Submissive Asian Couple Ch. 05.5

Story Info
Spin-off: How the other slave couple was captured.
3.9k words
4.42
9.4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is also an optional read to the main series-it provides background on the other slave couple. There might be a spin-off series later about them.

This story is purely fiction, all characters and events are fictional, any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. This is also my first story, I have no experience in story writing, so please be nice. The story contains Dom/sub scenes, bondage, oral sex, MM/f sex, and non-consent. Although it starts as non-consensual, consent is ultimately given. None of the characters were physically harmed and there's no violence or assault or abuse in this story.

Previously, an Asian sub couple, Brandon and Lillian, locked in chastity devices finally joined Master's household. The household included 2 Masters and 1 other slave couple. Brandon and Lillian learn more about their slave counterparts.

The two slave couples got out of the barn and started to move Brandon's and Lillian's belongings into a storage cell underneath the barn. They were all doing this naked. Well Brandon was still wearing his clear plastic cock cage and Slave M was in a higher grade plastic cock cage. Their locked nub size looked similar, around 2 inches locked with no room to grow.

Lillian was still wearing her metal chastity belt. Slave F was the only one who was not locked, her smooth pussy unobstructed, but she knew she would be locked up once she finished her work and got back inside. The Masters didn't like the slaves to be unlocked and free. Their thinking was that all slaves should be kept at maximum horniness so they become the most submissive. Only way to do it is with chastity.

Slaves though were free to talk when Masters were not around. Brandon and Lillian were shy, so they kept quiet. Slave F finally broke the silence and said, "Terry, my husband, or Slave M, told me about your incident in the valley last week. He said it was very hot watching two young loverbirds forced to fuck in front of strangers. He was so horny in his cage while he was recording it, we made out for a long time when he got back."

Lillian was embarrassed and said, "I guess now you know how we were found. That experience opened us up to our deepest darkest desires. In a way I'm glad to be doing this with my boyfriend, Brandon. My name is Lillian by the way."

"Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Aiko (Slave F) and that's my husband, Terry, as I said earlier."

"So you married while you were enslaved or?"

"Oh no, we married around 5 years ago, we're both 32 years old now. We joined this household over a year ago, after getting caught by Master Clark."

"You mean caught in the woods like us?"

"Well not outdoors, but something like that. We got caught and he made us realize we both needed a dominant person in our relationship. I can tell you more if you're interested."

"Yes I'd love to hear more. I've always thought it was rare for a couple to be both submissive, like me and Brandon. Usually it's one dominant and one submissive."

The story of Aiko (Slave F) and Terry (Slave M) who joined Master C and D's household over a year ago goes like this.

A year ago, Aiko worked as a real estate agent and Terry was a director of finance and operations for a family office. Both were college educated, career driven and married 4 years ago. They were in their 30s, no kids and decent income, sounded like they could have done anything they wanted, it's just that their sex life was rather boring.

Terry was 5ft8, lean but not very muscular. Aiko was 5ft7, busty and curvy and fulsome, not chubby though.

Both were Asian and both were shy and not assertive about what they wanted in sex. After they got married, their sex was usually pre-scheduled a few times a week and lasted no more than 10 minutes. Terry had a 5.5 inch cock when hard and did his best to last. He would cum after a a few positions, but Aiko wanted more rough fucking. Terry was also very passive when it came to sex, not wanting to hurt or rough Aiko up. He wanted Aiko to take charge more.

Aiko's pussy was also quite loose and she always craved for something bigger or thicker. She was also a big squirter and was always afraid she might squirt Terry and ruin the mood. In summary, she was also too timid to initiate the talk about her sex desires. They both assumed that what they were doing was satisfying each other, when it wasn't.

One day, Aiko was helping a client of hers sell their home. The client happened to be Master Clark, but just Clark at the time as they haven't established their relationship. Clark wanted to sell his city home and move to somewhere more remote and hired Aiko to list the home. It was a spacious home with a couple bedrooms and a finished basement.

Before listing the house, Aiko did a cursory inspection. Clark was out that day she did the inspection. During the check, she noticed that there was a room in the basement that seemed locked. She assumed it was a utility closet. But just to be sure, she went down to check that room out.

To her surprise, the door was not locked. She went in, the room was dark, even with the lights on, with curtains hanging from the wall and pads on the floor. There were also hooks and loops on the walls and ceiling. She looked around and behind the curtain, it unveiled shelves full of sex toys and equipment.

