Suburbia Ch. 16 - Breakdown

Story Info
The perils of cars breaking down on a hot summer’s day.
3.1k words
4.48
6.1k
5
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

Although I'm not a fan of non-consent stories, i like the occasional 'initial reluctance' story - yes i appreciate its twisted logic - and this is one of those, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

'What a lovely day it was' thought Anna to herself as she cycled along the country lane. It wasn't far from her home, but she had decided on the spur of the moment to take a particular left turn. It wasn't on her normal cycle route but was a route she knew having driven on previously to avoid roadworks. The road was reasonable wide if quiet and flat which made for easy progress on this sunny day.

She was dressed for the weather, sun beating down with no sign of cloud in the sky. Perfect for tanning her slender legs -- they could always be longer -- in her khaki shorts offset with a sky-blue vest top making sure her shoulders and neck got suitably tanned. Life was good so much so that her thoughts wondered to her recent holiday when she had hooked up with a fellow female guest -- the first time she had ever experienced sapphic love. The memory was making her pussy buzz and feel a little moist between her legs as she thought of the things the two had got up to.

She was distracted from her thoughts as she rounded the next corner and spotted a parked convertible car ahead. It seemed strange as it was half on the road and half on the grass verge. As she peddled closer it was obvious why it was parked, the bonnet was up, and she could see at least one person leaning into it. The creak of her peddles alerted the mystery person to her approach.

A lean young man pulled up from under the bonnet and bent his back to relive the pressure. He waved to her, and Anna slowed down until she was stopped just in front of him with her foot resting on the floor "Hi, We've broken down" he said.

'Nothing like stating the obvious' thought Anna.

"I don't suppose you've got a mobile signal so I can ring a garage. My network is dead around here" he went on.

Anna took a break from studying his lean athletic build and fished out her own phone -- nothing, she flashed him a look at the screen and replied "Sorry, must be the same network. You're a bit out in the sticks here" with a shrug.

He took a step nearer and asked, "I know there isn't much from the way we came. I don't suppose there's a farm around here in any other direction?"

Anna turned and orientated herself, pointing to her left, "I think there might be one over there but you're talking a good five miles".

The man looked quizzical as though he didn't want a five-mile walk, "What about ahead or over that way?" nodding his head to Anna's right.

She looked in that direction and tried to picture what lay ahead, slowly she turned her attention back and shook her head "Sorry, nothing for a fair few miles in either direction. You really picked a remote spot to break down."

The man took a final step forward and grasped the handlebars. His faced changed to a stern expression and said in a slow drawl "Well, that's a shame. There doesn't appear to be anyone here to hear you cry out." And placed his other hand to grasp her right wrist. Shouting over his shoulder "You two can come out now. The lady ain't going any place soon."

From the other side of the car two more young men stepped out from under the bonnet. Both smiled broadly when they took in the sight of the helpless Anna dressed in very little. Her pulse quickened as her heart raced 'What were they going to do?' she wondered to herself. All three were now arrayed in front and to either side of her. She looked from one to the other.

The guy in front of her sneered and laughed mirthlessly "I can see we're going to have some fun here with the lady." Turning to the blonde guy on Anna's right hand side he said nodding to the field they had parked in front of "Fetch the blanket out of the boot and set up in the field behind the hedgerow."

Anna's heart started to beat uncontrollably, and she babbled out "Please don't hurt me. I only have my phone on me you can take that" extending her hand towards the man in front of her.

He barked a small laugh and replied "No, we don't want your phone. We just want a little fun. Once we're finished you can get back on your bike and cycle home. Let's go."

He tugged at her wrist, and she stepped off the bike while the bald guy took the handle bar and wheeled the cycle behind Anna and her captor, eventually leaning it against the field gate as the dark-haired guy encouraged her to climb the gate as blondie stood on the opposite side of the gate to help her down - or stop her running away, Anna wasn't sure which. Either way one of the three always had hold of her even when the two on the roadside were vaulting the gate.

They steered her towards the spread-out blanket until she stood in the centre. They then turned the visibly shaking woman and pushed down on her shoulders until she knelt before them. The dark-haired guy then spoke, "You could cry out if you like but you've already told us that there is no-one for miles around to hear you. It would be more pleasurable for everybody if you did our bidding willingly."

