Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tremble. One hand digs into the flesh of my ass, spreading me apart. I feel a dribble of saliva against my asshole. I shake my head, mumbling loudly.

"This is for your A," you smirk.

I shudder harder. Your fingers prod at my tight hole, smothering it in your saliva.

"Breathe in."

I breathe in through the panties as you start to push your thick head into my ass. I bite into the material.

"Oh fuck, that's it..." You push deeper and my asshole stretches around your tip. I'm so tight around you, massaging your cock. I tremble as I shiver beneath you. Your fingers slip between my legs, drumming over my clit.

I wriggle, murmuring through the panties.

"I can't hear you, slut." You smirk. "I'm going to assume you're asking permission to cum."

I shake my head. You laugh and push yourself deeper into my ass. I clench around you, whimpering around the makeshift gag. My body trembles and you take delight in how I feel, shivering around your cock. Your fingers splay against my clit, flickering over the ball of flesh. You smile, glancing at my reddened ass where your handprints mar my skin. You torment my clit, over and over, while you slowly and firmly thrust into my ass.

"This... is where... you belong," you pant.

My moans are muffled, my mouth filled with saliva, the panties drenched.

"With your slutty holes... stretched... around my cock." Your forefinger and thumb grip my clit, massaging harder.

I instinctively push against you, feeling the burn of my ass as it stretches even more. You glance down, watching as my asshole contracts around your cock, your fingers playing my clit perfectly.

"I'm going to make you cum, slut." You pinch my clit. Your fingers work in rhythm with your words. "I'm- going to make you- unravel- beneath me."

Your free hand moves to my hair, your fingers slip into my hair at the root. You twist, tugging my head back as you buck your hips. Your cock slides into my ass further and you grunt. My face is red with humiliation. My pussy is leaking down my legs, my thighs slick with my arousal. Your fingers play with my soaked slit, teasing my inner lips, my clit, my sopping hole. Your other hand tugs at my hair, running your fingers through to the ends, wrapping the length around my neck.

I shake, my muffled cries louder, stronger, and desperate.

"Are you going to cum?" You flicker over my sensitive, swollen clit as you play with my flesh. I nod, and your hand pulls my hair tighter. You choke me with my own hair, pulling it tight. Your hand comes down upon my mane, your thumb and forefinger pressing up into my jaw. You squeeze hard and command: "Cum, pet. Cum for your Master."

The panties within my mouth muffle my screams; I shudder and tremble as my pussy floods, dripping down my legs. You squeeze the breathe from my body, and I shake beneath you.

"That's it. Fall apart for me." You thrust hard as my asshole clenches around you, massaging your shaft almost painfully. My stomach tenses, flipping. Your fingers on my clit are unrelenting. You thrust inside my tightened hole and I feel you spasm. Your cock pulsates against my sensitive ring, my ass squeezing you, milking your length.

I groan, fighting for air, but your grip is too tight. I can almost see stars. The only sensation that I can focus on is that of your hot cum spurting inside my most intimate hole. You thrust hard, marking my insides with your load.

"Fuck... fuck..." you pant, collapsing upon my back. I wince as your cock drives a fraction deeper. My lungs fight for air, your hand loosens in response. Your fingers work up, stroking over my flesh where bruises are already beginning to rise, fishing the panties from my mouth. They're drenched with saliva. You toss them aside.

I gasp in air, stuttering, "S-"

You shush me, your lips on the back of my neck. "It's okay." You leave a trail of kisses across my shoulder. After a few moments you press your palms against the desk, pushing up from my back.

I tremble, feeling your cock withdrawing from my ass. I groan, almost missing the loss, feeling empty without you inside me. A drop of your cum escapes from my asshole and you watch as it gapes for a split second before starting to tighten.

"I'll consider your submission," you begin and you watch as my body trembles at that word.

Submission.

I nod. Your hand reaches for mine, and you help me to stand on shaky legs. My thighs glisten with the evidence of my orgasm.

"Here," you say as you turn me, pressing my ass against the edge of the desk. I wince.

"Sir," I whisper, looking up at you with wide eyes. You reach for my dress and carefully help me back into it. It takes me a moment to realise that you've neglected to search for my bra.

"Only I get to see you naked, slut." You watch as my eyes darken with arousal. You pull my dress down over my pale skin, previously a blank canvas but which now bears art from your hand. Over my swollen, sensitive nipples. Over my pussy, glistening bright red and tender. Your hands move over my ass, my skin hot to the touch. Your eyes travel up to my neck and my face. You reach for a tissue, handing it to me in an attempt to hide the face-fucked look radiating across my skin.

After a moment, I discard the tissue and you nod approval. My fingers travel to stroke the sore flesh on my neck. "Is it bruised?"

You shake your head. "Not yet," you smirk. "But it will be. I like you with something around your neck."

I blush. You tuck my hair behind my ears and glance at your watch.

"I have another class in twenty minutes," you say, "but I'll get your paper marked tonight."

I nod. "Thank you, Sir."

You raise an eyebrow, patting my sore ass. "I have another assignment for you."

"W-what?" I stutter.

A chuckle escapes your lips. "Did you think I would let someone like you go so easily?"

Your arms wrap around my waist. "I want to play you like an expert pianist would their piano. I want to know every single note you make. Is that understood?"

I nod. My cheeks flush redder.

"Now, off you go before you make me late to my class."

I stand, reaching for my bag, suddenly so aware of my lack of underwear. Self-consciously, I bring an arm up over my torso. You smirk. I step towards the door of your office, my gait distinctively different to when I first walked in.

"What do good girls say?" you tease.

I smile, looking over my shoulder at you. "Thank you... Sir."

You raise an eyebrow. "Try again."

My brows furrow in confusion.

"Try again, pet."

I shiver. "Thank you... Master."

You nod approval.

"Good girl. Now you're dismissed."

12