Suburban Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face was flushed, my lips were parted, and my eyes were alive with sexual hunger.

The way I was bound forced me to pull my shoulders back and thrust my chest forward as if I were inviting people to play with my nipples. In this posture my abdominal muscles looked sexier somehow. They were certainly more on display, almost as if I were a slave on the auction block, showing off my physical assets to their best advantage.

My cock was painfully hard and erect as if demanding attention. I was powerless to make my cock go soft again, broadcasting my sexual arousal to anyone who cared to look.

Looking over my shoulder, I got a look at how red my ass was. Nari had done a cruel and thorough job of spanking me, and the red blotches on my tender ass made me proud somehow. It was a testament to just how deeply I had sunk into the slave mindset that felt pride at how my boyfriend had left my ass so red and stinging.

When I first arrived in Fairhaven, I was a conventional male with conventional sexual desires. Then I met Darya, Nari and a variety of unconventional people. I was seduced and corrupted by the people in this town and now I had dark sexual fantasies about being made helpless, exhibited naked in front of strangers, and subjected to painful punishments that left me in agony.

I got so lost in my reverie that I didn't even register the sound of the apartment door being opened or the footsteps in the hallway.

"Nari," a female voice called out from the hallway, "Scott? Is anybody here?"

I recognized the voice. It was Cassandra. Like Nari and me, Cassandra was a ballet dancer with the Chandler Theatre. She was aware of my bondage and discipline proclivities and was sometimes invited to watch when Nari did cruel things to my naked body. Nari had also put her in charge of waxing me and keeping my body smooth and hairless.

"I'm in here," I called out to Cassandra, and then I tore my eyes away from my alluring reflection, "Nari went out shopping. It's just you and me."

Cassandra ambled cheerfully into the bedroom and she openly examined my naked body from head to toe and then from toe to head. She took her time, enjoying the view. Nari had made it clear that I wasn't allowed to have any modesty around her, and she was free to ogle me all she wanted. As his slave, I wasn't supposed to argue or complain about such things. I was to bare my naked body to Nari's friends and acquaintances without complaint.

Cassandra was attractive in her own right. As a ballet dancer she was trained mercilessly by choreographers and she had a tiny waist, dancer's legs, firm abs, sculpted buttocks, and excellent muscle tone all across her svelte body.

Cassandra licked her lips and studied my naked body at her leisure, and then she glanced at my reflection in the mirror and noticed Nari's cruel handiwork all over my sculpted buttocks and the backs of my thighs.

"Your bottom," Cassandra exclaimed excitedly, "it's all red!"

"Yes," I agreed, "Nari spanked me."

Cassandra ordered me to turn around and then she stepped forward to get a closer look. She ran her hands across my ass and the backs of my thighs. She was gentle but enthusiastic as she touched me everywhere, exploring every curve of my reddened backside.

"Did you do anything to deserve a spanking?" Cassandra inquired as she felt me up.

"Nothing," I replied, "nothing other than have a firm, perfectly shaped ass that constantly calls out for attention."

"That is so sexy," Cassandra replied, and I sucked air in through my teeth as she painfully squeezed my right buttock, "You and Nari make for such an adorable couple. I'm so happy to be part of your inner circle of friends."

When Nari first invited Cassandra to be part of our bondage and discipline lifestyle, I think she was only interested in seeing me naked. However, since then, she seems to have developed a fondness for seeing me helpless, humiliated and punished. I think Nari and I have corrupted her.

Cassandra then stood up and faced me. She reached out for my nipples and teased then for several seconds. I was naked and helpless to defend myself, so I stood there stoically as Cassandra toyed with my nipples and brought about tingling sensations that caused my cock to twitch.

I moaned and thought about asking Cassandra to stop. My nipples had become extremely sensitive and responsive over the past few months and nowadays playing with them has a remarkable effect on my libido. If she continued to stimulate them, I wasn't sure what would happen. Could a man achieve sexual climax from having his nipples continuously stimulated? I wasn't sure, but the things Cassandra was doing to my nipples were causing my cock to throb.

Before I could make a decision on what I should do, there was a knock on the door and Cassandra released her hold on my nipples.

"I guess we should go see who that is," Cassandra said,

I would have been willing to stay in the bedroom while Cassandra answered the door, however, she grabbed the stainless-steel ring on the front of my slave collar and pulled me forward. I suppose I could have struggled, but Nari and others had conditioned me to be submissive and accommodating. As Cassandra yanked on my ring and pulled me forward, I followed.

Being led, naked and bound through my own apartment was a new experience for me, although I was willing to bet this wasn't the last time it would happen. Nari was always looking for ways to humiliate me and make me feel more submissive. This was exactly the sort of thing he would enjoy perpetrating on me.

Like some sort of performance artist, Cassandra made a melodramatic show of opening the door and stepping aside. She did it slowly, to build up the suspense, and when the door was fully open, my naked body was blatantly on display for the person at the threshold.

The person who had knocked was named Vince. He was one of my neighbors from the first floor. He was eighteen years old and a student at Fairhaven University. We'd spoken occasionally and he had borrowed money from me in the past as he was sometimes short on funds at the end of the month. He was a nice guy, and he was always good about paying me back, although we weren't exactly close friends and he had never seen me naked before.

Vince's eyes went wide, and he froze in place. Cassandra had obviously shocked him by putting my naked body on display and for several seconds he seemed to be incapable of speech.

When he finally regained the ability to form words, he asked, "Have I come at a bad time?"

Cassandra was enjoying my embarrassment and Vince's confusion too much to let the encounter end, so she said, "Not at all. Not as all. Scott just isn't allowed to wear clothes anymore when he's at home. It's not a big deal."

Vince looked past Cassandra, made eye contact with me and asked, "Scott, what's going on?"

I sighed heavily. In my opinion, Vince was too young and innocent to be exposed to my BDSM lifestyle, but Cassandra had forced the issue, so I tried to muddle through as best I could.

"I'm in a bondage and discipline relationship," I explained to Vince, "The guy who lives with me has turned me into his sex slave. I have to do whatever he says."

"And that includes being naked all the time," Cassandra quickly added.

Vince seemed uncomfortable with my nudity, however, Cassandra managed to coax him inside somehow and then asked him what he wanted.

He had dropped by to borrow forty bucks. With my help, Cassandra located my wallet, withdrew two twenty-dollar bills, and handed them to Vince. Then she asked Vince to stay a while.

"Tell me Vince, do you find Scott sexually attractive?" Cassandra asked.

"Hey, I've never had sex with a man before," Vince said shakily.

"I never said you had," Cassandra replied softly, "I asked if you find Scott sexually attractive."

Vince didn't reply right away, and then Cassandra said, "Scott has high cheekbones, long eyelashes, a narrow waist and lush, full lips like Angelina Jolie. He's so beautiful he's practically female. If you found him to be attractive, there'd be no shame in it."

"Okay," Vince finally admitted, "He's beautiful. He's too beautiful to be handsome. So, yeah, I think I could be sexually attracted to him. Can I go now?"

"In a minute," Cassandra replied, "Before you go, I just wanted to make sure you knew that as a slave, Scott sometimes gets loaned out to other people. If you ever wanted to have sex with Scott, I could probably make that happen for you. It would just take a polite request to Nari."

Vince promised that he'd think about it, and then he left. Cassandra had a triumphant smirk on her pretty face, and I asked her what the big deal was.

"Vince is so boyish and innocent," Cassandra explained, "I'm going to enjoy corrupting him."

Vince was a nice guy, but Cassandra had the charisma, the tenacity and the indominable spirit to corrupt anyone. Vince was doomed. He would succumb to Cassandra's mischievous schemes eventually.

It wasn't long after Cassandra announced her plans to corrupt Vince that Nari and Meng returned from their shopping expedition. Cassandra had no idea that Meng was into femdom or bondage or pegging, but when she learned about Meng's hidden kinks, she was undeniably pleased. She and Meng bonded over their mutual enjoyment of watching me bound punished and humiliated.

Meng pontificated on how men ogled women, objectified women and treated them like sex objects and wondered aloud why women shouldn't be allowed to do the same things to men.

"Scott," Cassandra admonished me, "Why didn't you tell me that Meng wanted to dominate and humiliate you? You are a naughty, naughty boy for not telling me! I think you deserve a spanking!"

Cassandra looked at me with accusing eyes, however, she didn't sound at all angry with me. She sounded as if she was filled with festive mischief.

Then Nari allowed that it was naughty of me to keep secrets from Cassandra, however, my ass was too sore to spanked again so soon.

"Scott's bottom is still tender and red from the spanking I gave him this morning," Nari explained, "but as a good host, I promise I'll find some sort of suitable punishment for you to levy against him."

I found it remarkable when Nari mothed the words "suitable punishment" my cock twitched and my heart pounded eagerly in my chest. Once upon a time, I had been a wholesome, conventional, heterosexual male. Now, I got sexually excited at the prospect of my sadistic boyfriend punishing my naked body.

"We bought a bondage bench at that sex shop," Meng explained, "It's some assembly required, but if you help us assemble it, we can strap Scott down and maybe we'll figure out an idea for how to punish him for his naughtiness."

I offered to help assemble the bondage bench, but Nari insisted that I shouldn't be allowed to touch it until it was ready. Something about slaves shouldn't have any power over the bondage devices that will make them helpless. I was ordered to kneel with my legs far apart while Cassandra, Meng and Nari coordinated their efforts and assembled the bondage bench in my living room.

When they were finished, it was a thing with a metal frame, leather straps and buckles. There were padded parts for my shins and forearms for when I was bound on my hands and knees. It looked quite sturdy and unforgiving. I was certain that I would be quite helpless when I was bound to it.

"Let's take it for a test drive," Nari suggested.

The restraints that held my wrists behind my back were removed and I was ordered to crawl onto the bench. With Meng and Cassandra's help, Nari secured me to the bondage device. When the three of them were done making me helpless, my ass was high in the air, my head was down low, my legs were spread far apart, and my arms were bound in front of me. My ass and anus were lewdly exposed, making me feel degraded and helpless.

"His bottom is so cute," Meng enthused, "You did an excellent job waxing him, Cassandra. Being so smooth and hairless, his tight, boyish asshole is erotically on display. He's more naked than naked."

Meng gently stroked the sensitive, pink flesh of my anus and then Nari handed her a tube of lubricant. Meng had promised to fuck me with a strap-on, and the way I was bound, my anus was perfectly vulnerable to being impaled. It was the perfect opportunity for her,

I felt the coldness of the lube against my anus and I felt a squirming helplessness as she spread the oily lubricant all over my anal opening before she forced me open and impaled me on her fingers. I gasped and bit my lower lip and I felt two greasy fingers force their way inside of me and probe my sensitive interior.

"He's tighter than I'd expected," Meng said as her fingers explored. She moved her fingers in and out of me, opening my anus wider. My natural instinct was to resist when my anus was forced open, however, Meng was intent on overcoming my body's natural reactions and she continued to finger me and worked on my sphincter muscle, wearing down its resistance.

Cassandra seemed enthralled as she watched Meng violate my anus, and she made "ooh" and "ah" sounds as Meng forced a third finger into my tight anal cleft, and increased my feelings of helplessness.

"Aaaaaaahh," I gasped as Meng forcefully thrust her fingers inside of me.

"He gasps so prettily," Meng said appreciatively as her slick fingers slid deeper into me, "I think I'm going to enjoy making him make more sounds like that."

Meng worked her lubricated fingers around inside my tight orifice, exploring my interior and mapping out where to probe and what to do if she wanted to make me gasp and moan and pant. And just when I thought Meng couldn't make me feel any more helpless and submissive, she located my prostate.

I moaned as her talented fingers massaged my prostate and caused an intense throbbing in my loins. My cock twitched and throbbed as she fingered me relentlessly and brought me frustratingly to the verge of climax.

I squirmed and twisted as much as humanly possible, however, the way I was bound I couldn't move much. Cassandra was amused by my writhing and she encouraged Meng to get even more relentless in the way she fingered me.

"Oh my God! I love watching him squirm like that," Cassandra enthused, "Rape his cute, little ass!"

Meng was more than willing to accommodate Cassandra. I whimpered and bit my lower lip as Meng's fingertips did naughty things inside my rectum and filled me with intense, indescribable sensations. I'd been fucked before, and my prostate had been rubbed by fingertips, dildos, and erect cocks before, but never with such sustained vigor. I panted and whimpered and wondered how far Meng was going to take this. Could she finger my prostate until I ejaculated?

After what seemed like hours, Meng slid her fingers out of my ass. I was still naked, bound, and helpless and still feeling utterly submissive to Meng and my other captors, however, my ass was no longer being raped.

Yeah, that didn't last long.

