Submission: Shades of Sorority Red

Story Info
Through love and loyalty it all has a price and a cost.
3.1k words
4.25
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through love and loyalty it all has a price and a cost. When it comes to the Sorority, it's painted in red. So much more than skin in the game, it's asses and booties.

A LOT OF FOLKS FIRMLY BELIEVE that being a member of a college sorority involves getting paddled on a regular basis. Well, despite how often college officials try to deny that little fact, they're pretty much right. Sororities see themselves as training young women to be leaders in their communities, and the frequent application of a stout paddle to a bare bottom seems to help that process along, a lot! But it doesn't stop there. Sororities have national offices too, and I recently learned that the young women who work for these organizations are just as likely to have their curvy rear ends well warmed as are their collegiate sisters. And believe me, now I know from personal experience!

My name is Jennifer. I just turned 30, and I work (along with a bunch of other girls) for the national office of Omega Tau Kappa, or OTK (name changed to protect the real sorority).

Most of them are in their early twenties, but our boss, Melinda, is a woman about my age, and she's stacked like the proverbial brick outhouse. Well, so am I. In fact, a few times we have been mistaken for sisters. But the resemblance ends there. I've always had kind of quiet disposition. Melinda, on the other hand, is both bossy and strict. In fact, although I know it sounds like something out of a 50's romance magazine, she spanks any girl in the office who doesn't get her work done correctly or on time.

That's right, she spanks them! Panties down and everything, and with a big hard sorority paddle too. Now I know that sounds almost unbelievable, in this day of lawsuits and all, but signing an agreement to take a spanking whenever Melinda decides to dish one out is a primary requirement for getting a job at OTK. And the pay and benefits are great, so what's a little sting in the fanny now and then measured against that?

After hearing the gossip around the office, I decided that I would never give Melinda cause to spank me. According to the grapevine, she spanked hard, and on the bare. She usually handed out punishment just after quitting time. By then most everyone had left. Hurriedly, I might add. I guess they thought that anyone who stuck around too long just might be next in line for Melinda's attentions, but I never worried too much. My work was excellent, so I was pretty sure that my tender rear end was safe

But because I thought I was safe, and because I was insatiably curious, I did stay a little late lots of nights, just to see the other girls get their bottoms warmed. Actually, I didn't get to see the spankings themselves. Melinda always punished in her office and closed the door before she laid into somebody's backside. However, I did get to hear the main event. First there would be the sound of Melinda's voice explaining just what the problem was. Then came the high pitched protests as the culprit tried to talk her way out of a fanny warming (for all the good that ever did!)

Next there was a lot of smacking, a series of rapidly escalating warbling wails, and finally some pretty loud crying. Best of all was the aftermath. Melinda's office door would open and whatever young miss got blistered that night would walk out, stiff legged, face still tearstained, and hands firmly clasped to her naughty bottom. Sometimes skirts were back in place, but more often they were left pulled up to permit easier access for rubbing purposes. And for the poor unfortunates who came to work wearing a foundation garment, often a very red fanny was left entirely bare for that long shameful walk to the cooling waters of the ladies room.

Now in college I was pretty much a goody two shoes. Aside from when I was pledging OTK I hardly ever got paddled. In fact, my grades and my behavior were so exemplary that by the time I graduated, getting my bottom smacked was only a distant memory. And seeing the after effects of spankings on my co-workers at the office on an almost daily basis, I was pretty sure I wanted to keep it that way. Yet there was something very exciting about the whole idea. When those crying girls walked by my desk a little erotic thrill ran through me, and later on when I got home, I developed the habit of putting my favorite vibrator to good use, just to take the

edge off, you might say.

And there was also something else that also began to change my mind about being spanked. Once after I had watched a sobbing miscreant make her way through the office, I happened to look back over at Melinda's office. She was standing in her doorway, looking sternly at me, and tapping that awful paddle on her perfectly shaped thigh, just as if she was considering ordering me into her office for a long overdue chastisement. I got the heck out of the office in a hurry then, I can tell you! But that night I almost wore out the batteries in my vibrator, and I dreamed about my strict boss spanking my oh-so-tender fanny just like she did to the other

girls at work.

