Submission

Story Info
I learn what it means to submit...
9.8k words
4.13
8.9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For better or worse, my life changed on December the eleventh, 2020.

Our company was reeling from all the COVID fallout.

People would show up to work one day, the next they were out for two weeks with the virus.

Those of us who managed to stay well were running out of steam, and upper management was taking a head-in-the-sand approach to it all.

People were at the breaking point.

That's when Paul walked into the scene.

Paul was hired to fill the second-in-command spot at our facility.

Paul quickly took the reins and began the difficult process of bringing order out of chaos.

He developed a system of incentives to keep our skeleton crew motivated and working.

He was the backbone our management team was lacking.

His ideas simply worked, and he quickly gained a reputation as a fair and competent leader.

He also gained a reputation as a man not to be trifled with.

He got his way.

Period.

Not because he was a spoiled brat, but because the decisions he made always turned out to be the best way.

When he spoke, that was the final word. He was seldom argued with. And if you did, he would look into your soul with those steely blue eyes and one of two things happened:

You backed down because you knew he was right, or you rebelled.

There were very few who rebelled, simply because his way always worked. Those who did, well, I'm sure they enjoy working wherever it is they work now.

But for the most part, people liked Paul.

The guys all liked him because he got things done.

The girls especially liked him because, on top of his managerial prowess, he was very attractive- by anyone's standards.

He had a full head of salt & pepper hair, was well-muscled from work, the aforementioned piercing blue eyes, big hands that engulfed a mere mortals' hand when he shook it.

I worked closely with Paul in my position, and as the months passed we grew to be good friends.

As friendly as we were, there always existed that invisible line that separated he and I.

And it was not to be crossed.

There was a couple times when I disagreed with a decision he had made.

Rarely, he agreed with me.

Other times, he would peer into my soul with those steely eyes, and simply say, "No.", and the subject was closed.

Last summer I was eating lunch, and I was enjoying some fresh sliced tomatoes from our garden at home.

I say "our" because my wife did most of the day to day tending, while I did the occasional grunt work. And eating, of course!

While i was salting a slice of tomato, Paul walked up.

"Your homegrown tomatoes, i assume?"

"Fresh out of the garden!"

"What do you grow?"

"Besides the tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, okra, green beans, strawberries, cucumbers..."

"Sounds good. When can I come by and see your miniature farm?"

So we made arrangements to meet at my house Saturday morning.

9 am Saturday morning there came a knock on the door.

I opened the door and there stood Paul.

"Hello Paul, come on in."

"Thanks, John. You have a charming house.

And who's this charming lady?"

"Paul, this is my wife, Mary. Mary, this is Paul."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Wood." Mary said, extending a hand.

"The pleasure is mine, and please, call me Paul." he said, taking her hand.

I hadn't thought about this before, but I forgot about the effect Paul had on the ladies, and Mary was no different. I could see a little schoolgirl-like reaction in her manner.

I wasn't worried, of course.

Paul could have his pick of any female he wanted and, let's face it- we all belonged to the salt and pepper hair club.

I probably would have reacted the same way Mary did, had our roles been reversed.

"Paul, would you like some coffee?" Mary asked.

"Yes, please. John, would you do the honors?"

"Uh, sure. I'll be right back."

They began talking about seeds as I was leaving the room.

I poured three cups of coffee, and returned to find them sitting next to each other on the loveseat looking at the heirloom seed catalog that Mary orders a lot of her vegetable seed from.

I placed their coffees in front of them, and took a seat in the recliner off to one side. At one point, Paul picked up his cup and sat back.

And that's when I saw it.

His khakis had developed a rather large, and quite long, bulge.

I think I heard Mary gasp slightly, choking on her coffee a bit.

"Are you ok?" Paul and I asked simultaneously.

"Yes, it just went down the wrong way," she said.

After she settled, she went back to droning on about the different seeds, but my gaze fell back to Paul's lap.

The bulge had increased a bit in size,.and seemed to be moving slightly.

Mary was having difficulty staying focused, and I was just plain mesmerized.

I started daydreaming that Paul opened up his pants and started stroking it, and Mary was getting undressed.

