Sub Rosa Ch. 01

Story Info
Man rents his room to childhood bully.
3.8k words
3.95
15.6k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

I felt my balls rising in terror when I saw the man in my door. He looked at me surprised then smiled.

"Well, what are the odd. Is that you Pee..."

He stopped. I knew too well what name he wanted to use. The name was Peescilla, and it was granted to me by the very man smiling at me, Mael Gonning. The man who made my high school years hell.

He was towering above, the top of his head almost at level with the door frame. His brown eyes under his bushy eyebrows were lit with happiness. It seemed he really was happy to see me. It was not a surprise, unlike me he had only fun memories about us.

I remembered how much he laughed when he and his friends roughed me after school. Also my name Peescilla was apt given what Mael and co. had made me to do.

Back then he had the body of an athlete but the past ten years were not kind to him. I saw the swollen eyes, the discoloured teeth which were half covered with an unkept moustache. He gained a lot of fat but his shoulders hinted that he managed to keep his muscles.

He wore jeans with sneakers, and a grey t-shirt which desperately tried to cover his mid-torso. It was a humid March evening , the rain quietly falling and I saw sweat stains around his armpits.

I registered all of this in the blink of an eye, trying to think of something to say.

"So about the room... Can I see it, Gabriel?"

The room, of course he was here to see my spare room, I wanted to rent out. Now I had something to say.

"Sure, come in Mael." I invited my former tormentor into my home. "I did not know it was you who were looking for a room."

"Yeah I asked one of my mates to send the email. I am not good with computers. But you were always a geeky fellow."

I was indeed, and thank to that I managed to get a senior software developer job. That job provided enough money to buy a condo in a newly built apartment house at the riverside.

"Yes , I was, and I still am."

"Is this place really yours? Looks amazing."

He walked around and I followed behind. The condo had three bedrooms, a large living room, and had a balcony with a view of the harbour.

"Nice set!" He pointed at the 4K TV with the sound system. He marched forward and before I could say anything he walked into my bedroom.

I tidied it every morning before I left for work but I felt uneasy to have my bully standing in the middle of the room. I looked down in embarrassment and saw the tracks of his sneakers on the carpet. He did not bother to remove them and I forgot to ask him. Or was I afraid to ask him? It did not matter now. He walked through my living room, my bedroom with muddy shoes. I knew he would leave his marks in the other rooms too and I could not stop him.

We walked around, he viewed the other rooms, his eyes taking inventory of my possessions, his fingers touching my items. I was a geek, and I had a collection of sci-fi memorabilia. I also collected rare wines and cigars. Not that I consumed them. I considered them as the proof of good taste and investment. I kept my collection in my third bedroom.

"Oh man... Not gonna lie you have an awesome place." Mael told me, when we finished our tour. He sat down on the white leather sofa in the living room. "Shit, look at the carpet!"

"No worries, Mael. It'll come out in no time."

"That's good. Eh, look at me, I haven't even moved in and I've already trashed the place, haha."

Was he really thinking that him moving in was a done deal? I had another viewer tomorrow, a medical student, and I kept receiving emails from others. I wouldn't ever consider Mael as a flat mate, but the email from his friend had not confused me.

"Listen mate, can I have a glass of water please? I'm parched."

Without any word I went to the kitchen.

"Or something stronger if you don't mind!" He shouted after me and chuckled.

I had an open Italian red in the fridge, not from the vintage collection but a quality one. I planned to sip it tonight while watching TV. I poured what was left in the bottle into a glass and returned to the living room.

Mael was kneeling in front on my TV set going through my Blu-ray collection, I kept in the cabinet under the TV.

"I'm checking your porn collection, ha. Nothing so far. Wait, lesbians! Look at you Gabs!".

The "lesbian" film he found was Mulholland Drive. I did not bother to correct him, he was occupied with reading the blurb on the back of the case anyway.

I gave him the glass when he finished reading. He took it and drank half the glass in one go.

"Uhh, mate, this wine is bad." He put the glass on the carpet and stood up.

"So when can I move in? I mean if you want me to, no pressure. But it's kind of urgent you know."

"What is do you work Mael? I need to know if you can pay the rent..."

"Oh that won't be a problem. I'm a bouncer at a club. Good money, sometimes a little extra on the side. And some girls are always willing blow you if you are reluctant to accept their IDs."

