Sub Crossdresser Ch. 02 - Breeeee

Story Info
Bree can't be bought, but can be owned.
3k words
4.64
7.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers

Amy and Dave now own us.

For Dave, it's just fun and games, but Amy has vision.

She has learned how to "push our buttons".

She's made slave-life fun, sexy, and exciting.

Annie and I cannot help ourselves; we love being sex slaves.

Amy is so devious, she keeps us guessing.

She prods for feedback, and fantasies, likes and dislikes, so we have influence in our progression.

Sex is boundless if you are "forced". She forces us to do things we'd never do willingly, just beyond our limits, and then we find we loved it. For example, I never had gay fantasies, but was forced to suck Master, and the feel of making him cum in my mouth...I loved it! We now trust her judgement, looking forward to our next "sexcapade".

She has plenty blackmail vids and photos, which she downloads to various sites. So far, the average looker couldn't tell who it is in the photos. Each time she posts us, it's a little more revealing; it validates her power. The fear of exposure should make my dick go soft, but instead, this threat is wildly exciting for us, and fuels our servitude.

Last weekend, she had an old college friend visit. Bree seemed a bit "entitled and haughty", but nice enough. I was guessing old money, and well to do.

We knew Amy was up to something; it was only a matter of time. First small talk which led to college days, and then Dave, and how Bree had a college crush on him, (which she tried to deny), and how Bree always talked about seducing him, (again she tried to deny), and what remained unspoken...she lost, he married Amy. All friendly banter, but Bree was a little off guard. Amy guided the conversation about men's natural dominance over women, and it evolved to sexual domination, (Bree contended she was submissive to no one), and then the conversation came around to waxing, voluntary and "forced".

Amy commented, "Annie is better than waxed, her pubes were lasered," and Amy simply said, "Show Bree your pussy."

Annie knew it was on.

Amy and Bree sat on the couch.

Annie got up from her chair, removed her skirt and panties, and kicked them aside, now wearing only a sheer (braless) top, and 4" black high heels, (that suddenly were overtly "slutty" for a casual setting).

She turned to Amy and Bree, slightly spread her legs, and submissively awaited further instructions.

Bree's mouth was agape!

She was in shock, as Annie stood before her, exposing her bald pussy.

Annie was quite the sight, with her cover-girl beauty, legs slightly spread, in come-fuck-me heels, and a slutty top.

Amy laughed, "She can't resist showing off that hot little pussy. She's turned on by exhibitionism. Isn't that right?"

I sat quietly, watching Annie getting turned on; she had a smoldering look in her eyes, and replied, "I love my bare pussy." Then she ran a finger over her smooth pussy lips, and then locked her hands behind her neck.

Bree gasped, "What is she doing!?"

Amy replied, "Remember in college, when we had that nerd girl Joan, who'd do anything to hang with us?"

Bree nodded.

Amy continued, "I never told you, but I sort of took advantage of her. I "made" her lick me a few times. She acted like she didn't want to, but she succumbed way to easily...and too often. We were young, just experimenting, but she loved serving me, and I loved being served."

Bree slightly nodded, still wide eyed, staring at Annie.

Amy continued, "My tastes matured. I like men, and I love Dave, but I missed the servitude of Joan, and that's where Annie come's in. She gets off on serving just like Joan did, Don't you?"

Annie nodded, "Yes Mistress."

Amy continued to Annie, "Does it make you excited to be naked in front of Bree?"

Annie nodded, and Amy said, "Show us."

Annie slipped a finger to her pussy. She bent her knees half way down, and spread wide, (now overtly obscene), and lightly stroked herself. One needed strong thighs to hold that position, and Annie has strong, sculpted thighs. She stroked and her pussy lips began to open. Her eyes glazed as her pussy lips glistened.

Again, Bree gasped, and I thought she might call it quits and leave, but she remained, eyes glued to the beautiful slave slut before her.

Amy commanded, "Lose the top," and as her top floated to the floor, my beautiful slut-wife was on full display, wearing only her heels.

