Submissive Sissy for 'Her' Man

Story Info
Sissy pleases here man, learns she's about to please others.
1.3k words
4.54
26k
38
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers

He toys with the lace ruffles on my panties. His fingers move over the ruffles and up and down the crack of my butt. I flick my tongue over the hole of his erection and then take it deeply into my mouth, holding it at the base straight up. His eyes are closed as he lays naked on the bed, his huge hard cock sticking up off of him. I start to pump, start to masturbate him with my mouth the way he likes it. I feel him slip his hand down into the back of my panties and grip my right cheek. He starts to breathe deeply. His finger reaches up into the crack of my butt, finds my tight little hole. I get goose bumps as he touches me like that. I arch my back and push back against it. I know he's ready to cum. I know this man. I start to concentrate on the head of his cock.

And then I feel the first spurt of his cum hit the back of my throat. Then huge spurts one after the other, I swallow it all.

After I finish I lift up on the edge of the bed, lean down over him. I kiss his nipple. I lick my lips as I look down at him. He just came huge into my mouth. I kept my mouth on him and swallowed it all just like he likes, not choking. I am used to this. He looks at me.

"Sissy faggot. My little bitch. I know you don't like the taste of cum but that doesn't stop you from swallowing it, does it? Does it?"

"No, Daddy."

I feel my face redden. He laughs, reaches back and slaps my butt hard. I feel my face turn deep red as he talks dismissively to me. He laughs louder. I taste his cum in my mouth. He loves to embarrass me, point out my submissiveness.

"I told a friend of mine about you. He was shocked at first, said he didn't know that I was gay. That cracked me up. I told him I'm no faggot. But that I have one I use. I told him I own a little bitch that will suck my cock anytime I tell him too."

He sees me look to the bed, slightly ashamed of what I am for him. But he knows I'm totally addicted to it.

"I told him 'gay'? No way, the faggot is gay, a queer. I just take advantage of that and use his mouth and ass."

He laughed and took my hair into his hand, held my head in place looking into my eyes.

"I told him that if he saw the faggot, saw this sissy faggot in the sissy outfits the faggot wears, he'd understand that the faggot is not even close to being a man. That he's a fuck toy, a sissy. And I told him that if he ever fucked the faggot's mouth he'd want to do it again and again."

He stares at me as he tightens his grip in my hair. I wince, feel a very slight tear in my eye.

He put his other hand up between my legs as I sat on the bed looking down at him. He felt the wet spot on the front of my panties. He felt my tiny soft little penis shrink inside of them.

"I want you to blow my friend. He's almost ready, still hesitant to do anything he considers gay. But he's more than interested. I know that. And his wife is not doing it for him, not at all. You'll make a good little cocksucker for him, for the two of us."

He stares at me.

"Go fix your lipstick. I want several pictures of you to show him. Go."

He released my hair and pushed my head away. He squeezed my tiny penis and pulled his hand away from me. I hurry to do as he said. I go to my makeup room next to my bedroom quickly and redo my lipstick. When I returned to him in my bedroom he is standing with his iPhone in his hand.

"Straighten the lace on the tops of your stockings!"

He yells at me as I do as I'm told to do.

"Now stay like that. Don't move."

My hands pulling my right stocking up, bent slightly forward, he takes several pictures.

"Look up at me. Stay in that pose."

He takes several more pictures.

"Up on the bed, put that butt out."

I do as he tells me to, hands and knees, looking back over my shoulder to him, back arched and butt up high.

"Good girl. You really are very cute. He's going to love this. And so is anyone else I show these too."

He's talking to himself as he walks around me catching different angles of me on the bed. When he gets to the front of me he pushes his cock into my mouth and has me look up at him. He takes several pictures of me frozen like that.

He pulls his now fully erect again cock out of my mouth and walks to the back of me. I feel my panties yanked down and feel him take my hips in his hands, pulling me to the edge of the bed. I feel him enter me and start to fuck, just matter of fact, no playing, just pushes himself into me. I start to whimper.

"That's it, faggot, sound like the sissy you are for me."

He takes several pictures and then goes into video mode. He records my whimpering and moaning from up over me, me clawing the sheets, his cock in me, moving in and out deeply. He fucks me for what seems like forever. He slaps my butt hard and fast. I feel the sting of his smacks and make slight crying sounds. He keeps fucking me.

When he's ready to cum, he pulls out of my rear end and pulls my head by my hair to him. He pushes into my mouth and finishes. He cums in my mouth for the second time.

*******

We are seated at my dining room table. I have served him coffee and he sits and talks with me. He's dressed and ready to leave. Me, still the perfect sissy hostess in heels, stockings, wet panties, and short little lace robe. My lipstick is perfect.

"Daddy, you know I love you and the way you treat me. If you want me to do things for your friend you know I will. You know that I told you I'd be nothing less than submissive to you. I love the way you treat me."

"I know. And you please me very much. I know you need to be treated the way I treat you. It's going to be even hotter if my friend wants to play with you. I've already thought about fucking your mouth while he paddles your ass hard."

He laughs, pats my knee under the table next to him.

"I can't let myself get hard again, have to leave. I better stop thinking like that."

He sips the last of his coffee and stands. He bends over me, kisses my forehead, runs his hand down my back.

"My perfect little faggot bitch. Don't you go with anyone else, you hear? I own that ass!"

"You know I won't, Daddy."

He moves to the door.

"If and when I can you are going full time for me. You'll never wear boy clothing again. Think about that. And I'm seeing my friend at the gym tomorrow morning. He'll love the pictures of my little bitch. You're going to have a client. Your first. Don't you dare disappoint me."

He didn't even say 'goodbye'. He just let himself out. I thought about him taking me full time. I started to masturbate. Wondered what it would be like to be kept in chastity by this man and to service his friend. Or all of his friends. My dirty mind raced. It always does. I want this...I need this. I played with little penis thinking of nothing else.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers