Suburbia Ch. 01 - Friends & Neighbours

Story Info
The street where neighbours become fuck friends.
3.9k words
4.64
21.5k
34
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

The affair had started purely out of innocence. Judy had been over consoling Kay after the of her pig of a husband left her for a younger woman. What had started as a shoulder to cry on soon turned into Judy experiencing lesbian sex for the first time. The sex they shared was very special. Judy often despaired that it was a pity that her husband couldn't satisfy her the way Kay could on their frequent meetings whenever the rest of the household were out at work/college.

Judy is the archetypal mother/housewife, staying at home waiting for her two young children to return from college. She has long dark hair and a homely, round face and was a popular conquest with the boys when she was a teenager. Her chest was her best attribute and guaranteed a lot of attention, she liked to show it off whenever possible and would often eye up the other young mums at the school gate, without much response.

Kay is in her late forties, has burgundy red hair and stands at 5 feet 8. She has a slim body, which she takes great pride in, exercising regularly whenever her day job allowed -- she works unorthodox hours which helps her free up time whenever Judy is available. Although she would have liked slightly larger breasts as she barely managed to fill her 34B bras, she is very pretty and attracts quite a lot of male attention.

It was in the afterglow of yet another superb afternoon session together that found them laying together when they began to tell each other their current fantasy. Judy mentioned to Kay about the younger family that had moved in next door a few weeks ago. "He isn't bad looking but she's a real fox, a petite blond with a great body. Boy what I'd give to get at that snatch," she said staring at the ceiling.

"Talking of new neighbours, what about Jayne at number 57" replied Kay, "I stood talking to her yesterday and spent the whole time eyeing her up. She's doesn't possess much of a chest, but she has lovely long legs and a very pretty smile I'd love to have trapped between my legs".

"If only we could get them to party, the four of us together could really have some fun," Kay said, more to herself than as a conversational point.

"Great idea, how should we go about it?" asked Judy as she thought it through in her mind.

"Get real. They'll never go for it" scoffed Kay.

"Not so quick" cooed Judy, as she softly stroked the back of her hand across Kay's side "You should have seen how Sheree eyed me up when we were over there the other day. I think she'd go for it with a little encouragement" she continued "it's just Jayne that we may need to work on".

For the next hour, the two lovers planned their approach. Judy took the responsibility of asking Sheree; Kay took the invitation for Jayne. They were invited round to Judy's house on the pretence of celebrating her birthday. It struck Jayne as a little strange to celebrate a birthday so early in the morning, but she accepted all the same, she was as new to the area as Sheree and wanted to make as many friends as possible and so accepted the invitation willingly.

It was after the third bottle of wine had been finished off that the conversation (slightly slurred) turned to intimate secrets being let out, with much hilarity from the other three. Judy had begun telling the group about the time her husband had dared her to sunbathe in the nude on holiday, "I don't think I'll ever have the guts to go bare in front of anyone again" she concluded looking over to Kay by way of a cue.

"Go on then I dare you, get your kit off" Kay immediately challenged her.

"What here. Right now?" Judy said in mock surprise. Kay remained quiet to see who would speak next.

"Go on, were all friends together, you haven't got anything different than the rest of us, maybe a little larger" Jayne continued nodding to Judy's chest forcing the other two into raucous laughter. The fact that it was Jayne who chided her and not Sheree surprised Judy.

The other three women cheered and shouted encouragement as an obviously nervous Judy slowly stood up and tentatively moved to the other side of the living room beginning a slow, theatrical, striptease, all the while Kay was watching intently the reaction of the two newcomers. Jayne jumped around on the edge of her seat, smiling and cheering to Judy's dance which included lots of hip flexing and turns. Sheree wasn't quite as animated but was clapping and whooping all the same, never taking her eyes off her neighbours body, but it was Sheree who showed the most obvious disappointment when Judy stopped dancing once she was down to her white bra and panties.

"You can't stop there. The dare was you had to be nude," Kay said wanting to see who would react first.

"No, no, you can't stop there" a very exiting Jayne shouted, her head was spinning from the alcohol and excited atmosphere.

"I can't strip off completely with you three still fully clothed. I'll take more off once someone else does." Judy challenged; this was truth time.

