Submissive Trains Dominant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire time you fucked yourself with the objects that were presented, I continued to take pictures and video. I also offered suggestions of images I wanted you to think of and questioned you about any curiosities I had. I asked you to describe for me the very first time you could remember using me as your inspiration for orgasm. What did you think of and what did you imagine as you fingered yourself? How many times over the years had I been the subject of your masturbatory fantasies? Could you still remember that first time I touched you? Could you describe the feeling when my fingers first parted your lips to discover your incredible wetness?

So many times, it seemed obvious that you were on the edge of orgasm but unless you snuck one in, I was fairly certain that you had not cum without permission. It was the fifteenth item before you finally asked to cum which I summarily denied. By item twenty-five you were desperate enough to beg for it which had been my ultimate goal from the beginning. I took you all of the way to fifty-five items before giving permission and allowing you to cum while I crouched at the side of your head and let loose multiple jets of cum that I directed to your tongue and cheeks. As you would expect, this moment was absolutely picture worthy!

We took a good long break after the toy tryout and watched some tv while you cradled my balls and I touched you in whatever way I wished. For most of an hour long movie I enjoyed the immense pleasure of having my cock in your mouth and hands. When the urge next struck me, I directed you to stand at the end of your bed and bent over at the waist with each hand pulling apart the cheeks of your ass. Without words, you followed my direction and I left you in that position for ten minutes while you waited for what you likely knew was coming next. When finally I entered the room to find you in this position, I simply pulled up a chair behind you and began taking pictures of you in this most vulnerable pose. It was five more minutes before I leaned forward and began to pleasure your ass with my tongue.

Earlier in the day I had already watched as you fucked your ass with various objects so I knew that you would finally be ready to give up your anal virginity to a real cock -- my cock! I explored your tight ass first with one finger and then two. Enough prep and I was ready to have my prize from a woman who had relatively recently begun to learn of the pleasures of anal stimulation. Standing up, I placed my hands firmly on your hips and touched just the head of my cock to your anal ring. I asked if you were ready and watched a hesitant nod in response. As you had practiced multiple times imagining this very moment, the head of my cock began to push past your tight opening. I went slowly but methodically and watched for your reactions while knowing that dildos that were larger than the girth of my cock had already explored this sacred vessel. I didn't know just how often you had played with your own ass but had virtually witnessed it enough times to know that you were more than ready for the experience.

As anyone who has had the pleasure can attest, ass fucking is a bit different than pussy fucking -- at least at the beginning. Grabbing the largest anal plug in your collection, I handed it to you and instructed that I wanted you to slide it into your cunt and clench it tightly enough so that it would not fall out while I fucked your ass. And of course, I directed your right hand to your sex to its familiar position on your clit. My final instruction was that you could begin to cum when you felt my orgasm explode in your ass. I went slow at first -- at least as long as I could last. When I was sure you were comfortable and felt your hips moving back against me, I increased the tempo and the depth. The sensations of your tight ass and the realization that I was the first to enjoy this forbidden act meant that I wasn't destined to last very long. We had both waited enough and at the sound of your voice pleading to cum, I was now more than ready to allow us both to realize the orgasm we so desperately craved. When your orgasm began I felt your ass clench my cock with a firmness I had never previously known.

The rest of my day in control mostly had us fucking in various positions but often without allowing you to cum. Each time after I came you would sit on my face and only then would you be allowed to bring yourself to an orgasm. Throughout the rest of the day and night I 'requested' that you finger yourself for my pleasure while infrequently allowing you to orgasm. The day concluded with me falling asleep while my flaccid cock was in your mouth and the final direction that you should think about what you wanted for the rest of the week while you would be entirely in charge.

Chapter 4 Turning The Tables

I woke Wednesday morning wondering whether the previous day's experience was enough to convince you to take control of your own sexuality and try your hand at being the alpha that had always seemed to fit your personality at least, outside of sex. You had always seemed to be a woman in control of your own choices and now was the moment to see if you would take and opportunity that is so rarely offered to a woman.

