Succubus-In-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Follow-on to Succubus-In-Law.
5.8k words
3.72
2.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUCCUBUS-IN-LAW II

CHAPTER 2.1: NEWS

A month after my debauched stay with Sally and Nicole, I got a call from Sally.

"We're pregnant," she announced as soon as I answered.

"WHAT?!" I yelped.

"You heard me."

"OH, brother," I continued. "You're sure it's mine?"

"Yes, we're sure they're both yours."

"Come again?"

"Nicole's also pregnant," she clarified.

"Now what do we do? I can't marry both of you."

"We're working on that. Meanwhile, this is where remote work can make life easier."

"I can work remotely," I conceded. "I don't see how you can in your current job. Maybe Nicole can arrange for remote work."

"She's negotiating with her boss on a remote work arrangement. She's also looking at a transfer to work close to where I live, as well as a whole new job."

"This'll also be interesting with the birth certificates," I continued. "Man fathers two children with different women at the same time. That'll be a doozy of a headline."

"Don't worry," Sally told me.

"Now I'm really worried," I lamented.

CHAPTER 2.2: RELOCATION

My boss grumbled about my wanting to move to another state, but conceded that company policy allowed for it in jobs like mine. I already had a home office from the pandemic, and still used it on a regular basis. Now I would only go to the office a few times a year, for things that had to be done in person.

There was a lot of work to do: get the house fixed up and on the market, figure out what furniture to keep and what to give away or simply trash, etc., etc., etc.

The bigger problem was that I'd planned to never commit parenthood, and now I'd done it in duplicate. If the three of us lived together, we might be able to arrange work schedules to have someone available to take care of the kids full-time. We'd also have only one mortgage instead of three.

The realtor had only a short list of improvements for the house, which I was able to get done in a month. Then he suggested it would be easier if I could move out but leave the furniture for staging.

I called Sally once I had the house ready to go on the market to see how soon I could move in with just clothes and office equipment.

"Give me a couple of days to clean the place up a bit, and come on over," she told me with a tone that sounded almost excited, but I couldn't tell in what way.

"Consider this 4 day notice. I'll drive over on Saturday," I told her.

Meanwhile, Nicole's boss was dithering on whether to let her continue to work for her remotely or transfer to another office near Sally. The issue became more urgent when Nicole's house sold in a few days and the buyer wanted to close as soon as possible.

I'd talked to a couple of movers already, so had some idea of timelines, etc. I passed that on to Nicole, who took the slightly later date since it would be much less expensive.

Nicole and I sent lists and pictures of our furniture to Sally, assuming we'd both move in with her. She had the biggest house of the three of us, with 4 bedrooms and room for two more in the basement.

"This is getting complicated fast," Sally said after going over the furniture lists and getting totally confused as to what to keep versus get rid of. "How old is your furniture? How old is Nicole's stuff? Are there any heirlooms you can't bear to give up?"

"Most of my stuff is pretty old," I conceded. "There are some pieces I'd really like to keep, like a desk and a bookcase from my grandparents. Most of the rest hasn't gotten bad enough to get rid of, yet, but can go if necessary. Most of Nicole's stuff is pretty new, since she's a lot younger than us."

"I'll drop her a line and see what she says," Sally replied. I've got some older pieces that have seen better days so it wouldn't be a tragedy if they had to go to new homes."

The three of us went around a few more times on furniture. We also realized we'd need furniture for the kids, which increased the number of pieces to keep. Sally set about figuring out how to arrange all the stuff we'd have once we were moved in together.

My house sold in short order, but with a longer time til the actual turnover. We finally figured out what furniture to keep out of my house and Nicole's, and arranged for the mover to pick up from both houses with a single van.

CHAPTER 2.3: CONSOLIDATION

Nicole finally got her boss to agree to her working remotely for her, with the proviso that she use visitor accommodations at the office near her new home when needed.

The mover had a van available the next week, so we gave most of what we weren't keeping to charity. They rejected a few things, which we had hauled to the dump.

It took awhile to settle on furniture arrangements in Sally's house. A few more things wound up going to charity after all.

CHAPTER 2.4: DEALING WITH TWO PREGNANT WOMEN AT ONCE

Sleeping arrangements were another matter altogether. The women were having the usual pregnancy issues, and kept dithering on whether they wanted to be alone to not disturb anyone else or wanting to have someone nearby in case they needed help in a hurry.