Amy ordered, "Cum for our Guest," and my delicate, slut wife put her finger in her mouth, and then back to her pussy, and her movement became more urgent. One hand diddled at her opening, and the other at her clit. She kept putting the clit hand in her mouth, for more lube, or taste, or both. She slowly straightened her legs a bit, then lowered back downward; her muscles rippled and her body was coated with a sheen of perspiration. Her other hand went from one nipple to the other nipple, back and forth, she stroked and squeezed. Then came indecipherable utterances, louder and louder, belying her petite body. Her eyes met Amy's, and she whispered, "Yes Mistress!" Then she convulsed into a loud and sexy slut orgasm.

The room smelled of sex.

My cock was rock hard.

Amy merely pointed down, and Annie went to her knees, and kissed her feet, sucking her toes, then kissing up her legs, easing toward her pussy, said, "Oh, Mistress," and Amy spread, and Annie kissed upon her pussy thru her tight yoga pants.

Bree was entranced!

Also damp with perspiration, looking to me, she asked, "What about him?"

Amy laughed, "He's even more of a slave than Annie!"

She looked to me, "Sissy, take off your shirt," and I stood and did as ordered, revealing my bikini bra tan lines.

Again, Bree gasped.

"Now the shorts," said Amy, and in seconds I stood before them in tiny thong panties, my body shaved, hands locked behind my neck, and slowly turned around.

Amy said, "Clean up your slut wife."

Annie retreated to a chair, holding her legs back, so she was obscenely gaping open, and I licked her amorous pussy, then her ass, hearing Bree gasp yet again, watching my tongue probe Annie's rear.

Amy ordered, "Go put on your femmy."

Annie and I retreated to the bedroom, where I put on my 4" heels, and Annie did a quick make-up job on my face. She did a quick styling to my shoulder length hair, we both buckled on our slave-collars, and we returned, my cock hard and outlined in my panties.

They were on the couch, sipping wine, (it seems Bree needed a drink).

Bree looked inquisitively, "Is he wearing make-up?"

Amy replied, "He is indeed. Or shall I say she? She loves her femmy persona more than her male persona. Isn't that right?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied in my femmy voice.

For the next hour, we served them lunch, clicking around in our high heels while they made small talk. Bree, (literally trembling), couldn't take her eyes off us, as we kneeled, legs spread, and hands locked behind our necks.

I gathered there was an old unspoken "competition" between Bree and Amy. Who was the best manipulator? Who was best at getting their way?

Who best commanded their Fem-Power?

Amy was going to "win" once and for all. My guess, that's why Bree stayed; leaving would mean she couldn't handle the "dare", in other words, defeat.

Amy suggested sun bathing, and offered Bree a variety of bikinis. Bree feigned resistance, but soon enough, she and Amy walked out of the bedroom, both wearing tiny, revealing, bikinis.

Amy removed her top as soon as we were outside, where Bree laid on her tummy, and undid the back string only. Annie and I took turns massaging them, switching back and forth, and they talked as if we weren't there, (but in Bree's case, we were the elephant in the room). The wine flowed, and finally Bree turned over and went topless.

They laid on their backs a while, and Amy spoke, "You don't mind if I remove my bottom do you? I actually prefer to sunbathe nude."

In the spirit of the competition, Bree could only reply "Of course not," and the unspoken challenge was out there; would Bree remove her bottom? It was only a matter of time, and with zero prodding, she said to no one, "Why not?" And she began removing her bottom. I smiled and helped her; she simply raised up, and I slid them down.

Amy's pussy was neatly trimmed, where Bree's was so bushy, it seemed to beg for a trimming. Amy didn't miss the opportunity, "My girl, you could use a waxing!"

Bree replied, "It's been a while."

"Annie's a Certified Esthetician. She does me right here at home, if your interested. Annie, go get your waxing kit."

Moments later, Bree was literally gulping down the wine. Annie was between her spread legs applying warm wax, and then RIP, and Bree squealed, and a patch of pussy...and RIP! Another patch revealed...and RIP!...another patch revealed, each rip was a screech from (drunken) Bree.