He was smiling ear to ear.

"I need to think about it..."

"Great, that's all I'm asking. Listen I need to go but can I take a piss before? I'm bursting."

"Sure, go on."

He marched to the bathroom. I looked around in my home. Mael had been there for ten minutes but the peach coloured carpet was criss-crossed with the tracks of his muddy shoes. The Blu-ray cabinet was open, the cases thrown on the floor.

My gaze wandered to the half empty wine glass, and I saw that at some point it tipped over and the dark red Italian wine soaked my carpet.

I heard the toilet flushing and Mael appeared in the bathroom door. He clearly did not bother to wash his hands.

"Right, time to go. I can't wait to fool around with you mate!"

He offered his hand for a handshake. I took his hand, his grip was firm and dominant. I followed him to the entrance and closed the door behind him.

My hands started to shake, my vision got blurry with tears. My stomach turned and I ran to the toilet. I fell on my knees and leaned over but did not puke. I slowly regained composure. As I got better I slowly became aware of my surroundings and realized that Mael had not bothered to lift the seat when he used the toilet.

I could also smell the unmistakable smell of a manly fart.

2.

Slowly I pulled myself together. I cleaned the toilet seat with a piece of toilet paper and went to the kitchen. I dug through my cleaning supplies until I found the carpet cleaner, I took a washing cloth too and began cleaning the carpets in all rooms. It took me an hour to finish and I wanted to cry when I realised that the wine stain only faded a little but would stay in the carpet forever.

I put the Blu-ray cases back to the cabinet, and picked up the wine glass. As I held it up I saw the smudge Mael's lips left on it, and something went off in me.

I tore off my clothes, collapsed on the floor, and gabbed my cock. I was rock hard. I masturbated kneeling on the floor looking at the wine stain. I imagined it being Mael's cum. He had spurted it, he marked his territory with his cum, with his piss, with his smell. I cried out in a high pitched, feminine voice when I came. I shot my jizz into the used glass, and knelt there grasping for air.

I raised the glass again. I did not manage to spurt a large amount of jizz but there was some stuck to the glass. It looked thin, weak, it looked disgusting. Now that my lust had faded away, I was disgusted by my original plan to eat my own cum but I forced myself to go on.

My lips touched the glass, I placed them on the spot where I saw the smudges Mael had left. I raised the glass higher and poured my pathetic cum in my mouth, then I licked the glass clean as best as I could. I twirled my tongue, rubbed in against my teeth. The taste, the texture was strange. I gagged, but I kept everything in my mouth.

I stared in the distance not seeing anything. "What have I done?" I voice screamed in my head. I wanted to run to the bathroom, brush my teeth, gargle with Listerine, took a shower a forget what has just happened.

Instead I slowly raised from the floor, collected the remains of my jizz from the head of my dick on my index finger, and covered my lips with it. I walked to the kitchen and washed the glass naked with the disgusting taste of cum on my tongue.

I finally took the shower and cleaned myself up. Mael's visit and the cleaning up robbed me anything I planned for the evening. Which was not much: drinking wine, watching TV, and masturbating. The last part happened anyway.

I went to bed but could not fall asleep for a very long time. I kept fantasising having Mael in my home. Him sitting on the sofa watching football. I hated football, I hated sports in general. I worked out three times a week and as far as I was concerned was all the sport a man needed. Watching others doing it was the dumbest thing anyone could do. I imagined hearing the commentators every evening, Mael burping half drunk ordering me to bring another round.

I imagined finding his dirty socks and underwear in the middle of my laundry. Going to the bathroom after him, sitting in his smell. I wanted to masturbate but I forced myself to stop. I played with the thought to put on my chastity tube but decided against it.

After a long, long time I drifted into sleep.

Next morning I felt crap naturally. I thought about working from home but I realised walking to the office would be better. The walk next to the river would clean my head, and there would be less temptation while I was among people.

I did not do much coding that day. I either stared on the screen or stood in front of the coffee machine waiting for my next fix. I kept thinking of Mael. He was a terrible, vicious teenager, but yesterday he seemed like a nice person. A dumb, uneducated, ignorant person, but he genuinely was happy when he saw me. It did not happen often in my life.

