Sub Sister in law & Sub Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's eyes went into the back of her head and she bit down on the mouth gag and she moaned into it and pushed out a lady cum, vibrating, her toes curling as she came with the sloppy sounds of sex that accompany, real people sex.

I leaned over and kissed my exhausted wife her on her mouth, slobber all. I slipped the gag off her and as she caught her breath. I instructed Kelly to get on all fours and drop her head, I pressed on her head hard so she knew what I meant.

She looked exquisite, ass out and in the my favourite position for fucking, doggy. I always imagine the sultans of old would have girls like Kelly brought to them and set up just like this for their leisure.

With her hands tied, I helped Katie's off the bed and told her to go with me on this one. With Kelly facing way from us I grabbed the dildo with the strap-on and helped Katie step into it all be it a little clumsily, I wasn't sure how this thing fit. I did my best to get it on and mostly straight. I whispered in her ear, "I know you are not into dominating anyone but your Daddy is demanding that you do as you are told, right dea?,"

I navigated her back on the bed a foot behind her bent over sister. Kelly, if are you able to reach your pussy, you can touch it, she was perched on in 3 point stance. I winked at Katie and we watched Kelly find her pussy and begin rubbing her pussy.

"Kelly what do you want?"

"Sir I want to cum!,"

I slapped her ass, she yelped,

"I need to filled, please fill me up, I need to be filled!"

My wife spoke next, to my total shock, "yes dear, I want to watch you fuck my baby sister, I want you to fill her with cock, I want to you drop all your seed in her, I want you to make a baby in her, make her pregnant, fill her cunny with sperm."

My balls were ready to explode, incidentally I had been hard on and off since the beach and I could literally feel the cum in my nut sack.

Kelly whined, "nooooo, I can't make a baby, please don't cum in me, it already happened once today, pleeeeeassse no," I nudged Katie closer to her sister.

Katie went on, "pregnant woman are so horny, I sure was, remember dear, I couldn't get fucked enough, oh, that was a wonderful time."

She spoke to her sister, "his seed is potent, the two times we tried for baby, he knocked me up on the first try, both times, oh you'll be over here with a baby in your tummy begging him to pump you."

Kelly was still rubbing her pussy but had slowed totally unsure of what was going to happen.

I clutched the dildo and rubbed it against the back of her pussy. I got behind my wife and pushed against her back, my movement caused her to lurch forward into her bent over sister.

Kelly, gasped and suddenly spoke, "uh guys, um wrong hole,"

Kneeling behind my wife I looked down over the front of my wife passed her perky tits and sure enough the small dildo and caught the wedge of Kelly's little asshole and was resting perfectly nudged in.

I looked at my wife and said, "I don't think it is."

With just enough juice from having just been in my wifes sloppy pussy, I gave her a little push and the plastic cock slipped into the tight vice, Kelly lurched and I pushed my wife harder and the dido slipped in further. Kelly gasped again as the fake cock penetrated her little brown rose.

"uh uh fuck" Kelly said, what are you doing, I don't think this is a good?"

My wife started to push and pull back slightly with her hips I slapped Kelly's ass. She yelped.

"Kelly, we're going to play a game now and if you win, you'll be able to cum,"

"Okay ummph,"

"What's another name for your pussy?" My wife smiled at me knowing where this going.

I slapped her ass.

"A cunny!"

I slapped her ass.

She was having real trouble keeping her balance on one palm while being pumped and rubbing her own button.

"What else?"

"A snatch,"Another slap, "good girl," as I slapped the other cheek, "What else?"

"A twat."

"Oh you have a such a filthy mouth and what else," I slapped her ass twice.

"A cooter!"

Another slap! "And?"

"I don't know what else," she was really starting to push back against Katie's thrusts.

Another, Slap, slap slap.

" Wrong answer"

"Ummphhhfff fuck oh, oh, fuck," Kelly was getting close to cumming.

I slapped her ass again harder, "what else?"

"Please don't make me say it!"

"Say what?"

Slap, slap, slap.

"Don't make me get the paddle," I barked.

"Nnnooooo... no no noeeeooo, she was rocking back and forth against the dildo rubbing furiously on her gash.

"I'm getting the paddle!"

"No! No! No! It's my cunt, my cunt, my cunt that's what it is, umpphhh fuck,"

"Nope that's not what I was looking, wrong answer "

I was planning on standing up cum in her hair but she was too far gone for me to orchestrate that and I couldn't hold out any longer. I jerked my cock while watching her reddening ass and in moments blasted all of my pent up semen onto my wife's naked bum from behind her, three full shots of cummy goodness dripping off her sexy bum onto the bed.

The moment I finished spurting my cum shots, I gave my wife a subtle tug on her hip thrust and the dildo popped out of Kelly's butthole. I reached under her firmly placed my hand on Kelly's pussy and said, "that's enough dear, you will stop now!"

She was in a frenzy and the entire thing caught her off guard and she whined "Ohhhhhh no... please sir let me cum, I'm so close... someone please touch my cunny!"

"STOP!"

And I shoved her bum forward, with her 3 point stance she toppled forward on her tummy half landing on her face on the soft bed.

"Uh.. uh ow.. oh Fuck, I can't believe it, please my cunny is so wet."

"Shush, enough from you."

She looked at me with doe eyes and short of breath, face down her recently fucked asshole still in view.

"Kelly, I made a quite mess on your sisters beautiful bum, you will clean up this cummy mess and with those panties and then wear them for the evening and nothing else."

I pointed at them on the dresser from last night. I wiped the cum on my hand in her hair and she recoiled from my touch.

"Gather up all the laundry and after you clean up we'll discuss the sleeping arrangement for tonight," as I released Katie's hands.

"Oww," she perked up immediately, "you mean I can sleep with you and Katie?"

My wife smiled and rubbed her sisters hair gently, smearing more cum in.

"Maybe, I need to go post some video and photos' first."