Aiko was a bit shocked, it was the first time she has seen so many sex toys. She had always been too shy to go into a sex store. She was suddenly turned on by all the cuffs, dildos, a padded bondage bench, and a sex swing. She saw cock cages and chastity belts and vibrators. She put her hands down her skirt and panties and noticed how wet she got just seeing all these sex toys. She knew she had to play with them, but how.

The next day was the open house day and she scheduled it from 10am to 5pm, that meant Clark would be gone during that time. She planned the viewings up until 3pm, and had her husband come by at 3pm, hoping to have a quick romp in the sex dungeon before Clark got back at 5pm. It would have been a perfect secret fling to spice up her sex life.

At 3pm, Terry showed up at the house. Aiko quickly ushered him inside. Terry wasn't sure what was going on. Once downstairs and in the sex dungeon, Terry's eyes also lit up. He was also amazed at all the sex toys and sex equipment. Both have had wild sex fantasies but never told each other. Terry told her how he would like to be tied up and be teased and be used. Aiko was equally submissive and wanted the same. She longed to give up control and have someone fuck her senseless. Terry of course was in no position to do that with his submissive personality.

So the two settled on something more reasonable, Terry would just tie Aiko up to the sex sling, blindfold her and just fuck her. The two quickly undressed and Aiko gave Terry's cock a quick suck to get him hard before jumping on the sling. Terry blindfolded her, then tied her arms up and behind her head and tied her legs up along the sling, exposing her wet smooth pussy. He fondled her busty breasts and gave her a long wet kiss. The two have never been so horny for a long time.

Terry saw a 8 inch dildo on the shelf and thought of using it first. "Let's give this a try first," he said as he picked up the dildo and proceeded to shove it in her wet pussy.

"Oh my god, that's so big! It fills me up! It feels so good," said Aiko ecstatically, "so different than your small cock."

Terry knew his cock was not big enough to satisfy her, he felt humiliated when she said it, but he was also happy that she was enjoying the large dildo. He went on ramming her with the dildo until she got her first orgasm.

Aiko felt euphoric after her first orgasm with such a large dildo in her. She was always inexperienced with sex and got used to Terry's dick instead. The large dildo was always what she needed. As Terry pulled the dildo out covered in her vaginal lube, she started to squirt copiously. She felt bad that she made a mess and had yet to satisfy Terry and said, "Oh honey, that was awesome. But let's not forget about you, fuck me now."

Terry, who never saw Aiko squirt before, was enjoying the sight of how horny she became and was glad to get the chance. He slowly pushed his hard cock into her dripping pussy. His penis slid in effortlessly as her pussy felt looser than usual. Her vagina was wet and stretched out from the dildo, but he still savored the sensation of his cock rubbing her warm insides. His cock was sliding in and out, using the sling's momentum to rhythmically match his thrusting.

"Oh it feels so different after that dildo. Your cock feels so small inside me," said Aiko, "fuck me harder!"

Terry felt more humiliated with what Aiko said, but he grabbed a hold of her big breasts for support and started ramming her pussy trying to get as deep as he could with his average cock.

"Oh yes, just like that, keep going, this is how I want you to make love every day. I'm going to cum again! Cum inside me at the same time!"

"Yeah honey? You want my big cumload inside you?"

"Yes baby, oohh, yes please, cum right now," screamed Aiko as she came hard again and started squirting on Terry's torso. Her loose cunt tightened and clamped on the small cock that was inside of her. Terry moaned and came at the same time inside her and blasted his load in her warm loose pussy. As he pulled his dick out, another huge squirt came out of her pussy. Aiko felt so relieved to be able to squirt without inhibition. Cum continued to drip out of her pussy.

The two paused and tried to catch their breath, when a voice came out of nowhere.

"Nice show!"

Terry looked around and didn't see anyone.

Aiko who was still blindfolded and tied up said, "Oh shit! Clark!" But he wasn't in the room.

The voice was coming from some in-home speaker, it continued, "That's right Aiko, it's me Clark. I can't believe you and your husband were fucking in my secret room and using my sex toys and making a huge mess everywhere. You forgot that my home is outfitted with cameras everywhere and I saw all your love-making remotely. I can't believe what I just saw, I should report you right now!"

