Succubus

Story Info
The Succubus gets what it wants; but then, it always does.
37.7k words
3.75
1.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

If you read passed these words, you are likely to find incest, no, you will definitely find incest. You will also find forced, or certainly reluctant, non consent type sex, threesome sex and anal. There will be some bondage and some exhibitionism, so you have been warned.

Yes, the story is long, but I make no apologies for that, all of my stories are long.

What you are about to read is a complete work of fiction, and no humans or demons were hurt in the making of this piece of erotica. Now, put yourself in someone else's body for a moment and wonder what you would make then do, sexually of course? Now read on.

The woman's sweat covered body, rolled from that of the recumbent man beneath her. Both of their bodies bore the marks and excretions of their frantic activities. As she slid from the softening cock, her vagina leaked its contents onto the thigh of the man, but he was already asleep.

Sitting on her knees, the woman immediately felt empty. Her vagina was made for the purposes of fucking, and that was what it wanted, despite the two hour session she had just had. She looked down at herself, and absently watched the semen dribble down her thigh, when it reached mid-point, she scooped it up and fed it into her mouth. Yes, she was built for this and always had been.

She ran her fingers through some more of the glossy substance, rubbing it about her clitoris before transferring her attention to her small girlish breasts, coating them both completely in the man's come. He could certainly shoot volumes, even she was impressed.

Stepping to the floor, she found where she had dropped her panties, and slipped back into them. They hadn't dried out in the two hours since she removed them, her pussy having soaked them, but it mattered little to her now, as they would be full of the man's sperm soon anyway, as it continued to leak from her pulsing vagina and her anus. Finding her very short, black dress, she slipped back into it, taking pleasure from the fact that the semen on her body, left snail trails on the dress in several areas, and globs of the man's semen were still visible on her chest, where he had shot a load all over her, and where she had coated her breasts. She looked like a 'lady of the night', which was more than appropriate, because inside, that is exactly what she was.

It was time to return the woman's body to its owner, and deliver it up to her husband. She had after all, got what she wanted from it, as she had from the woman's husband, for that matter, a few days day before. Her strength was at a place it had not been for many, many years, and it would be an easy thing right now, just to change horses and slip into the prostrate form of the male before her. But where was the fun in that? First she wanted to see how the woman's husband would respond when his wife returned home, with a belly full of another man's semen, her pussy and arse leaking the same contents, as well as splashes of it all over the place, in her hair, on her neck, chest and even the corner of her mouth. Even a child would have known what she had been recently doing.

It took the husband micro-seconds to notice and to begin to question his wife's activities with indignation and disbelief. The woman's cries of innocence, along with her credibility seeping away, as her small, thong panties, could hold their contents no more, and dribbles of sperm began running down her thighs, for both of them to see. It was time for the demon to move on, her work here was done. She had taken her pleasure of the bodies before her, and now wanted fresh meat.

It is said that over the eons of time, many a mortal man has knelt in worship, hoping that one, such as she, would enter their meagre lives and bring to them the pleasures of the flesh. To give them something that they were lacking, to bring them a richness that they may once have had and had lost. And in attempting to do this, these men searched out the wisdom of the ancients, hoping to perform the rites, to call forth this panacea to their woes or ills. But Lilith neither heeded nor craved worship of that sort. Her raison d'etre was of a completely different mantra.

For Lilith was a demon of the old school. A high demon, one that could be found among the Mesopotamian Grimoires and the Dead Sea Scrolls. She had been, and still considered herself to be Adam's first and only wife. She had taught him all of the pleasures that her flesh could give him, and he could give her. Many times had she accepted his phallus in worship to her, many times had she drunk of his Earthly wand and fed him from her womanly cup. It was Adam, and only Adam, that gave her such pleasures and satisfactions, that she could never quite seem to attain from a myriad of encounters with other people. It was Adam that gave her, the very first orgasm she had had, and in so doing, had tied her to him in perpetuity. That orgasm, was one so powerful, that it broke her inside, and made her crave for nothing but the attainment of such pleasurable delights again.