I was jacking off watching the two of them, when I realized I was actually getting hard, just as Paul asked me,

"JOHN, Do you find this as fascinating as your wife does?"

"What? What do you mean?" I asked rather defensively, looking up from his crotch.

"The seeds- Mary seems to take a keen interest in these heirlooms."

"Oh, ah, well- I'm more interested in eating them. The produce, I mean, not the seeds..."

Paul said nothing, but the look he was giving me said, 'I just caught you checking out my crotch.'

Mary said, "You two will have to admire the garden without me. I have an appointment, although I could cancel it..."

"Nonsense," said Paul. "Keep your appointment. John and I have something work-related to discuss anyway."

"Well, it was nice meeting you Paul. John, I'll be back in a couple of hours."

She shook Paul's hand, gave me a kiss and then left.

"Let's look at your garden then, shall we?"

"Of course - this way."

I led him out to our garden area. I pointed out the various vegetables, and the different constructions we did.

We were out there for maybe fifteen minutes when he abruptly turned and walked inside the house.

After a few minutes passed, I figured I ought to go see if he was ok. I assumed he just went inside to get a drink, or use the bathroom or something.

I opened the door and there he was, just standing there with his hands on his hips.

"Paul?" I asked.

"I don't like to be kept waiting, John. Now finish what you started."

"What I started? I don't understand..."

"I saw you looking. You're wife saw you looking...when she wasn't looking. Now finish what you started."

I'd been caught!

Now what do I do? I'm not gay- but I have wondered what it would be like. I know Mary hates giving blow jobs. She only gave me one once.

"But I'm not gay!" I protested.

"I'm losing patience...", he said.

Now I was worried. There were only a few other times he's said that.

The persons he said it to were no longer with the company. Surely he wouldn't...

"John."

I looked up.

Those icy blue eyes penetrated into my mind.

Something happened.

My mind went into a fog.

I lost all control of my body.

I felt my body moving, but I wasn't in control.

My consciousness stepped aside as my desires took control.

I felt a warmth spread in my hands.

A smell reached my nostrils.

It was the scent of masculinity.

I forced my eyes down.

Pointed directly at my face was the most beautiful cock I've ever seen. It was twice the diameter and two inches longer than my own, rippled with veins, gently swaying, occasionally pulsing.

It grew larger as it came closer...

The tip disappeared from sight.

I tried saying something but my mouth was stuck open ànd I couldn't form words, my tongue felt trapped and couldn't move.

The beautiful cock moved closer, then backed away.

Again, it moved closer, then away.

This repeated several times.

I heard a man moaning in pleasure.

Suddenly the surreal state I was in evaporated.

It took me a few seconds to assess the situation.

My left hand was holding the back of Paul's thigh.

My right hand was fondling his balls.

I was on my knees and he was slowly fucking my mouth.

I had a cock in my mouth!

I was sucking Paul's cock!

But I'm not gay, I told myself.

The man moaned...it was me! I was moaning with pleasure from sucking a cock!

This went on for about ten minutes or so before I felt like I had to do something about it. I had to stop this!

I pulled off his cock.

"I'm not gay!" I shouted.

I saw movement to my right, and glanced over just long enough to see the letter carrier standing at the door staring slack-jawed with his phone out, pointed at me, before the first shot of cum hit me in the face, first in one eye than the other.

I was unable to see with cum in my eyes.

Rope after rope landed on my face.

I coulld feel it running down my face and entangling itself in my moustache and beard.

I heard the door open and close, and soon felt another, smaller cock at my lips.

"But I'm really not gay!" I protested.

"No," Paul said, "But you ARE a cocksucker. And now you belong to me. Now suck this man's cock!"

I couldn't see what was happening, and my eyes were burning, and yet there was a soft-tipped stiffness pressing against my lips.

My mouth opened and for the second time in my life, I was sucking a cock.

Or rather, my mouth was being fucked since I don't recall willingly participating either time.

The mailman wasted no time, immediately thrusting like he hadn't had sex in a long time. I was probably right, because less than a minute into this he started grunting and started squirting warm thick liquid into my mouth. It did not taste like I thought it might, and since I had no way to see where to spit it out, I swallowed my first load of cum.

"Thanks for the video!" the postman said, and the door opened and closed.

