Subclasses Ch. 16

Story Info
Vanilla Sex with Gabi before a kinky lesbian threesome.
4.6k words
4.67
1.9k
2
0

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Sixteen

It's Monday, the week after my tenure as a cat. I had gone home to Renton over the weekend. For the first time since I met Beatrix, I had to go more than a day without feeling like myself in my own body. I knew that being in my feminine form eliminated my gender dysphoria, but I had forgotten just how much it sucks. That, of course, was exacerbated by my parents' refusal to use my name and how they constantly misgendered me. Don't they see how disrespectful and hateful that is? I angrily think not for the first time. Needless to say, I was not in the best mood when I got home via train and bus ride yesterday evening.

Bea--who had been hanging out with Gabi, teaching her the finer points of how to lose at Super Mario Party--and Gabi made short work of cheering me up. Being groped can have that effect, especially when your hands are bound by invisible cuffs to the bottom of the top bunk, and the two women doing the groping are as beautiful and talented and horny as Gabi and Beatrix.

I'm between classes right now, sitting in the CS lab on the fourth floor of the CF, killing time.

After narrowly losing a game of ping pong, I get a text from Beatrix.


Chapter 16 Appendix Entry 16.1

📲

Bea 🦹🏼‍♀️
Hey, are you hanging around this weekend? Will you be busy?

Sarah
I plan to stay, and no, I don't have any plans. I figured I'd be kissing you or Babs or both. Why?

Bea 🦹🏼‍♀️
We're having dinner with Gabs's parents.

Sarah
I sense I have no choice in the matter

Bea 🦹🏼‍♀️
Good girl

Sarah
😳

📵

Wonder why she's compelling me to go, I think. I'd have gone regardless. I shrug to myself, which probably looks a bit strange to anyone watching me. I shrug again. Bea's compulsion, unnecessary though it was, sends a shiver down my spine. I do so much thinking; it's always noisy in my head. It's nice when someone takes over and thinks for me sometimes.

* * *

Gabi walks into our room Thursday evening. I'd spent the afternoon and evening of my favorite holiday--Groundhog's Day, naturally--head down on an assignment for my Automata Theory class due Friday morning. "How was your date?" I ask her.

She's glowing. "Mmm. It's been a long time since I had a date with someone so engaging. Selfishly, I am grateful that you're a good little sub. Otherwise, Trixy and I wouldn't be dating."

"'Trixy'?" I ask, bemused.

"Yep! She hates it." I snort. "You almost done with your project?"

"I've got about twenty minutes left." She nods and boots up Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

I finish my program forty-five minutes later, having forgotten Hofstadter's law when giving my twenty minute estimate: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Gabi aborts her game of Mario Kart mid-race and opens Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. "So what did you two do?" I ask her.

"A lady never tells," she says enigmatically.

"Then it's a good thing there are no ladies here."

"It is, isn't it?" she says, amused.

"We didn't do anything too exciting," Gabi says with a finishing move to Yoshi's face. "We had dinner together, talked, did some smoochin'. I had no idea she liked to be spanked so much, did you?"

I pause the game and violently jerk my head to look at her, mouth agape.

"Just kidding, Babes. We didn't do anything sexier than tongue wrestling."

I unpause the game and a long second passes. "You know I wouldn't have minded if you had, right?" I say softly.

"I didn't, but I'm glad I do now. Thanks, Sarah. I appreciate you being willing to open your relationship with her to me. Not a lot of people wouldn't get jealous."

"No doubt I will from time to time, but, from what I've read, open communication can mitigate that. Same goes for you, okay? If you're ever jealous, it's important to me--both for your sake and for the sake of our polycule--that we be able to talk it out."

She smiles and gives me a nod. "Will do."

"I'm glad you had fun, though." After a quiet moment of thought, I ask, "Did you give Bea consent to play with you like she does me?"

"No, why?"

"Wednesday last week, when we picked Bea up from her class before you two made me chase a hecking laser pointer, we were a couple minutes late--you're welcome, by the way--and it looked like Bea gave you the same punishment she gave me."

"She did."

"But you never consented to that?"

"No, I guess I didn't. Not explicitly anyway."

"Hmm. Okay," I mumble, perplexed.

"Is that important?"

"Very. It means we don't understand the rules of her ability like we thought we did. I shouldn't have been able to affect Claire. Bea shouldn't have been able to affect you. We're missing something."