But without him, she could not hope to attain it, and God had intervened, crashing upon her pleasure, by presenting Adam with the purest of virgins, Eve. Lilith of course, corrupted Eve, and made her want to seek out the pleasures of her sexuality, hoping that she would become promiscuous, but in so doing, she forced Eve more into Adam's embrace. God intervened once more, throwing Lilith out of Eden and into the wilderness, where using Adam's sperm, she spawned the many demons, that are with us today. Adam meanwhile, was left in peace, to show Eve the pleasures of his 'snake-like' flesh, and the sensations it could give her, she quickly learned to open herself to it, and let Adam plunder her juicy riches, much as he had Lilith's.

In time, Lilith was forgotten by Adam, forgotten my most upon this Earth. But every now and then, her name would re-surface, she would be remembered, and summoned by those that would want to use her body, use what she was or simply that they wanted a demon of their own; she would be banished an equal number of times too. But this time, the year of our Lord 2024. This time, it would be different. This time, those that had called upon her, had been inept. They had sufficient knowledge to complete the ritual, but not enough to put in place all of the safe-guards that one must, to ensure that if things go wrong, the summoned entity can be banished whence it came. The protections had not been put in place, the bindings were not strong enough for a demon of her calibre, the results were therefore inevitable.

For the six men and one woman, they got what they wanted. They got to savour the sexual pleasures that a demon, a succubus, can give. For Lilith it was the end of 400 years of imprisonment. 400 hundred years of abstinence. A celibacy that was not wanted or needed. Lilith wasn't just hungry, she was ravenous. It was an easy thing to induce these weak mortals to do her bidding. She watched as the three men tore at the woman's clothing in their lustful fervour. She fed from the erotic ambiance of the woman, as she was forced to swallow the seven inch cock before her, screaming onto the thick phallus, as it entered her throat as her arms were held tightly. Her body draped across the the naked man that lay upon the alter. She choaked and gagged, cried and groaned upon the phallus as the two other compatriats speared her vagina, then her anus, triple penetrating her for the first and only time in her sheltered and meagre life.

The men had now let go of her arms and moved before Lilith, who in the meanwhile had knelt ready and waiting to wank and suck upon them until they had all filled her belly with their sperm. Her abilities and her experience enabled her to easily empty the men not once but twice. At which point the men taking their pleasure of the prone woman, had all emptied themselves into her body, and had withdrawn their slimy, come covered, diminishing cocks. The woman, her face streaming with tears, sobbed quietly. She had at that point, been a virgin. Never having partaken of a cock in any shape or form, despite her forty years, for her interests lay in the more succulent delights of a woman's pussy. But now all of her holes had been defiled and filled with semen, something she had not expected. A lesbian she remained, but strangely a huge smile broke out upon her face, a smile that grew exponentially as she felt Lilith's tongue licking and delving about her vagina and her anus, extracting as much of the deposited semen as she could.

Lilith then lay beside the woman and demanded that the men fuck them both. The men were incredulous that their cocks had grown hard once again. The woman surprised herself in her enthusiasm, by rolling onto her stomach, so that she could be penetrated from behind, as she lay upon the succubus and kissed her come covered lips, whilst her fingers played lightly on Lilith's swollen clitoris. This time her cries as the pulsing shaft of one of the men, forced its way into her, were of pleasure. Such was the allure of the succubus, that all of the humans present, would keep coming until exhaustion and inevitably death would take them all. Many would say, that for summoning a demon such as Lilith to the Earth, they had got just what they deserved.

For Lilith had the wisdom of ages, the knowledge and expertise of all things sexual, of all the harlots that had ever lived and ever would live, for she was their mother. Lilith, the night hag, or night crawler, or succubus had many names, but strangely she preferred Lily, as it sounded pure and innocent. Everything in fact that she was not. For she was contagion, corruption, incest, adultery and lust. Plight and hardship followed in her footsteps as she set out to look once more for the one man, called Adam, that she could love, that could truly set her free. But for now, she really needed satisfying, her hunger barely sated by the recent sex.

