Subliminal Control Pt. 09 - (End)

Story Info
The story comes to a close.
6.2k words
4.11
3.7k
7

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,721 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, mind control, water-sports, lesbianism and non-consent. All persons in this story are over the age of 18.

This is the final chapter of the story.

Let me know what you think in the comments section below.

****

I was sitting out by the pool at my Aunt Jayne's house. I heard the sliding glass door open and someone came out to join me. It could have been Lucy or one of her sisters.

Someone put their hands over my eyes and said, "Guess who it is brother?"

I turned and shouted, "Becca! When did you get here sis?"

I jumped up and hugged her to me.

"Ow Stevie! Geesh! Watch my nipples will you!" She scolded me.

I looked down at her breasts and smirked. Her nipples were super erect and poking through her bikini top.

"Hey! My eyes are up here mister!" She cajoled me.

My cock lurched and I knew that she felt it against her leg. My sister was so fucking sexy!

"We just arrived about an hour ago." She told me.

"What? An hour ago and you're just telling me this now you little tease!" I said angrily.

"Don't be upset Stevie. We sat with Aunt Jayne, Lucy, Jade and Sam and they brought us up to speed on everything that has been going on down here. And I want to thank you for saving Aunt Jayne from killing herself." Becca told me with her bottom lip trembling.

"Yeah, it was pretty fucked up, but we got it all sorted out." I told her.

"I'll say you did. I wish I could have been here when you put her friends in their places. I would have gone ape-shit on mom's friends if they pulled that stuff on her..." Becca replied and then stopped talking.

I wondered what was up when she reached her hand down to my crotch and began to trace the outline of my cock through my bathing suit.

Her nipples called to me and I placed my hands on her tits.

"I've missed you little brother. I've especially missed this though." She said and descended down to her knees.

I casually looked over my shoulder and saw mom looking at us. She smiled at us as she watched Becca get down on her knees in front of me.

Becca pulled my trunks down before engulfing my cock in her mouth.

I fucked Lucy earlier that morning and wondered if my sister could taste her cousin's pussy on my rapidly growing dick.

Becca looked up at me and smiled.

"You've been busy bro. I can taste pussy on your dick. I'm not upset, but just curious who's it is." She asked me.

"Would it surprise you to know that it is Aunt Jayne's pussy?" I asked her.

Becca stopped sucking and looked at me in shock.

"Naughty boy! You're now an Aunt fucker? I think I love you even more now Stevie. Just promise me that when Aunt Marie, Hanna and Tommy get here later this afternoon that you won't do any gay shit with him. Not that it wouldn't be hot as shit, but I know some gay guys and they are wilder sex wise than we girls are." She chuckled and took my cock back in her mouth.

Shit, I forgot about Tommy. He was practically a mirror image of me. I suspected that he was still a virgin too. His sister tormented him something fierce. I was pleasantly surprised that he hadn't killed himself yet. I made a mental note to take him under my wing and change him for the better. I was so lost in thought about it that...

"Fucking liar is what he is Becca. That ripe tang you taste is actually from my cunt just a little while ago. Oh, he has fucked mom, Jade and Sam too. Don't worry about that, but I have fucked him the most. Isn't that right lover boy?" Lucy said as she removed her suit and got underneath Becca's crotch and began to eat her out.

I missed Becca and her talented mouth. No one sucked dick quite as good as my own sister did.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on my cock repeatedly.

Becca removed her mouth and looked down at Lucy momentarily.

"Jesus Lucy, I forgot how good your tongue felt in my pussy." Becca moaned.

Lucy buried her tongue in Becca's snatch so deep that her whole body began to tremble.

"OH CHRIST YESSSSSSSS!!!" She climaxed.

"You and Lucy have done this before?" I asked.

"Hell yeah we have. Do you wanna hear how it happened big boy?" Becca asked as I helped her to her feet.

I sat on the chair and Becca straddled my cock.

"Wait, oh, mmmm, I missed this dick in me Stevie." Becca moaned as she sat down on my hard pole.

"You were saying sis?" I asked her.

"Why don't I tell him since you seem to be enjoying yourself so much." Lucy replied with pussy juices dripping down her chin.

"Uh-huh." Becca groaned.

"We were hanging by the pool you know and I saw that Becca's nipples were erect. It was just the two of us. We bonded so quickly that first summer together. So I reached over and touched one and she went crazy. She cussed me out so bad that she had me in tears in seconds and I ran inside and up to my bedroom.