He let that sink in for a few heartbeats before continuing, "Make no mistake, you will do as we want, and we are more than prepared to do what is necessary to get it." It was at this point he fished in his pocket and showed her the knife. He no intention of using it but the threat was probably enough, "You could go to the Police but we don't live around here, our DNA isn't on record and with the exception of Lumpy's tattoo's here, " he extended his thumb to the bald man, "Which again aren't on record, we look fairly unremarkable. Oh sure you may have noticed the license plate of the car"... she hadn't... "But that was freshly stolen this morning and so they won't have much to go on."

She had stopped shaking but the blood drained from her face and neck. After a pause the dark-haired guy assed "Well what's it to be lady, do we have to get rough or are we all going to enjoy ourselves?"

Anna looked up at them from her kneeling position and slowly nodded her head "I'll do as you want, just please don't hurt me." She would never confess to them that one of her darkest desires was to be dominated by a group of men and here she was in an almost carbon copy of her masturbation dreams.

With shaky hands she reached for the leader's zipper of his shorts, pulled it down and fished out his hardening cock. As it engorged with blood, she thought to herself "Not bad, maybe she was going to enjoy this after all'. She leant her head forward and took the head of his cock inside her lips and kissed and sucked it lovingly. Although she hadn't forgotten the knife he had, he had at least put it back in his pocket out of sight.

As she repeatedly dipped her head forward and back the other two men were shedding their clothes revealing their own erect cocks for which she extended both hands to flex and tug at these cocks. She was the center of attention for all three but alternately they shared satisfied looks between each other.

Anna was really getting into this but decided to turn her attention to the thick set bald guy to her left, repeating her earlier oral talent before turning to the blonde guy on her right. Both actions made it hard for her to keep the other two on the boil with her hands and so the bald guy went and knelt down behind her.

He reached around, unbutton her shorts and drew the zipper down before working his fingers inside the waist of her panties and enquired deeper until the fingertips brushed first against her enflamed clitoris and then her pussy lips below. He found everywhere he enquired damp and warm. Looking up at the other two he said in low slow drawl, "She is so wet down there, I think she is looking forward to what awaits ahead." Anna had returned her attentions to the first guy and gave a deep guttural moan while her lips were clamped tightly on the length of his cock. This was in reaction to Baldy inserting two fingers to the second knuckle inside her pussy and then flexing them in and out -- made easier by the copious amounts of lubrication.

They were being awfully gentle with her even though they were meant to be forcing themselves on her. Baldy fished his fingers from her panties and licked them clean with an extended 'Mmmmmmm' coming from his lips. Next, while ensuring she didn't lose contact with her mouth, he stood her up so that she was bent at the hip and in one swift movement pulled her shorts and sopping panties down to her ankles. To speed the removal, she kicked them off her feet and kicked them aside -- a gesture not missed by the three guys.

He next had her kneel back down but this time with her butt pointing out as much as possible. He knelt down behind her and wiggled himself forward until the spongy tip of his cock made contact with her splayed pussy lips. In one slow gradual thrust he embedded himself in Anna in one go, "On man this pussy is a delight," he informed the others.

She moaned as best she could around the cock stretching her lips. She didn't see it but the guy in front of her nodded to the blonde who nodded appreciatively and get a smile in return. The guy behind her took a hold of her hips and started to gradually increase the severity of his thrusts in and out of her sopping pussy, gradually increase in pace until he was hammering away at her at a fantastic rate and at every fourth thrust, he edged down and made contact with the infamous g-spot.

Eventually it became too much for Anna and she had to disengage from her oral assault and ducked her head down while she groaned loudly much to the three men's amusement. Before she could resume with her lips her first orgasm hit and she visibly shook while her entire body felt like tiny fireworks were going off inside her. She may have started this reluctantly but the way her pussy walls gripped and squeezed the intruding cock, Baldy was under no illusions that she wasn't enjoying herself now.

Blondie disengaged his cock from her hand and nudged Baldy out of the way who reluctantly stood up, came around in front of her and instructed "Suck all that lovely pussy juice of my cock." The leader knelt next her and leant forward to whisper in her ear "It seems like someone is enjoying herself" as he reached into the arm of her vest top, found her engorged nipple straight away and started to tweak and pull at the rubbery nub.

He wasn't wrong there; her pussy had never felt like this and was heading headlong to her second orgasm when Blondie pulled out and left her hanging but announced to their leader "Your turn now buddy. That is such a sweet pussy, but the way it grips and claws at you I'd say she's about to blow". As before he stood in front of her and offered her his pussy-soaked dick to suck on while the remaining guy shuffled forward on his knees to offer her cavern his dick.

