what she wanted.

Kate bit her bottom lip and nodded.

"Slava bogu," the blonde murmured, gently parting Kate's syrupy lips with her fingers. "I'm getting a V-card for Valentine's Day after all," she purred into her pussy.

"Oh my god!" Kate laughed as Yelena pushed a finger inside her. No, it was still that nervous giggle. Even after all this. "Duh-Did you really j-just say that?"

"Don't make fun," Yelena pouted before lowering her head to Kate's kitty and her tongue traced along her lips in this sweet, slow lap. Up one lip then the other. "You're too wet to make fun."

"Fffuuuck..." Kate cried out, her heart racing.

Yelena's tongue was inside her. Her fingers, too. They were back to deliberate all of a sudden, and Kate couldn't stop it now if she wanted to. And she didn't want to. She wasn't so sexually confused that she couldn't just admit that much at this point. Her hands were on the back of Yelena's head now, pulling her freshly blown-dried blonde hair and pulling her in as Kate rocked her hips into her face. The Black Widow licked and sucked and probed and even slurped and Kate couldn't get enough. She closed her eyes and hung her head back, soaking and soaking it in.

"That's right, eat me out," she blathered as Yelena started diddling her swollen clit in tight little circles. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Eat my cunt, you crazy bitch..." Kate couldn't believe the shit coming out of her mouth.

Yelena's hands swam up from her thighs to her tits, pinching Kate's nipples with a playful little twist that ratcheted her attention back to the blonde tongue-fucking her. Yelena kept eye contact the whole time. There was this wanton fire in the Russian's bright baby blues. She wanted Kate to watch as she did this. To watch while she did things to Kate's pussy she couldn't imagine. Yelena's hands fixed back onto her hips as she truly dug in. Kate's toes flexed and scrunched in ways she hadn't willed.

"Oh, shit, Yelena, don't stop," she begged. No one had ever eaten her out like this. Because boys just wanted to get her wet enough to stick it in. Yelena was licking her twat like it was the whole point.

Worried she would rip Yelena's hair out by the root, Kate had been fisting the sheets, but then there was this warm touch on her left hand. Her fist opened up, and those dainty fingers, slick with Kate's wetness, interlaced with hers. Yelena used two fingers from her other hand to push into Kate's cunt and curl. Those butterflies in Kate's stomach burst into fireworks, and Yelena held her hand as she came on her tongue.

She just panted as Yelena crawled up her body, peeling the sports bra up, revealing Kate's breasts. The Russian kissed each of her nipples exactly three times before pulling the top the rest of the way off with Kate's help and then kissing her mouth.

They'd kissed a couple times at this point, but Kate had been afraid to kiss back. She wasn't scared anymore, moaning as she sucked the Russian's tongue into her mouth and grabbed those perky plump titties, tweaking the nipples, the nub of the stud between her fingers sending this thrill through Kate's chest.

She could taste herself on Yelena's lips. It's not like it was the first time that'd happened or anything, it's just that women were better kissers. Yelena certainly was. Kate was tasting herself so much more. At least that's what she was assuming based on this experience, but maybe that wasn't fair. Yelena Belova had been trained in the Red Room, after all. Trained in everything. Maybe that's how the Black Widow knew just how much of her tongue Kate wanted in her mouth. How she knew just how to gently nip at her bottom lip. How she knew just how to beg.

"I'm sorry, Kate Bishop, weed just makes me so horny," the Widow whispered into her ear, grinding her wet pussy against Kate's. "Ya hotela tebya ves den'a," she gasped, rolling off of Kate and onto her back beside her. "I did it for you, will you lick me, too?"

Kate couldn't say no. She just couldn't, right? Fuck, it's not like she wanted to refuse. She wanted to do for Yelena what she'd done to her. For her. She just wasn't sure if she could. Because Yelena had done so much more than just lick her. Yelena had made love to her with her mouth.

Kate climbed on top of her, their tight nipples rubbing together before she slowly kissed her way down from Yelena's neck to her chest, stopping to pay more attention to those perky little tits of hers than may have been warranted.

"Da! Vot tak!" Yelena hissed when Kate's mouth closed on that pretty pierced nipple.

