SU: A Boy in his Tree House - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please, just give me a different dare," she begged.

"Ok, how about," I put my hand over my eyes. "I won't watch you. Then will you do it?" I asked.

She hesitated. "Dang it," she bit her lip thinking, "Ok, but no looking." A couple seconds passed then I could hear her breathing get heavy. Was she really doing this?

She laughed awkwardly, "oh my god, I can't believe you convinced me to do this." After a while her breathing turned to moans, each moan louder than the next.

"God damn, that's hot!" I commented.

She giggled, her breathing unsteady, "Oh fuck, Tiger, Mmm!" I couldn't help it. I brought my hand down to watch. Her eyes were closed and her hands were on her clit and breasts. Her body fucking her fingers right in front of me. She opened one eye slightly to check on me, then closed it again. "You said... you wouldn't.. look..." She said between heavy breaths, but she didn't stop on my account. Then she started staring me in the eyes as she fucked her fingers faster and faster.

"OH SHIT! TIGERRR!" Her body began to tremble and she gripped the edge of the hottub hard for support. "OOHHH MMYYY GAAWWD!" She squeezed her eyes shut, her whole body tense, legs squeezing together, abs contracting, her face is bliss. There it was.

Her body relaxed, her eyes still closed. She giggled. It got silent for a while. She bit her lip in embarrassment. I could tell she wanted me to say something. I let her sit in her silent embarrassment only making her more embarrassed.

Her eyes finally snuck open. "So..." She still didn't know what to say. I think she was hoping to goad me into talking. I still just stared at her, a smug smile on my face. "Ok then, I... Don't know what to say now," she laughed her face red.

"I have something to confess," I finally spoke up. Her face showed surprise. "You're suspicions were correct. I have been watching you from my tree house every night." The look of surprise was still on her face. "At first, it was on accident, but I kept watching. I couldn't stop myself. You're so beautiful, and I'm sorry..."

She looked down at her hands. I couldn't tell what she was thinking. She finally spoke up, "Honestly, when I had my suspicions, even though I left my bikini on, the thought of you seeing my naked..." It turned her on. She couldn't say the words, but I knew.

I leaned over and kissed her bringing our bodies together. At first, she didn't seem to know how to respond, then she kissed me back passionately. When our lips finally released, she looked flustered. "Maybe next time you could join me," she said.

"I'd love that," I responded. Just then, we could hear my mom's car pull in.

"Oh, your mom has a spare key to my place, could you go get it for me?" I hopped out of the hottub letting my privates dangle on display. She blushed again, "WOW!"

I put my clothes on and got her key. When I came back to let her in, I stopped and asked her, "before I let you in, I have to ask: were you more turned on by ME seeing you, or was it just the thought of being an exhibitionist?"

"Well," she smiled, "I definitely get turned on by you, but having a voyeur in general was pretty hot."

I opened the door for her and kissed her goodnight. Her answer gave me ideas for the future. This would become an exiting relationship. I'll be hanging on to this spare key!