Yet, allowing him to live with me would be wrong. Not only I had no way to tell which way our cohabitation would develop on the long term, but I knew it would fuel my... unconventional feelings further.

That was why part of me was surprised when I dialled the girl who was to view the room this afternoon. When she answered I told her that the room was now taken. She was disappointed but thanked me for the information and we said goodbyes. That was for the better, I thought, I wanted to go to the gym anyway.

I called Mael next but he did not pick it up. I sighed in relief.

I called him again in an hour. No answer.

In the afternoon, my third call was successful.

"What?" I heard a sleepy drawl.

"Mael, this is Gabriel."

"Who?"

I closed my eyes, and bowed my head. I felt my shoulders slump forward.

"Gabriel. You viewed my spare room yesterday..."

"God, man... I work in the night, you should have waited until the evening!"

"I am sorry Mael, you're right. I forgot. Listen, I decided that you can rent the room."

"Hallo?" I added when there was no answer.

"Yeah, I hear you, I'm thinking. I can drop some of my stuff this evening, before I go to work. Same time as yesterday."

I wanted to go to the gym.

"Sure, I'll be at home."

"Good, see ya buddy."

Before I could reply he disconnected.

I would have spent the rest of the afternoon in dreadful anticipation but luckily an urgent job dropped in. A particular piece of code behaved erratically. To make things worse it had a recursive function. I managed to focus on the challenge, and continued working on it when I got home. I was almost surprised when my phone rang.

"Hey mate I'm here! I was wondering if you can come down and help with the bags?"

"Of course I'll be there in minute."

I grabbed my keys, and left the flat. In the elevator it occurred to me that in my rush I forgot to put on any coat. I was wearing a t-shirt, cotton shorts, and slippers only.

When I stepped out of the building I realised it was raining. I walked to the road and looked around, looking for Mael. I had no idea what kind of car he drove, and where he had parked. I took out my mobile and called him.

"Where do you park Mael?"

"Here, in the parking lot."

"Mmm, which one?"

"Next to your building, close to the walk bridge."

"Ok, I'm on my way."

It was a bit of a walk. It was my fault. I forgot to tell Mael that there was a private parking area reserved to the tenants of my building.

After a couple of minutes of walking I arrived at the parking lot. I was drenched to the skin, and shaking from the cold. I moved down the rows of cars, trying to find one with Mael in it. Of course I was unsuccessful.

I called him again and following his guidance I finally found the car. He rolled down the window and looked out.

"Man, you look miserable!" He said and laughed. I nodded in agreement, shivering.

"Mael, there is a private parking area on the other side of the building."

"Are you sure? It looked like a pay zone to me."

"No, you can enter with the code, its 1979."

"Great, I drive over there. I'd hate to walk from here."

"Can you take me?"

"No way man, you are leaking like a sponge."

With that he rolled up the window and drove away. I looked after his car in disbelief, then I started walking back to the other side of the building.

The rain was lighter now, but I walked against the wind. I felt miserable, and looked like an idiot. I was an idiot.

I found Mael's car quickly. He hopped out when I knocked on the car window. He took out a backpack from the rear seat, threw it on his back and walked to the trunk.

There was another backpack there, and four large plastic shopping bags. Mael handed me the backpack and two shopping bags, he grabbed the other two, and we returned to the building. I opened the main entrance, we went to the elevator and I pushed the call button.

"What a miserable weather. Why the hell did you not put on something." Mael asked while we waited.

"I didn't know it was raining."

"Well, you should look out the window sometimes. Geek."

The elevator arrived and stepped in. My apartment was on the top floor. We were alone in there cabin, I was overloaded with Mael's baggage, my hands burned from the effort to hold the bags. I was shivering.

I remembered the other time I was in a confined space with the man who stood next to me. It was a toilet stall, he towered above me.

I shook, and it was not because of the cold. The elevator stopped, the doors slid open. We left the elevator and in a minute we stood in my living room again.

"Ahhh, home sweet home!" Mael exclaimed and dropped his bags on the floor. He headed to the kitchen.

I went to the spare room, put the bags down and went back to take what Mael had left behind. I could barely lift his backpack. When I managed to bring all his stuff in his room I went after him to the kitchen.

He stood in front of the open fridge, taking inventory.