In fact, over the next few months, the prospect of getting spanked by Melinda began to look more and more exciting. And after I started thinking that, a few weeks later I finally worked up my nerve to take the plunge. Now I have to say that up to a certain point, I orchestrated the whole thing. Still a goody two shoes, I couldn't turn in bad work if I tried, but I certainly could lie about it. I had a big quarterly expense report due one Friday morning. When Melinda asked for it, I told her that I had made a lot of errors, and I needed more time to correct it. At first, she didn't seem to believe me, but I stuck to my guns. She sighed, told me that I had until the end of the day to make it right, but since I'd thrown the whole office schedule out of kilter, at quitting time I was going to receive my first ever spanking from her. Across her knee and on my bare bottom! She smiled when she said that, so I figured that she was looking forward to the event. And truth be told, even though my knees were shaking, so was I!

The rest of the day was kind of a blur. I made some entirely unnecessary changes to my report just to look busy, but my mind was really almost entirely on my spanking to come. Would she use her paddle? After all, it was only the first time I had earned a spanking. Surely she would take that into account!? Would she make me take my own panties down or pull them down herself? What would she say? Would she scold me? How hard would she spank? Would I cry? I handed in my report in the late afternoon. Whatever was going to happen to me, I was about to find out.

One lucky thing was that I had brought a fresh pair of panties for the event. The ones I had put on in the morning were so sopping wet by late afternoon as I thought about my spanking to come that I couldn't possibly have worn them to get my tail warmed. And so, just before quitting time, I made my way to the ladies room and changed. Now never having been spanked by Melinda, I wasn't at all sure what to wear for the event. So I had picked out a nice pair of pink nylon, demure panties, with a little frilly material at the edges. I also didn't wear stockings. I hate pantyhose, and I thought that for a first spanking, a garter belt would be a little too much of a come-on, just supposing that Melinda might happen to swing that way. Then I glanced at my watch. Quitting time, right on the dot. I hurried back into the office. It wouldn't do to keep Melinda waiting at a time like this.

By now, I was so nervous that my heart was racing a mile a minute. The main office was empty, and I was sure glad about that. I guess nobody had gotten the word that I was going to be spanked, or I am sure a crowd would have gathered to listen in. I was popular with the other girls, but the chance to see the only non-spanked member of the staff get her comeuppance would probably have drawn quite an audience. I walked over to Melinda's office. It seemed like it was about half a mile away. I knocked softly on her door, and her firm alto voice told me to come in. She was sitting at her desk, with my report in front of her. She also had a second copy and she was comparing them. Melinda held up one report and told me that it was what I had just given her. Then she held up the other. She said that she had downloaded it from last night's computer backup. Melinda looked at me sternly in the eye and said they were pretty much the same.

Then she gave me a wicked little smile and said that my deception seemed to indicate that I wanted to try out being spanked, and that she would do her very best to satisfy my curiosity. Then Melinda looked stern again. She said she didn't like being tricked, so that the spanking I was about to get was going to be a very memorable one indeed. By now I was shaking in my boots. Well, they were really high heels, but you get the idea! I was ready to pull up my skirt and bend over for the paddle, just as we did in college, but Melinda wasn't having any of it. First she told me to take off my skirt, and then my panties, so that I was completely bare from the waist down. I blushed like a bouquet of roses at that, but we were only just getting started.

Getting a spanking is an embarrassing situation at best. Bare is worse. But at least just bending over leaves you with some feeling of dignity. Melinda picked up her big sorority paddle, sat down on the big leather couch in her office, and told me to come over and climb across her lap, just as if I was a twelve year old. I did what she said, but the roses in my cheeks got at least two shades redder as I settled into position.

Actually, being across her thighs was pretty comfortable, but by now I was so turned on that I knew I was leaving a big damp spot on her skirt. Melinda noticed too, and told me how glad she was to learn that I approved of her discipline. I thought I would die of shame! And worse yet, there was a great big mirror just across from the sofa. All I had to do was turn my head to see my big white fanny humped up across her knees and Melinda's wide grin as she got ready to spank me. Melinda didn't start off with the paddle. Instead she just smacked me briskly all over my bottom with just her hand. At first it hardly hurt at all, but then the sting started to increase, especially as her palm visited the same spots, from the top of my fanny crack to halfway down my thighs, again and again. Also, some women have such soft hands that can hardly spank at all. Well it wasn't that way with Melinda. After all the experience she had smacking the bottoms of the girls in the office, her palms were like leather paddles, and they weren't any too little either.