Aiko was stunned and apologetic, "No Clark, please, I'm so sorry, this was my stupid idea, I wanted to spice up my sex life with my husband. I wanted to be tied up and dominated, so I thought we could have a little fun using your room and equipment. I didn't mean to cause a mess. Please, we'll clean it up and leave. We'll do anything you want."

"Anything?"

"That's right, anything! Right honey?"

"That's right Sir, for the sake of my wife, we'll clean it up, we'll do anything you want, please don't let her get in trouble," said Terry who was also getting unnerved.

"Terry, can you get me off this sling so we can clean up?"

"Stop!" said Clark from the speaker. "I want you to stay tied up and blindfolded on the sling. Here's what's going to happen. I want your husband to lick up all your pussy juice and his cum from the floor. Then he's going to lick up all the cum inside your pussy."

Aiko was confused as to why she had to stay tied up, but the thought of her husband licking the floor and her creampie pussy was exciting. She would have loved to see his humiliated face. Terry had no choice but to comply, he was quite eager to do so when being commanded. So he got down on all fours and started licking the floor, it took a few minutes to get all the cum and pussy juice off the floor.

He then got up to his knees and started to clean his wife's creampie. It was still oozing with his cum. He got his tongue in deep and also started eating her clit. Aiko immediately felt another sexual jolt from his mouth and the cum teasing her clit. It wasn't long until she started to feel another orgasm.

"Oh honey, keep licking, don't stop, I think I'm cumming again, here it cums, ooh!", she screamed and shook as another gush of pussy juice blasted straight into Terry's mouth.

"Good, she's all cleaned now," said Clark from the speaker again. "We're not done yet, here's what's going to happen. Your husband is going to grab the small clear cock cage from the shelf and lock it on himself. He's then going to grab another set of blindfold and the metal cuffs. He's going to attach the cuffs to the hook on the back wall. Then he's going to put the blindfold on and cuff himself to the wall with his hands behind his back. And then both of you will wait until I get home. Understood?"

"Yes Sir," they both said submissively.

Terry found the small cock cage and locked his limp dick in it. His flaccid dick was now stuffed in a 2inch clear cage. He then took the blindfold and metal cuffs and attached them to the back wall. He blindfolded himself, kneeled back, and cuffed his hands behind him to the wall.

There they were, Aiko, still tied up, blindfolded and floating on the sling and her husband, Terry, blindfolded, cock in a chastity, and tied up to the wall. Aiko said, "I love you honey, please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad at you, I will do anything for you."

And with that, they waited in silence.

Around 45 minutes later, they heard Clark enter the room. The two were still blindfolded and could not see his expression.

"Very obedient for you two to stay naked and locked up until I returned. I've been searching for a sex slave since I released my last one and looks like I get a chance to have a submissive Asian couple."

Clark walked over to Terry to inspect him. "The male looks healthy and well proportioned. His pubes can use a shave and could work out a bit more."

He walked over to Aiko and inspected her. "Lovely big breasts and nicely shaved pussy. Could lose a few pounds here and there and maybe exercise a bit more." He then started to massage her pussy and then stuck his finger in it. Aiko squirmed a bit from a stranger touching her.

Clark grabbed a vibrator from the shelf and started using it on Aiko. She started to get aroused again and started moaning in pleasure. Her pussy was starting to get wet again. "Very good slave, are you getting horny again? Are you craving some cock?"

Aiko moaned and said, "Are you going to fuck me? I'll take your cock as long as we don't get in trouble. I'll do anything."

"Have you ever had white cock?"

"Yes, a long time ago, before I got married."

"How was it?"

"I don't remember much, it was so long ago. I think it was ok, not any different than my husband's Asian cock."

"But when you were fucking, I heard you craving for a bigger cock, isn't that what you secretely want?"

"I...yes...the big dildo gave me such a different feeling...I don't know how to describe it."

Clark then took his pants off and took out his massive hard 7.5 inch cut cock. Although it was not super long, it was meaty and had a good girth. He used his hard cock and slapped Aiko's clit and pussy lips. She felt his cock slapping her clit and got even more wet. On one hand she was afraid of a stranger's cock, she has only had Terry's cock for the last few years. On the other hand, the circumstances made her especially horny and she was craving any cock.