Sensing him getting closer, Anna disengaged her mouth and turned her head begging "Please fuck me, I need to come so badly."

Anna returned her attention to Blondie who asked her "I take it you're a willing participant now?" She never missed a beat, nodding her head as best she could without disengaging her mouth and moaned a muffled "Hmm, Mmm."

Baldy took over at her side and with his left hand continued the nipple tweaking while with his right reach down for her clit and started to tweak and pull on it. That did it, she disengaged her mouth to moan loudly just as her pussy clamped around the invading cock trying to cut off circulation and she physically shook.

Although all three cocks had visited her pussy and sampled her oral talents, none of the three men had come yet. The leader held still while Anna shook through her orgasm but sensing her return to normal started to work his dock in and out of her pussy. Anna looked over her shoulder at him and said, "Thank you, that was truly amazing, but do you think you could fuck my asshole instead now please?"

Out of the corner of her eye Anna could see all three share a look of bemusement. She guessed it was because she was being so compliant when the original plan was for her to be resentful. To the leader's credit he extracted his dock from her pussy and placed it at her little puckered rose bud without further delay. He leant forward and as she felt pressure back there Anna relaxed her asshole and he surged forward. He found it hard to take his eyes away from the sight of his cock gradually being welcomed in by her ass.

Anna gave out a deep guttural moan before dipping her head forward and taking Blondie's dock in her mouth. The leader reached forward and took a grasp of her hair as he steadily increased his thrusting. Blondie leant his head back and gasped "Oh man, is this mouth something" looking forward he asked, "What's it feel there back there?"

The leader shook his head, chuckled and then replied "She grips you just right, it looks amazing going in. I'll tell you one thing though; it went in too easy to the first time she's had something up there before." The guys all chuckled, and the leader could feel Anna gentle grip his intruding phallus. That did it and he gave a few quick juddering thrusts and emptied his come in her bowels.

He shuffled back and slouched down exhausted. Baldy asked his friend "Who is next?"

Before Blondie could reply Anna pulled her mouth off his cock and said "Guys. There is something that I'd love to do but doubted I'd ever get the chance."

Baldy smirked and assed, "Then say what it is, and we'll see if we can be of assistance."

Anna had a mischievous look in her eye as she announced "I've always wondered what it would be like to be double penetrated. One in the ass and one in my pussy. I've never been with two guys at once and doubt the opportunity will ever arise again."

Baldy smirked again and replied, "Well seeing as you asked so nicely and you're being so compliant, I think it's the least we can do." He turned to Blondie and announced "I've tried her pussy and so I've having her ass. I've seen enough of this stuff online; you lie down, and I'll get from the back."

Figuring he'd get his chance with the back door sooner or later Blondie shrugged and jumped down scurried along the blanket until he was lay down with his dock pointing skywards. Anna straddled his hips and positioned her pussy above his dock before sinking down his full length in one go forcing a satisfied groan from her lips. Baldy then worked his way between their splayed legs and knelt down, positioning his cock in line with her rose bid.

In one push he entered her back door as it welcomed him into her tight snugness. He had mentioned previously how snug her pussy had been earlier, but he guessed that as he now occupied her back door then his friend was being treated to an even snugger experience. Right on cue Anna's pussy went into spasm and the twitching made her clamp down on both intrusions.

Baldy emptied his nuts in her backdoor and disengaged from her rear end prompting the final guy to push her off him, position himself behind her and finally got to try her anus. It surprised all of them when she grabbed his right hand, placed on the back of her neck pushing her face into the blanket before saying "Hold me down and give it to me properly" which he promptly did, hammering away at an alarming rate until he stopped rigid still holding her face to the blanket and added his seed to the two already there.

Once he disengaged Anna rolled on her side panting while curling up. The leader decided that now was an opportune time to make their exit and dragged his two mates with him as each vaulted the gate, lowered the bonnet, jumped in the car and drove off. Anna was a little confused as she thought they are mechanical issues but then she surmised that had been used as a ruse.

With the sun beating down on her, she decided to lay in the sun for a while before getting dressed, climbing back on her cycle and peddling home, all the while playing over the events that had just happened which suitably distracted her from the soreness in her read end and the copious amount of sperm that leaked out of. Once home she dashed straight to the shower, the ride home had given her time to process that although she started as a reluctant participant, as time wore on, she was just as into as her three companions. This was followed by a frantic clit bashing with her fingers while pulling the showerhead out of its cradle and pointing it directly at her pussy.