Kate pulled off immediately. "Did I hurt you?" she asked, concerned.

"No, no, no, Kate Bishop," Yelena insisted. "It feels soooo good. Keep sucking."

"Keep sucking," Kate thought to herself as she did just that, flicking the stud with her tongue. Maybe girls aren't that different from boys after all. She took her time, switching between each of the sexy Russian's tits to try to give them both equal time, but she clearly had a favorite. Eventually, Yelena grabbed her by the hair and gently nudged her south.

Kate realized she'd been hesitating as she continued down the Widow's toned torso. She had obviously never done this before, but she wasn't one to back away from a challenge, nor was she the type of girl who didn't give as good as she got. Of course, that had never exactly been that hard with dudes. Guys were easy. How was she gonna rock Yelena's world like she had rocked hers?

Then Kate's hard left nipple grazed Yelena's clit, and the Russian moaned. Emboldened, Kate rubbed it back and forth for a bit, and Yelena cooed and purred. "Eto verno," the Black Widow murmured, rubbing her thighs together beneath her. Whatever that meant.

You can do this, Bishop, Kate told herself.

She dropped down to kiss Yelena's knees, making her way up the soft, dewy skin between Yelena's thighs in a frenzy, then forced herself to slow down once she'd reached the Widow's wet cunt. Kate couldn't rush this. She started with two fingers at first, tentatively exploring the top of her hairless slit, before Yelena pushed her hips forward and Kate found herself suddenly working them into her pussy.

"Yebat' menya pal'tsami, Kate Bishop," Yelena cried. Kate had no idea what that meant, either. She knew exactly one word in Russian, but she kept doing what she'd been doing. "That's right," Yelena moaned. "Fuck me with your with fingers."

Yelena lifted and spread her legs as Kate moved her mouth up to suck on her clit. She circled it with the tip of her tongue, and Yelena groaned as her thighs tightened around Kate's neck. She briefly imagined the Widow snapping her neck like in the movies. Wait, wasn't that one of Natasha's signature moves?

Kate pushed through her nervousness and mortal terror and went with this mix of what Yelena had done to her --- easing two fingers inside her -- and what she wished guys would do to her -- nipping her clit with her teeth before sucking it and shoving her tongue as deep as she could --- and it seemed to work.

"Ya konchayu!" Yelena practically screamed. Kate didn't need help translating that one. Yelena was cumming. Kate could taste it. Kate could feel her pussy pulsing and clamping as the rest of her body went rigid. Yelena came twice more before Kate was done. These sweet little gushes of girlcum in her mouth and on her fingers.

Just when she was really starting to get into it, Yelena told her to stop. "Enough, Kate Bishop," she whimpered. "You're making me sore."

"Uh, okay," Kate said, wiping her mouth. Given her initial reluctance at this whole crazy ordeal, Kate was surprised to find herself disappointed that it seemed to be over so suddenly. The Russian had this contented smile on her face. "You know, it's funny, my other first time wasn't with an American either..." Kate said as they lay next to each other afterwards. "The rumors about the Olympic Village are true and--"

"Now's not the time," Yelena said, rolling away from her.

"Fair enough." Kate thought cuddling was supposed to be a pivotal part of the whole lesbian experience, but she was learning a lot tonight.

"Spatchka," Yelena yawned. "You have sufficiently tired me out... Did I not do the same?"

"No, you did -- You've done quite enough," Kate said. "Believe me. I-I'm just going to take that shower we -- That I mentioned before..."

"Do you want me to join you?"

Maybe. "No," Kate blurted instead, tumbling out of bed to grab the robe Yelena had cast to the floor. "I just need five minutes."

She took thirty.

MISTAKE FOUR: Sex Criminals

"Do you mind if I crack open the window for a bit?" Kate asked the Boy Two Doors Down. "For some reason I'm all hot and sweaty."

"Knock yourself out," he smiled lazily as she climbed out of the bed. "But if I may make a suggestion?"

"This oughta be good."

"You might feel a little less hot and sweaty if you took off that sweatshirt."

"Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you, perv?" Kate was already taking it off. Seemed like a good idea. Thor only knew what it was going to smell like after all this. "You just wanna see my tits again."