After Meng withdrew her fingers from my bottom, Cassandra helped her buckle the strap-on harness to her hips and select a large, silicone dildo to use on my ass.

"You know, that one might be too large," Nari cautioned, "That's even bigger than my cock, and I'm pretty well-endowed."

The way I was bound, I couldn't see the size of the cock Meng had selected, however, Nari is very well endowed. If the dildo was more massive than Nari's impressive erection, it was large and intimidating. I squirmed at the prospect of Meng attempting to force something that was too large into my virginal, pink hole.

"He'll be fine," Meng replied, "The choreographers are always encouraging us to push ourselves and test our physical limits. That's all I'm doing with Scott. I'm testing his physical limits."

"Besides, she's loosened him up," Cassandra said, "Just look. Scott's anus isn't all locked up and tight anymore. Meng has taken his tight hole and worked it slightly open. He's ready for this."

My breathing was ragged, and my heart pounded madly in my chest as I waited for Meng to impale my poor, innocent hole on some sort of massive phallus and then I felt her hand on the small of my back as she positioned herself to thrust that thing inside of me.

"Scott, you're just a naked slave," Meng said softly as the rounded tip of her fake cock pressed against the tender, pink flesh of my anus, "There's nothing you can do to stop me, so just relax and don't even try."

I tried to relax, but when Meng slowly eased her massive shaft into my narrow fissure, I sharply sucked air in through clenched teeth and struggled against the bonds that held my wrists and ankles. My struggles accomplished nothing, and the invading cock was worked deeper and deeper inside of me until it felt I was filled. Meng has speared me deep and opened my sphincter wide.

I felt utterly helpless and humiliated and I surrendered my will completely. Meng could do whatever she wanted to me. I had no dignity or resolve left in me. I was just a helpless, naked slave, getting his ass violated.

Meng slid her thick, lubricated shaft in and out of my boyish ass, sometimes slow and easy, other times fast and rough. I tried not to make any noise as Meng probed my widely stretched anus, but I was unable to stifle the sounds of my occasional gasps and whimpering moans.

"His asshole looks so pink and delicate when there's such a large cock forced inside of him," Cassandra observed, "It's almost like a vagina."

I moaned at Cassandra' comment and felt the invading dildo moving in and out of me, forcing my delicate, pink, anal cleft open painfully wide. My cock throbbed as she repeatedly brushed her massive phallus against prostate as she fucked me.

Combined with the pleasure of having my prostate massaged was the pain of having my sphincter stretched painfully wide, and I whimpered and panted as I was raped.

At some point it seemed that Meng's lubricated phallus was pressing against my prostate more than before, as if it were seeking out my prostate, targeting it and deliberately stimulating it. My heart pounded vigorously in my chest, and Meng grabbed my hips as she fucked me harder.

"Aaahh!! Uhh! Huhhh! Uh! Aaahh!"

I gasped and panted inarticulately as my ass was roughly abused. Meng, Nari and Cassandra adored the sounds I made. It was impossible for me to do anything that was not erotic in their eyes. The way that I writhed, squirmed, gasped, and cried out were all delicious entertainment for them.

___

It seemed as if Meng raped me for hours, however, Nari assured me that I was impaled on her fake cock for less than thirty minutes.

After Meng pulled out of my ass, I was freed from my restraints and ordered to kneel so that I could kiss Meng's feet and thank her for violating my tight, virginal asshole.

"It's just what submissive twink-boys like you need," Meng said as I gently placed my lips against the surface of her black leather boots and kissed them.

My ass and thighs still stung from my morning spanking, my anus felt stretched and swollen and my cock was aching with unrelieved sexual craving. I had been horribly abused by Meng and Nari and yet I agreed, this abuse was exactly the sort of thing I needed. It made me feel wonderfully alive to be put on naked display, sexually abused and cruelly punished.

"Come back any time you want to play with Scott some more," Nari said cordially, "I'm sure he enjoyed being the center of attention today. He probably can't wait for the next time."

I remained on my hands and knees while Meng gathered her things and said her goodbyes. And when she was gone Nari congratulated me on my submissive behavior.

"Oh, she's hooked," Nari told me, "You've charmed her."

"Do you think so?"

"Oh, she loves you," Nari assured me, "Or at least she loves your submissive nature and your perfectly-shaped ass. Either way, she'll be back."