"OK who's next?" asked Sheree to the two others, the alcohol working its magic making Judy smile inwardly; the bait was taken. Jayne flushed with embarrassment and nervously looked down at the floor.

"Your idea, why don't you go next" Kay challenged Sheree, taking the last leap of faith.

Sheree shrugged, sensing a challenge to be met and nonchalantly said "OK" jumping to her feet and walking towards Judy, "Get a load of this". She nudged Judy out of the way and stood in her place. The amount of wine had made the young blonde light-headed, without another thought she slowly rotated her hips, swaying her head from side to side as she slowly performed her striptease.

Judy was licking her lips without even realising, her eyes never looking away from the cutie that was undressing a few feet away and her pussy pulsed at the thought of what lay ahead. For her part Sheree saw the look of lust in Judy's face, it was obvious she found her attractive, as she in turn strangely seemed attracted to Judy, it was hard to explain but Sheree felt more compelled to do this for her neighbour than she would her own husband. She had butterflies in her stomach but still wanted to flirt with Judy and so the blonde raised an eyebrow and blew her neighbour a kiss.

Sheree wanted to seem braver than she was actually feeling at this moment, but the alcohol encouraged her to go one better than Judy by removing her bra and twirling it around her head before letting it go flying in some random direction. As soon as her nipples were revealed they sprang out excitedly. When she was down to her panties, Sheree went and stood next to Judy, her arm wrapped around her neighbour, her bare breast snuggled against the lace of Judy's bra making it itch slightly, "That's as much as you're getting for now. Come on, I refuse to be only the second to brave all, which of you two are next? " she said to Kay and Jayne.

"I suppose a deal is a deal, why don't we do it together," Kay whispered softly to Jayne figuring a bit of moral support would ensure the young blondes compliance. Jayne was still obviously nervous, her heart racing but nodded all the same. She didn't know why she felt so nervous, she didn't know why she felt excited, she didn't know why her pussy pulsed, but she still went and stood beside Kay all the same.

For her part Kay could sense Jayne's nervousness, brushing Jayne's blonde hair away from her shoulder she whispered, "Come on let's see that beautiful body of yours", reaching over Kay started to unbutton Jayne's blouse. Smiling nervously, time stood still, and Jayne just stood there watching Kay intently as her blouse was unbuttoned. She then followed her partners lead as Kay guided Jayne's hands to the bottom of her own shirt. Jayne lifted the shirt up and over Kay's head, gasping slightly as her breasts came into view.

Judy and Sheree stood watching the two women slowly undressing with an arm wrapped around each other. Unconsciously Judy was squeezing Sheree's butt cheek, failing to avert her gaze from the pert naked breasts with the large aureoles nestled against her own. Despite her nervousness Sheree found herself already incredibly turned on by her own and Judy's strip, even more so playing the voyeur watching the other two undress but especially from the touch of Judy's hand on her arse.

Sheree's mind was in turmoil, but the alcohol gave her a strange daring courage and it was obvious from the way she looked at her that Judy found her attractive. She suddenly decided to give Judy a birthday present to remember, she turned, whispered "I think you deserve a special treat as it's your birthday" and wrapped her other arm around her neighbour so that she could give the older woman a long deep sensual kiss. As soon as the blonde inched her face nearer Judy, the brunette smiled broadly, tilted her head slightly so that their noses didn't hit and opened her mouth to accept the approaching kiss, their tongues dancing together on immediate contact. If they thought their pussies were leaking before it was nothing to how they were feeling right now

Judy reached up her right hand and groped Sheree's naked left breast, marvelling at its soft fullness, she ran her thumb across the already erect nub. The sensations were coursing through Sheree's body in response, accentuating her already heady state; she reached to Judy's breast to repeat the treatment she was receiving. Finding her touch hindered by her friend's bra and without breaking the kiss, Judy reached behind herself, unclasped the offending garment before reaching between them to remove the obstacle. She guided Sheree's hand back to her left breast who immediately started squeezing the soft flesh while Judy's hand resumed its previous place.