And so it was, that Lilith left the body of the come covered woman, her marriage in tatters, the sins of the woman's flesh catching up with her, though in truth all of her debauchery was really because of Lilith, rather than her own lusts. It was easy for the demon to find the sleeping form of the man as she travelled through the ether, for having drained his body of his sexual fluids, she now had a connection to him, and to slip into his body, herself now taking on the form of an incubus, was a normality she immediately enjoyed. Her drive was now to feel the pleasure of wet, sucking pussy lips about her cock, and to enjoy sex from the male perspective for a while. Of course she had done it many thousands of times, but not in the last 400 years.

The man rose from the hotel bed and looked about him. The married woman that he had picked up the night before, was nowhere to be seen. Her bra though, remained over the bedside light, where she had thrown it. His cock was a little sore, from thoroughly drilling the woman. Greg would have probably considered the night to have been a dream had it not been for the bra and his sore phallus; so wild had the woman's needs been, and so many times had she made him come, over and inside her; whatever he wanted to do to her, she wanted him to do. It had been the most incredible night of sex in his thiirty four year life, and he found that it just made him want that woman all the more.

He looked down at his still glistening cock, evidence of the night's activities still on it. But he was the more surprised, because it was still hard. Yes it could be his usual 'morning wood' but it didn't feel like it. The scent of sex was still heavy in the air, the bedsheets bore witness to their activities too. Greg pitied the people that had to change those. His come splatters were everywhere, as well as the woman's vaginal juices. It was carnage. He even noted splatters of his come upon the headboard of the bed, and smiled at the thought of some poor cleaner, tackling that. He tried to think of the woman's name, but could not recall that she given it to him. It was a shame, because he would certainly partake of her pleasures again.

He staggered off to the shower, well aware that he needed a wash, before facing the day and his wife. Having completely washed he stepped from the shower, still surprised by his cock, which had not lost any of its vigour. If anything, it seemed bigger? But he put that down to his ego, rather than any physical change. Getting into his clothes though was interesting, his erection was very obvious and he found himself trying to cover it on his way down to the reception. Inevitably, he failed miserably, and noted the reactions of a few of the other hotel guests as he walked passed them.

The 40 odd, year old receptionist had obviously spotted his predicament too. And had it seemed, decided she wanted some flirty play with Greg. "Ahh. Checking out....Mr Clarke?" She paused as her eyes roamed lazily over his body, stopping more than a few times at his crotch. "Was the room up to expectations? Exciting enough for you, was it?"

"Exciting?"

She leant across the wide counter, giving herself a better view, and giving Greg a fantastic overview of her cleavage and firm looking breasts. He couldn't stop his cock from pulsing and noted that the receptionist's breathing had picked up and her mouth had formed into an 'O'. "Yes, I gathered from your...appearance that you enjoyed your stay with us? Will you be coming again shortly?"

"I beg your pardon?" Greg knew what the woman, was doing and was playing the reverse game. But he could now see the pronounced bumps of the woman's erecting nipples and knew he wasn't the only one that was turned on.

"I was merely asking if you will be sleeping with us again, Mr Clarke. We can offer returning guests other services at reduced prices."

"I see, and what did you have in mind to offer me? Do you do anything in the line of reducing tension and stiffness?"

"The woman looked directly into Greg's eyes. "Ohh yes, I'm sure I could help you with that Mr Clarke, you have but to ask."

Lily looked on without getting involved. She enjoyed watching the interaction with these two people and was already feeding from the sexual tension in the air. She wanted the situation to play out, it had been but a short while since her last fucking, but she was still very hungry.

Greg looked up at the security camera behind the reception desk. He was being recorded. "Do you have access to the CCTV?"

"Why yes, I do. May I ask why you want to know?" The woman was now quite blatant in where her eyes were roaming. She had begun to shake a little and it looked to Greg, that her polished façade was unravelling a little.

"Is the control point in that room there?" Greg continued, nodding at the door behind the woman; not answering her question.

"Yes, yes it is."