Clark's cock slowly poked into her wet pussy. She felt her pussy slowly expand to accommodate his thick tool, it felt like the dildo she enjoyed earlier but this time, it was an actual warm piece of man meat.

"Oh Clark, your cock, it's so thick, please give it to me. Stick it in me, I want all of it inside me!" Aiko blurted out.

"Are you on birth control?"

"Yes Sir, I am."

Terry, who was still tied up in the room, heard his wife moaning and enjoying it, started to get hard inside his cock cage. The fact that his wife is enjoying another man's big cock made him more submissive yet satisfied in a strange way. He heard Aiko pleading for more, "Yes Clark, please fuck me, fuck me harder, faster! I can't believe your white cock feels so good in me!"

Clark then stopped pumping her and kept his hard rod motionless inside her. He said, "Shut up bitch, you don't get to make demands, you're my little slave!" And suddenly, another man's cock was shoved into Aiko's mouth!

Aiko had no idea who's dick that was in her mouth. It didn't seem to be as thick but it was just as long. Now she's double gangbanged on a sex sling with Clark's cock in her pussy and random stranger's cock in her mouth. She knew she was no longer in control and she loved it. She has never had a threesome before and this experience was beyond her imagination.

The two dicks kept fucking her mouth and pussy for quite some time. She wanted to cum really bad but was not sure if she was permitted to. No one was speaking, the room was just Clark grunting every now and then and Aiko moaning in pleasure.

Clark enjoyed seeing his big white cock inside this Asian pussy. He was glad her Asian pussy was not too tight and his cock could easily slide around in it. He enjoyed the view of just his bare shaft sliding in and out of her pussy opening, just under her clit. After a few more pumps, he was close, and then he came. He didn't tell Aiko about his imminent orgasm but just made a loud grunt and exploded his seed inside her.

"Don't you dare cum yet slave!" he said as he pulled out his thick meat.

Next up was the other guy. He took his dick out of Aiko's mouth and then glided the wet cock right in her cum-filled wet pussy. This dick was not as thick but it was longer. She felt this man's dick well deep inside her.

"Oh yes! Another big cock in me, ohh, ahh," Aiko moaned.

As the other man was fucking her, Clark made Terry clean his post-orgasm dick which was still hard. Terry had never sucked dick before but the fact that it was covered in his wife's pussy juice, it tasted very delicious.

The other man fucked her pussy for a few more minutes at a ferocious pace. Aiko was in love with the mad pounding on the sling, it felt more intense than her vibrator. It wasn't long until the other man gave a big moan and released six shots of cum inside her. He kept his dick inside her though.

Clark then unlocked the hook behind Terry's cuffs and dragged him over next to his wife's pussy. The other man pulled his dick out of her pussy and placed it right in Terry's mouth for a quick cleaning. Terry gladly obliged.

Once the cleaning was done, Clark put Terry's mouth right up to his wife's pussy. "Now start licking your wife, she's had two cocks and two loads in her and still hasn't cum yet. She's going to cum real soon and I want all that cum and pussy juice in your mouth. But don't swallow."

Terry started licking furiously. With the thought of just being fucked by two men, she came in less than a minute. "Oh here it comes baby, oh, I'm cumming!" A surge of sperm and female ejaculation gushed into Terry's mouth.

"Now go give your wife a kiss, so you can both enjoy our cum and her juices," said Clark.

Terry got up and leaned over and to the best of his ability, since he was still blindfolded, gave his wife a long sloppy cum soaked kiss. The two savored the taste and their tongues mixed the flavor in. They were both sharing and tasting 2 other superior men's cum. This was exactly what they had craved and needed in their life.

"I think both of you enjoyed it. The wife got two cocks inside her and the husband is still hard in his cock cage just listening to his wife getting fucked."

Clark then untied Aiko and took her off the sling. He then cuffed her hands behind her back like her husband. He locked her in a metal chastity belt and placed two collars on both of them. The collars were attached together with a 2 ft chain. This kept them close together.

"Now kneel," Clark commanded them. "You have both performed well and I see potential in you two. I know you both desire to be dominated and to lose your sexual control and live a submissive lifestyle. I can provide that for you, you will both agree to be my slaves, not only for sex, but for other aspects in your life as well. I shall be your Master. You don't have to answer me now, I will let you think about this tonight. I will bring water and food for you. Since it's the weekend, I plan to keep you here until Monday."

12