Subversion Ch. 01: Becca Loves to Dance

Story Info
Becca has an eventful first visit to Club Subversion.
5.6k words
4.27
6.3k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-This is a work of fiction. The characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

*

The building was a dull, two-story affair that had seen better days, but despite its appearance, there was a line of club-goers stretching around the corner. Becca and her boyfriend Aiden had been waiting in line for some time.

Becca loved to dance and took pride in her moves. While Becca was mostly modest and reserved, particularly when it came to sex, dancing made her feel wild and she often let off sexual steam while she whirled away on the dance floor.

It was for this reason, and this reason alone, that Aiden never argued with Becca when she said she wanted to go dancing. When Becca was dancing, it was the only time that she behaved like a slut. Aiden had never even seen Becca fully naked at home. Though you didn't need to strip her down to know she had a good body. He had unbuttoned her jeans once as they made out in his car. Her pink panties had poked out seductively before she stopped him. The farthest he had been beyond that was a few hand jobs after the club.

However, this was not the farthest Becca had been. Becca had been naked with a man before. She had been fondled and pleasured, though she never told Aiden this. The dick who had filled her was a date she would rather forget. A hunk of a man, and an even better dancer who dumped her the day after they did the deed. Since that day, she had jerked her boyfriend's off fully clothed to avoid the heartbreak, but it wasn't always easy.

After one of the sticky hand jobs with Aiden, she had stared at the cream with fascination. Holding her hand up to her nose and lips. Aiden had thought at the time that maybe next time she would open up to him, but it never seemed to happen. In the meantime, Aiden had taken what he could get from Becca's shaking ass in the low lit, booze filled clubs. The only problem was that it became harder and harder to wait. In the last few clubs, he couldn't wait for her soft hands to wrap around his cock. He had to jerk off in a bathroom when her dancing became too much to bear. It was that or jizz right there in his pants, something which had happened more than once.

"I'm surprised I haven't heard of this place before." Becca said to Aiden.

Aiden shrugged. There was a reason why she hadn't heard about it. He felt bad for bringing her here, but he was desperate.

Becca knew the names of all the best clubs. She and Aiden had been making their way through each of them. Because she liked to be surprised, she hadn't bothered to read anything about the new club Aiden picked that night and besides, it didn't much matter. This was the fifteenth consecutive club she had been to; going alone without telling Aiden twice when he was having Boys' Nights. Dancing with someone else wasn't cheating right? Nothing ever happened beyond a little grinding.

Becca bobbed up and down as they got closer to the club door, her tits bouncing up and down in her tight shirt. Aiden stared with little attempt to conceal his lust and love. Despite his sexual frustration, he always wanted to keep her safe. He hadn't brought her to the club to break her, but to break the linen barriers on her bed.

Or so he told himself.

Most of the club goers were dressed provocatively. Many of the women wore skin-tight clothing or bottoms that showed off their smooth legs. They had exposed cleavage and skirts that barely covered their bums. Becca wore jeans. Her round ass no less shapely by the fabric that threatened to rip because it was so tight. Though she showed some cleavage, she had tried out her best moves in the mirror to make sure nothing would fall out. She loved shaking her rump in the mirror. Watching herself made her blush.

Aiden could see the eyes of the other people in line wandering toward Becca and he wondered if he wasn't making a mistake coming to this club, of all places. Becca, for her part, seemed oblivious to the people looking at her.

"Nice top," a girl in front of Becca said.

"Thanks!" Becca said.

"I'm Lexi," the girl said, "and this sexy girl is Millie."

As Becca introduced herself, Lexi whispered something to Millie and they both laughed. Lexi wore black jeans, and a leather jacket. She had mousey features. Her lips were tight and her eyes a warm brown. The shirt she wore was form fitting. Her nipples poked through exposing the cusp of her breasts; great orbs that filled out her shirt well.

Millie was more reserved. Friendly in that she smiled shyly but never said a word. She wore glasses and her hair was short and pink. She had a thick lace choker around her neck. her black pants were tight, and her ass was well toned.

"Have you been here before Becca?" Lexi asked.

"No. It's our first time. My boyfriend picked it."

