Submissive Handyman

Story Info
Pleasing an unreasonable customer.
1.5k words
3.9
15.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Humiliation is the main driver of this story that's why it is in the Fetish category. Also included are interracial, gay and non consent, just letting you know in advance...enjoy!

----------

It is a large house, one with tall columns and a large front porch. Very nice. The owner called yesterday asking for a 7 AM appointment. I told him that I didn't start until 8 but he persisted and I gave in. I normally give in. I like to have happy customers.

A large black man opened the door, "You're late. That can't be a habit," he said sternly. Glancing at my watch, 7:02. Prick! He had me on defense. "Follow me."

We walked into a large bath room complete with garden tub and stained glass window. "Here it is," pointing to the shower. I am stunned! Never seen such a nasty shower. Black mildew all along the floor and seat. Soap scum caked on the walls. "It leaks. Fix it."

Hmmmmm...Assertive, knows what he wants, man of few words, I can turn him into a happy customer. So I quoted a price.

"Too much," he said immediately.

"Well, you can save about $200 if I focus on the bottom portion, where most of the damage exists," holding my hand up about eye level.

"Okay, do it," turned and ft the room.

I started immediately, strapped on my knee pads and started scraping the scum. Then dug out the loose grout. Acid washed the floor and walls up about 5feet. Worked through lunch. Replaced all of the cracked and missing grout. Sealed it all to stop the leak and finished about 4 o'cock.

Every so often he would walk in and check on me. I was working and focused, so if I was kneeling I stayed kneeling. Answered all of his questions, trying to be pleasant and positive while doing the nasty work. His demeanor never changed. Firm, matter-of-fact, unemotional. He learned a lot about me and how long I've been in business, why did I enjoy this work and so on.

Tired, I finally finished. It really looked like new so I left the bathroom looking for him. Time to get paid and go home. I heard some noise in a room down the hall and followed the sounds. Walking into a large room with big glass windows showing a beautiful view of a river, I couldn't help seeing gay porn on the television which caused me to blush, immediately. "Excuse me, Sir. I am finished, would you like to take a look?"

Without turning away from the screen, he said, "I will be there in a minute. Don't move. I don't want you wandering around my house." I stood there blushing, not really knowing what to do with myself as a few minutes passed. On the screen one actor splashed his load on the other one's face and the film ended.

He got up from the chair and silently walked out of the room. I followed. He stopped, turned to face me, "Did I tell you to move?"

"Uhhh, no Sir." I mumbled, very rattled, unable to make eye contact. I went back to the TV room and stood in the same spot as before.

A few minutes went by when I heard him call for me. I joined him in the bathroom.

"I thought you said you were done."

"Yes, Sir, I did."

"Well, the bottom half looks very nice but the top appears to not be touched."

"Yes, Sir. We agreed that for the lower price I would not do the top."

"For the money you charge, I expect the whole shower to be cleaned."

An argument developed. I am a pleaser but I don't want to be taken advantage of in business. I stood my ground, without trying to be confrontational or offensive. I have good people skills, or so I thought. He would not concede. Instead he got louder and more aggressive. Finally, exasperated I exclaimed, "Does it say chump on my forehead?" I regretted the words immediately!

He became incensed. Breathing heavily, he moved toward me, obviously infuriated, "Tired of you entitled white boys taking advantage of decent black folks!" His large left hand grabbed me by the throat, pulled me over to the counter and shoved me against the wall. He was way to big to resist and I was scared to bone, actually trembling. He opened a lipstick container and grabbed my throat in a choke hold and started writing on my forehead. He spun me to face the mirror, "What do it say? Tel me what do it say?"

Struggling to breathe, terrified, tears welling up in my eyes, I mumbled, "Chump."

"What?"

"Chump."

"It do, it do say Chump!" He said giggling.

Embarrassment is not an adequate word for how I felt. Sweating. Afraid. Gasping for air. Totally consumed in this moment.

Letting go of my throat and reaching for my belt he undid my pants and dropped them to the floor, "You need to learn a lesson!" And he bent me over the counter.

He started swatting my exposed ass, hard!

"Count them, boy. Count Them!"

"One...two..." All the way to 15. Whimpering and crying. Broken and totally humiliated, my face resting on the cold marble countertop.

"Give me the shirt." Of course I did, now wearing only my work boots.

"Come get me when you are finished," He said grabbing my clothes and walking out of the room.

My mind was jumbled, really stunned as I began to work naked except for my boots. I could only think about the power he had over me. Shockingly, I felt good about it. I felt tingly, yes tingly. As I worked, when the cool air conditioning brushed my balls I actually got hard. I didn't understand all of the feelings but i did feel wonderfully alive even as my butt burned from the spanking. Knew I had to focus on pleasing this man.

Finished, I left the bath and slowly, cautiously walked to the TV room. Before entering, I meekly said, "Sir...Sir...Excuse me?" No answer, so I tried again.

"Come in, boy. Come in." He said in a nicer tone. "Over here. Stand next to me." I moved to the right side of his leather recliner, looked up at the TV and saw a white guy sucking a black man's dick. A few seconds passed before I felt his large hand on the tip of my dick. Reflexively, I jerked away. "Don't you dare unless your ass needs another beating." Slowly I moved back within his reach.

My dick started getting hard. all six inches showed proud but inside I was a mass of confusion standing naked in a stranger's house. My thoughts rambled, am I safe? What is happening? Is this guy a psychopath? Where are my clothes?

"You like what's happening on the screen. You like it, look at your dick." He said giggling. "White boys love sucking black dick, don't they?....Don't they white boy? Answer me."

There I am, naked, except for shoes. 60 years old. A nervous, whimpering mess. Too overwhelmed to speak, mind confused. Afraid to agree and more afraid to disagree. "Yes, Sir. He seems to like it."

Giving my manhood a firm squeeze, "Looks like you like it too. Do you like it, boy?"

Knowing the answer he wants to hear and giving it to him, "Yes, Sir. I like it too."

"Let's see how much you like it."

He stood and dropped his pants, placed both hands on my shoulders and firmly pushed me to my knees. His dick was hard, not as big as a porn star but big enough to gag on. Pre cum dribbled out of the crack making his cock glisten. Black skin is so beautiful! I licked my lips and cleared my throat, glancing up to make eye contact. "Look at you, look at you. So excited to suck my dick you are licking your lips." My face turned beat red as the heat of humiliation totally flushed my face. He giggled as he firmly grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into his crotch. The smell of sweat and excitement is strong.

"Go ahead, you know what to do, don't you?...kiss it...lick it...love it...you love my dick don't you, boy?" Why do I like being called boy?

I concentrated on his hard dick. Licking, Kissing. Sucking. Slurping. Drool falling to my chest. "Make some noise, boy. Let me hear you suck it." He coaxed.

I took him all the way into my throat and gagged. He laughed and shoved it to the back of my that again. Repeatedly, in and out, he fucked my face. Gagging me to the point of tears.

"Here it comes, boy. Here it comes. Take it, boy. Take it." He erupted into my mouth. "Don't swallow yet. Show me."

Totally humiliated, face hot and red, I opened my mouth to show him. "Swallow little fag boy, swallow." I did. "Good boy...now lick it clean." I did.

Kneeling, I felt a strong sense of satisfaction. Looks like I have another happy customer!