Submission

Story Info
A new way of life.
8.2k words
4.6
13k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Twisted62
Twisted62
206 Followers

Submission

Jessica Marx sat in front of her locker after her shower. Her friend Jill Craig came from the shower with a towel wrapped around her. They had been working out together for six months.

"Killer work out today, didn't you think?"

"I'm worn out."

Jill moved to go into her cubicle and her towel fell. Jessica saw angry red stripes across her back and ass and exclaimed.

"Oh my God Jill. What the hell."

Jill grabbed her towel, and when she turned, Jessica saw the same angry streaks across her stomach and breasts.

Jill said "It's nothing."

"Bullshit it's nothing. I want to know what happened to you."

"Look can we not talk here?"

"Fine but I want an explanation."

"Let me shower. I'll meet you out front, we can get a coffee, then I'll explain."

Jessica was waiting out front when Jill came out. She had a set look on her face but Jill stopped her.

"Look it's not what you think, can you let it go?"

"Absolutely not, if you're being beaten, I'm calling the police."

Jill winced. "Let's go get that coffee, and I'll explain. But remember you insisted."

They sat outside the coffee shop and Jessica looked at her friend and said "I'm waiting."

"Look, I know it look's bad but it was all consensual."

"What was consensual."

"The marks are from a flogging."

"A what."

"Jess, it turns me on to be disciplined."

"You mean you let him beat you?"

"It's not a beating. You don't understand."

"You're right. I don't understand, but if you say it's what you want, I'll drop it."

"It is and thanks"

Two days later the girls were finishing another workout when Jill asked Jessica if she could speak to her over another coffee. Jessica happily agreed.

Jill said "look maybe I shouldn't have, but I told Dmitri you were curious. He told me to invite you to watch me being disciplined."

"Oh, Jill I don't think so. I respect that you enjoy it but I wouldn't be comfortable watching you and your lover."

"He's my master not my lover."

"What?"

"It's what the relationship is, Jess."

"Whatever. I don't think so."

Jill looked distressed. "Please Jess. I was ordered to ask. If you don't come, he won't believe I asked or he'll think I told you not to. I'll be punished."

"Jesus, I can't believe I'm agreeing to this but alright."

"Oh God thanks', can I pick you up tonight? Nine o'clock?"

"Sure. I guess."

Jill picked Jessica up at nine and headed toward the waterfront. They pulled up to what looked like an old warehouse but when Jill opened the side door it was completely renovated. Everything inside was warm and comfortable. Jill rushed to a tall heavily muscled man with dark hair and embraced him.

"She came just like you asked master."

"You did well Jill"

"Jess this is Dmitri"

He looked at Jessica with deep dark eyes and said "be at ease Jessica. Tonight, is but a lesson."

He walked to the table and picked up a chair, setting it in the middle of the room. He gestured to Jessica to take a seat. She sat still wary of what she was going to see.

"Jill, prepare, and assume the position."

Jill stripped and knelt on the hard floor with her knees spread wide. She put her hands behind her head turned her eyes to the floor and waited.

Jessica looked at her friend. Long dark hair, large breasts, shaven and completely exposed. She waited for what was to come next.

Dmitri looked at her. "she gives herself to me. It's a responsibility I take care to respect. You would watch, yes?"

"I feel manipulated but yes I'll watch."

"Good, perhaps we will all learn something."

He walked to the window where there was a rack of leather whips, crops that could be for horses and thin canes.

"Tonight, we will just flog as that is what drew your curiosity." He pulled out a leather instrument with a long handle and perhaps sixteen thongs a foot each length. He walked over to Jessica and reached out to her right hand, pulled it in front of her and slowly drew the thongs across her palm. They felt limber and soft but she remembered the welts on Jills skin.

Jessica watched as Dmitri stood behind Jill and softly asked "are you ready my pet?"

She bent her body back and said "yes sir."

"Oh, but wait I forgot"

Dmitri want to the wall and came back with two black book binding clips. He looked Jessica in the eye as he reached down and pinched Jills right nipple hard making her wince, He then applied the clip to her hard nipple making her softly cry out. The other nipple soon followed.

"Stand."

Jill stood hands behind her head back bent thrusting her breasts toward Jessica.

Dmitri stood behind her with the crop dangling. He looked at Jessica. "Are you ready to observe?'

She was fascinated despite herself but determined not to show it. "I suppose."

He put his hands on Jills shoulders and walked her forward toward Jessica until she was right in front of the chair. Jill would not look at her. Dmitri put his hand on her neck bent her forward and said. "Put your hands on her shoulders and look her in the eye."

