Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dragon curled his paws into fists and rolled his head back, wings struggling to flare out against bondage as instinct screamed. He wanted to roll his hips, to thrust, to fuck, but did not dare for how good the mare's pussy felt sliding over his cock. Her sex sucked hungrily at him as she rode the shaft like a dildo attached to the bathroom wall - he had seen a past master enjoy that pastime when he was too young to have been of any interest to the adults of a household - the combination of their sexual fluids more than enough to ease the passage. Ducking her muzzle, the mare reached between her thighs to rub her clit, breathy gasps bursting from her lips every time she slammed her rump back into him with no care for his comfort or even his balance.

Spreading his knees in the hope that he would be able to remain upright, the dragon thought about the cold floor under his knees, hard and unyielding, the annoying rhinoceros slave somewhere to his right with that cocky grin and the yawn of his mistress as she cast her eyes out the window to the world outside where snowflakes floated gently down. Anything, anything to take his mind off the need to cum, which rose as unstoppably as the rising tide. Where the desire had once been unwieldy, it was now controllable if he concentrated hard enough. Though the want and wish to hold back was there, the draconian lust for flesh and breeding was almost greater, threatening to tip the balance of the scales for the first time in weeks. Maybe he could...if he was only careful.

His eyes met Thema's and the dragon gulped loudly.

"Do not even think of climaxing, slave." It was as if Thema read his mind. "You will be severely punished, if so."

Lowering his muzzle in an unspoken nuance of submission, Makaidos closed his eyes and crossed his paws behind his back, resigning himself to being used. It was easier if he did not focus on what was happening to hold himself back, allow the mare to have her fun and then move on with his day. From her grunts and nickers, she could not be long in reaching an explosive climax.

He was a good fuck at least.

The buck stepped forward, drawing his eye, and Makaidos was startled to see that the stag's cock was in his paw, a fleshy pink tapered length that made his heart pound harder. His mouth went dry and he licked his lips, eyes wide, slits of pupils shining with fear and something more that he could not quite yet explain. His tail hole clenched.

It was happening again. He half shot back but the mare pushed down on his shaft, keeping him in place for the split second it took for the stag to dart behind and grab a horn. The hold was light but the meaning crystal clear.

"As you have so kindly placed him in a most delectable position..." The buck grinned, addressing the mare. "Allow me to test his rump for you, dear Thema, if that would be acceptable to you?"

Muzzle contorted, Makaidos shook his head, begging without words that he knew he would be punished for. Thema waved her paw in acceptance of the stag's desire and took a step back to better take in the show, one paw sensually caressing a breast. Never had Makaidos seen her paw dip between her thighs: she had slaves to take care of that particular need for her.

Closing his eyes, the dragon locked his jaw as the buck lowered himself to his knees, pants protesting with a scrape of fabric. Not a complaint passed his lips as the tapered buck-cock nudged into his tail hole and he squeezed out a tear, unseen by anyone other than the watching gazelle, as he was violated. The stag thrust deep without the aid of any lubricant and, as trained as his tail hole had been, Makaidos could not say that he needed it any longer for a shaft of that size. Pleasure mixed with the tremor of pain and he concentrated on not reaching orgasm, though every jab of the buck's cock against his prostrate drove him forward into the mare.

With exceptional care, he moved on to his paws and knees, the dragon's larger stature allowing him to stay on all fours quite comfortably above the mare with room to spare. Gripping Makaidos' hips, the stag thrust like a beast, ramming in to the hilt as his blocky nose wrinkled in what could have been concentration or lust - only those who knew him could truly tell. All the dragon could do was rest there with cold seeping into his body as the mare reached climax and jerked beneath him like a wild equine, hooves kicking back, trying desperately to not think about anything erotic or even the nuance of pleasure his masters supplied and denied. All he had to do was hold out a little longer.

Balls slapped heavily against the dragon's rump as the stag thrust, pounding in with such force that Makaidos' sore tail hole could not even clench when he hit a sensitive spot, pain searing with erotic heat. His cock throbbed and he ached for release in that familiar thrum of need, crotch too tender at the spot where his testicles nestled internally.

No, no... He clenched his jaw so hard that it trembled. He was not to cum.