Although I was completely mortified at the sight, I couldn't help but look over into that mirror. What I saw at one end were my after cheeks with bright pink handprints all over them, shading into a uniform hot pink glow where she had spanked the most often. At the other end, to my chagrin, I saw my own face, scrunched up into what seemed to be a permanent "OW!" as that spanking went on and on. Finally I started to cry, just a little, and Melinda picked up her paddle and said that meant it was time to move on to the main event. Now I don't know how many of you have ever been smacked with a sorority paddle. They are big, and heavy, and usually polished until they are glassy smooth. In inexperienced hands, they only hurt for a little while, because if you hit too hard, the bottom goes numb, and although you can easily cause serious bruising, the recipient really doesn't feel the later smacks too keenly. Not so, however, if you know what you are doing. Fast, medium hard smacks, make the bottom dance with a life of its own, and sting like the fires of hell! And Melinda was very good at what she was doing!

Once she got going I couldn't help looking back over into that mirror. No matter how embarrassing it was, I just had to see. And I presented quite a sight. Hair whipping around as I tossed my head at every smack, tears streaming down my face, fanny cheeks churning, and legs frantically flailing in a hopeless race to nowhere. Needless to say, I was also howling at the top of my lungs as my rear end rapidly changed from hot pink to bright scarlet! Since I hadn't had a spanking in years, I was really out of practice as to how to take one. Also (although maybe every well administered spanking feels this way), I thought that I absolutely couldn't take even one more smack, and I proceeded to tell Melinda that in no uncertain terms. She just snorted and kept paddling away.

Finally I really couldn't take it anymore and tried to crawl off of her lap. All I succeeded in doing was straddling her left thigh with my head toward the back of the sofa so that I showed off everything I had and, by spreading my legs, even gave her a wonderful new target of that very tender flesh on the inside curves of my buttocks. Oh God, it was awful! I could still kind of look back over my shoulder into that mirror, and I was just horrified by the sight! There I was showing off all my charms, the lower part of my fanny where the cheeks meet the thighs was a deep brick red, at the other end my face was red as a fire engine, and my voice sounded just like one too as I simply shrieked from the pain! I was one very sorry secretary!

After what seemed to be an eternity, Melinda stopped spanking me. I probably only got fifty or so smacks with that paddle, but at the time it seemed like hundreds. Then Melinda put down the paddle and pushed me off onto the floor. I just laid there, clutching my burning bottom and bawling.

Melinda reached over to an end table and got me a wad of tissues. After I blew my nose and calmed down a bit, I figured it was time to apologize and get my naughty fanny the heck out of there and down to the cooling waters of the ladies lounge. But Melinda had other ideas. She stood up, pulled her skirt up to her waist, and stepped out of her own panties, which I noticed had a pretty big damp spot in their own right. Then she sat back down on the leather sofa and spread her legs wide apart. With another one of those wicked little smiles, she asked me if I would care to put our relationship on a bit more of a personal basis, or if I would rather go back over her lap for an encore session with the paddle.

Well, that wasn't a tough choice at all. In less time than it takes to tell about it, my tongue was just where it would do the most good, and Melinda was gasping her way through an orgasm that almost shook the couch apart. And then it was my turn. Melinda flopped me down on my back on the sofa (right on my sore fanny, I might add) buried her face in my pussy, and went to work. I went off like a rocket on the 4th of July at least a half a dozen times before she was through!

It was the start of a beautiful relationship. Although we kept it all business around the office (and I never tried to get spanked there again!) I moved in with Melinda about a month later and we have been together ever since. Now I suppose that a lot of folks out there have read those books "50 Shades of Gray." Well, my story could easily be called 50 shades of red. There is hardly a day that goes by when my alabaster fanny isn't at least a bright pink by bedtime, and often I have deep red splotches all over my ass from Melinda's hairbrush or our big bath brush. Sometimes I sport red welts from one of our favorite straps, and, since Melinda got a two-foot long rubber whip from somewhere or other, I have spent at least a few weekends wearing more stripes on my round fanny than an embarrassed zebra! But the pain is well worth it, because the sex afterwards (and the loving companionship all the time) is simply spectacular!

Well, I have to go now. I hear Melinda's footsteps coming down the hall. If anyone is interested, I'm sitting here stark naked while writing this. My leatherette chair is just a little cold, but I know my bottom won't feel that way for very long. On the bed Melinda has left a blindfold, as well as soft wrist and ankle cuffs. We've been getting into a bit of bondage lately. And being tied down, spanked, and then loved is just incredibly exciting! I recommend it to all your readers! Well, here she is, and (gulp) she's carrying a cane!! Bye for now! -- Jennifer

Of course, we're interested, silly girl! How could we not be?! In fact, your bye better be just for now or I'll have to turn to Melinda to motivate you to write again and pick up right where you left off. Bondage, canes, blindfolds and... Oh MY! Please DO tell before I have to! - Barb