Jill looked her friend in the eye, embarrassed but already needy.

Dmitri stepped back looked Jessica in the eye and started to slowly flog Jill. It wasn't hard at first. He looked at Jessica and said "first I warm her."

He slowly swung the flog hitting her ass. Jessica looked at Jills face and saw her smiling. She looked up and caught Dmitri's eyes. He smiled and took a full swing at Jill's ass. The sound was loud and Jill yelped but then smiled again. Jessica was caught up in the whole scene and the look on her friend's face. She seemed lost in pleasure.

Dmitri looked at her and started taking full swings. The sound of the flog striking the flesh was louder and Jill was softly crying out. He changed his angle and the flog was whipping up across her belly and hitting her breasts. Her cries were louder and she was gripping Jessica's shoulders tighter and tighter.

Suddenly Dmitri stopped.

He was looking Jessica in the eye. Jill was gasping. Demetri stepped back. Walked to the counter and came back with a tube. He looked at Jessica. "First we discipline, then we sooth, then we satisfy"

He applied the salve from the tube to Jills ass and began to rub it in. His eyes were locked on Jessica's the whole time. He slowly rubbed across Jills stomach to just below her heaving breasts.

"Dmitri, Please"

"What my pet?"

"Please the clamps."

Demetri continued to look into Jessica's eyes as he talked to Jill.

"Do you want them off my pet?"

"Please Dmitri."

"Perhaps your friend will help you my pet"

Dmitri was staring into Jessica's startled eyes.

"Dmitri. Please"

"Is she your friend, pet?"

'Oh God, please Jess they're biting, I need them off."

Demetri was staring into Jessica's eyes. "It's up to you Jessica. Are you her friend or not?"

Jessica looked up at him angrily and reached up to pull the clamps off Jills nipples.

When she released them, Jill cried out and dropped her head with a whimper.

Dmitri handed her the tube of salve and said "Her nipples will hurt without your help."

Jessica couldn't believe what he was asking.

"When the blood flow returns its quite painful. Gentle massage is helpful."

"Won't you?"

He stared at her "Isn't she your friend?'

Jessica stared across her friends back at Dmitri with anger. "Fine."

Jessica applied the salve to her hands and began to rub Jills tits. Jill moaned as the blood returned to her nipples. She leaned into Jessica's neck. "Oh God Jess, thank you so much your hands feel so good."

Jill was getting lost in her feelings and kissing Jessica softly on her neck. Dmitri was staring into Jessica's eyes and slowly massaging Jills ass. Jessica was growing more and more aroused when she suddenly leaped up. "I have to go. I'm sorry but I have to go." She rushed out the door.

Jill came out a few minutes later and they were both silent as she drove her home. Jill started to say something when Jessica got out but stopped and just watched her go into her apartment building before driving away.

Two days later and Jessica hadn't seen Jill. When all of a sudden, she was ready to leave the gym and saw Jill running out the door. She ran after her and caught her at the door.

"Jill what's the matter"

"You must hate me and I'm so sorry."

"I don't hate you why on earth would you think I did?"

"You ran. I made you watch and you ran."

"Jill, you asked me to watch. You didn't make me. The truth is I ran because I was ahh, uncomfortably aroused at the whole thing. I don't think I've ever in my life been as aroused as you were and it affected me.

"So, you don't hate me?"

Jessica gave Jill a hug and said "no, truthfully I've been wondering what it would be like."

"Do you want to try it?"

"I've been thinking of it. Would Dimitri do it?"

"I can ask. I'm so happy you don't hate me or think I'm a freak."

"You're my friend I'd never judge you like that."

"Let me call Dmitri"

Jessica watched Jill call Dimitri and listened in. "She wants to try it Dimitri. No please. Yes master."

Jessica said "he doesn't want to do it."

Jill looked uncomfortably at Jessica. "He said you're my friend. If you want to try, he will guide me but I have to apply the discipline."

"That's even better, I trust you more."

"Jess, I have to do as Dimitri says."

"I'd like to try one time."

"When?"

"Tonight, if we can. Before I lose my nerve."

"Okay but remember I warned you."

That night Jill picked up Jessica and they went to Dimitri's warehouse. Dimitri smiled and welcomed Jessica. "I could see it in your eyes Jessica. You are one of us"

Jessica was uncomfortable under his gaze. "I just want to try it once"

He smiled. "Jill let us proceed."

Dimitri sat in the same chair Jessica had sat in the last time and crossed his arms.

Jill looked at Jessica and said "Jess. You need to strip and assume the same position I was in, and you need a safe word."