Becca found me curled in a ball and sobbing into my pillow. She told me how sorry she was for snapping at me. I looked up at her and she bent down and kissed my lips and then she slipped her hand between my legs. Her fingers traced over my enlarged clit and she pushed my legs open and went down on me. She ate me out and then I returned the favor.

She then gave me strict orders that her tits were off limits." Lucy said.

I reached my hands up and grabbed Becca's nipples and she winced.

"Fucking bastard!" She scolded me.

Lucy stared at us in shock.

I then grunted and began to spurt my semen in Becca's pussy and she held me tight as an orgasm raced through her body.

"I forgot to tell you Stevie that I am no longer on birth control." Becca said.

"So, I might get you pregnant sis?" I asked her with concern.

"Yeah. That's what I'm hoping for." She replied.

"Y-you are?" I asked in a surprised way.

"You're not the only one Becca. We all are." Lucy smiled as she patted her belly.

"No! You have a bun in the oven cousin?" Becca asked.

"We all do, thanks to Steve here. And about a dozen of our friends do too." She giggled.

"In that case, I hope you impregnate me with twin girls. Please, please, please have your guys seek out my eggs." Becca begged and then kissed me on the lips.

****

After we all had lunch together, Aunt Marie showed up. Hanna had a major attitude and brushed past me and didn't even say hello. Tommy being so introverted, just stood there awkwardly. I walked over to him and said hello. I pulled him into the study and closed the door.

"Hey bud, how ya doin'?" I asked.

"I'm alright I guess." He said quietly.

"Hanna still giving you shit?" I asked him.

"Yeah. She never let's up! I fucking hate her." He told me.

"Uh, don't worry about it. Things have changed dramatically since we last spoke.

You have to listen to this new song I downloaded. It will totally blow your mind man." I told my cousin.

"Yeah? What is it?" He perked up.

"It's called Dream Catcher. It's by an band that I scoped out down here." I told him excitedly.

I handed him the ear buds, he placed them in his ears, I selected the playlist and hit play. I watched as Tommy's eyes dilated and after a few minutes his eyes returned to normal again.

****

We walked out to the pool where everyone was hanging out.

Tommy spied Sam from the sliding glass door. He had a crush on her big time and thanks to the playlist, he was on his way over to her to hopefully get into her tiny black bikini bottoms.

"Oh, here comes the dweeb!" Hanna sneered.

Tommy just looked at her. He smiled and gave her the bird.

"You little dick! How dare you pull that shit with me!" Hanna screeched.

She got to her feet and marched over toward her brother. I forgot how beautiful she was. Hanna was now 23. At 5'9" and 118 lbs, with strawberry blonde hair and the most light blue eyes I have ever seen. The bikini she wore barely covered her generous breasts or her plump looking crotch. I could hardly wait to get her naked.

I was so stunned as I watched her breasts jiggle as she walked that I almost forgot to intercept her. Thankfully, Becca got to her before I did. She winked at me as she spied the way my dick lurched in my bathing trunks before heading off her cousin.

"Get out of the way Becca!" Hanna said angrily.

"No Hanna. I'm sick of the way you treat your brother. This shit ends now!" Becca told her firmly.

"The fuck you say!" Hanna got in her face.

Now what you don't know is that Hanna has had a crush on Becca for years. She has followed her around like a lost puppy dog whenever our families got together. Hanna confided in Becca about everything and they both shared that their breasts were off limits to everyone. The exception was that Hanna's nipples were so sensitive that even the thought of touching them made her wince. She hated her breasts being played with and that's why I assumed that she was still a virgin.

Becca wagged a finger in her cousin's face.

"You say one more word cousin and I will tear your nipples off." Becca said calmly.

"WHAT!" Hanna screeched.

She covered her breasts with both hands and moved backward.

"You wouldn't dare!" She said with her lower lip trembling.

Lucy and Jade appeared beside Hanna and the three of them took her inside to the study.

I watched as Tommy walked over to Sam. He sat beside her and they began to talk. He traced his fingers around the sides of her breasts and her nipples grew erect. Tommy moved behind his cousin and cradled her breasts in his hands. He pulled her top under her breasts and began to tweak her nipples until they hardened.

Sam let him touch her. I conditioned her to allow him access to her body even though she despised him. She loathed him as he touched her. There was nothing consensual about what he was doing since inwardly Sam cringed. She was trapped in her mind as her cousin had his way with her. Her mind screamed, "NOOOOOO!!!" while her body gave him full access.

