Substitute for Blindfolded Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of swimming around and relaxing, she got out of the water and headed towards her clothes. She realized that she didn't bring a towel and laughed quietly to herself. Lacey just put her shirt and shorts back on and headed back. Her clothes were uncomfortable on the walk back, but the heat was helping to dry her off already.

As she stepped onto the porch, out of nowhere, Brad said. "You're out late!" with a smile.

Lacey nearly fell over she was so surprised. "I... I didn't think anyone was up."

Brad was sitting on the steps to the porch, but there were no lights on so he was hard to see. It took Lacey a moment for her eyes to focus in on his shadow.

"Jenny fell asleep pretty quick, but I couldn't sleep so I just came out here. Did you go swimming?"

"What? Why?" Lacey said defensively.

Brad put his hands up in surrender and said, "Your hair looks wet and it just sounds like a great idea. It's so hot tonight."

Standing in the open path in front of the cabin, the moon allowed a Brad a better view than Lacey. He could clearly see the way her shirt clung to her body making it almost translucent. Her nipples poked through the thin wet material leaving little to the imagination. It made Brad think back to that day so long ago now. She was just so gorgeous that any man or woman could appreciate her.

Calming down, she said, "Yeah, it was incredible. That river just feels so clean and refreshing."

"You want to go back and go with me?" Brad asked. He knew that what happened was a one time thing and he could never talk about it so instead, he hoped to just enjoy the sight of her a little bit longer.

Lacey felt a lump in her throat. Alone with Brad? She wasn't sure that was a good idea.

"Come on." Brad said standing up. He stepped off the porch and next to Lacey. She felt so tiny next to him.

"I should probably get to bed." Lacey said with no confidence in her voice.

"Come on! Please? Don't make me go out in the woods alone!"

Brad took Lacey's hand and gently tugged her back the way she had just come from. Lacey reluctantly followed him. She was so worried about being alone with him that she had totally forgotten that she didn't have anything to swim in.

When they got to the swimming area, Brad pulled his shirt off and stepped out of his sandals. He was wearing shorts and started walking into the water.

"You coming?" Brad asked looking back at her.

"Um, no thanks. I'll just wait here." She said realizing her predicament.

Brad put his hands on his hips and gave her a funny look. "Get your butt in here."

"I can't... I don't have..."

Brad had no clue what she was talking about. "What are you talking about?"

"I don't have a swimsuit on." Lacey said standing in an open path at the edge of the water.

Looking at Lacey's see-through shirt, he knew there was nothing for her to wear, but it just hit him that she had gone nude. "Oh! You went skinny dipping!" With a wicked smile.

"You want me to leave you here?" Lacey said in a mock-threatening tone.

"No, no. Okay. Then you leave only one solution."

"What solution?" Lacey asked.

Brad walked up to Lacey. Looked her in the eye, reached down, unsnapped his shorts and let them fall to the ground. Lacey's jaw dropped in surprise, but before she could react any more Brad ran back into the water and dived in.

"Wow! This is great! Come on." He said splashing in the water.

Lacey sat there with her jaw still hanging open.

"Don't leave me hanging here!" Brad said with a wink.

"No, way. Forget it."

"Come on, you were out here just a few minutes ago!"

Lacey was about to say that he wasn't going to get to see her naked, but then realized that he had already seen her naked. Then thought about the two people sleeping in the cabin. "Fuck it."

Throwing caution to the wind, Lacey remained facing Brad and pulled her shirt over her head. Since her body was still mostly wet, her breasts stuck to the shirt and they dropped with a bounce as she pulled her shirt off. Lacey bent down and pulled her shorts off. A rush of adrenaline came over her as she walked directly in and dove under the refreshing water. She wasn't sure how much Brad could actually see in the night, but she felt completely exposed. The rush she felt now was nothing compared to earlier.

Neither of them talked for several minutes while they both paddled around. Each trying to sneak peaks at each other and playing dumb when they would catch each other looking. Even with a clear moonlit sky and clear water, neither could see much of anything. The excitement of being in the water together, knowing each other to be naked was electric though.

"Thank you." Brad said breaking the silence.

"For what?"

"Keeping me company."

Lacey wasn't sure what to say so she just asked if he was ready to head back. The way he looked at her made her hungry for nothing that food could feed. She decided that things had gone far enough. While it was really exciting, she knew nothing could ever happen between them. She looked away from him, walked out of the water and started putting her clothes back on trying not to think about any consenquences. When she finished putting her shirt on, she had caught a glimpse of Brad sneaking a peek.

Brad had bent over to pull his shorts up when Lacey noticed the huge erection he was trying to stuff into his shorts. She blushed and turned away immediately trying not to imagine herself sucking on it.

"You about ready?" She asked still trying to get the image out of her head.

"Uh yeah, one sec... Okay, I'm ready."

They walked back to the cabin without a word and went into their separate rooms. It took Lacey two hours to go to sleep trying to think about something else.

****

The next day was the hottest yet. They spent the entire day down at the swimming hole either swimming or lounging on the bank. They had wheeled a cooler down and everyone had spent the entire day drinking.