Jessica said "A safe word?"

"Something you wouldn't say by mistake but if you really want me to stop."

"Chocolate"

Jessica looked at Dmitri who had a small smile on his face. She turned away from him and undressed. She looked down at herself. She had small breasts with large nipples, a small waist and she kept herself clean shaven.

She knelt and spread her thighs like Jill had done. Threw out her small chest and looked down.

She heard Dmitri tell Jill "start with a crop. Gently. Just warm her."

Jill took the riding crop and slowly ran it over Jessica's back and down to her ass. She watched Jessica shiver in anticipation. She laid the end on her shoulder and said "Stand slave."

Jessica stood, putting her hands behind her head again.

Dimitri said "Begin."

Jill lightly slapped Jessica on her ass with the crop. Jessica barely flinched.

Dmitri barked, "Harder"

Both women jumped and Jill swung the crop harder. The sound of it hitting Jessica's ass was loud and she flinched.

Jill began to swing freely and Jessica started to turn.

"Stop!"

'Dimitri spoke. "You must accept, Jessica."

Jessica turned back and drew her shoulders back.

"Good."

Jill once again began to warm her ass.

Jessica had to admit the sting on her ass was arousing and she was starting to smile when Dimitri yelled "Stop'.

He slowly pulled the chair around in front of her and sat staring into her eyes. He took her wrists and placed her hands on his shoulders slightly bending her then crossed his arms again steadily looking into her eyes. Her dark brown hair was wet with perspiration.

Her face reddened and she looked down at herself. She looked up and his were still locked on hers.

"Jill. The flog."

"Yes master."

Jessica felt the leather slowly draped across her back. She braced herself. It seemed to take forever, and then she heard the whistle of the lash and it hit her ass. She yelped and rose up on her toes. The lash fell again and again. She began to understand it wasn't more than she could stand. Her ass was stinging. She was looking into Dimitris eyes thinking that this was sort of erotic and knew she was wet.

Dimitri looked over her back at Jill and said "her breast."

The lash came around her side and the tips stung her nipple. She felt it explode in pain and she cried out.

"The other"

Her other nipple caught fire and she cried out again.

"Her belly."

The lash wrapped around her and stung her belly, left then right."

"Stop"

Dmitri rose and picked up the tube of salve handing it to Jill.

"Sooth"

Jill began to massage the salve into her skin. It felt better immediately. She was slightly bent with her hands still on Dimitri's shoulders. He was looking into her eyes. Jills hands were working the salve into the cheeks of her ass. She worked up to Jessica's breasts then her nipples.

Her nipples hardened and she moaned before Jill moved back to her ass.

"Was that arousing Jessica?"

She didn't want to admit it and said "Not really."

"Pet, I think your friend seeks to deceive. Is she aroused?'

Jessica felt Jills fingers at her sex and knew she was soaking wet.

"I think so master."

"Show me pet."

Jessica felt Jill slide two fingers into and moaned. The fingers slowly stroked in and out deeper every time until Jessica was pushing back into her."

"Let me see my pet."

Jessica felt the fingers leave her and saw them in front of her eyes wet with her juices."

"Is she sweet my pet?"

She heard Jill sucking her fingers.

"Very, master."

Jessica was trembling with need when Dmitri asked her "Jessica you have been disciplined, then soothed. Would you choose to be satisfied?"

She was looking into his eyes and wanted to say no but she felt Jills fingers at her again. She moaned and said "Please."

"Please what Jessica?"

Jessica cried out "Please jill, I need you to help me."

Jill began to stroke her again but Dmitri said "with your mouth pet."

Jessica felt Jill begin to kiss her sex from behind and would have fallen had Dmitri not held her to his chest. His eyes locked on hers as Jill ran her tongue around her pussy. Jill kept licking at her and it seemed to go on and on. She tried to push back into the wonderful tongue but Dmitri held her close. Jill locked onto her clit and she screamed and burst in a climax like she had never experienced.

She found herself sobbing into Dmitri's chest. He whispered into her ear "I knew you were one of us."

Jill helped her gather herself together and hugged her. They agreed to meet the next day at the gym.

Jessica went home more than a little troubled and fell into a sound sleep.

Jill saw her the next day and was smiling but Jessica was still a little disturbed at how she had felt. Jill stopped smiling and quietly asked her if she was unhappy with the experience.

"Not exactly unhappy, just confused. I actually found the flogging incredibly arousing. I didn't expect you to lick me and I wouldn't have expected to enjoy it so much. I'm intrigued and not sure I want to be."