Lily had had enough, she seeped into Greg's brain slowly taking his mind and body over. "Take down your panties and give them to me. Do it in plain sight of the camera. If they are wet, then I will give you a fucking, that will leave you unable to stand for a week. If they are dry, then you will miss out on the fucking, but if you take off all of your clothes, I may play with you for a while and let you pleasure me."

"Ohhh Mr Clarke! What sort of a woman do you think...." He eyes grew wider as she watched his cock growing even larger and pulsing wildly. "You want me to take my panties off here?" Stephanie couldn't even believe she had voiced the question, let alone that she was potentially thinking of complying to the request.

"Yes, do it now, or miss out on your chance of pleasures that you have not yet felt upon this Earth."

The receptionist's playful flirting had quickly taken her into deep water, so deep her self-assurance had completely left her, and she didn't know what to do, or how to respond.

"So..Stephanie," Greg read her name badge. "The choice is yours, do you want me to fuck you or not?" Greg's subconscious could hear the words coming from his mouth, but he could not believe he was saying them, it was like his body was under the influence of a narcotic, he could move and talk, see and hear, but it was as if he was viewing things from the third person perspective, rather than from his own eyes. One thing he could feel, was the stiffness of his cock. He wanted to fuck this woman, his lusts being primal.

"Err...." Stephanie panted, "I have....I have never...." Stephanie was feeling a growing arousal that had appeared out of nowhere. She couldn't understand herself, she couldn't believe what she was saying or contemplating. All she could seem to focus on was the pulsing phallus before her. "Greg...please tell me you are not teasing...." She looked into his eyes the deep green had a red tinge to the irises on the inner and outer edges. They were transfixing. She made the move to lift her skirt, but paused. "If I am going to get sacked, and I probably will. I may as well go the whole hog." She reached behind her back, popped the single button on her skirt, unzipped it, and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of the puddle of material at her feet, and kicked it under the reception desk."There."

Greg's eyes fed hungrily upon the lower half of the woman's body. He was impressed, and had not expected to be so. She had a beautiful set of legs, and a pronounced thigh gap, that he found very alluring. She wore a black suspender belt, that was decorated about the seam and across the front panel, with red roses and green leaves. Her small knickers were over the top of the suspender straps, so that she did not need to unclip the stockings to remove them. This she did now, slowly, seductively, watching Greg closely as she drew the little black panties down her long legs, the silken material of her lingerie, Greg found to be the most erotic thing he had seen. He suddenly realised he had a passion for high-class stockings on a good pair of legs.

"Stockings and suspenders? You randy bitch! You have done this before haven't you? How many hotel guests have you screwed Stephanie?"

"No! No...I haven't....I would never...." She stopped talking, realising she was about to contradict her current actions. "They make me feel sexy, I..I don't get many compliments these days and I like to think that....well think that men like you Greg, are wondering what I wear beneath my skirt. I wear the suspender belt, because it makes me feel wickedly sexy, and it shows through the thin skirt, for those that care to look. Do you care to look Greg?"

"You are a very attractive woman. But I can only see half of what you have to offer. Remove your panties completely, then take off you jacket and blouse."

"OOoooh God, Greg, you are turning me on so much! But what if someone were to come in. I know it's late, but this is a hotel. I can hide my bottom half below the reception desk, but if I take my blouse off...."

"Well it is a question of whether of not, you want to feel my cock, parting your cunt lips isn't it, Stephanie? So, are your panties wet? Are they wet Stephanie."

"God Greg, they are not wet no, they are sopping. Ever since I saw that bulge in your trousers. I wanted to think it was there because of me."

"It is Stephanie."

The receptionist bent and removed her panties completely, suddenly scrunching them into her hand and rapidly sitting down. Greg turned to the approaching old couple as they spoke. "Er....can we have the keys to 104, please?"

Stephanie reached for the key, without leaving her seated position and handed it over. "There you go, good night." She had gone completely red, and was shaking a little more.

The couple left before Greg spoke. "That was a real turn on for you, wasn't it? Your panties held tightly in your hand, your pouting pussy lips, rubbing on the seat. You knew they had seen you, you knew they could see your panties in your hand?"