Subroutine Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if from a great distance away, Harper heard Amia wolf-whistle. "Wow Harper," the maniacal girl taunted. "You're dropping easy. Cmon, where's all the spirit you were showing earlier? Where's the fire? Honestly, I'm disappointed."

Despite the soporific waves of pleasure and hypnosis that were battering her mind, Harper's hands balled into fists. Amia's cruel taunts were lighting a fire in her, allowing her to banish her earlier despair. Maybe she was going to lose, Harper thought to herself grimly, but she wasn't going to lose like this. She wasn't going to go down easy. She wasn't going to give Amia the satisfaction. Amia was a monster, and Harper longed for nothing more than the chance to wipe that vicious smirk off the girl's face. And if she couldn't do that, she could at least deny her the pleasure of victory for as long as possible.

"Oh yes, that's it!" Amia simpered, sensing Harper's fresh resolve. She was clearly in a frenzy of lust and excitement. "Show me a good fight. It just makes it so much hotter to see you fail."

Harper just growled in response. Despite her newfound determination, there seemed to be nothing she could use to rally herself. No sight, no thought, no feeling. The experience of being sealed inside the brainwashing device was all-consuming. Pieces of her mind - her memories, her emotions, her free desires - were falling away from her, being drawn into the spiraling vortex that dominated her vision. Blinded by the device, all her other senses were heightened as they strained to determine what was going on around her. But that only worked against Harper, especially as the drones became more and more insistent in their attempts to pleasure her.

"Ah!" Harper moaned, the breathless exclamation of pleasure escaping from her lips before she could steel herself. A drone had just run a single finger down the front of her panties, teasing her uncomfortably needy pussy underneath. At the same time, other drones were simply stroking and planting kisses along her bare skin, on her legs, her stomach, her shoulders, her arms - everywhere. The way they were pampering her should have been easy to ignore, but to Harper's oversensitive body and increasingly-brainwashed mind, each kiss and each touch was like fire. They set off sparks that raced across her skin, making her chest heave and her body grow warm and desperate. One drone, standing behind her, reached over her shoulders to pull her bra aside and began massaging her breasts. The feeling of latex-covered fingertips on her hard, swollen nipples had Harper moaning with each breath. It was already too much, and it had barely started. Harper tossed her head from side to side, but there was no escaping the pleasure or the spiral.

But, she quickly learned, this was still only the beginning. It wasn't long before the drone between her legs was finished with simply teasing her over her panties. Harper gasped as she felt her underwear being removed, and let out a high-pitched, shamefully lewd whine as her pussy throbbed at being exposed to the open air. She had no time at all to gather herself before she felt the drone press its warm lips against her and start eating her out. Harper saw white. The pleasure that had been inflicted on her before was nothing compared to this. She let out moan after moan as the pleasure hit her in waves, making it feel like her whole body was simply melting away. She writhed helplessly, pulling against the ropes binding her with all the strength she had, but it was useless. The pleasurable torture she was being subjected to had made her as weak as a kitten. Her muscles were heavy and useless. Harper felt herself teetering on the brink, her mind already about to shatter. 7005's words were echoing from everywhere. Obedience was inevitable. Obedience was inevitable. Obedience was inevitable.

"Come on, Harper," Amia urged. It was obvious just from her voice that she was touching herself. "Let me see you break. I want you to break for me."