Lexi laughed and looked accusingly at Aiden. Becca didn't understand what was so funny and didn't want to feel stupid by asking.

"You're going to love it" Lexi said. She then turned to Millie, "and so are you my dirty little slut."

Lexi dug her fingers into Millie's hair and kissed her hard on the mouth. Becca's eyes went wide in surprise. The passionate kiss was unexpected, but not unwelcome.

As Becca, Aiden, Lexi and Millie neared the front of the line, a couple walked up to the felt stanchion guarding the VIP line. They were arguing, their voices rising above the rest of the crowd. Everyone in line hushed and listened in.

"I told you I don't want to go." The woman was saying.

"Baby, it's going to be fun. We can just dance if you want." The man said.

"Just dance?" The woman mockingly sputtered. "You know this isn't going to work out the way you want it to, right?"

"You're just saying that cause you're mad." The man spat, and walked into the club, leaving the woman standing there. She blushed; her cheeks red with rage as she saw the crowd staring at her.

"Fine." The woman mumbled under her breath as she walked in.

"I don't know about him, but she sure is going to have fun." Lexi smirked.

Becca wasn't sure what Lexi meant, but she didn't like the sound of it.

After another few minutes, Becca and Aiden went in with Lexi and Millie. The club was low lit and packed. Blue and green lights flashed among the throng on the dance floor. Becca grabbed Aiden's hand and wiggled her way through the middle of the crowd. Once there, she closed her eyes and let the pulsing music sink in, filling every inch of her with beat, heat and sound.

Aiden was already at full mast as they danced. Becca noticed his cock through his pants, but didn't let on. She loved to tease, and already knew she would be wrapping her hand around his cock the minute they went home, but there was time for that later. The night had just begun.

Becca was especially hot tonight. Aiden watched her tits bounce around hypnotically, like great undulating pendulums. His erection felt painful in his pants and when Becca began grinding against him, his cock stretched against her ass, like a dog struggling at it's leash. When the song ended, and the next song began playing, Aiden grabbed Becca by the arm and pulled her in close.

"I've got go to the bathroom," he shouted above the din.

Annoyed, Becca pulled her arm away from him and continued dancing. He was already abandoning her. Sometimes he was gone for twenty minutes. As Aiden walked away, Becca tried to get back into the rhythm of the feeling she had before he left. She danced by herself, sweat percolating on her body as she moved. The song wasn't as good, and she was having a hard time maintaining the buzz that she had felt first walking into the club.

Unbeknownst to her, Nick had been watching her from across the room. He had seen the way she reacted when Aiden had left. Nick was a shrewd opportunist among all things. He had a nice collection of notches on his bedpost made just by consoling women who were mad at their boyfriends. Along with photographic evidence, it was his primary kink.

Nick moved to Becca confidently. He was a good dancer, and a fit man. Pushing close, Becca accepted his body without opening her eyes. The thought that Aiden might come out of the bathroom and see her dancing with someone else did cross her mind, but she was still mad, and so didn't care. As they danced, the music poured into her like honey, filling her with sweetness and she regained her euphoria with the virile male dancing so close to her.

She worked her body instinctively, swaying her hips invitingly. Something feminine and wild bore deep down inside of her to places she hadn't fully discovered. She tugged at the cleavage of her shirt, feeling sweetly hot. Many in the crowd watched her and Nick, their bodies moving together with the harmony of sexual tension. If given a chance, any man would take their turn dancing with her, and if they went downstairs, to where the action really happened, take their turn doing other things as well.

On the third song with Nick, Aiden had still not come back, and Becca was thoroughly turned on. He pussy ached as she ran her fingers across Nick, exploring his muscular chest and abs as if she were directed by the beat and sound to fuck.

He returned the favor, running his own hands across her supple ass and tits. He seemed to sense that nothing was off limits for him tonight if he played it right. Their movements became passionate as they explored each other's bodies and she looked at him for the first time to find that he was staring hungrily down at her with bright blue eyes.

After they locked gazes, Nick's hands became even more sexual, grazing a hand across her pussy through her jeans as if it were an accident. Becca, lost in the sound and song, allowed him this, reveling in the soft touch of his hands and willingly tricking herself into believing it was indeed an accident.

