Sub wife meets my ex, gains a Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a good girl!" Rachel said rubbing the side of my face with hers and nibbling on my ear.

I slid off her towards the cushions and my cock popped out her ass.

"Katie hun, Mommy didn't have any milk for you but your Daddy has been kind enough to give me some cream and you're going to clean me up."

Katie responded with a nod and turned to go get a towel. She returned a moments later.

Rachel took the towel and wiped the light sweat from her brow and tossed the towel onto the floor.

"Katie dear, you're going to clean me up but not with a towel" she said patronizingly

"Oh, yes, yes of course Mommy."

My wife climbed onto the sofa beside me and lowered her head to Rachels ass, placing her hands on either cheek causing a slight jiggle in her curvy ass. I could see my slimy cum resting between her crack leaking onto her puffy lips. With her tongue she began poking the little rose bud, nipping at the cum. She angled her head and really dove into her butthole in search of my nectar. She alternated between poking, licking and once she had teased some cum from it, made a small slurping sound as she sucked in my cum swallowed into her tummy.

Rachel sighed quietly as my wife licked her asshole and kissed her bum. She flicked her pussy with her tongue on every other passing lick. My wife's eyes wide open as she playfully licked her clean. I was stroking my slimy dick and I was getting hard again. I climbed in behind my wife and began fingering her pussy. He bum was arched perfectly for me to touch and with a wet finger I snuck it into her crack. She was wiggling her little ass allowing me to penetrate the tightest of her 3 fuckable holes. Rachel noticed my maneuver and with her head in the cushion pillows muffled

"Oh yes, fuck her for me Daddy, make a baby in her too!"

I positioned my meat at my wife's tiny bud and pressed the head of my cock right at her tight butthole. I spit into her crack and mashed it in her crack I pushed it forward and it encountered the first resistance, slowly but surely I continued pressing it inward until her sphincter opened, allowing the intrusion.

"Oh, oh, Oh Daddy there's no room, I don't think that's a good, oh fuck!"

As I sunk my slimy cock into her further, she gasped and clenched Rachel ass hard with her finger nails.

I was half way up her ass and I paused to let my cock fill the void.

"Oh Daddy, I feel so full, oh!"

"Oh that's it girl, Daddy can't make a baby in you there but you such a big girl, take him in take all of him in"

I wasn't fucking her fast as it was so tight, I hadn't taken my wife in the ass for a long time. My wife was much tighter than the ex's-asshole I'd just pounded. I sunk it in deep but very slow, half way each time. I continued my easy pushing until it became a slow pump. Katie was fingering her cunny and was trying her best to keep her mouth on Rachel's ass with little success as she was moving her head randomly as I fucked her bum.

I pressed on the back of my wife's head with purpose to steady it, aimed at the bull's eye in Rachel's ass. She moaned as I began fucking her at a faster pace. I thrust in and her hips would push back against me, my cock now three quarters deep.

Rachel slipped off the couch and knelt on the floor beside us. With one hand she reached between my legs and found my balls and held them in her palm and rubbed them like she was shaking dice. "Oh man!" I mumbled as I could feel my second cum shot brewing.

She leaned into my wife and presented her with one of her Mommy tits and Katie latched on the teat in her face. Katie began to nurse again as she was giving her pussy a healthy rubbing and she began to buck and moan. I pumped her as deep as could taking care to not ruin her little ass, as I was definitely going to be using this remote hole again soon, at me leisure. Katie came into her own hand with a mouth full of boob and my cock lodged in her ass. She made a muffled sound into Rachel's tit and moaned. I spread my wife's cheeks to get a good look at my cock going in and out. Seeing my wife with a mouthful of sloppy tit, my balls being massaged and fucking her tight ass, I couldn't hold out any longer. I pushed out the last of my baby seed filled cum shot from my balls. I stopped humping for a moment so I could feel the cum shot fire from my cock and balls knowing, I was depositing a load in my second ass tonight (a first for me obviously). Once my balls were drained in my wife, I left my cock inside and collapsed on top of her back kissing her on the ear and her soft neck.

Rachel exclaimed, "holy shit, that is the hottest session I've had in years, like since that guy I worked with took me in men's stall at a club on ladies night and then his buddy stepped in after he finished, pounded me doggy, cumming inside me too, fuck, I was so drunk, I was sloshing cum all night, dancing and flirting. I went home to my lame husband who was asleep and a masturbated beside him, I had to shower to get the all the sticky cum out. I could have used a spoon, there was so much."

We both smiled at her in a heap of sweat and ecstasy.

"Katie dear, I want to get a shower and I'd like it of you came too, I want you to scrub my bum clean so in the morning, you can lick me once more so I can cum in your face before it have to head out."

So off the shower they went to continue the Mommy fuck session. In the morning over coffee we arranged an afternoon when the house was free and they could play Mommies and Daughter and do all kinds of kinky shit. My old ex-ass lover had become my wife's full time Mommy and would be eating pussy on a regular basis now.

It's worked out perfectly, as some days I get home from work and Katie is so horny from muff diving and breast feeding she will practically let me fuck her at the front door, except in her back door.

Her ass is now available to me whenever I want to use it. She will tell me about their Mommy play time and it getting more intense each time with new twists and sexual requests that my wife is be required to perform. On the odd weekend Rachel will spend the night and we spent time pretending that I'm knocking one of them up, in the bum.


12