Subversion Ch. 03: Box Fall of Lexi

Story Info
Millie, the pet, turns the table on Lexi, her dom.
5.6k words
4.88
2.1k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Thank you to all the readers.

--This is the third part of the series "Subversion." While I consider this story standalone, I would also recommend you read the first two parts of the series for context.

---This is a work of fiction. The characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This is fantasy.

*

Millie wiped the dribble of cum from her lips in the gloryhole. It hadn't tasted as bad as she thought it would and though she wasn't sure what that meant, she was sure that she wasn't as exclusively into women as she thought she was.

'No, that's not completely true,' she thought looking at Lexi, her buxom sexy master standing above her - Millie was still on her knees. Millie still wanted Lexi ordering her around. She still wanted to lick her cunt whenever she ordered. No, she was still very into women.

Maybe she just was into men too.

"Did you like having a dick in your mouth?" Lexi asked.

Millie thought the game had ended and that they might go home, lay naked in bed together and pleasure each other for the rest of night. 'I guess not' she thought.

She had sucked off a random guy in the gloryhole. She had even fucked him,

which was more than Lexi and she had talked about beforehand. The fact that she had never had a live dick in her pussy didn't bother her. There had been a hundred strap-ons, dildos, and assorted toys stuffed up her pussy before him. What bothered her was Lexi's insistence on pushing the envelope and going farther than they planned. She wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing.

"Yes." Millie replied.

"Do you like sucking cocks better than licking my pussy?" Lexi said, a cruel, mischievous expression on her face.

Millie hesitated to say anything. She had never seen Lexi hornier than this.

"Speak whore." Lexi said, when Millie didn't answer.

"Ummm..."

"Tell the truth."

"I don't know." Millie said honestly.

With one quick motion, Lexi pulled her hair, yanking Millie toward her. 'That's against the rules' Millie thought. She knew Lexi liked breaking the rules. Tagging. Drugs. Cheating on their college exams. It was something Lexi did often and by proxy, so did Millie, but Lexi didn't break rules when they were together - at least not until now.

"One dick in your mouth and you've gone total cock whore?"

"No." Millie said, whimpering under the hold Lexi had on her hair.

"You're just going to be a semen guzzler from now on. Let all the boys cum in your mouth whenever they want."

"No." Millie said, though the thought wasn't so horrible sounding.

"Haven't had a real man's cock in your pussy yet and you're ready for me to just trick you out to every frat boy and footballer around."

"No." Millie said, a little afraid and a little excited by the direction Lexi was taking this.

"Oh, so those nerdy boys are your type. Ones who cum a little too fast but who are just oh so grateful to feel your lips slip around their dick. Well, you could have a swarm of those. A line of nerds ready to eat your pussy if you would just lick their balls a little. They'd probably treat you like the cum princess. Is that what you want?"

"No." Millie said, though the nerdy boy she had sucked off just a minute ago in the gloryhole hadn't been a bad first -- even if it seemed like he was cheating -- maybe especially because he was cheating.

"They'd be so grateful. One of them might even want to marry a cock whore like you and all you'd have to do is let him fuck that tight, little pussy every once in a while. That's what you want isn't it?"

"What do you want me to say?" Millie said, the hold on her hair hurting her.

"The truth."

Lexi didn't want the truth, Millie thought. She had been telling her the truth.

"Your pussy isn't enough for me." She said.

Lexi smiled and the grip on her hair loosened, and she put her arm lightly around Millie's neck instead.

"Lexi..." Millie said.

"Wrong name baby. Maybe I'll pimp you out to three guys instead two."

Millie shuddered at the thought. She had never been with a man face to face -- the gloryhole didn't really count did it - and the thought scared her. Though sucking a man's cock had scared her too and that had tuned into a sticky mess on her face and a smile on her lips.

"Thank you," Millie said, not knowing what to say.

"Oh, so polite when cocks are involved. Are you going to be so polite when you're on all fours, pussy exposed to them, waiting for the insertion?"

Lexi delicately put her fingers in Millies's mouth, moving them in an out. Her other hand slid down to her naked pussy.

"What would you say?" Lexi asked.

"Please." Millie said.

"Please what?"

"Please put your cocks in me?"

"They can't hear you."

"Please put your cocks in me," Lexi said louder.

"You want two cocks inside you at the same time?" Lexi said, pumping with her fingers gently in her mouth while her other hand pushed past her clit into her pussy. "Cumming inside you at the same time."