In short order, Bree's pussy was completely hairless, and Annie kept at work, applying lotion to Bree's bald pussy, eliciting groans from drunken Bree. Annie glanced at Amy, who smiled and deftly began filming, as Annie ministered to Bree's (now gushing) pussy.

Annie masturbated Bree, working the lotion up and down her slit and over her clit, and Bree couldn't stop herself from moaning loudly. Annie boldly lowered her head to Bree's pussy and locked onto her clit. Bree's hands were upon Annie's head, holding tight, as she bellowed and groaned into an animated orgasm...all filmed by Amy.

Drunken and sexually satiated, Bree passed out on the lounger.

I placed an umbrella such that she wouldn't burn, and she slept (naked) for two hours, her bikini laying next to her.

On awakening, (still somewhat buzzed), she put on her bikini, and Amy, now wearing a different, almost see-thru bikini, offered her an (alcohol laced) coffee drink they used in their college days. Bree seemed to really love this concoction, and had a couple cups, and once again, was buzzed.

Sitting on the couch, Amy amorously put her hand on Bree's thigh, close to her pussy, asking, "Did you enjoy Annie's touch?"

A bit shyly, Bree smiled, "I must admit, I did. My best orgasm in a while!"

Amy replied, "Perhaps it's the hairless pussy. Mine is more sensitive, and Annie does great work...in more ways than one," smiling, eyebrows raised.

Amy continued, "Can I get a closer look at your bare pussy?"

Bree exclaimed, "NO!" Somewhat embarrassed.

Amy teasingly replied, "Will I have to tie you up?"

Bree's demeanor changed, and she went a bit flush, and whispered, "No Amy."

Amy responded authoritatively, "Lets see your hands. Sissy, get me the cuffs," and she quickly cuffed one wrist and ordered, "Hands behind," and Bree quietly did as ordered, and put her hands behind, and Amy clicked it shut.

Hands locked behind her, Bree surrendered completely.

Amy boldly stroked Bree's pussy thru her bikini, and then ran a hand over her breasts, eliciting a moan from Bree.

Then Amy cupped her chin and brought her lips in for a light kiss, "I'm going to make you my slave. Would you like that little slave girl?"

Bree could only moan.

"Answer me!"

Bree mumbled something unintelligible, and Amy pinched her nipple hard, and Bree squealed "Ouch!"

More authoritative, softly stroking the nipple she'd pinched, Amy demanded, "Answer my question! Would you like to be my slave?"

Bree nodded. Amy peered into her eyes, "Say it! I want to hear you say it."

Bree whispered, "Yes, I want to be your slave," and Amy smiled, and kissed her again.

Amy stroked Bree's pussy and replied, "I'm going to make you a slut. You're going to dress like a slut, lick like a slut, and get fucked like a slut," and Bree shuttered, "Yes Mistress!"

Amy removed Bree's bikini and Annie massaged more lotion to Bree's denuded pussy. Amy ordered, "Lay back," as she undressed. Amy looked to me, "Collar her," and I buckled a black slave collar around her neck. Amy straddled Bree's chest, while Bree's eyes were glued on Amy's pussy.

Amy smiled, "Meet the pussy that now owns you," as she moved forward, and lowered onto Bree's mouth.

Bree moaned as she licked. Amy lightly rocked on her mouth, and reached down to her clit, and Bree watched Amy stroke herself. Annie continued to massage Bree's pussy, while Bree licked her new Mistress's pussy.

Amy peered down on her slave, "When I cum, I want your mouth glued to me. I want you to swallow every drop." Bree moaned and nodded.

Amy closed her eyes and began to shutter. She'd just enslaved her old rival, and was inordinately excited. In minutes, she roared into an orgasm, rocking herself on Bree's face.

When it subsided, she laid on the couch next Bree, and snuggled up to her, at which time, I stopped filming, and place Amy's phone on the table, and Amy smiled, "I'll send you the video." I removed Bree's (now unnecessary) cuffs, gave them a sheer blanket, and they both drifted into a nap on the couch.

