Subway Ride

Story Info
The ride on the subway is dirty in a good way.
2.3k words
4.27
14k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew he was late, or close to it, but should be on time to catch the subway to make up for lost time, since his bicycle had gotten a flat tire—his precious fixed gear. The bike slung over his shoulder, dashed up to the elevated platform. There was one right there! He didn't need to go far, just far enough, there was a bike shop somewhere, a quick fix and he wouldn't be too late. The fare paid, a sigh of relief quickly turned to disappointment when the train pulled away. A thought ran across his mind to fling his bike at the passing cars out of protest for it's audacity to pull away on time. Quickly dismissed under pretense that an additional something to fix on the bike wasn't worth the risk. With resolve, he simply waited for the next one, with also little choice to do so. A quick text to inform he would be late, and will get there as quick as he can.

He's your typical—although some would say atypical—young alt black man. He stood there with black Vans Sk8-Hi high tops, long pizza print socks, black wide-legged cargo jeans cut just under the knee, a ratty vintage Marlboro tee shirt, and his prizes battle vest, spiked bracelet, fishnet sleeve, fingerless hard knuckle gloves, dreadlocks restrained with a red bandana. Not too much longer the next train arrived Great luck as it was the perfect one to gain him the edge he needed. Finally, he thought, with his bike in the designated area, he found a seat, places his messenger pack on his lap, and just listened to his music as the train sped along the tracks.

The car was mildly crowded, he looked around, bopping his head to Silversun Pickups and noticed a woman sitting across from him, she was reading a book with headphones on. Wanted to inspect further, he pulled out his phone as s decoy. She was close to his skin tone, knee high black Converse All Stars with purple laces, plaid purple skirt, what looked to be a white spaghetti strap shirt nearly blocked by her book. She wore a few dangle bracelets on one arm. She had bleached twisted dreads, just past her shoulders. He couldn't take his eyes from her.

She felt like somebody was watching her, it felt predatory, glanced up to see the other side minded its business, back to her book. After a few moments, the feeling just didn't go away so she repositioned herself. He paid heed not to get caught, as it appeared she was getting restless. Just quick glances, he thought, don't get caught. When she seemed settled, he took a look just too long and found narrowed eyes and slightly furrowed brow looking back at him. Caught. He couldn't look away, so he gave her a friendly smile.

She went back to her book, but took a cautionary glance to find he still watched. A short breath puffed het cheeks, she stared back with an eyebrow raised and lowered her book. He saw her ample chest and smiled again. Her shirt had the name of a local bike shop on it. She clucked her tongue and looked down, he just watched, she repeated with a slight nod and tugged at her skirt. That got his attention. She licked her lips and slowly spread her legs open, checked to see if it was clear and eased it up more until she was sure her red underwear were displayed—confirmed when his smile faded, mouth hung slightly open. She reached down and he leaned forward just slightly. Their eyes met again until he noticed her fingers tug at the material. He watched intently when she pulled her underwear to the side, revealing her uncut cock resting there. His mouth dropped open, she gave him a smirk with a quick nod, back in her book.

She had that strange feeling again, looked up and jumped when she saw the huge smile on his face. That reaction was rare enough it left her confused. Her eyes darted around, not knowing the next move to make, she closed the book, looked at her crotch and back at him, to receive a knowing nod. Nervously she held a hand to her face in a slight fist. He got the gist of what she asked with the motion of her hand, gave her a nod and knowing smirk. She bit her lower lip and pointed to the upcoming tunnel. He licked his lips.

He stared at her staring towards the approaching tunnel. Just as it was ready to swallow them up, she gave him a sinister grin before it all went black. The next thing he knew; a hand cupped his neck and his face was pressed against a growing rod. His tongue played with her foreskin while it grew in his mouth. The train slowed in the curve, buying them a bit more time. Long and slow he sucked, still his tongue played with her foreskin around her frenulum, fully exposing her glans. The way she gripped tighter, he took as a sign of approval. He started to get into it, pressed her cock with his tongue. Suddenly she tapped his shoulder to stop him.

There was incoming light, it pulled into a station, between the people moving about, he saw her back in her seat with her book held firmly in her lap. Once the train moved he motioned for her to come back and she nodded. Back in the darkness he felt her hand guide him back. Not playing around, he grabbed her thighs, those thick thighs, quickly bobbed his head on her cock. Her hand squeezed his shoulder and shivered, she did her best to repress any audible noise from her mouth. She wanted to see him so bad, she felt like she was getting close. Again another station approached, once again she had to retreat. He saw her pouting and couldn't help but laugh. She mouthed that she was going to fuck his face. He was waiting for the lights to fade out. Once they did; she grabbed his head with both hands, determined to feed him her load before the next stop. The moment her head was just past his lips; she let loose and fucked his face. It didn't take long before he felt her slam into him one last time, her cock throbbed and body shuddered, cock pumped empty.

At the next stop, she looked dazed, her eyes met his, he opened his mouth to show her what she did, before swallowing. She gave him a smile. Both looked around to make sure nobody seemed like they knew what just went down.

The next stop was his; he stood grabbed his bike to make his way to the surface. Just got off the train, he texted. She wasn't too far behind and noticed his flat tire. With her headphones off, she tapped his shoulder.

"Yeah?" He asked as he lowered his headphones.

"Looks like you need a tube," she answered.

"It's you... that was... pretty wild on the train."

"I know. Usually that keeps the freaks from bothering me—never have I had a guy actually..."

"I didn't think you'd—either."

