Submissive Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
I demonstrate my submissive life to friends.
4.5k words
4.63
46.3k
29

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submissive Wife Chapter 6

By

Sheila and Bill

Rhonda and Wayne

My name is Sheila and Bill is my husband and my Dom. I submit to Bill in all regards. He is my master and I respect him as such. We have been living a BDSM lifestyle for two years and we both feel that it took our marriage from being rather dull to one that has extraordinary passion and excitement.

Unfortunately, most people don't understand the Ds relationship and would look down on those that participate in this lifestyle. I have been so much wanting to tell people about our relationship but until I started writing in this forum a couple of months ago, I had not told anyone until a few weeks back when I had lunch with my friend Rhonda. Please read chapter 5 so you will understand how we are where we are today.

Rhonda was shocked, to say the least when I told her that I submit to my husband. At the same time, I don't think she knew that that meant. We had been out the night before with her and her husband Wayne. They knew something was different but were not sure what. The only real outward sign of my submission is the collar that I was wearing. But who was to know that it meant more than simply a fashion statement?

My name is Rhonda, my dear friend Sheila asked me to tell her readers what occurred from the time she and I had lunch to when we met the following evening as couples.

Wayne, my husband, and I knew something was different between Sheila and Bill. On the outside, Sheila had always been a flirt but never over the top. She had always dressed nicely but typically a little more conservatively than she was the evening that we had all gone out. It was not uncommon for her to wear a mini skirt but it would have never been paired with stockings and a garter belt. Instead, It would have always been pantyhose and I assure you, a pair of panties.

The other thing that caught us off guard was the pierced nipples. We don't think she had piercings when we last saw her but if she did, she did a much better job of hiding them. On this particular evening, it was obvious that they were meant to be seen. At first, we thought that seeing her pink bra through her white blouse was just an oversite but we now think it was very carefully thought out and that it was intended to be just sheer enough to see the bra and the nipple rings under it.

Then there is that neckless, well, what I thought was a just a very pretty sterling neckless, I found out was a locked collar that identified ownership, her husband's ownership of her.

When I got back to the hotel, I could not wait to tell Wayne. As soon as he walked in the door, I announced to him, "I found out what is going on with Sheila and Bill, she is his submissive, he is dominating her. He tells her what to do and she does it."

Wayne was like, "slow down, what are you talking about, is she in any danger?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Shelia told me, their marriage was dull as shit so they decided to do this BDSM thing that includes her being submissive and him being dominant. He tells her what to wear and she asks permission for everything. She is his slave and she appeared to be loving it."

I went on to say, "While I was waiting for you, I went on the internet and to do some research. BDSM involves stuff like bondage and discipline with things like flogs and whips. Sheila told me she likes being tied up while Bill flogs her naked ass. She said there are rules and he will always follow the rules, she claims even though he holds the flog and it is striking her ass, she is the one in control."

Wayne just sat there listening. I suspected he knew more about this kind of a relationship than he was letting on.

"She told me that I was the only person she had ever told other than the thousands of people that read her stories on some erotic writing website. She said she trusted me to not go spreading gossip about her sucking her husband's dick every time he orders. I told her that I would not tell anyone and she smiled telling me I was full of shit because I could not wait to tell Wayne. She said she wanted me to tell you. She said, she wanted to have us over to their house and that she would like to be in her submissive role the entire time. She even called Bill to ask his permission, he of course approved."

Wayne thought for a second and said, "That might be one hell of an awkward fucking evening." I agreed but I am also dying to find out more about this.

By now I was so horny from this sexy talk, all I wanted to do was get fucked. In no time we were both naked fucking like bunnies. As usual, it lasted about five minutes and we were in the same old position that we usually fuck in. It was good but I think the word Sheila used was vanilla. Could we be missing something?

This is Sheila again. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to be in my submissive role tonight with friends coming over, I am so looking forward for someone to see firsthand where our relationship has gone. When I got home from lunch my pussy was aching for attention and Bill was not home. One of our strictest rules is that I am not allowed to orgasm without Bill's approval. I have to admit, today, I broke the rule. When I got home, I stripped my clothes off in the playroom and while sitting in Bills chair with my legs up in the air I rubbed my clit to a frenzied orgasm in no time. Oh, fuck it felt so fucking good, but I knew, I was obligated to tell Bill of my indiscretion.