It was the same with me. From my sister Becca, Jade, Sam, my mom and all of their friends. Inwardly, they hated me. Their minds screamed "Rape" every time I fucked them or had my way with their bodies. But they were powerless to resist the hypnotic suggestions.

I can still remember the first time my mom felt my hands on her breasts. She looked at my hands touching her. She blurted a feeble, "Steve Honey, you shouldn't be doing this with me. It's incest!" Like I cared. Her eyes pleaded for me to stop, but that didn't stop her pussy from becoming sloppy wet. I fed on her inward fear. It is what fueled my desire for her as I violated her body. My only regret is that she was beyond the point of bearing any more children. I would have loved to get my own mom pregnant with my sperm.

Aunt Jayne and Aunt Marie however, they were still young enough to bear children. Aunt Jayne was pregnant from my sperm and I was planning to do the same thing with Aunt Marie tonight on the yacht in front of everyone.

Sorry for the reminiscence, but I thought that I should explain myself.

I was half tempted to join my cousins as they fooled around. I readjusted my dick and walked back in the house. I went into the study to find Hanna pitching a fit.

"Unhand me God Damn it!" She yelled.

I walked in and shut the door. I walked over and stood before my cousin who was sitting in the ornate chair.

"What the fuck you looking at shit bird!" Hanna sneered.

I took a step forward and slapped her across the face. It wasn't hard. It was just to get her even more incensed.

"How dare you touch me!" She said with such hatred.

I then smiled and raised my hands and pinched my thumbs and index fingers together in front of her.

"You will never!" She said with such venom and tried to kick me with her feet.

Becca came around in front of her and knelt between her legs and held her legs down.

"Becca!" She pleaded in a higher pitched voice.

I leaned over Becca and cupped Hanna's breasts in my hands.

"Wow Hanna! You have such amazing breasts!" I told her.

"Unhand me you fucking asshole!" Hanna scolded me.

"Hanna, Hanna." I repeated her name.

I pulled her bikini cups under her breasts and as I did, the material rubbed over her extremely sensitive nipples.

"OW GOD DAMN IT!" She shouted.

Her nipples stood up from her breasts at least an inch and called to me. I roved my fingers over her nipples back and forth while she cried openly. The tears pouring from her eyes.

I then grabbed each nipple and twisted it really hard. She winced and cursed me. So, I pinched them even harder.

Lucy placed the earbuds in her cousin's ears, selected the playlist and Hanna's eyes dilated. And when it was over, they all left the room and a few minutes later Aunt Marie walked in. I repeated the process with her before we all walked out to the pool.

****

"What on earth is going on with Tommy and Sam?" Aunt Marie asked her sister.

"Oh, Tommy has had a crush on Sam for years." Jayne told her.

"They shouldn't be doing what they are doing. It's incest!" She said sternly.

"Is that any worse that what Hanna and Becca are doing together?" I asked her.

She looked over to see that Hanna and Becca were playing with each other's breasts.

"Oh my word!" Marie blurted. "Hanna, stop that this instant!" She berated her daughter.

Hanna eyed her mom passively and kept doing what she was doing with Becca.

Mom walked over to her sister and slid her hand in Marie's bikini bottoms.

"You're wet sis. I think on some level that you approve of what our kids are doing, don't you?" She asked her.

"Ohhhhh, mmmm." She moaned.

Aunt Jayne joined them and kissed Marie on the lips.

Lucy and Jade removed my suit and began to stroke and suck my cock.

We all watched as Tommy and Sam began to fuck. Tommy had an average sized dick but his knob was about the size of a plumb. He shoved it inside Sam's pussy again and again while she was kneeling on the lounge chair.

He grunted and began to orgasm. I smiled knowing that Sam was not on birth control and that her cousin would hopefully make her pregnant.

Jayne whispered to Marie, "You should go over to Sam and eat the fresh creampie from her pussy sis."

Marie looked sick as she eyed her sister. So I walked over to her and said, "Go slurp your son's semen out of your niece's pussy."

Marie walked over to them and got down beside her son and niece.

Tommy slipped his dick out of Sam's pussy and she looked at his wet dick. Something clicked in her mind and she took his dick in her mouth and began to lick the slimy wet juices from it.

Tommy moaned and grabbed his mom's head and began to fuck her mouth. He was at it for a few minutes when he pulled out. He walked over to his sister Hanna. He slapped his hand across her sensitive tits. She winced from his action but didn't curse him for it.

"Get down there and polish my knob sis." He told her.

There was no back talk. There was no snide remark. There was no rebellion. Hanna got down on her knees and began to blow her brother's dick.

She took his cock into her throat and choked on it.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!"

She removed her mouth to say, "Oh my god Tommy, I love this thing."

He smiled and grabbed her head and began to fuck her mouth. He was at it for quite awhile as his mom began to eat his creampie from Sam's just fucked pussy.

All too soon, he seized up, grunted and began to spew huge globs of sperm down his sister's throat.

****

We cleaned up and changed clothes. We went down to the Harbor and scoped things out.

Unbeknownst to the rest of the family, Lucy and I rented a boat. It was much more than just a boat, it was a yacht.

"Ooh look at that one." Becca said excitedly as she spotted a yacht 2 hundred yards away.

"I like that one." Jayne remarked as she pointed at another large boat.

We walked the long way around and then went down to the waterside and looked at boats left and right.

To the untrained, it seemed like I was just wandering aimlessly, but to Lucy the closer we got the more excited she became.

We stopped along this really big yacht. It was the biggest one there and was 85 meters in length. It was named the "Sea Trimmer."

****

A strikingly beautiful woman was standing on the dock. She smiled and then addressed us.

"Hello. My name is Francesca. I want to welcome you to the Sea Trimmer. Please watch your step as you come aboard." She told us.

A dashing young crewman wearing a pair of slacks and a stone washed Burgundy golf shirt helped us all navigate the 3 steps onto the immense yacht. We were all handed a glass of champagne and looked at Francesca as she began the tour.

"With her owner-inspired shimmering Art Deco interiors and Manhattan-style glamour, together with Winch Design, The Sea Trimmer dazzles inside and out with the promise of legendary entertainment. You can almost see Jay Gatsby and Daisy Buchanan foxtrotting around the gilt-and-black lacquer Steinway in the main deck ballroom. A grand dining table is overlooked by the swinging six-piece jazz band in custom-made gold bas-relief murals as a crystal chandelier dazzles overhead with fine wines from the sommelier room next door. You've arrived.

New York and its skyline were the inspiration for this yacht's styling, from the Empire State skyscrapers on the bar stools in the sky lounge bar, lit by uplighters reminiscent of the torch held by the Statue of Liberty, to the firebird figurehead that looks as if it may have flown in from the Chrysler Building. Everything, from the door handles to the cutlery, is hand-made, each a work of art in its own right.

From the ballroom, move aft past the full-height windows, circular lounge and onto the aft deck, where a spiral staircase leads up to the upper deck and the emphasis on good times continues. Past the buffet lounge is a winter garden with guest dining in open air or climate control, as conditions dictate, then continue down the boardwalk-style side decks to the Jacuzzi lounge.

After a night of revelry, head to the bridge deck. Take the rivetted-aluminium spiral staircase or the elevator, which runs from the tank deck, home to the Radio City-inspired cinema with popcorn maker, to the bridge deck, and you'll find a gym overlooking the aft helipad (there is a second on the foredeck). Sweat it out in the hammam or have a massage in the beauty salon. After that, the sun deck beckons, with its 7m (23ft) oval pool with skylights filtering natural light into the lobby below. Then soak up the sun or snooze in the shade on the sunpads and sun lounges.

To get ashore, take the elevator to the lower deck lobby where one of two 10m (32.8ft) tenders is waiting to take you wherever you want to go. For using an armada of watertoys however, the place to be is the 4m (13.1ft)-deep swim platform, complete with hydraulic bathing steps.

The full-beam owner's suite, forward on the main deck, is similarly bewitching. Accessed from the main deck or via a glass spiral staircase from the owner's private observation lounge and office on the upper deck. The circular sweep of the windows and their wraparound views is echoed in the black circle in the carpet and the recessed lighting overhead. A spectacular his-and-hers bathrooms in contrasting marbles features a bath and a steam shower and one of the walk-in wardrobes can be concealed should her new owner wish to operate her commercially.

With a range of 6,000nm and Quantum stabilisers, this impeccably maintained 2,667GT yacht, defies limits on what is possible.

It has a crew of 23 and we go out of our way to make you feel pampered in every imaginable way." She told us and winked.

All 6 women looked at me.

"Steve, this is an amazing boat!" Aunt Jayne exclaimed.

"It is at that. And it is ours." I told the bewildered group of women. "Well, at least for the weekend." I told them and laughed.

I excused myself and went to the control room with Tommy. I linked my i-pod with the sound system and started the playlist 'Trimmings.'

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,721 Followers
12