This time, there was no retort Harper could offer. She didn't have the strength to clench her fists. There were no more reserves of willpower for her to dredge up. There was nothing. There was only the spiral. Harper realized she could no longer clearly picture the room around her. It had simply faded away, her memories warping and distorting more and more the longer she spent staring into the flickering hypnotic image that was right before her eyes. She wasn't sure she could picture anything else. There was only the spiral. Obedience was inevitable. She longed for it; she longed to let the spiral empty her mind and fill her up again with nothing but obedience. She was starting to forget why she was fighting. The spiral had taken that from her too, draining it away into its endless vortex. Harper knew obedience would feel so good. Obedience was pleasure, and whatever reasons she was holding on to were rapidly being eroded by the remorseless pleasure the drones were inflicting on her. There were hands all over her body, all of them sleek and smooth and skilled, and mouths too. The drone tongue-fucking her cunt was unbelievably good. Harper felt like she was being fucked by a machine. It was remorseless, not allowing her even a single moment to recover. She was sure she'd already cum, probably multiple times, but she could no longer tell. The pleasure was too constant, too overwhelming. Her nerves fried from over-stimulation, each touch seemed to fold and meld together, forming a single wave of pleasure that made her body pulse and throb in time to the flickering of the spiral. Harper couldn't stop imagining herself sinking into a deep, black pool of liquid latex that would coat her skin in rubber and permanently transform her into the drone she was starting to long to be. The spiral was everything. The spiral was pleasure. Obedience was inevitable.

"Yes!" Amia moaned. "So close! So fucking close!"

"Yes!" Harper repeated. She didn't know what she was agreeing to, she just knew she wanted more. More pleasure. More hypnosis. More brainwashing. Her body was hungry for it now. She'd never felt so needy. However many times she came, it wasn't enough. It would never be enough. Deep down, she knew that the only thing that could satisfy her now was the bliss that eternal, inescapable mindlessness would bring. The spiral had given her that desire, and now the overwhelmed remnants of her own mind were working against her, betraying her attempts to struggle. Harper felt so good. She felt so hot. The lust roaring through her was burning away the final vestiges of her free will.

"Obedience is pleasure," Amia said. "Say it, Harper. I know you want to."

"O-obedience... is... ah!" Harper just barely managed to pull back, turning her words of submission into a moan, but she could still feel the mantra on her lips, ready to slip out the moment she dropped her guard. She was so tired of fighting. Chillingly, after a few moments, she heard all the drones surrounding her start to echo the mantra, their robotic voices forming a seductive chorus even as they continued to bring her mind to the edge of shattering with pleasure.

"This is it, Harper," Amia mocked. "Just a few more moments. I can tell. It's time for you to say goodbye."

Harper slumped. She knew Amia was right. She couldn't hold out any longer. Her body was giving in. It was at its limit. She was no longer writhing and struggling, but merely passively accepting what was being done to her, responding with nothing but the occasional twitch whenever the drone between her legs managed to reach her g-spot with its tongue. At any moment, she knew, she would cum one final time and the pleasure would rise to such an intense crescendo it would make her white out, and when she woke up again she would be remade and remolded into a different person, with different memories and a secret, overriding impulse to serve whoever her programming told her to serve. There was no stopping it. The spiral was too powerful, and it was all around her. Within the brainwashing device, there was no escape. Obedience was inevitable. When she thought about that, and about what she would become as a drone, Harper realized she had only one true regret. There was only one thing she couldn't let go of: she hadn't been able to save Lori.

"L-Lori," Harper began. Simply speaking took great effort, her sluggish thoughts making it almost impossible for her to form a coherent sentence. She wasn't sure why it was so important to her to try. Lori couldn't hear her. Only 7005 could. But still, she had to try. "I'm s-sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't get you out. I-I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise."

Harper heard Amia snort with derision, but she ignored it. Within the brainwashing device, her eyes started to roll back into her head as the hypnosis finally claimed her. Harper was glad to be able to sink into the brainwashing at last. At least she'd put up a decent fight. Maybe now she would finally know peace. But before the end, a familiar voice, suddenly filled with emotion once more, roused her from the trance.

"No!"

Before she truly knew what was going on, Harper felt the brainwashing device being unfastened and lifted off her head from behind her. The laboratory around her returned into view, though she was so dizzy it was all spinning. The first thing she saw was Amia's face, filled with shock and dismay. The second thing, as she craned her neck back to see what had happened, was Lori, staring down at her with a determined yet happy expression on her face.

"Hey Harper," Lori said. "Let's get the fuck out of here."

12