When Bill arrived home only a few minutes later, I met him at the door. I was nude except for my collar with a heavy chain leash and since I knew he was going to punish me, I brought along my favorite flog.

When I opened the door for him, he immediately smiled when he saw me naked with the flog. He said, "Am I to assume you have misbehaved?"

I told him. "Yes sir. I was so excited about telling someone how I serve you that I could not help myself."

He said, "What did you do."

He knew dam well what I did but he wanted me to tell him. "I'm sorry sir, I masturbated and had an orgasm without your permission. I am so sorry sir, my pussy was aching, I needed to have relief, and now, I am willing to take my punishment. "

He told me how disappointed he was with me and told me to get in the Humble position. In this position, the sub gets on her knees and puts her head down on her crossed arms with her ass as high in the air as possible. I was expecting to feel the flog on my ass any time but instead, Bill sat down on the chair behind me taking in the full view of my rosebud and my pussy. He said, "Stick your fingers in your used cunt and masturbate again."

I was a little surprised at this punishment because Bill knows how much I like pleasuring myself in front of him. It didn't take long before my fingers were drenched in my pussy juice and it must have been obvious that I was enjoying myself.

All of a sudden out of nowhere, I felt the flog sting my ass than a few seconds, it hit me again, then again, he was not hitting me hard but it was snap after snap. This turned into deep pleasure and it drove me to an intense orgasm. He continued with the flog after my orgasm subsided and said, do it again. My cunt was so hot all I had to do was touch it and I was cumming again. He finished the flogging with about six good smacks that left my ass on fire but feeling oh so fucking good.

He said, "Stand up and prepare to be inspected."

I stood before him naked with my fingers laced behind my head. He looked at my ass and commented on how red it was then he asked how it felt.

I said, "My ass feels amazing sir, thank you for punishing me."

Bill said, "I own you tonight in every regard and you will to do as I was told or the consequences would be severe." I was so excited by this because I know that he would never violate our contract in regards to what I was expected to do or the punishment I could receive. He told me to go shower and that my clothes would be waiting for me in the playroom.

I said, "Yes sir, would you like to use me for your pleasure before I go?"

He thought for a second and pointed toward the couch. This told me he wanted me to kneel on the couch with my ass in the air. Once I was in position Bill dropped his pants and drove his stiff cock deep into my pussy. He must have enjoyed my exhibition from when he got home because it only took a couple minutes for him to drop his load of cum in me.

He said, "That felt good, thank you, now squeeze that cum out into your hand and lick it off."

I, being the good submissive that I am, did exactly as I was told. He gave me a kiss, tasting the cocktail that was on my lips and said, "Now, off to the shower."

I was not sure yet what Bill was going to give me to wear but It would be ok with me if he told me to wear anything from a cocktail dress to being naked the entire evening. I considered asking him If it would be ok if I dressed like a street whore but what I wear is up to him so I chose not to comment. I just thought dressing like a whore might be fun.

After my shower, I went into the playroom to find one of the most beautiful little black dresses I have ever seen. It was a lightweight fabric that had some stretch with a deep plunging V-neck, skinny shoulder straps, and a wrap skirt that rose up in the front. Very sexy and form-fitting. It allowed me to flaunt my best assets from every direction without being nude. He had laid out a pair of fishnet suspender hose and a tiny black G-string, along with a pair of sexy black heels.

My nail polish was to be red and tonight I was to wear a solid silver collar that locks in place with a loop in the front. This is not only a beautiful piece of jewelry but unlike most day collars, it is strong enough that it can be used as a play collar. He chose silver nipple rings that dangled leaving a clear outline through my dress.

When I came out for inspection he was obviously please with his selections and complimented me on how sexy I looked. He asked me to bend forward and was please with how the dress fell allowing my breasts to be exposed. He asked me to walk around the room and was equally pleased with the fact that my stocking tops would occasionally peak out. I thanked him and reminded him that I am here to serve him and will do as he wishes to make this a fun and exciting evening. But I also reminded him, that our contract specifically forbids anyone else touching me or having sex without mutual agreement.