"You're welcome," said Paul.

""Video?!"

Ignoring my protestation, Paul said, "You should get cleaned up. Mary will be home soon."

The door opened and closed, and I was alone.

I felt my way to the shower, quickly undressed and turned the water on.

When it was warm, I climbed in and began rubbing my face, trying to eliminate the evidence of the days activities.

I finally felt clean, and I turned off the water and dried off.

I hung the towel up and went to check my face.

OMIGOSH! Both of my eyes were blazing red!

How was I ever going to explain this to Mary?!

Just then I heard the door.

"I'm home! John?"

"In the shower!" I replied.

Now, from outside of the bathroom door- "Why are you taking a shower in the middle of the day?"

"We were outside and a sudden wind gust blew crap in my eyes and all over me."

I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the door.

"Oh crap!" she said. "Your eyes look horrible. Do you need to go to the doctor?"

"No, I got it all rinsed out."

"That looks terrible..."

"I know but, really, it doesn't hurt."

"You should put some eye drops in."

"i will."

Mary went in the bathroom and closed the door. I hurried and checked for any messes that were left on the floor, and cleaned them up.

I made some coffee and sat down thankful that I had gotten away with it...and trying to figure out how I went from being a normal married guy to a two-time cocksucker all in one morning.

My thoughts turned to Monday, and work, and Paul, and I became anxious.

Walking into work Monday, my hands were sweating, and I felt a little faint.

Oddly enough the day went as every other day has in the past. I didn't see Paul all day- in fact, I was beginning to think he didn't come in.

About two o'clock in the afternoon, I was out in the shop working on my computer when all of a sudden a pair of strong hands grasped my shoulders from behind.

Paul leaned in close and said, "Good afternoon, cocksucker. I think there's more I need to learn about gardening. What's that? You think I should come by this Saturday around three in the afternoon, and then stay for dinner? Well, I accept!"

And with that he walked away.

I immediately texted Mary, because she hates company:

Paul is coming over Sat @ 3, dinner also

ok, good. why?

more gardening questions he said

ok what should I make for dinner?

idk we'll talk about it later

you're lucky your boss is your friend

I wondered if she would still say that if I told her what he did to me, or what he had the mailman do to me. I knew I'd never tell. Somehow, I think I would come out with the short stick on that one.

When I got home that evening, Mary was a lot happier about having company than I would have imagined. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised, knowing Paul and the effect he has on women.

We were absentmindedly watching TV as we talked about Saturday, what she was going to make for dinner, she was wondering what gardening things he wanted to talk about.

"I wonder what I should wear..." she said

"Wear? Your going to be outside in the sun, in the garden!" I said.

"Well, yeah, but- I don't want to look like a slob!"

"You wont" I said.

We went back to watching the movie. She always gets cold in the evening from the air conditioning, and so was snuggled up under a blanket.

She wasn't really watching the movie but appeared to be daydreaming.

A few minutes later I heard heavier breathing so I thought she might be falling asleep, but her eyes were glassy and she was still daydreaming.

I startled her when I said, "Hey..."

She looked over at me with an odd look in her eyes, and then she did something totally unusual for her - she climbed onto my lap and started kissing me.

Our tongues entertwined as she kissed, and I became aware that she was grinding into my lap. I reached my hands up and cupped her tits over her shirt and began kneading them. She paused from kissing me to reach down and pull her shirt up and over her head and tossed it on the recliner. She was wearing a black lace bra which I only admired for a moment before it joined the shirt on the recliner.

She pulled my mouth onto her left nipple and I started sucking away. Meanwhile I was getting very hard. She was now riding my hardened cock through her thin shorts and panties and I was getting close. Then she jumped up and pulled me to the floor, removing her bottoms before pulling my shorts and underwear off.

She pushed me flat on my back, then leaned over me, offering her other nipple to my mouth. I resumed sucking that nipple until it was hard as a rock. With her nipple in my mouth, she maneuvered herself into position, and then grasping my cock, she stood it upright long enough to impale herself on it.

She let out an audible moan as she sank down on it, as did I.

She would rise up until almost the point of me falling out, and on each downstroke she would stop at the bottom and grind against my pubic bone.