"I haven't eaten all day mate. Is there something here..." He trailed off looking at me questioningly.

"Yeah, of course I can put something together."

"Awesome, I let you to it."

He left me in the kitchen. I took out a plate, bread, butter, cheese and ham. I built a sandwich for him. First I put the plate on the dining table but then I heard the noise of the TV and decided otherwise.

I took the plate, went to the living room and found Mael sitting on the sofa. His eyes were glued to the screen, there was a basketball game on. I had no idea who was playing.

"Your sandwich." I put the plate on the coffee table in front of him.

"God, I'm starving." He said, picked the plate and started wolfing down the sandwich.

I stood and watched him eating my food. I could not understand how I had ended up in this situation. I could not explain why I could not say no to this man. And the same time I wondered if I wanted to say no to him. There was one thing I was sure though: I was fucked.

"So, when do you leave for work?" I asked when he finished eating.

"Already bored with me he?" He chuckled. "Don't worry I am off now. Keys?"

He stood up and held his hand out to me. I was dumbfounded. I completely forgot to get my keys copied.

"I have no copies yet." I said. I felt my cheeks reddening.

"How am I supposed to come in in the morning?"

"Well, you ring me up and..."

"No, no way dude. What if you won't hear it? Let me have the keys, I'll give them back in the morning and you can have them copied tomorrow."

Of course I could not say no.

After he left I collected the plate and washed it. I left a note on the fridge to remind me to buy beer for Mael. I knew he would love to have a beer while sitting on my sofa watching a game on my TV while I prepared his meal.

I went back to the living room and stared long at the wine stain on the carpet. I finally made up my mind, I removed all my clothes went to the bathroom and applied a generous amount of hair removal cream to my cock and balls. I left the pubic area untouched, I believed having a maintained patch above your intimate areas were sexier than baldness. I waited for some time and took a shower, the hot water washed of all the hair from my genitals

I went to my bedroom picking up my discarded clothes on the way. I kneeled and I took out my chastity cage from the bottom of the bedside cabinet. I wore in only once, briefly. I was scared of it. Like with everything else I wanted the best quality, and my chastity cage was a wondrous piece of engineering.

It was called the Sissyfier 2076. A tiny stainless steel marvel, with it's own double lock. I bought the smallest size, I have an average size cock but it is really small hen it is flaccid.

I forced one testicle through the base loop and after some struggle I put through the other one. The cage itself had thick bars with generous space among them to wash or tease the locked cock. I took the cage placed it on the head of my cock and pushed it hard down to attach it to the base. Luckily I was too nervous to have an erection. I did not intent to remove the cage anytime soon.

I knew from the previous test run that it would be very crowded, the cage allowed my cock the tiniest twitch only, and no growing whatsoever. Once it was in place I reached for the keys. My mouth went dry. This was the scary part.

Although the cage and base was stainless steel, the two locks were made of titanium, and keys were intricate pins with a combination of holes and even smaller pins on them. You could lock the cage with only one or both. If you used both keys they had to be inserted at the same time to open the cage.

It was not easy to insert them, my hands were shaking. When I finally succeeded I stopped. I wanted to tear the thing off, it was a very bad idea, a voice screamed in my head.

I turned the keys, and removed them. I looked down and I saw I did not have a cock any more. Instead there was a shiny silver bulge, which looked like a feminine jewellery. I put the keys back into the box. I already saw myself in my mind's eye desperately looking for the box and realising that it was gone.

I put the box back to the bottom of the drawer and took out another item. I small pink vibrator. I put it in my mouth to lubricate it. After applying enough spit on it I reached behind put the tip of it to my asshole, and slowly pushed it in.

It was somewhat painful, I did not do much anal pay, and my behind was not used to insertions. I knew it would change in the coming days. When I securely lodged the vibrator in my hole I turned it on.

I almost collapsed. I felt stuffed, I was not sure if I could stand up with the thing inside me and the vibration added more discomfort.

But was it discomfort? It was hard to tell, I did not feel comfortable but the same time my cock desperately tried to get hard. My crotch area both in front and behind was in delightful pain. A moan of frustration left my lips as my ass was taken by an unrelenting mindless object. I rubbed two finger on my dick through the gaps of the cock cage. My dick twitched, and its head pushed painfully to the end of the cage. That was all the experience I could get.

12