He smiles and said, "Not to worry my sub, that cunt is mine, I know the rules and would never do anything to jeopardize our lifestyle."

Rhonda and Wayne were due any time and I don't know if I was more nervous or aroused. Finally, there was a knock at the front door that announced their arrival. When they came in it was a bit awkward, we exchanged hugs and kisses but the conversation was tense at best. Rhonda was dressed a bit sexier than the day before. She was wearing a short summer romper that left her legs beautifully exposed. It had a halter top that dipped down low allowing her black bra to peak out. It was the kind of outfit that you would be right on the edge of being proper at a family picnic. It was what I would call sexy but not too sexy.

Bill said, "Sheila, please get drinks for everyone."

I responded with an upbeat, "Yes sir. What would you guys like?"

We agreed that a bottle of wine would be a great start so I headed off to the kitchen returning with the wine and four glasses. We headed out to the backyard deck where everyone but me sat down. I poured the wine and served it to our guests. I made it a point to not full the glasses so I would have to serve our guests more often. Bill had told me that I should feel free to display my breasts so I made it a point to bend forward a little more than needed. I don't think they got a full view but Wayne was particularly interested.

Once everyone was served, I asked Bill, "May I sit?" He just nodded his head and I snuggled down next to him. As I sat, my dress of course rose up exposing my stocking tops. By now, I have to admit, I was on fire and I felt sexy as hell.

Bill finally broke the ice, asking Wayne, "Did she tell you about our special relationship."

Wayne responded, "Yes she did and I have to admit, I'm not sure I understand and I want to learn more about it but if it works for you guys, I'm excited for you."

Rhonda said, "We both knew something had changed but were not sure what it was until I had shared our secret. We were both a little taken back by the whole thing, to say the least. But the more I learn the more excited I get."

Bill said, "Rather than telling you about the lifestyle we thought it would be more fun to show you what it is like to be in a Ds relationship."

By now everyone's wine was getting low and I asked Bill, "May I refresh everyone's wine" and he responded with a nod.

Rhonda said, "I'll get this round"

Bill stopped her, saying "Sheila will get it."

I could have filled everyone's glass without getting up but being the good sub that I am, I followed the proper protocol of getting up and putting myself on display.

Bill said, "Go get your leash before you sit back down."

I responded, "Yes sir." Retuning with my assigned leash I knelt down in front of him allowing him to put it on me without him needed to reach. I said, "Thank you."

Bill said, "Good girl, now you may sit on the floor in front of me." I did as I was told even though now there was no hiding my stocking tops and Wayne and Rhonda had a clear shot under my skirt and down my top every time I moved.

The evening went on like this for a couple of hours, the conversation got fun and easy and I continued serving our guests taking care of their needs. In not too much time the fact that I was the slave didn't seem to matter to anyone, we were all just having fun like we always have.

I was serving another round of drinks when I tripped and spilled wine on Rhonda's lap. It was not a big deal but we had to get her outfit rinsed out or it would stain. She and I went into the bedroom where she slipped her romper off revealing a beautiful matching black bra and panty set. I commented on how sexy she looked and gave her a black satin robe to wear while her clothes in the washer.

When she and I returned to the guys they admired her outfit. In reality, it covered more than the outfit that we had just thrown in the washer.

I served everyone another round of drinks and before asking Bill if I could sit down, I told him that I was clumsy with Rhonda's drink and I am willing to accept my punishment. Bill smiled and said, "I have trained you well haven't I. "

Rhonda asked, "Why would you be punished for such a little thing?"

I said "because it is my responsibility to serve Bill and I disappointed him by spilling the drink on you."

Rhonda said, "It was no big deal and to let it go."

Bill said, "No, Sheila is correct, she should be punished. You have to understand, punishment is not a brutal attack, the punishment must always fit the crime. "

So, in this case, I would expect the punishment to be minor and if truth be told, I enjoy the punishment when it is minor.