When the buck chuffed after what seemed like an age and emptied his balls deep in the dragon's rectum, Makaidos dipped his muzzle to the floor and breathed a sigh of relief that, for now, the humiliation was over. The buck stroked his tail and withdrew with a sloppy gush of cum, letting it splatter down over the back of Makaidos' thighs to mark his scales.

Wiping his cock off on the dragon's tail, the buck smirked and winked to Thema, who watched with a sultry smile, heavily lashed eyelids lowered covertly. She strode over with her step that was both dainty and powerful, lifting a cloven hoof over his body as her black and white tail twitched.

"It seems that both his muzzle and his tail hole will be utilised in the celebration, though I am unsure his cock has enough training to be best put to use," Thema murmured, pressing her hoof between his shoulder blades to force the dragon's chest down to the cold floor. "A nice cock ring and chastity cage to keep him wanting will do nicely. Nevertheless, he will be the centrepiece of my collection."

"Everyone will demand use of him," the stag agreed, stroking his softening cock as if saddened that his short experience was already over. "I hope we have been of, ah, assistance to you today, Thema."

"It was my pleasure," she said, fanning her muzzle. "Allow us to now adjourn to the viewing gallery. I am told my kitchen slaves have prepared a delightful afternoon tea for us. And then there will be more planning in store for the event."

"Best be on our way then."

The mare grimaced lightly as she got to her hooves, adjusting her clothing so that she appeared a shade more dignified. She did not worry though; there would be time to clean up and make herself presentable before eating. She wouldn't have minded another round with the dragon, however, if Thema had been so inclined to allow it. The mare thought that the gazelle was looking to preserve him for something greater and did not push the issue as she caught up with her and the stag, a smile on her muzzle. It was bad form to pressure an owner about their slave.

"Have him cleaned up," Thema cast the words back over her shoulder as she walked away. "And ensure he polishes his scales to a high shine. He must be in peak condition by the time of the celebration."

As he was hefted to his hind paws, cum drooling from his tail hole, Makaidos scrabbled for balance, chest heaving. His cock ached from use and his hips jerked reflexively, expecting more pleasure. The dragon's nostrils flared as he hissed, the sound of constrained fury making even the burly rhinoceros take half a step back before remembering himself. Grumbling to no one in particular, he yanked Makaidos' tail to quiet him and took hold of the leash, attempting to drag him away.

Conversely, Makaidos dug in his heels and leaned back, arms stubbornly crossed over his chest. He may have had to listen to the gazelle mistress but there was no reason he had to make life easy for the rhinoceros. If he was not such an ass, perhaps he would have been more compliant to another slave, but not when one treated him like dirt on the underside of his hind paw.

Raising the back side of his paw to the dragon's muzzle, the rhinoceros struck him, sending him tumbling to the ground in a flurry of limbs. Catching himself on his palms, the dragon chuckled under his breath, amused through the sting on his cheek. The strike had not really hurt or caused enough of a sound to even turn the head of his mistress, yet he did not help the rhinoceros out in his task by clambering back to his paws. Let the beast do the work for a change.

His time would come soon. Very soon, if all went to plan.

Closing his eyes against the rough paws hooked under his armpits, Makaidos finally smiled.

*

The ball room was magnificent. A wide, sweeping expanse of a room, he had to squint to see the far side through the throng of furs - and there were so many! All different species surrounding him on every side! Furs clutched glasses, even scalies like him, and chatted merrily to one another, taking part in the feast with gusto and ravenous hunger as if they had not fed in many moons. His eyes romanced, unable to take in everything in a single look. The closest rarity to him was a brown and yellow insect, of a species that he could not place, with clicking pincers and 'feelers' around its face. It was impossible to tell whether it was male or female, however, with discerning genitalia held internally and his knowledge of insects severely lacking.

He had been entranced when he had first been led into the massive room, staring up at the ceiling slack-jawed. Modern technology truly had some wonders as the ceiling mimicked the behaviour of the sky outside, smoky clouds swirling as a flurry of holographic snowflakes drifted down as if they would actually melt on his tongue. Torches glittering with crimson and emerald faux fire gave the room a Christmassy feel, though the dragon could not say in all honesty that he had ever experienced a true Christmas. Always, he had run around as a table servant or posed as an entertainment piece, though never on the level that Thema had planned for him.