Nick, sensing that he was pushing his time with this girl, and that her boyfriend would be coming back anytime, took her hand and guided her through the crowd with a strong insistent grip.

Becca didn't know where they were going, though, in her naivety, she assumed there must be another dance floor in the club. Aiden was the furthest thing from her mind as they wove past the bar, to a room at the end of the hall. A security guard waited there. When Becca and the man approached, the security guard looked Becca up and down, spending an extra moment on her ample breasts, and then winked at Nick as they went by.

Beyond the doors was a bright room adorned with velvet carpet, gold trim and an elevator. Becca could hear the music, muted through the floor and felt excited by the new sensation of this mysterious club. Were they headed to a VIP room?

When the elevator came, Nick pushed her gently through the doors, the smile on his lips soft like a hung wolf in sheep's clothing. When the door closed, Nick took his shirt off, and pounced on Becca. He pressed her up against the wall and kissed her firmly. This was farther than she had gone with the other boys in the clubs, but she thought the doors would be open soon enough, and the dance floor would save her. More than anything though, Nick's lips were sweet and inviting as they touched her own.

When the door opened, Becca broke from Nick. Her eyes scanned the sea of bodies of the bottom floor of the club; some were dancing sexually together in lustful waves, but all of them were naked. Their erect cocks and perky breasts bounced along with the beat. Even more shocking for Becca was that most people in the basement were fucking. There were couples and throuples and more of every combination she could imagine, but one woman who stuck out was the woman who had argued with her man at the entrance to the club. She was on all fours, her lips engorged around a thick penis, a volley of cocks surrounding her, pressing against her face, hair and hands as they waited their turn. More men were behind her, a tall man was penetrating her, slapping her ass, saying words that were lost in the sound of moaning and music. Other men waited nearby, stroking themselves to the orgy around them. Becca looked for the woman's boyfriend, but didn't see him. She now knew what Lexi had meant.

It was Nick's hands, lifting her shirt up, that brought Becca back to reality. She barely had time to react, but she managed to save it, giving Nick only a cursory look at her bra and the tits they caged.

"I have a boyfriend," Becca said.

Nick smiled devilishly at her.

"Oh? Where is he?" he said.

"He just went to the bathroom."

"We've been dancing for twenty minutes. You sure he's not around here somewhere?" Nick gestured to the crowd.

"He wouldn't do that," Becca said, though she wasn't so sure. Becca hadn't seen Aiden when she first walked in, but there were so many people in so many positions: in just one part of the basement was a number of women, all in a line, riding cowgirl on a row of cocks. The faces of the men there weren't visible. When one song ended, the women all stopped, and moved partners for the next song like a game of musical chairs. Aiden could be there, Becca realized, his cock stuffed up however many whores he wanted and if not there, part of a duo fucking another women in both holes at the same time against the wall next to her.

"Did you know this was a sex club before you came?" Nick asked.

"No. I thought it was just some club." Becca replied.

"Did your boyfriend?"

Becca looked at Nick with heated frustration. She was a vision. Her breasts were supple and round, and her nipples were erect, poking through her bra. Nick fondled her gently until she felt her anger turn into something else. Her hand, which had lingered by her side as Nick caressed her breasts, reached for him. When he felt her touch, Nick pulled her close and ran his hands across her back and planted soft kisses along her neck. When he felt Becca shudder, he pulled away.

He unbuckled his pants and slid his zipper down so the bulge in his boxers was more prominent.

"Help me out here." He said, smiling softly.

When Becca didn't move, he took her arm and gently set it against his cock. The feel of it against her knuckles was intoxicating. The man had more wood in his pants than a lumberjack. It was harder than any cock that she had ever felt. She wondered how hard it would be in pussy.

"No!" Becca said, snapping out of her trance "I can't do this."

"Why not? Your boyfriends probably skull fucking some girl down here." Nick said viciously gesturing toward a few girls, trapped against the outer wall, faces invisible but for the bobbing motion of their hair as they sucked and sucked.

"I just came here to dance." Becca pouted.

"If he's not down here, there's a gloryhole upstairs. He's getting his dick sucked right now by some slut, so why don't you and me enjoy ourselves."