When you awoke there was an awkward moment of silence as we simply looked into each other's eyes. No words were spoken. I searched your expression for any indication of what decision you had made. Part of me figured that if you backed out we could simply go back to virtual mutual masturbation. But a troubling feeling lingered in the back of my mind that this experience might have brought us to an unrecoverable end.

The waiting seemed to last forever. Increasing doubt crept into my mind. I wanted to speak but had so many competing thoughts that I couldn't decide what to say. I wanted to touch you and thought that I might proceed on a more consensual basis to see if that would normalize the awkwardness of the moment. But despite having taken total control of your body for the entire previous day, I was paralyzed to make a move.

"I'd like to be licked", were the words that broke the silence and without question or hesitation, I moved between your legs and began licking your pussy. Though I'd spent many hours tasting you whenever the desire hit me, being 'asked' to do so heightened my pleasure beyond any experience we had previously shared. For 15 minutes I toiled away between your thighs until you simply pushed my head away and got up from the bed. I watched as you left the room and heard the door to the bathroom close and lock behind you.

As I lay in the bed wondering whether you were having second thoughts, I heard the shower turn on. I was beckoned into the bathroom and was met with the sight of your naked body. When you handed me the washcloth and bar of soap, I was clear about your expectations. For the following 15 minutes I bathed and washed every inch of your body. I soaped your hair and massaged your scalp. My soapy hands explored and cleansed every inch of your body and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of pleasing you. This became our morning routine for the balance of the week. A good morning's tongue bath to bring your first orgasm of the day followed by a luxurious wash in the shower or tub depending on your preference.

I had expected a measure of awkwardness with the change in power but was surprised to watch how quickly you seemed to adapt to the opportunity of being in control. As the day progressed, I treated you to a dedicated foot massage while you scrolled through your phone and I stared at your body trying to memorize every detail for my future masturbatory sessions.

By dinner I was directed back to your bedroom and made to lie flat on my back and keep my mouth closed. You straddled my hips and looked down to my penis which was still flacid. "Get that cock hard!", was all that was said and I immediately began stroking myself. It took only moments and the blood had filled me to full rigidity. After being told to point it upward I watched as you dropped your hips and sank to the bottom of my cock. At first you simply rocked back and forth but within moments you began to rise and lower with earnest. It felt great to be fucking you yet again but I quickly realized that 'we' weren't actually fucking. I had seen it too many times not to realize. I had become another dildo-like object that you were utilizing for your own pleasure. As opposed to feeling used, I felt immense pleasure watching as you took everything you needed to find your own pleasure.

When you came, my cock was literally drenched in your juices. What didn't end up coating my cock and pubes was welcomingly consumed as you rested on my lips for a clean up that had become our unspoken routine ending every sexual encounter. I had licked and tasted you so often by week's end that the flavour was as familiar to me as anything I had ever known.

The balance of the week went much the same. We spoke a great deal about what we were doing and how we could keep and hide the power dynamics when it wasn't just the two of us. To any observers, we were simply two adults with an obvious addiction to one another. But behind closed doors, our sexual relationship was one that had taken on many kinks and experienced many fantasies that few others would ever understand.

Saturday evening showed a measure of boldness that I really had not expected. While lounging after another sex-filled day, you asked -- directed me to the living room. Kneeling on the floor between your legs, I felt your hands pull my head toward your naked sex but stopping just inches from actual contact. There I remained taking in your aroma while you busily texted away on your iphone. During the 45 minutes of texting I watched as your lips began to part on their own and the now familiar wetness began to seep from within. Several times I made a move to touch or taste but was quickly pushed back and held in place ever so close but not close enough for what I wanted.