"Guilty?"

She threw it at him and turned back to the window. Kate had to bend over his desk to wrestle it open, but there was this brief, brisk thrill when she did. These impossibly thick white flakes were still flitting down. Kate was sick of snow, but it didn't make it any less beautiful. And the polar breeze failed to cool her down in the slightest.

Kate wanted him inside her again, and just as she was turning to tell him just that, thank God or Thor or whomever, the Boy Two Doors Down was ripping another condom wrapper open with his teeth.

He gently but firmly nudged her over the desk, moving behind her. His gooey wet cock poked between her legs and she gasped. Kate was going to say something charming about it, but that witty rejoinder was completely forgotten when he grabbed her hips and shoved that long hard dick into her pussy.

They both just groaned. The Boy just filled her for a while, not moving. Kate wriggled her hips to encourage him, and he finally pulled out before slowly pushing back in.

She wanted to pound back onto his cock so bad, but he was holding her back, controlling the pace. These long deep thrusts that stretched her just right, but she wanted them faster. She wanted it harder.

"You don't have to worry about hurting me, if that's a concern," Kate said. "I can take it."

She immediately wondered if that was even remotely true when his left hand dropped from her hip to finger her clit. Kate tried to fuck back at him again, but he was still keeping her at bay, palming the right cheek of her rump like a basketball.

God, this fucker was strong.

"I just wanted to take my time for a bit," he said calmly. He was taking her exactly how he wanted to. "Never bent a girl over a desk before." He was suddenly so cocky, and that was kind of hot. She was even willing to let the "girl" thing go.

But damn it, Kate had needs. "Will you please fuck me harder?"

He didn't say yes. He just did it.

"Fffffuck..." Kate groaned. If she just had control. But she didn't. It was all up to the Boy Two Doors Down. But Kate could be honest enough with herself to realize that was working for her. Kate bit her lip, muffling a cry as he stuffed her with that spectacular dick. Then he did it again and again, harder each time, and she couldn't help herself. "Oh, fuck, oh, God," she groaned, pushing back into him as much as he'd let her. "Just like that." His balls smacked her clit with each thrust. "Fuck me just like that. Give me that big thick cock."

Kate had wanted this since she'd taken that shower.

The second the water was hot enough, Kate stepped in and scoured her body with a soap-lathered loofa like it could erase what had just happened. She scrubbed her neck, chest and thighs, but couldn't wash away the lingering remembrance of the Black Widow's touch. It wasn't until she was soaping up between her legs that she realized that Yelena had probably used her loofa when she'd taken her shower earlier. Kate whimpered, tingling with unbidden excitement at the thought.

So, the Silkwood shower routine wasn't really working. Like "Moose and Squirrel," that was another one of those old pop-culture references she could make without really understanding the context.

Oh, God, "Moose and Squirrel," Kate thought. Yelena had given them a cute couple name! Did she want them to be a couple? Was this what she had meant about them being partners? Did the Russian have, like, real feelings for her? Had this been the plan all along, or had this been some spur-of-the-moment whim? Was it all just some game? Tennisy word-chess with sex? Was Kate a lesbian now?

That's when the runaway train of thought finally hit the brakes.

It was 2025 for fuck's sake. If Kate's self-evident daddy issues weren't endearing, this mild episode of gay panic certainly wasn't cute.

So Kate was a little bi. No big deal. It wasn't like she needed to lean into some heteronormative idea of herself to keep her murderous mom from freaking out or something.

Actually, Mom would probably be really supportive, Kate realized.

Hell, when Eleanor Bishop came home early from a business trip to find her daughter and Johnny Watts playing ride-the-serpent on the marble-top kitchen counter the summer before Kate's sophomore year at college, her mother's main complaint had been about nudity in common areas and an extended lecture on safe-sex practices.

Why did the women in Kate's life make her feel so stupid about how much she loved them? How were they all so marvelous and horrible at the same time?

Kate had never been one of those girls who always needed to take some long hot shower. With her schedule, she'd rarely had the time to be, but she decided to settle into one to just take a beat. Now that she realized she didn't need to wash herself down in some guilt-ridden shame spiral, she realized how much she still wanted to be touched.