Lexi thrust her fingers into and out of Millie's wet pussy softly without resistance. Millie moaned softly on her hand.

"Stand up." Lexi commanded and when Millie didn't move quick enough, Lexi tugged her up, not as roughly as before, by her hair.

On her feet, Millie was taller than Lexi was. A slim, smooth legged woman. Her hair was longer and her body was slimmer. Lexi though, was stacked. Large breasts any girl would be jealous of and any boy would happily ogle.

Millie reached out to fondle Lexi's big tits but Lexi playfully slapped her hand away.

"Who said you could touch?" Lexi said with a wicked smile and wagging her finger, "You're going to pay for that."

Lexi slowly walked behind Millie, who stood in place. She could feel Lexi's presence and the warmth of her body behind her.

"Time to go," Lexi said softly, with a gentle push on the small of Millie's back.

"What about my clothes? What bout yours?"

"Cock sluts like you don't need clothes."

"But... But, we can't go out in the club. They'll kick us out!"

Lexi laughed. Mocking. Her whole body like a pillar of fire.

"If you were ugly, they would, but Millie, you aren't ugly. Besides, all the security people are men and you know what that means -- long, hard cocks." Lexi said.

Lexi, having momentarily returned to her normal self instead of the cruel mistress hellbent on turning Millie into a sex slave, touched Millie again on her back to push her forward. Millie took a step forward toward the door. When she stopped, Lexi spanked Millie's petite ass. The sound of Lexi's hand on Millie's flesh reverberated in the gloryhole.

Millie blushed, then turned to look at Lexi who was smiling at her. Lexi gave her another good spank, and Millie jolted in response.

"You want another one." Lexi said.

"Yes," Millie said shuddering.

Lexi slapped her ass again. The pain and pleasure setting her skin on fire.

"Listen to what I say then." Lexi said, "I should throw you to the wolves' downstairs. The boys wouldn't leave you alone for hours, but if you're nice, I'll take you to Sappho's lounge."

Lexi pushed Millie against the wall gently. Millie could smell the perfume she had bought her - the sweetness of it mixing with her last orgasm.

"Show me your pussy." Lexi said.

Millie bent over and spread her legs slightly. Lexi stepped back admiring Millie's body. The shapely way her spine led to her buttocks. The way Millie pushed her pussy out just enough for her to see it. Just enough for someone to...

"Look at me now," Lexi said. Millie complied, turning her body to face Lexi. Her perky nipples on her perky breasts were erect. Her flat shapely stomach ended in the perfection of her womanhood.

"Do a spin for me," Lexi said, admiring.

Millie spun slowly. Lexi watched hungrily another few seconds, wanting to run her hands along Millie's soft skin, but not wanting to give up control just yet.

"Let's go downstairs." Lexi said.

"What about my clothes?" Millis said nervously.

Lexi stepped back and considered, "What are you going to do to earn them? So far you've shown me you're just a cock whore." Lexi said.

"I'll do anything."

Lexi walked over to Millie and presented her pussy. Millie knew what she wanted of course. She kneeled down and crawled slowly towards Lexi. Lexi pulled the back of Millie's head toward her and Millie, gently, licked Lexi's clit when she made contact.

Lexi shuddered, the feeling of Millie's familiar tongue on her pussy an erotic balm. Lexi held Millie there against her pussy, letting Millie explore her. Lexi told herself she would hold Millie there forever if she didn't make her cum -- and maybe more even if she did.

Lexi closed her eyes, and leaned back. The spark inside of her was building as Millie worked her. Lexi's spark built into a fire and then the explosion of an orgasm. When Millie felt Lexi cum on her tongue, she licked harder, hoping an orgasm would turn her from her mad pursuit to humiliate her.

But she was wrong.

Lexi shuddered through her orgasm, never taking her hand off Millie's head until she was done. Exhilarated by what she had made Millie do, and somewhat more clearheaded, Lexi quickly pulled on her own clothes.

"Let's go," Lexi said. She then pushed Millie towards the door to the club.

"What about my clothes."

"I told you," Lexi said, shy and cruel, "Whores don't need clothes -- they need cock. Now open the door and step outside so the whole club can see how much of a whore you are."