With a finger to your lips telling me to keep quiet, I came to understand that whoever you had been enjoying the text exchange with, was about to be treated to a little more. The phone rang and I learned that the person on the other end was named Mark. I'm not sure if any of us believed your explanation that your camera wasn't functioning, but Mark seemed content to proceed with phone only. Again, I was cautioned to remain quiet and I nodded eagerly to let you know that I would not do anything to spoil the secret element of the moment.

As the two of you progressed from pleasantries to a discussion of a more sexual nature, I was finally rewarded with the positive pressure on the back of my head moving my lips and tongue against your sex. It was a typical exchange between two adults wanting to share the remote pleasure of mutual masturbation. As I licked your pussy and fingered your clit, I heard you describe how you were touching yourself and imagining Mark licking your cunt.

When you activated the speaker phone I finally felt as though I was truly participating albeit, without one participant's knowledge. Though 90% heterosexual, I could not deny the excitement of hearing the heavy breaths and groans you were causing this unknown and unseen male. I recognized the familiar sound of a cock being stroked and balls slapping up and down. It was an entirely new experience for me and surprisingly, one that I had never even imagined before this very moment.

For all that Mark was experiencing from sharing a phone masturbation session with you, I certainly felt that I was the biggest beneficiary. It was so erotic to pleasure you for the benefit of another. The fact that your sexual emotions were being created by another left me completely without control which was a very unique role to play. I may as well have been just another one of your sexual devices but knew deep down that an equal thrill for you was letting me watch as you shared an orgasm with another. A silent motion with your arm made me know it was okay to start masturbating with the two of you. My head was pushed lower and I alternated between probing your pussy and ass with my tongue. Your trusty right hand had taken control of your clit and I knew the moment would quickly lead to the crescendo. When Mark announced with a desperate groan that he was about to cum, I knew that my orgasm would be simultaneous whether I wanted it or not. The beginning of his orgasm was unmistakeable and I was rewarded with a flood of pussy juice as my own release splashed across your legs and feet.

Chapter 5 Be Careful What You Wish For

Sunday had arrived and with it, brought the end of our experiment with sexual power imbalances. I wasn't sure at the outset whether we would get this far but the more it went on, the more you seemed to embrace the idea of having me at your sexual beck and call. I had originally imagined that if we made it through the entire week, our final day together might revert back to a more consensual enjoyment of one another's mind and body. I said as much Sunday morning while we enjoyed breakfast in bed together. When you didn't reply I remained quiet as we finished eating. When the plates were cleared, I returned to the bed intending to revisit the discussion. Your demand to 'lick me now!' made it abundantly clear that you were far from ready to abandon the control I had willingly offered up at the beginning of the week.

"Lay on your back so I can ride your face!"

This latest oral command had my jaw and tongue sore by the time you finally decided to cum despite the fact that I knew without question that you could have easily orgasmed in the first five minutes. It was as though you were considering making the absolute most of this last day and I did everything that was asked to provide you with whatever pleasure you desired. It had become clear at this moment to both of us that were we to enter into an actual committed relationship, this was how it would start and at least in private, this is how it would continue.

I assumed that the balance of the day would be spent pleasing you in any way you requested or demanded. You had finally fully embraced the role of taking what you wanted and needed, and my hormones had boiled over with the pleasure of giving you everything you desired. And so it was a great surprise at the conclusion of our barbequed steak dinner that you announced you would be out for several hours. I was told to make my way to your motorboat at 11 pm and hide in the head.

By midnight you had still not arrived and I began to worry that a future of mutual sexual satisfaction would be relegated to the category of memories and fantasies. The week had officially come to an end and I considered heading for home. It would be tough to go back to solitary masturbation but at least I had a week's full of memories that were more erotic than any experience I had ever previously enjoyed. Doubt was the strongest emotion and I had almost convinced myself to call it a night when suddenly, I heard voices on the dock approaching your boat. I froze and quickly tested the door to the head to make certain I would not be discovered.

There was much laughter and it was obvious from your tone that a certain amount of alcohol had been consumed. It was equally obvious that despite all of the pleasure I had provided you over the past days, you had gone looking for some company from another.