I told Bill, "I'm sorry for spilling the drink on Rhonda, I am prepared for whatever punishment you feel is appropriate."

Bill said, "Very well. Shall we all go to the playroom? Rhonda, please take Sheila's leash and she will lead the way."

The playroom is adorned with a love seat, an overstuffed chair, and a straight back wooden chair. Along with a big TV on the wall. You could sit in the playroom and not be the least bit aware of what we use it for. However, if you look closely, you will find things like hooks fastened securely to the walls and in places like, just under the front of the love seat slightly out of view. Then there is the toy closet with the locking door.

Rhonda and Wayne sat on the love seat and Bill took his seat in the overstuffed chair. Bill told me to assume the inspection position. I immediately did as I was told and stood in the middle of the room with my fingers laced behind my head and my feet spread to shoulder width. Each of them had a drink in their hand and Bill proposed a toast to our BDSM lifestyle. They all raised their glasses and took a sip as I stood before them.

Bill asked Wayne, "Would you like her to remove my dress?"

Of Course, he wanted me to but he said, "No that would not be necessary, she doesn't have to."

Then Rhonda chimed in, "Yes she does, she spilled my drink." Rhonda had figured out that I was into this and was having more fun than they were.

Bill said, "Take your dress off then get back in position." I did as I was told and, in a flash, I was back in position wearing my suspender hose, G-string, my collar, and my nipple rings.

Rhonda commented on my nipple rings asking how bad it hurt when they were done. I started to answer and the look on Bill's face reminded me that when a sub is in an inspection position, she must have permission to speak. I immediately stopped talking and bowed my head.

Bill told me to get my cuffs. I opened the closet door and revealed for the first time our collection of bondage and discipline equipment. Both Rhonda and Bill were speechless and could not take their eyes off of our collection. I took two leather cuffs off their hook and proceeded to put them on my wrists. Then I got two leather leads and hooked them to the cuffs and connected the other end of one lead to an inconspicuous hook that was in the wall.

Bill told Wayne that I would need help connecting the other lead. This time Wayne didn't hesitate, he jumped up and secured my other hand.

Since we have a no touch by others rule, Bill got up and pulled the strings on my G-string leaving me exposed to our friends. By now I was so excited I could feel the wetness from my pussy running down my legs. I will admit I was a little embarrassed when Rhonda pointed out my predicament drawing full attention to my pussy.

Bill said, "The only thing missing is her ankle cuffs. Rhonda, would you like to get them from the closet?"

Rhonda stood in awe looking at the stuff in our sex closet admiring pretty much every type of sex toy you can imagine. She took out a pair of ankle cuffs that already had leads attached. She got on her knees and secured the cuffs on my ankles than tied them off to two hooks that are located near the floor forcing me to spread my legs wider.

Here I am, standing with my hands and feet bound wearing nothing but a pair of suspender stockings and a collar while my husband and friends sit comfortable drinking wine talking about how well behave when I'm restrained.

Bill started the conversation about what my punishment should be. Wayne said, "Don't you think she has been humiliated enough already."

Rhonda said, "That's easy for you to say, it was not you who got spilled on, I think we need to teach her to be more careful."

Bill got up and went to the closet and came out with a magic wand and a harness saying that this should get us started.

Rhonda said, "I thought you were going to punish her, that little thing is pure pleasure."

Bill asked Rhonda, "How many times in a row have you gotten off with yours? I'm assuming you have one."

Rhonda said, "Every girl needs one of those.....twice, maybe three times. "

Bill said, "Could you do six."

Rhonda responded, "Fuck no. "

Bill wrapped the harness around my waist and through my crotch than put the wand in its holster.

As soon as he turned it on, I was in heaven but I knew in the next ten or fifteen minutes I would be having orgasm after orgasm in front of our friends.

Bill sat back down so he could watch me squirm through who knows how many. Rhonda commented on the harness saying that she had never seen anything like that.

Bill grinned and said, "Welcome to the world of BDSM."

As I expected it didn't take long before I was an orgasm spectacle. The first three were heaven and then it began to become too much. By the time the sixth one had passed and the seventh was building Bill turned it off letting me catch my breath and regain my composure.

12