She smiled nervously, quickly reached in her messenger bag for a spare tube. "h-here... it's the least I could do."

"Thanks. I like that fixie. I'm Brynn."

"Ayla. And thanks. I uhh... gotta get going." She started to leave.

"Hol' up... does it need tuh end like that?"

"Huh?" she turned.

"I mean... you're cute, but you know that. Maybe we could hang out and stuff—with or without the you know."

"Why not? At least you don't mind transgirls. I guess take my number."

He pulled out his phone.

"This thing with this guy is probably gonna crash and burn anyway, like usual." She thought while giving him her number. "I do like your style."

After exchanging numbers, she rode off, he texted that he was going to be there quicker than he thought and fixed his flat. After a few moments he got a response; "it's fine, I got held up some, myself."

He smiled, then looked proudly at his repaired steed, hopped on, back in traffic, bopping to music, making good time. Skid to a stop in front of s small pizza joint, he messaged he was there, locked his bike, went inside. He received a reply with "in the corner," ordered a slice and a beer.

"Where are you?"

"Waiting on food. Shouldn't be much longer."

"Cool. Back corner."

With his food, he went to the back corner with his eyes peeled and spotted the person he was meeting.

"Mazekin," he asked.

She turned with wide eyes, her mouth hung open.

"Ayla?"

"It's you!"

"Crazy, huh?"

She sighed with relief. "I guess I don't need to tell you what I am so you can ditch me."

He sat down across from her. "Need to tell me what?"

"You know... you saw... you... sucked it..."

"You came. Said Julius Caesar, or somebody." He took a sip of beer.

She chuckled.

"I knew the guy I was talking to on that app rode bikes, but I wasn't expecting you. Is it bad that I was hoping to get walked out on, so I could text you?"

"I don't think I wanna walk out on you, but we can go on a ride after this... if you can keep up."

"I do alleycats, sir! Don't test me." She laughed.

"I'm pretty glad it was you I was talking to the whole time. I've done a few alleycats in my day, there's one in a few days that you need a partner for."

"You did suck my—"

"Your tasty dick?"

"Yeah, that. So I guess I can be your partner for the race."

"I hope not just for the race. What about after?"

"Mmm... what about before?" She leaned forward.

"What about now?" He leaned forward.

"Maybe."

"Maybe I'm verse, if that helps."

"I'm sooo in the now."

They shared a kiss. She leaned back with her bottom lip bit, followed by a small "o" face.

"You woke up the princess."

Not missing a beat. "I wouldn't mind putting her back to sleep, if the queen doesn't mind."

She scoffed. "Sir Brynn! The queen approves." She smiled slyly.

He smiled.

"The princess just doesn't see anybody, though. You gotta prove your worth, beat me in a race."

"Easy."

"Wow. Really? Okay... we'll see."

When they were done eating, she setup a race starting there, through the downtown and back towards a spot in a certain park. The race was on, he was impressed with her skills on her bike, she managed to keep up with him and found outs and shortcuts he didn't see. They sped full tilt through downtown, crossing traffic, slipping between cars. A few times he got a good view of her skirt flashing her butt at him. She saw his muscles flex as he commanded his bike in a sprint towards the park, sweat poured on both of them. They rode past a bike shop and a few people cheered out their nicknames; Mazekin and B_Swift. They both laughed to themselves having found out they knew the same people. In the park they sped down the path. "On your left!" The finish line was a large gazeebo near a pond, one of her foot straps broke, caused her to slow down just as she got close and gave him the win by a wheel.

They sat at the bench and caught their breath.

"Damn strap broke."

"Excuses." He teased.

"You know I was gonna win!"

"Only because I wanted to see that booty fluttering in the wind."

She gave an exasperated laugh. "That alleycats ours."

"Fuck yeah it is."

"So... I thought the name B_Swift looked familiar on there. I've heard people talk about you before."

"I figured it'd—I hoped it'd attract any biker chicks on that dating app."

"How'd you get that name?"

"Because you gotta be swift out there. Plus it's short for; Brynn The Swift. Yours?"

"I'm a demon in these streets and because I'm a part time bartender. Started out as a joke, but I loved it."

"If ya want; I got some straps at home I can spare."

"I guess... the princess does need tuh give you a reward for the win."

After that hard ride, they decided to take a cool down ride and catch the subway to his place. With their bikes lugged down to the station, on the train sat next to each other. She read her book, he looked through his phone. The dark tunnel approached, next thing he knew; her hand pushed his phone to his chest, the other tugged at his zipper, cock freed her mouth went to work, she found he was good sized, and uncircumcised like her. With her mouth full, she didn't want to mess around, going straight to work once her mouth was stuffed, bobbed her head furiously. He felt a strong vacuum every time her head went up, even heard her moan slightly and liked how her tongue zig-zagged up and down.

Another station approached so he reluctantly pulled her away and covered himself with his bag. He looked at her lick her lips. She reached under his bag and rubbed the glans with her index and thumb, he twitched in her hand.

"Not much tunnel left."

"Hopefully you can cum as fast as you ride." She smiled at him.

"I prefer not to, but... damn you're good."

"So are you."

Train back in motion, she took him back in her mouth, left her hand to stroke him in assist. His cock twitched and throbbed. Her hand twisted one way, mouth the other, he went restless in his seat and climaxed with a suppressed grunt. She felt his release, used her hand to milk him dry. She backed off just in time as the train climbed out the tunnel and he, discreetly as possible, situated himself.

"Yeah... you're a demon."

She laughed at him. Once his stop arrived, they quickly departed and shared another laugh at the fact they got away with that twice.