Jess, Dmitri owns a club where people like he and I go. I'm actually going to perform Friday. Will you come?"

"Perform?"

"I've done it before. It's intense but I enjoy it. Please come."

Jessica was too curious to say no, so she agreed.

"Great I'll pick you up at eleven o'clock OK."

"Sure."

Friday evening Jessica was dressed in slacks and a loose blouse totally unsure of what was appropriate for the club when Jill arrived.

"Hey you look great. Ready?"

"I'm not sure but I guess so."

Jill drove back to the waterfront to a well-lit building with a neon sign. Club Submission.

She led Jessica in, it was all modern. The music was driving. The lighting was low, Jessica didn't think she had ever saw so much leather and exposed flesh in her life.

Jill led her over to a table where Dmitri was sitting. He stood, and welcomed her. Jessica this is my good friend Alex. He gestured at a younger man who stood and offered his hand. He was as tall as Dmitri, dark haired, slim, well built, and very handsome.

"He will take care of you while Jill and I are occupied, and see that you are safe."

Jessica sat as Jill and Dmitri walked away. Alex smiled. "I can tell this is your first time at the club."

"How is that?"

He smiled "You look like you are ready to run out the door as soon as you can."

She laughed in spite of herself. "You got me.'

"Wait and watch. I've seen Jill and Dmitri. If you were interested enough to come you should watch."

"What will I see?"

"It's different every time. Dmitri told me to take care of you. You are safe. Just enjoy."

Suddenly the club darkened and the music softened. A spotlight lit a round stage in the middle of the club.

Alex took Jessica's hand and said "Come, I'll take you up front."

"Oh, I don't know."

'We must. Dmitri told me to."

He held out his hand and she took it. People knew him and moved aside. He led her to the round stage and moved her in front of him. He protectively but politely put his arms around her waist.

"Watch"

Suddenly Jill was led out. She was blindfolded. She was lightly oiled and beautifully nude.

Suddenly a tall muscular man stepped into the light.

Alex whispered into her ear "that is Ivan. He's the clubs professional Dom"

Manacles attached to slim chains slowly lowered into sight. The man fastened them to Jill's wrists. He moved to the side for a moment and brought a padded sawhorse onto the stage. He moved it into Jill's stomach forcing her to bend. He then brought out another slim set of manacles and attached her ankles to the legs of the sawhorse.

Suddenly Jessica saw Dmitri to the side of the stage. Bare chested in leather pants with a cod piece covering his groin.

Ivan stood behind Jill and held a whip. The crowd was suddenly quiet. Jessica found she was holding her breath. This wasn't a flog but a longer whip.

Suddenly he whirled it over his head and snapped it at her ass. The crack was explosive and Jill screamed.

Jessica tried to rise but Alex held her tightly. "It's illusion. Look at her skin."

Jessica looked at Jill's ass and it was smooth and unmarked.

The whip rose and fell. Jill screamed and the crowd moved in. Jessica could almost smell the arousal in the air. She couldn't take her eyes off the stage. She thought Jill was so beautiful.

Suddenly the whip stopped.

Ivan picked up a new instrument. A flog but much the ends were much longer than the ones she had seen before.

Alex told her "The tips are soaked in oil to sting even more."

Ivan swung the flog at Jills ass and the sound was loud, as the crowd had fallen silent. Jill screamed, and this time red streaks appeared on her ass. The flog rose and fell. Each time she yelled and soon red streaks covered her ass, her back, and even her tits. Ivan stopped; he was breathing hard. Jill was quivering and gasping for air.

Suddenly, Dmitri was behind her. He removed the cod piece and he was erect and ready. Jessica found herself holding her breath. Alex pulled her into his body even tighter and she could feel his erection against her ass. Dmitri entered Jill roughly and the crowd cheered. Jill cried out. Ivan unhooked her wrists as Dmitri thrust in and out. Ivan's hands took her head and suddenly his cock was at her mouth.

Jessica found herself moving Alex's hand to her breast, she hadn't worn a bra. He roughly pinched her nipple and she moaned.

The two men on the stage began to take Jill from both ends. The crowd had begun to react much as Jessica and Alex had.

Jessica was lost in the spectacle and grabbed Alex's hand and shoved it down her pants. He slowly circled her clit with his fingers as she watched Jill being taken in front of the crowd.

The two men achieved a rhythm and Alex matched it on Jessica's clit. Suddenly the two men on the stage thrust into Jill at the same time from either end and cried out. Alex shoved two fingers into Jessica and she came at the same time.

Twisted62
Twisted62
206 Followers