Millie, seeing there wasn't any way around it, walked to the door. There, she stopped, staring at the pristine white paint. Seeing her hesitate, Lexi reached around her bare stomach and pushed the door open. The sounds of the club crashed in and the lights hit Millie hard. She felt exposed. Goose pricks formed on her skin. A boy with messy hair and baggy jeans looked over, saw her exposed and immediately stared at her tits. Without gazing away he leaned towards his friend. The word of her exposure passed like that from man to man quickly, until all eyes seemed to be on Millie's naked body.

"Move slut! Or I'll invite them down for a go." Lexi yelled over the cascade of music.

Millie stepped out into the club, the lights shining blue, white and green on her naked body, caressing it as if a lover were covering her with paint. Lexi followed closely behind her, pushing her forward.

"Looking good!" "Nice tits baby!" "I got something for you!" The boys shouted. As they made their way through the crowd toward the vip longue, hands pinched her buttocks or slipped across her breasts. The most daring reached for her clit while they gripped their cocks through their jeans. At first, it scared Millie, but the farther she went, the more hands felt her up, the more confident she became. She felt their hands roaming over her body and accepted them, each one electrifying her, sending jolts of pleasure through her. She realized then, more than any words ever had in her life, that her body held power. Power over others. All the boys reaching for her -- all the girls judging her and looking away in disgust, some secretly wishing they were her -- in midst of it all she realized that she had an ass that could make you crazy.

When the bouncer to the VIP lounge came into view, Millie expected him to stop them, but before they even got in earshot, the felt ribbon was already out of their way. This only confirmed her new found realization.

"Have fun ladies," he said. As they passed by, Lexi pinched Millie's buttocks, and she let out a little yelp and the bouncer laughed.

The elevator wasn't far away, and it came quickly.

"You did good cockshut," Lexi said when they entered the elevator.

"You like that did you?" Millie said, flustered, and aroused by the whole affair. "Did it get you wet?"

Millie stepped toward Lexi, covering the distance quickly. She reached out again for Lexi's large, perfect tits and caressed them through Lexi's shirt

"Nice try." Lexi said peeling away, smirking.

"The elevator opened, and Millie looked out. It was a cornucopia of sin. Everyone lay about fucking. She focused on the women -- girls of all persuasions undulating with their partners. Riding cowgirl. Reverse cowgirl. Getting fucked from behind. Missionary. Ass down, face up -- what she saw was the world conquered by woman riding the cocks of their servants or playing the submissive, held down and fucked by strong arms.

"The Sappho Lounge is just over there," Lexi said pointing toward a room with a large sign that said 'women only.' Millie stepped out of the elevator, her eyes on the open doors of the room, and the soft, smooth skin of the women resting, chatting and pleasuring each other within. She was in such a hurry that she hardly noticed the stranger until she bumped into him.

It was like hitting a brick wall. The man was hulking -- a tall, muscled stud who towered over both Lexi and Millie. He was completely naked, his cock dangling between his legs like a loose banana on a tree.

"Watch where you're going," Lexi said, pulling Millie possessively away from the man.

"Watch out yourself," he said, holding his ground.

Lexi and the man stared each other down, Lexi raising her arms in annoyance at the man blocking the way.

"That's a nice pet you have there." he said, his cock already starting to grow.

"Who?" Lexi said as if transfixed by the interruption, "Oh. Yeah."

Millie hadn't seen Lexi flustered like this in a long time, not since her last boyfriend, though this one was quite the man. His cock was longer than the boy upstairs who had taken her mouth earlier. This man was closer to a real-life version of the giant dildos Lexi and Millie had at home.

"Yes." Lexi said regaining composure.

The man looked deeply into Lexi's eyes and then at Millie. He walked around Millie's petite body, admiring her perky breasts and firm, smooth buttocks. On the second pass around, he lightly pinched her nipple and stroked her bottom with outstretched fingers.

Then, he did the same thing to Lexi -- prowling around her like an animal hungry for her. When he came back round to the front of Lexi, he pulled her towards him abruptly with one arm and kissed her passionately. When they broke the kiss, he pulled Millie to him with the other arm and kissed Millie hard. Lexi, entranced, let it happen while Millie wasn't sure what to do -- unaccustomed to Lexi being so quiet.

He kissed each of them in turn, their bodies held tightly to him by his strong powerful arms. His cock grew between them, more and more present as it extended, demanding it's presence. After a while, he pushed the two women together, and they kissed each other, their tongues intertwining. Both Millie and Lexi could feel his powerful body shuddering as they made out -- they could feel their own skin ripple as they brushed against his long member and each other.