"Is it your skill at Smash Bros?" she teases. "I don't usually kick your cute patootie this badly." Babs suddenly looks stricken. "Trixy isn't affecting you somehow, is she?"

I chuckle. "Nope, this is just good ol' fashioned absentmindedness. I'm still thinking a bit about the project I just finished and this thing about Beatrix's ability. I'll refocus."

I take the next four matches.

"Maybe you could focus a little less," Gabi suggests.

"How about we play a game we can both win?" I say, looking at her.

She turns to me. "Wha--" I wag my eyebrows. "Oh, you perv," she says affectionately. "Come here." We kiss long and soft until I'm good and heady. "A girl could get used to this," Gabi says softly. "Go shut the door."

I do as commanded and she lies down on the bed on her back. I climb over her to lie by her side. "That's not exactly what I had in mind, Darlin'."

I smile and then roll over to straddle her. I bend down to kiss her, but she holds my lips back with a finger. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I nod slowly, thoughtfully. "This can mean as much or as little as you want it to, okay? I know that it will mean something different to me, and I don't expect you to meet me at my level of infatuation."

"Thanks, Gabi. I appreciate that. Now kindly hush and let me kiss you."

"If I were a lady, I'd be offended by that kind of talk." She sits up to kiss me, betraying ab muscles I didn't know she had.

"Wait," I say before she sits all the way up. "Just how much are you missing dick?"

A mischievous smirk tugs at her lips. "That depends. How's your gender dysphoria?"

"It's settled down since this weekend. Four days straight with a vag will do that."

"In that case, I'm missing dick quite a lot."

I start a text to Beatrix: "Would you return my penis until..." I look at Gabi. "How much energy do you have?"

She snorts, and looks at my phone. "How about 'until we're done mashing our bodies together into a mindless pulp?'"

I turn back to my phone. "...until I no longer want it?" I tap send. Moments later, my dick reforms. Thankfully, my boobs remain in place.

"I guess this means I should take my clothes off, hmm?" Gabi flirts, a playful grin on her face.

My only response is to sit up onto my knees and pull my dress, bra, and panties off. Gabi takes her shirt, bra, and pants off, but leaves her panties. I give her a questioning look.

"You'll have to work for that," she teases.

I smirk. "Work, work." I bend down, but stop halfway. "Wait," I say again.

"What this time?" she asks.

I think for a moment. "Gabi, did you mean what you said the other night, that you want to be more open with me?"

"Of course I did."

"Then I think it's time I stop lying to myself." I breathe in some courage. "I'm crazy about you."

"I'm--" She cuts off, speechless. With glistening, round brown eyes, she looks at me.

And then we're together. Our mouths, our nipples, our bellies. Our hands are in each other's hair. Mine slip down her neck, down to the small of her back. She moans into my mouth as my hands descend.

She falls back unceremoniously, and I take the cue to grip her shoulders and start kissing down her body. Her elegant collarbone, her full, squishy breasts. I spend some time teasing the two inches across her soft, dark chocolate nipples. They erect under my tongue's caress, and I keep going. Around, across, reverse. Her puffy areolas contract, elongating her tips. At last I give them each a soft suckle. On the second breast, I don't stop. I suck hard, pulling as much of her supple flesh into my mouth as I can. She lets out a whimper. I grab her other breast in my hand, tit between my middle- and ring fingers. I grope hard, and turn her whimper in a scream of mind-siphoning pleasure. Her back arcs in a mini-climax and she falls back to the mattress, hungrily moaning for more.

Leaving her top half to recover, my hands journey down each of her flawlessly smooth, curvaceous sides as I push myself further down her Oshunian body. I kiss my Pillow Princess's navel--a quick lick induces an aroused giggle--and continue kissing downward until my lips are at the hem of her panties.

I glance up at her. Her back is arching and squirming uncomfortably at the continuous arousing touches, her head aimed straight up at the top bunk above us. "Have I worked enough for this?" I ask, nodding to her panties.

She cranes her neck down to look at me. In a strained, desprate voice from her strained, desprate face, she answers, "Shut up and fuck me, Sarah."

"Yes, Princess."

I shift back further, reach to either of her hips, and shimmy her underwear off. She moves her legs in tandem, and once her left leg is free, she kicks the panties off with the toes of her right foot. They land strewn atop the screen of her open laptop.

My phone buzzes; my customary instinctual urge to look remains completely inert--no temptation whatsoever.