Lacey did everything she could to not think about the night before. Neither her or Brad had said a word about it. Still, Lacey found herself proud of how she looked in her bikini in daylight. While Jenny had the tighter, athletic figure, her tits were smaller than Lacey's and it was something, maybe the only thing she felt like she had over Jenny. She knew she was getting looks from both Brad and Jon, but pretended to not notice.

When they finally made it back to the cabin, they ate snacks instead of making a meal in their drunken state. Brad and Jon went to bed first and Jenny and Lacey teased them for being lightweights. The girls took two more shots of tequila before sitting back on the couch. Lacey's head felt like it was starting to spin.

"I think I better go to bed." Lacey said to Jenny.

When Jenny didn't respond she looked over to find Jenny out cold on the couch. Lacey got up and went to get a bottle of water from the fridge. She drank the whole bottle in one sitting. Her head was still spinning, but she hoped that it would help in the morning. Lacey turned out the light and headed to her room. It was still hot, so Lacey pulled her clothes off in the dark room and threw them on the floor and climbed onto the bed.

"Mmm. About time. I was starting to wonder what was taking you so long." Jon said rolling over to face her in the dark. Lacey's head was spinning, but she swore that it sounded more like Brad. Suddenly his lips pressed against hers which was quickly followed by his tongue exploring her mouth. Maybe she should drink more! He pulled Lacey's head to him while he continued kissing her moving his mouth down to her neck.

Ohh, yes. She loved that and felt her pussy getting wet. While one hand held Lacey's head, his other hand explored her body. Firmly rubbing each breast, down her stomach to her pussy. He began to rub her clit in a peculiar way that just felt so amazing!

Lacey felt like her body start to shudder in pleasure, when suddenly it hit her.

"Brad!" She yelped and her body convulsed into an orgasm that made her lose control and she screamed in pleasure.

"Yeah, Baby." He said passionately before engulfing her mouth with his tongue again.

It felt so good, but Lacey knew she needed to stop. She decided that she would stop him as soon as he got his tongue out of her mouth.

Brad's hand went back to her clit. Lacey's mind wondered what was he doing with his hand? It was incredible! She tried to look down, but it was so dark that she couldn't see anything at all. Her hips began to involuntary buck into his hand. Instead of allowing another orgasm, Brad moved his head down between her legs and began licking her pussy while playing with her clit.

Part of Lacey wanted to tell him to stop, but all that came out of her mouth was, "OHH, YES!" Her body began to tremble and shake as another orgasm hit. She could feel her juices gushing from her pussy. That wasn't like her to cum that hard, but it felt incredible.

"Damn, Jenny. I've never seen you cum like that before!" He said climbing back up over Lacey kissing every inch of her.

As he kissed his way back over Lacey's body, she thought, "He doesn't know?"

At that moment, Lacey felt pressure against her pussy. Her pussy was so wet that her body did not put up much resistance as his cock slid in. Still, his dick was so thick that she could feel every inch massage her pussy.

"Oh, baby. You feel so tight tonight!" Brad whispered into her ear.

Lacey didn't know what to do or say, but her body wasn't letting her go anywhere as her mind focused on the thick head of his cock massage her pussy in places that had never been reached. She found herself meeting his thrusts willing him deeper.

Suddenly, Brad pulled his dick out with a wet "pop". Lacey immediately felt empty and her hips moved in an effort to fill it back up. Instead, she felt his hands on her hips and flipped her over with her face down into the pillow. He then pulled her ass up until she put her knees underneath her. Moments later, Lacey felt his thick mushroom head pushing against her waiting cunt. Despite him only being out of her for a few seconds, she felt like he was spreading her open all over again.

Using long slow strokes from behind, Lacey found herself pushing back to meet his thrusts. Each stroke bringing new waves of pleasure to Lacey who was beginning to lose control again. She pushed herself back harder and faster. Wet slapping noises filled the small room. Lacey heard herself moaning out in pleasure as the tension inside her built up. Brad met her thrusts with equal fervor.

Lacey could barely contain herself ready for her orgasm to bring relief when she heard Brad grunt and then felt his already thick cock expand in her pussy creating a sensation that sent her own pussy into contractions. Brad moaned as his cock began to pulse while Lacey's pussy squeezed it while releasing her own fluids. Lacey felt her pussy flood with hot cum as Brad's throbbing cock erupted. She could feel the warm juices dripping from her pussy with each thrust.

Brad's thrusts slowed to a stop and then he pulled out with gobs of cum draining out. He collapsed next to Lacey and put his arm over her and quietly said, "Wow".

Lacey remained frozen with wild emotions, but unsure what to do. She waited until she was pretty sure Brad was asleep to get up and gather her clothes. As quietly as possible, she put her clothes back on and left the room. As soon as she left the room, she realized that she had gone into the wrong bedroom! Guilt washed over Lacey as she stood frozen in the dark cabin. She went to check on Jenny who was still in the exact spot that she was in when Lacey left her. She then went into her room where she couldn't see anything either, but could hear the familiar sound of Jon's breathing.

Laying down on the bed, Lacey left her clothes on this time. While the events of the past two days were running through her mind, she was trying to figure out how this happened. As she dozing off, she decided that maybe it had just been her turn to get him back.

Now they were even.

12