On a whim, she decided to shave her arrowhead down to a strip and immediately regretted it. Had she really let a little teasing from Yelena get to her?

What the hell? she figured. It'll grow back.

After trimming, Kate let herself wander a little lower. Because she deserved it. It had been so fucking long since Kate'd had sex. Like way before she accidentally took down that bell tower. Before she had left college and got sucked into all of that weirdness with Clint and the Tracksuit Mafia. She'd only cum once to the three she'd given Yelena. She'd done things she didn't know she could to make Yelena cum as much as she wanted, but Kate had only cum once. And recently, if Kate was being honest, she'd been a little skeeved about all things vaguely carnal since that crap with Cooper Barton, but she was finally past that and she wanted more. She felt like she was missing something.

Tentatively touching her yearning sex, she suspected she'd need more than her fingers to satisfy this particular craving. This might have been easier back home, where the Bishops had a detachable showerhead with multiple pulsating settings, but the S.H.I.E.L.D. safe house bathroom had a hard-mounted spigot with pitiful water pressure. Otherwise, Kate could have just let it sort of happen the same way she had so many times before. That night, she just felt too weird to do it all on her own. All on her own with the first woman she'd ever had sex with counting ovtsa maybe forty feet away at best.

And the only guy who'd shown any interest in her since she'd spent that month and a half on a farm outside of Kingston wasn't the best option right then.

Kate wanted to get off again. She needed to. Finishing her way-too-long shower and rubbing herself dry with her towel while doubting it was a good idea the whole time, she felt desperate enough to ask the Black Widow for a little relief. Kate was suddenly nervous when she finally stepped out of the bathroom. She had no idea what she was walking out into.

Fortunately or unfortunately, Yelena was passed out on the bed, snoring. The blonde had been up for thirty-seven hours. And based on the tiny bits of blood left in the sink -- none of it the Russian's, as Kate had recently made an intimate perusal of Yelena's body, and there'd been no cuts or bruises to speak of, just toned, muscular, alabaster beauty -- the Black Widow had been up to something other than hanging out with some lawyer in Hell's Kitchen. So, it seemed to make sense that she was dead to the world. And this wasn't gentle snoring she was doing. Total saw-on-a-log stuff. Kate had no desire to cuddle into that. She was more wired than tired.

How wasn't Kate tired?

Oh, right. Kate had more or less just woken up. For her, what had happened with Yelena right there had been the equivalent of morning sex. Mind-bending morning sex. Mind-bending lesbian morning sex. Mind-bending lesbian morning sex with the sexiest woman she'd ever met.

No, just morning sex. She needed to stop with the qualifiers.

So that's how Kate Bishop found herself alone at 8:52 p.m. on Valentine's Day. Not that she really gave a shit about that. It's not like she'd actually wanted to go clubbing. Kate hadn't exactly wanted to do what she'd ended up doing with Yelena instead, but she couldn't say she hadn't enjoyed it. The clubbing probably would have been fun, too, but her first sapphic encounter had been a thoroughly pleasant surprise. Again, Kate had worked through the craziness of it all at this point, and wanted something more, but that clearly wasn't going to happen.

So she wrangled her hair into a damp, messy updo, tossed on some gym shorts and her favorite sweatshirt, stuffed her feet in her fuzzy ducky slippers, and flopped onto her sofa to stew and reconsider her sexual identity. When Kate eventually rolled over to grab her Roxxu remote, deciding to fire up another episode of Dog Cops, her eyes settled on the coffee table and the two-inch stub of Wakandan Kush sitting in her brand-new ashtray.

Kate suddenly had what she thought was a better idea.

MISTAKE FIVE: Half Written Story

She had pondered knocking on his door but decided not to. That would have been the stupidest thing she could have done right then.

No, instead, Kate had taken the last of that blunt up to the roof. When Kate made that decision, she hadn't considered the substantial snow. Because it was still snowing like the dickens. She loved her little ducky slippers, so there was no way she was going to go out in that, no matter how cool it would look if it was, say, in a trailer for her new life as a streaming show.