I resume my oral exploration down her body. Her bikini area is completely bald--waxed by the look of it--and my mouth waters as I kiss and lick and nibble the sensitive skin above her taint. My tongue quickly finds her bright pink womanhood beneath four dark folds--two black cherry betwixt two black walnut--and eagerly laps it up. Gabi tastes different than Beatrix--less tangy, more sweet. The moan she emits, however, is the equal of any I've ever heard. Her need--delivered audibly--fills me, drives me, makes me. I need Gabi. I need her as much as I need oxygen.

I pull myself back up her body, my face level with hers. Then I wince as I remember a newly relevant, immediate question. "Are you on birth control?" I whisper. Gabi nods.

That's all I need. I slip myself into her. She's phenomenal. There's no other word to describe how it feels to be in her, how it feels to have her tightening around me. We share this sublime nearness, and in that moment, Gabi is all I ever want.

Our hips' thrusts increase in speed and rigor as I ride her and she pumps her body into me. "Right there, right there, yes, harder," she breathes into my ear, as our sweat-slick breasts brush up and down against each other. The feel of her wet pussy as it slides effortlessly against my dick drives me mad with arousal and lust. I can see she's nearly to climax, and the thought brings me to my edge. One more powerful thrust, and, together, we cum. I open my eyes and see her O-face; it's the holiest image I've ever laid eyes on.

"More, more," she begs me. After a couple more pleasurable, lightheaded thrusts, I feel myself begin to deflate; I pull out of her--the sensation of touch against my softening cock is ... tasty? Synesthesia is weird, I think idly--and quickly begin fingering her with both hands. One hand fondles the clit and the other sinks two fingers into her canal. Nearly spent, I act out of animal instinct rather than conscious technique. Gabi thrusts herself into my hands, and cums once more. She bodysurfs the orgasmic wave all the way to shore. Her body falls limp as she begins the process of catching her breath. I fall down limp beside her to catch mine.

Panting and sweating, we stare into each other's eyes. A nebulous understanding passes between us. An understanding of what, I have no idea. It's primal communication, and we know we have something we both need, both have needed since we started rooming together, whether I knew it or not.

Indeterminate time passes as we cool off. I take the opportunity to examine her body more fully. God, she's marvelous. Neither of us move, but I suddenly feel her skin against me; I look down to discover I'm erect again. I blush and she giggles at me. "I don't think I can go another round, Babes," she says regretfully.

"That's quite alright. I don't think I can either. I'm just wondering why I still have it. We finished our fun, so shouldn't it have morphed back into a vag?"

"Text Beatrix?" she suggests.

I roll over her and off the bed to grab my phone from my desk. There's already a text from Beatrix--the buzzing I ignored earlier.

📲

Bea 🦹🏼‍♀️
Rather than you needing to text me each time, I've made it so any time you snap your fingers and think 'dick', your pussy will change into your masculine genitalia, and any time you snap your fingers and think 'revert', your dick will recede back into your normal state.

📵

Your "normal state", I think. To Beatrix, my feminine body is my default state; my dick is the aberration. I snap my fingers and think, Revert.

"Wow," I hear Gabi say beside me. I turn and see she's watching the process with a fascinated expression. When the transformation is finished, she continues looking. "I really like your pussy," she whispers secretly. "It's pretty."

I don't know what to say to that, so I climb back onto her bed to straddle her, and draw us both into yet another long, beautiful kiss.

Gabi is my girlfriend.

* * *

Friday, after our morning classes, all three of us blow off our afternoon classes and Beatrix drives the two of us to Gabi's home in Oak Harbor. It's the first time I've been out this way to Whidbey Island, and the early-afternoon drive across the Deception Pass bridge is nothing short of breathtaking. Sky blue water a thousand feet (300m) below us, a three-acre evergreen wooded isle to the left, and a smaller one to the right.

Gabi and I had spent the previous blissful night cuddling naked in her bunk until we fell asleep together, me--at 95% boyish sans penis--the 5'91/2" big spoon, my right arm under her neck and the left draped across her soft, bare waist. The memory enhances the view from the bridge.

We pull up a steep driveway of a two-story, cornflower blue house with navy blue trim and large windows. I stretch as we pile out of the silver, two-door sedan, which bears the Washington vanity plate: BEG4TRIX.