When they awakened, Amy had us bring Bree's clothes into the Family Room, and Bree watched as we cut them into small pieces, and Amy smiled, "First thing, you need a sexier wardrobe. We'll be going out tonight."

By the way, Dave will be home soon. Lets get you ready for him. You might finally get to fuck him." Glancing at us, "Just in case," she said, "Plug her."

First we held a regular size cock at her anal opening and instructed, "Relax your anus, and let it ease in. It actually feels quite nice."

Bree surrendered, and the dildo slid right into her anus. She actually worked her ass on it, slowly fucking herself. We gave her a few moments to adjust, and eased the dildo out, replacing it with a larger dildo, eliciting more moans. Next was a small plug, and we worked up to a 1-1/2" plug.

Amy had her outfit ready, a long sleeve, tight see-thru-ish top that accentuated her nipples, and stopped short of her tummy, garters with seamed hose, a barely there skirt that started way below her belly and stopped just below her ass, and thong panties to hold in her plug, and finally, come-fuck-me heels. The skirt did not cover the tops of her hose and garters, all would know she was in slut-mode.

Her make-up was exaggerated, and she wore a choker/collar, slave collar or choker...who knew?

"Now a few photos and videos," Amy announced.

Bree kneeled before nude Amy, and kissed her pussy, embracing the role, "I am your slave! I am ready to be trained."

And Dave walked in.

Bree remained on her knees, and Amy said, "Remember Bree? She's always wanted to fuck you."

"By all means," he replied. "Let's go!"

Into the bedroom and off with the panties, then a video of Bree removing her butt plug, and Dave was on her. He had Bree lay on her side and raise a leg and his cock plunged into her pussy. Then I was "called to duty", and laid behind her, and my cock easily slid into her lubed ass.

Bree was treated to her first double penetration, and she wailed and groaned like a true slut.

I sooo wanted to cum. I had to slow my movements allowing Dave to take the lead. I could actually feel his cock thru her thin membranes; it was devine!

I didn't need to wait long, Dave's orgasm was imminent, as was mine, and we filled both her holes simultaneously. We lay in afterglow, while Bree mewled and chirped, as our cocks softened and we withdrew.

Bree's cuffs were back on, and cum squished between her cheeks, and ran down her legs. Annie replaced her thong panties, and Bree would dine with cummie panties and dried cum lines on her thighs.

Dave and I took showers and we were off.

The Restaurant was owned by some BDSM friends, and we were seated in a semiprivate section for the "adult" crowd. We ate there often, but Bree knew nothing, and was mortified. Her cuffs were removed in the entry area; she had no escape, except to stroll thru the restaurant in her total slut attire. She attracted all eyes. Her face was ashen as her bare ass met the cool wooden seat, and anyone could see her garter straps and hose tops.

Bree had to pee. Her options were walk thru the restaurant, where everyone could see her, or suffer till we got home. Amy said, "I'll make the decision for you. Get your slut ass to the restroom. Annie, go with her."

Annie was also in revealing attire, but Bree's outfit would make Annie look like a nun. Plus, besides her skirt, heels, and collar, Bree's thin top accentuated her bountiful breasts and nipples; all would enjoy the slut-stroll, including Annie, who sashayed behind.

During dinner, it became clear that Bree had secretly wanted to be a sub.

The next evening found Bree sans-panties, in sexy French Maid attire, serving at a BDSM Dinner party. The guests unceremoniously bent her over chairs and fucked her at their will, and Bree was in slut-slave heaven. She licked and sucked with enthusiasm, and Amy was complimented on her keen ability to corral new slaves.

Bree drove back home in slut-mode, wearing a scandalously revealing skirt and top, high heels, and nothing else. She was a changed woman, and her boyfriend would be changing as well. Amy had given her a directive; Bree's boyfriend would be shaved and sissified, or she'd breakup with him.

A few weeks later, Bree returned for another visit, and a newly minted sissy emerged from her car, shaved, in pink panties, pink heels, and a pink collar, ready to serve.

sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers