Subjugating Nina Pt. 02

Story Info
Nina is further dominated by her new black lover.
7.8k words
4.23
5.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video Des had sent her and she had opened Saturday evening had shocked her beyond belief, her emotions had gone from horror, shame to arousal, and late that night eventually her resolve broke and she watched the full video, her fingers seemingly of their own accord slipping under the lip of her PJs and fingering her aroused clitoris, before rubbing the length of her vulva and masturbating herself to orgasm.

She felt both aroused and disgusted with herself afterwards but quickly fell asleep.

Sunday Nina woke late after a troubled night, and kept looking at Des's text message, willing herself to delete them but unable to. Her mind kept thinking back to her being ravished by two older powerful strong black men. Nothing in her rather sheltered life had prepared her for that, and though she hated it, the thought of surrendering to the ravishing aroused her more than she could have through possible.

Had she been able to think straight she would have considered how expectations of her had shaped who she was, and how being able to escape all that weight of expectation and to surrender to her desires was exhilarating and guilt free.

After getting up later than usual she showered and dressed in her frumpiest sports cloths and made breakfast, after eating half a bowl of cereal and throwing the rest in the recycling bucket, she tried to study and failed abysmally to get anything constructive done, even after switching off her phone and hiding it under her pillow.

So Nina ended up going for a walk to try and clear her head. She headed across Pewley Down one of her favourite walks and walked much further than usual. She arrived back in town early evening tired and not having eaten all day she decided to eat out and ended up in Zizzis a Italian casual restaurant who often went to with her girlfriends.

After a glass of wine, she took out her phone which she had been resisting looking at all afternoon and switched it on, the phone buzzed as the messages came through but no messages from Des. She put it down, unwillingly feeling disappointed, and thought for a few minutes, her starter arrived and she ordered a second glass of white.

Des was visited by his daughter on Sunday, Tia lived with her mother in London and was working now, she wanted a car for her 21st Birthday. Tia teased him playfully over the vegan lunch he had prepared for then and how tofu was not "proper food".

Tia was not his only child, but the only one he had known, and he was a protective and loving father.

At 42 Des was fit, and easily passed for a much younger man, apart from the occasional joint he drank little and due to his jobs as a fitness instructor and salsa teacher was extremely fit.

Des was a player, he had the body that many women fantasied about, and the dark completion that was alluring and mysterious, but most of all, years of dancing had given him a grace and fluidity which his conquests found arousing and made them susceptible to his charms. Then there was his penis, large not only in length but also girth, women wanted to find out how it would feel inside them.

It's not that he did not want to settle down but a stream of women wished to be bedded by him and he saw no reason to change.

He had tried it all, and sought out new sexual adventures to excite him. Though there was a recurring theme to his conquests. Years of racism, not just the in your face kind, but the "polite" British racism, the passive aggressive hostility, and effected snide comments, precision twists of the blade, deniable as overt racism but leaving the meaning clear had affected him and bedding white women was his kink, his own personal justice, a way to bring balance, but not just sex, he wanted to dominate them. Des would never have dream of raping anyone, but he knew about women's desire and the type who wanted to be controlled by him.

After Tia left, Des went shopping to prepare for the week ahead. While in Waitrose, considering the various choices of humus he received a text message. He was mildly surprised to see it was from Nina, he recalled with a smile Friday night with her. He read the message "Hi Des, It's Nina, Thanks for the club recommendations".

He thought about her, her slim fit body, but also her education and clear intelligence, the prospect of her excited him, he could feel a semi erection already. The subtext of the message was clear enough, he smiled again and opted for the low-fat humus with grilled peppers, it would go nicely with a medley of raw vegetables as a light supper before vigorous exercise.

The doorbell buzzed shortly after 9pm. Nina has been sitting nervously in her kitchen a cup of mint tea half drunk and growing cold in front of her. She had tried on several different outfits over the course of the last 2 hours and had settled on something casual, she was switching between regretting sending the half-drunk text and desperately wanting Des to arrive. The buzz of the doorbell made her jump, her heart thumped, and her mouth went dry, she froze.

The bell buzzed again and she snapped out of her distraction and went to the door. She turned the lock and slowly pulled the door open, her breathing almost having stopped.

Des stood there his toned body hidden by a dark hoodie, "Hi Nina" he said smiling and he moved forward reaching out to her.

Saying nothing Nina took a half step back to let him in. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her slim body to him and kissed her hard. Nina was taller than average and the same height as Des, and there was something reminiscing of being in bed with someone when the kiss is level. The shock felt almost electric.

After a few seconds Nina relaxed and put her arms around Des's neck and kissed him back with passion. Des pushed the door shut with his foot, as Nina let go of him.

"Hi Des" she said taking a gasp of air, welcome to my home", she stood there embarrassed and shy not knowing what to say.

"Glad you messaged me" Des said, "You look great".

Nina's heart thudded when she heard him say this. "You want me to come in" Des asked.

Flustered Nina took his hand and not knowing what do in this situation Nina took him into the living room, Des took in the room, tidy well organised, clean with a work station with all her study books put away but still visible, Yes this was a fantasy of his, the good girl gone wild.

Des sat on the tasteful cream soft as Nina fiddled with the controller to put on some music. She came over to the sofa, and Des made a playful grab at her arm and pulled her onto his lap, Nina squeaked in surprise but embraced him and they kissed.

"I was not sure if I had scared you on Friday" Des finally said, Nina said nothing. In fact she had been scared and still was but did not want to admit to this.

Instead she said "Do you want anything" thinking to fetch them both drinks.

"Yes I do, Des said moving his hands up under her top and started exploring her body. His touch made Nina feel amazing, Des found the clasp on her bra and one handed opened it. Nina felt the release and responded by pulling her top and bra over her head, and astonished at her bravery stared into Des face to see if he liked what he saw.

Des had been planning through the events of Friday all the way here and was highly aroused. He lent down and sucked on each of her breasts one by one knowing that it would release the hormone Oxytocin, the love hormone which would make Nina feel bonded to him.

They kissed some more as Des's hands roamed freely around her body, constantly going back to her breasts to stimulate that all important love hormone.

Eventually Des got Nina to move off his lap and sit on the sofa next to him, he stood up and undid his trousers and boxers which dropped to the floor and out sprang his erect penis.

"Its so big" Nina said unaware of the cliché and hesitantly touched it, before taking a firmer grip and stroking it up and down. "I can't believe that fits in me" she whispered it Des.

Des reached around her neck to gently guide her head down onto his lap and she willingly let him and started to suck on his penis while still stocking the bottom of his shaft.

After a couple of minutes Des knew he would not be able to hold on much longer and lifted Nina off his cock. She stood up and Des un-popped the button on her jeans her jeans and pulled them down along with her knickers, Nina just watching him undress her tingling with anticipation and admiring his firm body, and stepped out of the jeans leaving them a small pile next to the sofa.

Nina expecting to go to the bedroom but Des roughly grabbed her and pulled her back on the sofa, which Nina obediently let him as he pushed her back before mounting her, one of Des's legs kneeling on the sofa and the other braced on against the floor. Des lifted her right leg and rubbed his erection against her.

Nina was pinned against the sofa, as Des half crouched over her, one leg on the sofa the other on the floor, Nina felt his erect penis against her leg, and she thought of the fact it did not have a condom on and she was not on the pill, but then his penis's head was pressing against her and all other thoughts aside from desire fled her head.

A slow thrust and he was inside her, her vagina slick from desire. Nina closed her eyes concentrating hard on the weight of his body the smell and the feeling of the thick hard penis taking her. Des gave quick hard thrusts which jerked Nina's whole body, she braced herself against Des's body and gave into being ravished.

She came twice before Des did, she felt him jerk as he came and imagined his seed inside her. He rested, still inside her. Nina had her arm around his neck and looked at him willing him to smile, he caught he eye and did.

"That was beautiful" he said "you feel so good".

Nina pouted slightly. Des grinned and kissed her, grinding his semi erect penis inside her causing her to moan. Des found this arousing and slowly gently started to thrust, his erection again hardening, Nina was surprised but let it was pleasant as she was so wet inside. Until unbelievably for the third time she came, more deeply than she ever had before, digging her fingers into Des's back.

Des pay on top of Nina, stroking her hair, his penis still inside her. He whispered in her ear and the closeness make it feel so intimate to Nina. Finally he reluctantly pulled his semi erect penis from inside her, leaving a strain it would take Nina a week to get out of the sofa and would forever remember when she sat on that spot.

Exhausted from their lovemaking, the couple went to bed, Nina leading the way upstairs and shyly showing her house.

"Sorry if it's a bit messy," Nina said, glancing around nervously.

Des smiled reassuringly. "It looks great. Really cozy."

Nina blushed. "Thanks. You can use the bathroom after me. I'll just be a minute."

"Take your time," Des replied, leaning against the doorframe as he watched her go in.

Nina smelled of sweat and sex and Des's semen was leaking out of her vagina, she quickly cleaned herself up and showered, feeling the warm water wash away her anxiety. When she stepped out, she found Des waiting patiently.

"All yours," she said, wrapping a towel around herself.

Des nodded and kissed her on the forehead. "Thanks, beautiful. I'll be quick."

Des showered and used Nina's toothbrush joined her in her bed. He was amused to see her bedroom was girly pink and climbed into her bed under a pink duvet. Nina was already in bed in her PJs, she considered being naked but thought she would not be able to sleep.

She was sleepy and warm, and Des snuggled up to her, starting to get an erection. Nina felt his hardness pressing against her thigh and smiled contentedly. Des switched off the lamp and they drowsily talked before falling into a deep relaxed sleep.

The week had gone slowly, and work had lost some of its interest. Nina spent her days trying to work and not daydream and the evenings sexting with Des. On Wednesday she had slipped out during lunch time by herself and had gone to Boux Avenue and brought herself new underwear, She had picked out a racy pink body herself when the sales assistant had talked her into buying a purple bra knickers and suspenders set. Being shy she placed these in Marks and Spencer's bags before she returned to the office.

Later that evening she tried them on and looked at herself in the full-length mirror. On a whim she took out her phone and took a picture of herself and sent it to Des. As she dressed her phone pinged and she grabbed her phone from the bed to look at the message. It was a picture of a large and very erect penis.

All week Nina had been waiting for an invitation from Des to meet up, several times she started to write a message to ask him, but never sent it. Finally, Des messaged "Hi Nina, Want another wild night"

Nina's stomach flipped when she read this, she thought this over. What did he mean, both times she had been with Des were wild for her, but what did "wild" mean to Des? She still fantasied about the first night, with two men. She relished the sense of being controlled and surrender to two dominate black men, she closed her eyes and relived being penetrated by two penises simultaneously.

She texted back with shaking hands, "yes" and she meant it.

Friday, she rushed through her work and left as early as she dared and raced home to shower and change. She was torn between the bodysuit and the suspenders before opting for the bodysuit. She dressed, grabbed her bag with her overnight things and went outside to wait for the taxi. She took the train to Wimbledon finding the journey intolerably long. After an hour the train arrived in the station and she briskly walked to the taxi rank, giving the address from the phone.

Nina arrived shortly after at the restaurant and called Des, he came out quickly and took her by her hand to a booth at the back on the restaurant, Nina was surprised to see Wayne again, who flashed her a brilliant grin that left her feeling both surprised and aroused. Des introduced her to the others in the group. Wayne Nina knew from the previous week, Kelly was Wayne's girlfriend which worried Nina, and then there was Marcus and Adam.

Nina was guided by Des to sit next to Kelly and she seated himself at the end next to Nina, they called across the waitress and without asking ordered another glass for Nina and an extra pitcher of cocktail. Des wanted her relaxed and uninhibited for later.

Kelly was a law student in her second year and a year younger than Nina, living in London and was chatty, exuding the confidence of an expensive education, except when talking to Wayne, where she blushed and stumbled over her words. While Kelly slim she was had bigger breasts that Nina, her top was revealing, and Nina was slightly envious. She relaxed a little as she chatted with Kelly despite worrying that she had had sex the previous week with her boyfriend.

It was a fun evening with lots of laughter and Nina quickly relaxed and joined in the banter. She enjoyed the proximity of Des and pressed her leg against his. Des responded by putting his arm around Nina and she snuggled against him. The food arrived and was consumed, more drinks came and it was late before anyone realised. Marcus invited everyone around to his place nearby.

The group arrived back at a terraced house halfway down a road 15 minutes' walk from the restaurant, they had stopped at the supermarket to stock up on drinks and the group was in high spirits as they arrived. Des had his arm around Nina during the walk to the house and Nina was feeling great and relaxed. She was falling for Des and the company of others including Kelly diminished any concerns about how wild things would get. She was just hoping her and Des would spend the night together again.

After sorting out their purchase in the kitchen, most of the group went into the living room and Marcus put on some music. There were not enough seats and Des pulled Nina onto his lap.

"Comfortable?" Des asked, wrapping his arms around Nina.

Nina laughed and nodded. "Always am with you."

Adam remained in the kitchen to bring in the drinks. The men kept to beer and low alcohol drinks, while Adam mixed up strong vodka-based fruity cocktails for Kelly and Nina.

"Hey Adam, need any help?" Kelly called from the living room, noticing he was taking his time.

Adam shook his head with a grin. "Nope, I got this! Just making sure your drinks are perfect."

Kelly laughed, "You know us too well. But hurry up, we need our bartender here!"

Marcus looked up from fiddling with the music player. "What are you making us listen to, man?" he teased. "Something good, I hope."

"Don't worry, it's a classic," Marcus replied, as the soft rap filled the room.

Adam walked in with a tray of drinks, distributing beers to the guys and handing the colourful cocktails to Kelly and Nina. "Here you go, ladies. Enjoy!"

Kelly took a sip and her eyes widened. "Wow, Adam, this is amazing. What's in it?"

Adam winked. "A little bit of this, a little bit of that. Secret recipe."

Nina raised her glass. "Cheers to secret recipes, then!"

The group clinked their glasses together, a chorus of "Cheers!" filling the room.

As they settled into their drinks and conversation, the atmosphere became relaxed and lively. Kelly leaned over to Nina. "So, how's everything going with you two?" she asked, nodding toward Des.

Nina smiled, glancing at Des. "It's going really well, actually."

Des grinned, giving Nina a gentle squeeze. "Right back at you, babe."

Marcus took a swig of his beer. "You two are disgustingly cute, you know that?"

Kelly laughed. "Jealous, much?"

Adam chimed in, "Hey, we're all just here for a good time. No need for jealousy."

"Agreed," Des said. "Tonight's about good friends, good music, and good drinks. Speaking of which, anyone need a refill?"

Kelly held up her empty glass. "I could definitely use another one of those cocktails, if you don't mind, Adam."

Adam took her glass with a mock bow and headed back to the kitchen, the music played on, and the friends continued to enjoy each other's company, the room filled with laughter and conversation.

Marcus took out a plastic Ziplock bag from a cupboard along with a bong and went to fill it from the kitchen. This was handed around. Nina had not used Cannabis before but in the moment, she took a hit and choked, causing everyone to laugh.

"You okay there?" Des asked, patting her back gently.

Nina coughed and nodded, her eyes watering. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just wasn't expecting it to be that strong."

Kelly giggled. "It gets easier, trust me."

Determined, Nina took another hit and felt as if a veil had been lifted, revealing a world tinged with a newfound intensity. Colours seemed to deepen, sounds became more vibrant, and her thoughts took on a dream-like quality. Time seemed to stretch and bend, allowing Nina to sink into a state of relaxation and euphoria.

"Wow," she murmured, her voice soft and awed. "This is... amazing."

Des smiled at her. "Welcome to the club."

Marcus, handing the bong to Adam, nodded in agreement. "Told you it was good stuff."

Nina snapped back into the present when she felt Des's hands around her body. In fact she became aware of 3 hands on her and was surprised to find Wayne's hand on leg while his other hands was on Kelly who was giggling having had a good suck on the bong. She did not seem surprised or seem to mind where her boyfriends hands were.

Drinks were served and the men encouraged both girls to drink, they talked about music, clubs, holidays, it was fun and friendly, and Nina was enjoying herself.

After some time, Des took Nina by the hand and led her to the kitchen. He made them both drinks, adding more vodka to hers than his.

"Here you go," he said, handing her the glass. "Thought you might like it a bit stronger."