Kay had seduced enough women to tell that Jayne was turned on to the point of no return. She knelt in front of Jayne and reached up for the waistband of her trousers. Jayne bit her lip when electric shocks careered around her body as Kay hands touched her milky soft skin. Kay knew she had struck gold as the trousers slid to the floor. Jayne was so turned on her panties were transparent; the smell of pussy was almost like a drug to Kay.

Judy was groaning in their kiss in response to Sheree's touch, which combined with the actions of the older woman had Sheree in a delirious state. She was completely oblivious to the other two and could only concentrate on the woman whose breast she was mauling. Sheree reluctantly released herself from the clinch to catch her breath.

Judy smiled seductively, offering up one of her breasts to Sheree, announcing "I don't know about you, but I love having my nipples sucked" and nodded down to the offered tit. Sheree instinctively knew what her neighbour wanted and leant her head down to take the rubbery nipple between her lips repeating on instinct the actions that she liked to receive, gently kissing around the aureole, sucking the nipple deep in her mouth before repeating the same on her other breast.

Kay could vaguely hear Judy's moans of encouragement; her own attentions were concentrated on the young woman stood in front of her. Jayne however was taking the scene in before her, the air in the room was electric with sexual anticipation and she instinctively knew what her own fate was to be, wondering if the three had conspired together to seduce her. Even as Kay was stood behind her gently kissing her neck while pinching and rubbing Jayne's nipples, she was wholly engrossed in the scene before her while between her legs her pussy leaked profusely.

Jayne was even more enthralled by the action after watching Judy pull Sheree's head clear so that she could repeat the treatment on her blonde neighbour's breasts just after announcing "My turn now". Judy went a step further and worked her hand inside the top of Sheree's panties; the outline of her fingers could clearly be seen by Jayne as she worked a number on her neighbour's clitoris. The nimble fingers soon had Sheree worked up to a frenzy, the orgasm that she was fast approaching had been building up for some time.

Kay followed suit for a short while and wormed the fingers of her right hand inside Jayne's panties. Shortly after, sensing the change in momentum from the other pair, Kay knelt in front of Jayne who simply complied as Kay started to tug her panties down, doing what was required on impulse while still mesmerised by Sheree and Judy. Kay licked her way up her inner thigh sending shivers up both their pussies, eventually Jayne's panties were discarded, and she was gently guided to sit on the sofa. The first flick of Kay's tongue on her clit soon brought her attention back from the other two women as an immediate orgasm shot through her.

Sheree felt a pang of loss as Judy withdrew the fingers from her sopping pussy but watched mesmerised as Judy brought the hand to her red painted lips so that she could taste the juices from the blonde in front of her. Soon though the focus of Sheree's reason for being returned as Judy wormed her hand into the blonde's panties and the focus was once again centred around the actions of Judy's fingers and mouth. She couldn't take much more of this abuse -- so close, so very close. With a deep violent groan Sheree's lung expended all the breath within her and she stood bolt upright as the climax hit her, Judy's determined mouth never losing contact with her nipple. Judy extracted her hand and sucked Sheree's juices from it once again. She then kissed Sheree forcefully, making sure she tasted herself from the older woman's lips.

Kay worked intently on the shiny clit, working her tongue around the extended muscle, mercilessly flicking her tongue backwards and forwards at an amazing rate. Just as Jayne calmed down from her first orgasm, Kay took her enflamed clit and sucked it hard in and out of her mouth, much the same way as she would administer a blowjob. With her long legs held high in the air and wide, this latest onslaught sent Jayne over the edge once again. She gripped the back of Kay's head, thrusting her hips forward, never wanting her to stop and proclaimed in a loud cry "I'm coming".

As the young blonde slowly calmed down, Judy could very easily remove her own panties but wanted the young blonde to do it instead. She placed Sheree's hands at the waist of her panties and pushed her hands downwards, the blonde catching on and started to push the panties the rest of the way. The brunette then pushed down on the blondes shoulders so that she was knelt in front of her. In a hoarse voice Judy said "I really need to come, just like Jayne" nodding towards the other two.