It was Lexi who tried to pull away first. "Alright, big man," she said, "we have a date somewhere else."

"No. I can't let you beautiful women go yet." The man said.

"Why is that?" Lexi purred, hoping he had something good to say as she wouldn't mind a reason to stay.

"You're breaking the rules." Said the man,

"Me?" Lexi said perplexed, "What rules am I breaking? Are no pets allowed?"

"Oh, pets are allowed -- especially ones as devastating as her - and she's dressed appropriately. You on the other hand..." The man said, looking Lexi up and down, pausing to openly stare at her massive breasts.

"I'm going to strip down when we get to the Sapho Room." Lexi said.

"Afraid I can't let you do that," the man said, making a disappointed face Millie and Lexi didn't believe. "Rules say you must be naked beyond this point. It's a safety issue - An issue of trust too."

Lexi thought for a minute, tapping her foot. But Milie knew she was breaking, she wasn't trying so hard to escape the man's grip and neither was Millie for that matter. Millie brimmed with the anticipation of what that meant.

"Come on now--show me how it's done." The man said encouragingly, "I've had very little 'relief' today."

Lexi scoffed, "I don't believe that?"

"You don't do you? Doesn't my cock tell you the whole story? Maybe you ought to get down there and talk to it..." the man said.

Lexi laughed and considered, her hands on her hip.

"Maybe my pet can persuade you to let us slip by?" Lexi countered.

The man looked at Lexi and then Millie -- his gaze intense and smoldering, Millie wasn't sure where this was all going but she took Lexi's cue and reached out for the man's dick. She wrapped her soft, inexperienced hand around it. Sandwiched between Lexi and herself, Millie pumped him slowly. The length of it felt good in her hand and the girth of it -- Millie almost couldn't wrap her hand around it, it was so big. He was hard too -- hard as a diamond and from the only other experience she had had with a live cock, she knew, this man had a jackhammer for a cock. She got the impression, held against his tight muscular chest, that he could hump for hours without losing speed.

"Good little slut," Lexi whispered as Millie pumped the cock between them "Jack that cock."

"I think that will only half cover it." The man said to Lexi, staring down at her.

Lexi looked up at him, surprised, then angry as he loosened his grip slightly on the two women to allow them more room to work his stiff member.

When Lexi didn't move, the man took Lexi's hand is his strong grip and guided it to his cock. Pouting, seemingly upset outwardly, she touched his cock, and rolled her eyes. Inside, however, she felt aroused by the possibilities of the prick in her hand. Specifically, she focused on how much Millie could take, and if she could take it all, how much more Lexi would want her to take.

The two lovers stroked the stranger together out and in, balls to tip, their hands together not covering the whole length of his shaft. They pumped in rhythm and their work was rewarded by the groans of the man. Moving his hands up to their heads, the man pressed the two women together. Lexi and Millie kissed again, their soft lips counterpoint to his hard cock. Lexi, lost in Millie's lips, stopped helping, though her hand remained on the man's cock. Millie continued stroking.

"What else does your friend do?" The man asked.

"Anything I tell her to do." Lexi said, pulling away.

Millie felt a surge of anger. Lexi fully intended to give her to this man, she thought, and it was then a plan developed, without clear words or steps, to turn the tables on Lexi.

"Why don't you ask her do a trick for me then?" The man said.

"What kind of trick do you want to see?" Lexi replied.

"A nasty one," the man said.

Millie looked at Lexi and feared the worst. Lexi looked back at Millie with a wicked smile on her face. Across the room, she saw the lesbian room, the woman there laced together in a wonderful daisy chain -- their combined orgasmic energy flowing from to another in an endless, blissful chain. She knew if she was going to get free, she was going to have to do something drastic.

So, she kissed Lexi soft and gentle, but she also brushed her hand along her shoulder and down her spine. She also pulled her closer and dappled her neck-- a little trick Millie had learned Lexi loved in their time together.

The man followed suit, taking Lexi's mouth in his after Millie, then kissing down her neck, intuitively following Millie's lead.

"Oh... so...sooo... Oh..." Lexi said, unable to finish a sentence, her voice fluttery.

The man kissed her deeply again, then nudged her chin gently back to Millie's waiting lips. The two of them, united in common purpose with different goals, worked together as if they had seduced, and fucked a woman like Lexi a thousand times.

12