Licking his lips, Makaidos watched the guests avidly, ignoring the pull of straps across his chest and abdomen. The discomfort would not go away if he complained about it, after all, but he thought he would have been better placed to enjoy the festivities if he had not been suspended in bondage. His stomach was parallel to the ground and his wings spread in a mockery of flight, perfectly pinned in place by a wicked assorted of straps and a pulley system that kept him at perfect hip height for the majority of furs. Completely naked, the area around him had been designed to look like the clouds with a cushioning of beautifully crafted white foam underfoot that made him feel as if was walking on a cloud.

The beauty of the scene could not lower his level of embarrassment as his cock was forced from its sheath into a chastity cage that would allow him to be used without allowing orgasm, any male or female sliding the cool metal into their hole of choice. He had been told that the ridges would add to their stimulation and pleasure, though was unconvinced of how enjoyable he would find the act. Makaidos had been told that that did not matter. A cock ring tight around the base of his length kept his cock on show, shaft pink and pulsing from forced stimulation. He wished he was curled up in bed.

The snow falling from the ceiling intensified in force, blowing into a blizzard as the holographs whipped into a frenzy, colliding and exploding into a hundred new fragments of mimicked snow. As he was left alone for the time being, he watched it in a hazy trance, eyes heavy and lidded. He could be floating, if he only dreamed hard enough...

"Why, hello there, little dragon."

Daydreams were short lived.

A green lizard with a yellow flare to the edge of her scales smiled flirtatiously, approaching him from the side with a predatory gleam in her eye. Wearing a rainbow sarong wrap in light, wafting fabric, it seemed that she had no reason to fear the cold outside, or else her heavier winter clothing had been left with the mansion slaves. It would have been a burden to carry it through the party when the air was kept warm enough for any individual to be comfortably nude.

The lizard trailed her paw appreciatively down his spine and over the straps, a light giggle gracing her lips as she reached his rump and dug her fingers into the flesh beneath the scales. Makaidos flushed and automatically tried to shield himself with his wings, abandoning the notion an instant later as they did not move an inch from his bondage and sparked pain along the tendons. It was not the first time that he had been used that night and cum oozed from his tail hole; thankfully, he had been well lubricated by another slave this time. It was a small blessing to be grateful for on Christmas Eve.

"Aren't you a specimen?" She said conversationally - it was clear that she did not expect an answer. "Your mistress has you all nice and on display here, huh?"

She spoke to him as if he was a pet, a creature of lesser intelligence, and the dragon blanched, muscles tensing.

"Don't touch me," he growled, almost too quietly to be heard.

She laughed, her trill blending with the background noise of the party.

"I hardly believe that you are in any position to complain," she scolded him, a grin dancing across her muzzle. "And what would your mistress say if she was to come to know of how you just spoke to a guest of hers?"

He closed his eyes, knowing exactly what he mistress would have said if she had caught him behaving so. His tongue was looser when she was not in his line of sight. He could only hope that she had not heard or that her spies would not relay his belligerence back to her. The lizard female shook her head and clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

"No matter. I shall put your muzzle to good use, regardless of your attitude."

Hiking up her sarong, she wasted no time in slinging her leg over her neck, putting her weight on him and trusting the leather to hold: it was not as if Thema would purchase sub-standard materials, after all. The lizard's tongue flicked out of her narrow snout, black and glistening as it swept along the side of her mouth. With a jolt of revulsion before she ripped the bright, multi-coloured sarong aware from the nestled slit between her thighs, Makaidos realised that this was how a reptile of her kind licked their lips. It was inherently predatory and made him feel as small as a hatchling, reduced to a toy at a party in inescapable bondage.

He sighed and resigned himself to his fate as her slit, framed by smaller, softer scales, pressed to his muzzle and he slipped his tongue along the edge, searching for the clit, if she possessed one as a scaled being. Makaidos dipped his tongue into her pussy, musky scent strong but not yet overpowering. She was barely aroused and he worked his tongue deep into her sex, nose grinding over the spot where he hoped her clitoris lay, for he had no opportunity to uncover it as the lizard bucked against his lips. The quicker he could get her off, the quicker he would be left alone.

The dragon could pretend that he was not beginning to enjoy the giving of feminine pleasure.