She shuffled backwards slightly and sat on the chair behind her, Judy opened her legs to reveal her very moist pussy to Sheree, praying that the pretty blonde would take the final plunge and eat her out as she so desperately needed right now. Sheree had already gone further than she would have ever dreamt possible, but she had to show her appreciation for the orgasm that was still popping around her nerves while, except for the kiss, she had done little in return. And yet she felt compelled to go one better to thank Judy for making her feel alive all over. Sheree was turned on beyond belief and liked the taste of her own juices, after all she had tasted them often enough from her husband's cock, so she decided to the ultimate thank you would be to eat the pussy presented before her.

Sheree saw the look of longing and anticipation in Judy's expression. She smiled briefly before looking back down at the crotch in front of her and slowly pushed the legs further apart. The sparse black hair failed to disguise the erect clit extending out of its hood, inviting her mouth forward as Sheree licked at it tentatively

Kay stood back from Jayne and was pleased with the sight that greeted her. Jayne lay limp on the sofa, head back, mouth open, panting and legs splayed. Kay grinned down at her latest conquest as she removed the remainder of her own clothing. When she realised Kay had stopped, Jayne slowly and wearily raised her head, her eyes were still glazed over. "That was incredible" she said, the first words to be omitted from her lips for a while, aside from the load moans and groans she screamed out at Kay's efforts

After a few rapid strokes of her tongue Sheree felt Judy hold her head in place. Judging from Judy's gasping and groaning Sheree must have been administering her first pussy tasting correctly. She found that she loved the taste of another woman's pussy, it felt so natural, so right and Judy came twice on her face before the brunette slid to the floor and swung Sheree round in a sixty-nine position. She eased Sheree panties aside and started to suck the snatch that she had fantasised about. Although she tasted different to Kay, it was still sweet and succulent and the two spent the next twenty minutes locked in the thrashing sixty-nine, making each other come numerous times, lost in a sexual frenzy.

Kay was determined to maintain the momentum of progress and suggested, "You want to try some of that?" slowly fingering her own clitoris. A wave of lust came over Jayne and the realisation that she was the only one of the four that hadn't eaten any pussy. She simply nodded and moved forward and taking Kay's breast as it was offered. The hard nub felt good in her mouth, she sucked hard on the nipple, flicking it with her tongue and gently pinched it with her teeth. She then got down on her knees in front of Kay and timidly moved her head forward to her snatch.

Jayne extended her tongue and felt the warmth of Kay's pussy. Her clit, while not overly large, stood proud and Jayne tentatively kissed the swollen flesh; her tongue made long raking movements up and down and following words of encouragement from her new lover, took the whole clit into her mouth to be sucked.

Kay moved back to sit on the low coffee table, opening her legs wide. Jayne gasped as she saw the largest pair of pussy lips she had seen. She hadn't seen all that many pussies close up, but the lips extended a good inch outward, they were just made to be played with. Somewhat clumsily she used her mouth, tongue and teeth to examine the most intimate reaches of another woman's pussy.

If someone had told Jayne this morning that she would be tasting the juice from another woman's pussy, and what is more, enjoying it, she would have run away in horror. Now she was devouring the sweet flavour, enquiring into every crevice, and loving every moment. Eventually she realised that this was as much about pleasuring Kay as curing her own curiosity and began to concentrate on her clit and lips to bring her over the edge as Kay had done to her so many times in such a short space of time.

Having come on Jayne's face, Kay instructed her to lick her clean, after which, she took Jayne's hand and stood her up, embracing her in a long hard kiss, then taking her over to the two women still writhing on the floor. Kay's touch on her back made Sheree look up, her hair wind swept and bedraggled, her lower face covered in Judy's pussy juice. Kay reached her hand down to Sheree who instinctively took it, as she stood Sheree up and took her over to the nearest armchair where, once she had seated the young blonde down, Kay proceeded to kneel down in front of her and lick up the pussy juice that Judy had worked so hard to produce.

Meanwhile, Judy propped herself up against the sofa and offered up her babies for Jayne to suck on as she had been staring at them longingly. The blonde found the sheer size of the orbs a revelation; she didn't possess much in that department and gave her mouth full access to the expanse of flesh before her. It took quite a bit of encouragement from Judy to get the young blonde to work her mouth downwards so she could sample her latest conquests oral talents.

12