"I've been online for awhile since becoming recently single. However, you are the first guy that I've been attracted to enough to bring to my motorboat so understand that this isn't a regular thing for me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and I found myself in the weirdest situation I had ever imagined but certainly one I had fantasized about on countless occasions.

"I want you to fuck me and I want you to give it the best effort of your life but understand, this might be nothing more than a one-timer and I will need to decide if we are ever going to do this again."

A crack in the door allowed me to watch you move to the v-berth followed by a tall fellow who was trying not to trip over his own feet while following you in dim light while removing his pants. If he wasn't accustomed to a woman who could take what she wanted for sex, he was in for a big surprise. I remained as silent as my beating heart would allow. It took a few minutes until I realized that this fellow must be Mark.

I watched through the small crack in the door as the two of you got naked. It looked very much like one of the early memories I had of taking a non-sailor down to a boat for an evening of raw, passionate sex. I watched as you directed Mark to sit on the edge of the vberth and looked on with envy as you took his cock completely into your mouth. After the first five minutes I heard Mark remark that he finds it very difficult to cum from oral alone. "Let's see about that," was your response and true to the confidence in your voice, it wasn't long before I witnessed Mark's legs flex giving the telltale indication that he was about to cum in your mouth. It was, without question, one of the most sexually erotic experiences I had ever known.

Following Mark's brief recovery, I watched as you lay back on the cushions and lifted your feet to the ceiling of the deck. Mark certainly didn't need any instructions and quickly climbed between your legs and thrust himself to the bottom of your cunt. I watched as his ass flexed with every thrust and thrilled at the sounds of every grunt you emitted as he pushed his cock to your depths.

I couldn't possibly estimate how long your fucking lasted and was too stressed about keeping quiet to pleasure myself. Watching your shared orgasm was every bit as exciting as actually participating. When it was over, you let him know that it had been a great time but that now you had to call it a night for an early morning work meeting. Mark accepted the explanation and made it clear that he would very much like to see you again. As he escorted himself off of the boat, I listened to every identifiable sound to confirm that he had made it to the dock and was clearly on his way.

"I'll call you", was all that was said as the lucky guy stumbled to get himself off the boat. I didn't move even as he was leaving and wondered to myself whether you knew I was here the whole time or whether you had assumed I left when you didn't show up on time as planned. Did you have me here purposely to hear and watch you fucking, or did you conclude that I was gone and had found a new cock to bring you pleasure at least for this night?

The mystery was solved when I heard you call out my name.

"I hope you enjoyed watching me fuck. That guy was pretty good but I only had one orgasm and as you know, I'm a girl that needs many more. As you know, I've only fucked 8 guys -- make that nine after tonight. It's the last day of the crazy week you designed and I'd say its time for a test. If you really like and are ready to embrace the idea of me being in control, lets see if you are serious. I need to get fucked again but I'd really like some oral first. Are you willing to go down right after I've been fucked without a condom?"

It was one thing to have tasted my own cum. I had always been curious of doing so but as exciting as the idea was in my youth, could never actually bring myself to do it post orgasm. I have learned online that this is not an uncommon issue for many men. It was only in my later years that I came to tolerate doing so and was usually done as a test to see if the building excitement of forcing myself to do so could be followed through to completion. Eventually, the idea and the act became routine. It was less about the thrill of it and more about the neatness of the cleanup though thoughts of tasting my own cum always led to excitement.

As for licking your cum filled pussy, I certainly done it willingly over the last week and the thrill was mostly about you making me or at least watching me do it in your presence which was an act I had always fantasized about but could rarely bring myself to do in front of another. Now I was presented with an entirely new adventure and the fact that it wasn't my cum I was about to taste took matters to an entirely different height. The fact that it was the product of your sexual excitement and the incredible thrill any man would feel sliding into your tight canal, pushed the eroticism of the act into the stratosphere.