Leaning on the dragon's neck, the lizard arched to a shocking degree, ignorant to the watchers she was gathering. Let them look, if they dared. Her sarong fell across her chest, covering her breasts, but she still raised a delicate paw to fondle one through the fine fabric, scales cool to the touch.

From a comfortable distance where her slave could not see, a gazelle's eyes gleamed.

The lizard blinked to see a familiar muzzle some distance away, his eyes dark with desire, and her lips parted in a smile.

"Firenze," she beckoned to another that Makaidos could not see. "Come - would you not join me with this treat?"

Makaidos flinched, drawn into the act of giving pleasure, and made as if to flick his tail down over his exposed tail hole, anticipating the worst. Instead, a male chuckled close by and stroked his rump, trailing his fingers appreciatively over Makaidos' fine, blue scales. The dragon appeared to have been painted especially to fit Thema's scene and the male commented as such to the lizard, speaking over the dragon's back as if he had nothing to say or contribute in any way to the conversation.

"What would you have in mind, my dear?" He purred, words rolling off his tongue like liquid silk.

Huffing, the lizard swung her leg off the dragon's neck and stood balanced on her toes like a gymnast, flexing against the floor. In passing, Makaidos thought it strange that she chose not to wear paw-wear to such an illustrious event, but suspected that she had 'lost' them in the course of her travels throughout the party. She strode behind him to kiss her companion, judging by the groan and distinctively wet noise, before musing at something to the side. He tried not to shiver, though his scales were far from chilled.

"I see Thema has the scene well equipped..." She murmured, moving items aside with the light knock of wood against wood.

"Would you expect anything less?"

The lizard must have answered non-verbally for Makaidos could not discern any response from her and quivered in silence, anticipating the worst. He did well to prepare himself, for it was near the worst, if not his most feared abject humiliation.

The first crack of what could only have been a wooden paddle across his buttocks made him jump and swing forward in the bondage, eyes wide and bulging from shock. A moment later, the pain hit and he clenched his jaw hard enough for it to ache fiercely, biting down the raw shriek in his throat. Craning his head round until his muscles screamed, he caught sight of the edge of a sleek wooden paddle clasped in a green paw, pale wood contrasting sharply with her finely detailed scales.

She giggled, the sound too high pitched and grating on his ears.

"Did that make you jump, dragon?"

Makaidos refused to answer, staring straight ahead into the crowd of furs. He had no doubt that the crowd was thicker to his back where they would have a clear view of his smarting rump and the humiliation that was to follow. Air whistled through holes in the paddle and he stiffened an instant before it struck, resolving not to make a sound. The male companion of the lizard was revealed to be a Komodo dragon with a slick, grey tongue that lashed from his muzzle as he tasted the air. The beauty of his green and black speckled scales, more like leathery skin, was short lived as he stepped beside Makaidos' side, twin penises in one paw.

The dragon twisted his head and jerked, crying out as the paddle smacked down again on the same sore spot, allowing the Komodo dragon - a mockery of his kind! - to drop to his knees and grasp his caged cock in one paw. He was given no opportunity to protest as the male inserted his very first sounding rod into his cock, entering through the urethra and easing in deep. Makaidos squirmed at the foreign sensation, torn between the tickle of pleasure and unnatural 'stretch', if it could even be called that, while the lizard beat his backside.

The Komodo dragon parted his deadly jaws and Makaidos cowered from the salvia oozing down in long, thick ropes, keeping still even as he wanted to shrink away from that little rod of metal. Every fur knew how deadly a Komodo dragon's saliva was since the faux dragons had become more populous in the warmer climate faced by the world. Though he was a dragon and, of course, stronger than a Komodo, he had no idea how his body would react to its Petri dish of bacteria. It was not worth struggling and taking the chance.

Heat seared across his cheeks as the paddle built up a steady pace, one blow blending into the next, muscle jiggling with every stroke. He juddered back into the strokes, body swinging back and forth, as his male abuser slowly moved the rod within his cock, enjoying the little whimpers and squeals the dragon could not help but give. Eyes open and glaring, the dragon flushed as he was used like a disposable toy, retreating mentally as he found no pleasure to glean from the fresh sounding and too familiar paddling. To his horror, the Komodo dragon tossed the first rod aside and replaced it with a second, thicker piece of metal, both ends smooth so as not to cause pain. His urethra was again stretched and forced to accept the foreign object, crotch tingling strangely.