She did that a few more times and, taking away the nipple I was elongating, sat straight up and enabled me to go deeper. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts, which i continued to massage. She apparently found a good spot to rub her clit on me, she kept making the same motion in a frenzied way, and it set me off.

I started moaning as I pumped her full of cum.

"Nooo...not yet...I was so close!" she cried out as I softened. "Lick me!" she cried.

Before I could argue, she sat up and let me fall out. Before I could protest, she slid forward and lowered her pussy onto my mouth and began grinding as before.

"Lick!" she half pleaded, half commanded.

I extended my tongue and when I did, there was a familiar taste...it was cum! I was eating my own cum! Just then her orgasm started and she let out a loud moan while she rubbed her clit, pussy lips and all the cum I shot up her vagina all over my face.

When she finally settled down, she lifted herself up and, grabbing the blanket, she covered us as she lay her head on my chest, enjoying the afterglow.

We laid there long enough that we both fell asleep, and when I woke up, she was in the bathroom, and I had a crusty face.

I lay there for a few minutes waiting for her to come out, but then I heard the bath running and figured I would go laydown until she got out.

I slept til morning.

I woke the next morning with a crusty face.

As I washed away the remains of our lovemaking session, I found myself torn between absolutely loving the way Mary was acting last night, and being not quite sure how I felt about having my own sperm literally rubbed all over my face and in my mouth.

Although, when I think back to the experience of having a fully horny woman using my body as a large phallus and the pleasure it gave her, I know I would do it again.

The next day at work was, thankfully, a normal day.

Paul was out of the building, so I didn't have to worry about facing him.

That evening after dinner, Mary and I were sitting on the couch.

"Did you have fun last night?" she asked, leaning in on me.

"Well yeah!"

"Want to?" she asked, rubbing my chest.

Wow! This was unusual...mostly we do it a couple of times a month. Never two days in a row!

"Of course, but- can we at least go to the bedroom? The floor is a little hard..."

Smiling, she got up, peeling off her shirt and throwing it at me as she walked out of the room.

I walked out of the living room and found her bra on the floor. Picking it up, I continued to follow, finding her shorts next, then her panties.

I walked into the bedroom to find her laying on the bed.

"Lose some laundry?" I asked playfully.

"Hurry, she said. "I want you in me..."

I got undressed as quick as I could and as I was hard by the time I was done, I rubbed the tip of my cock in her slit to open it up and get things lubricated, and as soon as everything was slick, I plowed ahead, all the to the hilt.

She moaned when I bottomed out, and I quickly built into a nice rhythm.

I was really starting to build up steam when she grabbed my ass and held me deep inside. "Will you lick me like you did last night?"

I nodded, and tried to move again, but she held tight.

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

"Good!" she said, releasing me. "That was so hot!"

I started thrusting again, and the first spurts were launched:

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Mmm! Mmm!"

I held deep it in deep for as long as I could, then as I started to withdraw, she grabbed the base of my cock to milk me of every drop, and holding it tightly, she started rubbing her clit with my softening cock, in the process smearing the remnants of our intercourse on her clit.

She released my cock, then grabbing my face with her sloppy hands, pulled me in for a kiss, then breaking the kiss she held her breasts up, offering them to my mouth.

I made love to one nipple, and then, when it was fully erect the other.

Just when I had the second one fully erect as well, she pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me, straddling my face under her opening.

Before I even started, I felt the remains of our lovemaking dripping on my face.

"Lick me!" she cried.

I tilted my head back slightly to reach her clit, but she moved it out of reach and instead placed her love tunnel over my mouth.

She wanted me to lick myself out of her.

I extended my tongue and licked her lips, then went inside, slurping myself out of her.

"Ooohhh, yes! Mmm! Lick me! Lick me clean!"

I did that for a bit, and then she took over, rubbing her, well, everything between her legs all over my face. My face was drenched from all the liquids coming out of her vagina.

finally she started bucking her hips, and let out a long moan that finally crescendoed as a massive orgasm overtook her.

She spent a few minutes gently sliding fore and aft, and at one point I though she was heading for another orgasm. I didn't try to get her there, rather, I just gently licked in the opposite direction she was moving, until finally she came to a stop. She slid down until she was lying next to me with her head on my chest.