"That's not true," Becca said, but she wasn't so sure. It had been a long time since she had seen him. He had chosen this place. Did he know what it was when he did?

Nick relented a little. He took her hand, and guided her through the sea of naked people, and started dancing with her. A few songs later, when they separated, Nick stood before her and stared deep into her eyes as he stripped off the rest of his clothes. His cock sprang free like it was in rebellion when his boxers came down. It was girthy, and beautiful and it stretched out towards Becca like a massive olive branch. Nick stroked it, slow and long as she took in the magnificent sight of it.

"See what you do to me baby," he said.

Becca knew she should leave. What that cock and this man were doing to her was scaring her, but one thought stopped her - what harm was there in dancing?

"I'm not getting naked," she said. "Besides, you wouldn't be able to handle it. My boyfriend never could when we get going."

Nick laughed, "Your boyfriend doesn't deserve you if he can't handle it. You're too much women for him - but you're not for me. I'll make you cum so many times, you'll be on your knees every night begging beg me for it."

Becca blushed, her eyes flickering back down to his cock. Maybe he was right. Maybe she needed someone who could handle her. Maybe she wanted more than that even. Someone who could do something more...

"I tell you what," Nick said, "Let's make deal. I've got vip access to a few clubs. Ambrosio, North Point, and others. I'll trade you my pass if you can get me off dancing fully clothed in three songs."

Becca knew and loved those clubs. The DJ's in the VIP rooms were better. Not to mention the people who went to those clubs were either rich or celebrities. It was very exclusive.

"You wouldn't last through the first verse," she said feeling confident.

The man smiled again, "Baby, you need to start asking yourself if you can last the first verse. Still, a deal's a deal, if you make this cock blow, I'll hand the passes over." He shrugged. "But if you don't, you're going to be in some real trouble..."

Becca thought for a minute. She was confident. She had made Aiden cum a few times before without touching him, she was sure of it, and he hadn't even been naked. Besides, it wouldn't be so bad to be pressed up against that big cock for a minute. It wasn't really touching it if it wasn't in her hands, right?

"This is going to be easy," Becca said as she starting moving again, letting the music take her. She felt Nick's cock first, then his hands join her. His cock seemed to have gotten harder and longer, if that were possible. Turning to meet his blue eyes, the game began.

She started by going for the kill; swaying her hips back and forth like the heart-shaped arm of a hypnotists clock. She slowly spun and turned around, and ground against his cock, which pointed straight up her back, but he countered by holding her hips to him, and they worked against each other together. He caressed her breasts, and she ran her hands up and down his hips. The dance was one of the most intense and intimate of her life, and when he finally turned her around, she hardly realized it.

SNAP!

The button on her jeans popped open under Nicks fingers. Becca grabbed his hands, pushed them away and wagged her finger.

"Nuh-uh" she said playfully. "No cheating Mister! You're going down!"

"We'll see who's going down!" Nick countered.

Nick pulled Becca close, they danced seductively together for another minute, their faces and lips close together. She wanted to kiss him again. She wished he would press in on her, like he had in the elevator, but it was too dangerous and there was Aiden to think about as well. Oh God! How was she going to explain this to Aiden?

Nick caught her attention again as he inched her zipper down. Tease him, she thought. Tease him and those passes will be yours in no time. She let Nick slide his hands down the front of her jeans, then softly massage her pussy through her dainty panties. Becca shuddered and closed her eyes, momentarily lost.

This is not a dance move!!! her mind finally screamed.

Wiggling free, her pride took over. She needed to prove she was the best dancer around and turning back around she whipped her hair and danced her heart out, giving him moves that would have killed upstairs.

"You're gonna have to do better than that honey," Nick said, his muscular arms folded across his broad chest.

Blushing, she impulsively lifted her shirt, inch by inch, up her torso until it reached her bra. Nick waited expectantly and she realized that she was going to have to take it all the way off if she had any chance. Unlike Aiden, a little skin wasn't going to work with this stud. She lifted the shirt over her head, and she felt the cool release of her skin in the hot, sex filled room, but Nick didn't seem all that impressed and she realized he was waiting for more, so she quickly slipped her bra off too.

12