Gabi leads us up a flight of wooden patio steps, knocks twice, and opens the door. "Hi, Moms!" she shouts. A chubby old Australian shepherd named Wilbur looks up from his bed, but otherwise doesn't move at the sight of Gabi. When he sees Bea and me, he rises lazily and walks over to give us each a halfhearted sniff; content that we are "two of the good ones", he returns to his bed. His behavior, in my opinion, makes him one of the good ones.

Rita waves through the doorless doorway to the kitchen, then dries her hands and comes in to greet us. "Mom," Gabi says, "this is my roommate, Sarah, whom you've met once or twice, and this is her girlfriend Trixy."

"Beatrix," Bea corrects quickly with a glare at Gabi. Gabi gives her her best bisexual wink. Bea's glare turns affectionate, but a glare it remains.

"It's so good to see you again, Sarah! And nice to meet you, Beatrix!" she says in a mild Mexican-native accent mixed with a stronger Georgian one. "Bex, Gabi's here!" she shouts to her wife. She turns to me. "If I remember correctly, you're a hugger." Without giving me time to confirm, the shortish woman pulls me into a bear hug. "What about you, Beatrix?"

"I'll take a hug!"

A second later, a tall white woman with shoulder-length brunette hair walks in. "Mom," Gabi repeats with identical inflection, "this is my roommate, Sarah, whom you've met once or twice, and this is her girlfriend Beatrix." She makes a show of not calling her "Trixy", as if basic respect were a burden.

Bex gives us both warm handshakes, then pulls me into a hug. "Are you ... shorter than normal?" she asks as we pull apart.

"HRT can cause someone to shrink," I say hastily. The statement is true--therefore I am not lying--but it's not actually why I'm shorter.

"Oh, fascinating! And your face has gotten much fuller, much more feminine!"

I smile genuinely at that. I know that my masculine face is filling in due to hormones, and will eventually look identical to the feminine face I'm currently wearing. "Thanks! I really appreciate that." The tall woman beams at me.

"Come in, come in!" Rita says, gesturing toward the living room. The three of us take a seat on the plush, dark leather couch, as Bex flips the light switch, and Gabi's moms each take large leather armchairs to face us. "So, tell us about yourself, Beatrix."

"Umm," she umms hesitantly. "I'm originally from the UK, moved to Redmond in year 9 for my parents' jobs at Microsoft. I have a baby sister named Claire--okay, fifteen years old, but she's still my baby sister. I'm studying physics, and have been dating Sarah for about three weeks now."

"How ... adequate," Bex says regarding the quality of the description with a smirk.

"I dunno," Bea whines, blushing. "I never know what to say when someone asks me that." Both moms smile at her. "I'm a Scorpio?" she adds weakly. Bex looks indifferent to the statement, while Rita nods as if that's all she needed to know.

"Mom and Mom," Gabi says, relieving Beatrix of the attention, "I need to tell you something." Both women shift their attention to her, faces taking on serious casts. "I'm"--she takes a deep breath--"bisexual, and probably polyamorous. Beatrix and Sarah are my girlfriends."

Bex looks delighted and Rita exclaims, "That's wonderful!"

Bex follows with, "Well now it's doubly nice to meet you. How long have you three been a throuple? Or are you a throuple?"

Gabi replies, "Yes, we're a throuple but each of us have paired relationships with each other, too."

"That's the best way to do it," Bex says, an ambiguous indication that she might have firsthand experience. "And how long?"

"About a week," Gabi says, "so not long, though I've been crushing on Sarah for at least a year, and like she said, Trix and Sarah started dating three weeks ago."

I'm impressed that neither mother makes mention of Gabi's previous insistence that she was straight. It's something my mom would have brought up intending it as gentle teasing, but would feel to me as slightly barbed.

We spend an hour or so discussing how school is going for each of us, then giving a heavily redacted account of how Bea and I met, and then how Gabi met Beatrix. Both women are actively intrigued by the retelling.

Depleted of words for the moment, the three of us head upstairs, carrying our bags to Gabi's bedroom. While smaller than Beatrix's room, it's still a big improvement over our dorm rooms. Gabi shuts the door behind her--ambient noise silencing--as I shrug off my duffle bag.

Immediately, I lose my balance, fall over, and float to the ground. When I try to stand back up, my hands, knees, and feet slip and slide all over the place, unable to gain purchase, leaving me prone once more.

A confused glance at my girlfriends' faces reveals their plans of sinister intent. Uh oh.

12