I was in a bit of a quandary. Their hormones and moods were all over the map, and I didn't know how to deal with them. I looked online for advice, and got the whole range from leave them alone as much as possible to try to be as helpful as possible without being annoying.

"What do you each need from me in terms of help, attention, etc.?" I finally asked at dinner.

"I don't know," Sally answered. "Sometimes I just want to be left alone; other times I want to be fussed over like a toddler."

"I'm mostly in the stay out of my way unless I call you mode," Nicole replied.

"Okay," I began to reply. "You'll both have to let me know what you want when you want it and I'll do my best to provide whatever it is."

"Speaking of needs," Sally began. "What do you need?"

"Well, sex, of course," I replied. "I've heard pregnant women are extra hot."

"Pregnant women are extra clumsy," Sally said, leaning back to make her growing baby bump more obvious. "We are also sometimes hornier than usual, but can't tell when the urge will strike. That's why we've each got our favorite toys handy, and plenty of spare batteries."

"Sometimes I wish I had a real cock in me," Nicole admitted. "Like now, all of a sudden. Let's go fuck."

Sally looked at us in dismay. "I've been having similar urges, but so far the toys have been enough since I can work them just the way I want. Mind if I at least watch?"

"You started this whole affair," I told her. "Of course you can watch."

We retired to Sally's room, which has the only king-size bed in the house. Nicole quickly got naked, revealing her ample baby bump. I tossed my clothes on a chair.

"What I've read suggests two options for position to protect the baby. One is doggy style, but you have to be up on knees and elbows the whole time: no slumping forward in exhaustion. The other is cowgirl, but you have to sit straight up. That means I won't be able to suck your tits," I told Nicole as Sally paid close attention.

"Doggy style, so I can be your figurative bitch," Nicole decided quickly. "Now get me wet and fuck me!"

I fingered her snatch for a couple of minutes to get her wet before kneeling behind her and guiding my cock into her cunt.

"Yeah, fuck me," she hissed.

I proceeded to fuck her slowly, not wanting to push her forward and make her collapse on her bulging belly. She only needed a few minutes to cum. She came a second time as I maintained my careful pace. She was heading for a third climax when I unloaded my cock inside her. That flood of jizz pushed her over the cliff to a third orgasm.

"Wow, I needed that," she said once she'd caught her breath.

"Damn, you were horny," I commented. "Three orgasms in, what, 10 minutes?"

"Twelve, actually," Sally corrected. "I looked at the clock when you entered her."

Nicole rolled over onto her back. "Now suck my tits," she ordered.

I heeded her command. Sally took Nicole's other tit, and sucked it. Nicole's tits seemed bigger than I remembered.

"Coming along nicely," Sally observed. "How much bigger are you than before the pregnancy?"

"Two inches chest size, and two cup sizes," Nicole replied. "How about you?"

"Same," Sally answered. "Books say lactation can start as early as 16 weeks, but really gets going right after delivery. So in theory we could start lactating any time now."

"I'm obviously not there yet," Nicole stated the obvious. "How about you Sally?"

"Still not there, either," Sally replied. "Other things I've read indicate that once I start, I may need to be milked regularly."

"Have you started shopping for breast pumps?" I asked.

"Did a little looking online, but need to get to some stores to see what they actually look like," Sally said.

CHAPTER 2.5: EARLY WATER BREAK

Sally woke me in the middle of the night, "I think my water broke," she told me.

"Twenty two weeks is very early for that, from what I've read. Are you sure its your water and not just a bit of pee?"

"It was a lot of fluid, and didn't smell like pee," she replied. "My bed is soaked, so are my pajamas."

"Go ahead and take a quick shower. I'll strip the bed. I'm glad we got the waterproof mattress covers," I told her.

While I was gathering Sally's bedding, Nicole waddled into Sally's room. "I heard you two talking. How bad is it when water breaks this early?"

"Most cases need steroids and antibiotics but can keep carrying," I told her. "That's what I read, anyway. We'll get Sally to the doctor as soon as possible. What I've read indicates we don't need to rush to the emergency room, based on what she's told me so far."

Nicole winced as the baby shifted inside her. She'd had a lot of urine leakage the last few weeks, so was using both panty liners and full-up wetness control underpants.

"Damn, that was a lot of liquid that just came out," Nicole complained. "Time to go clean up and change."

"Need any help?" I asked.

"Yeah, you can smell it and tell me if it's pee or something else," she replied.

We went to the other bathroom and she wiped down with disposable wipers. The pad and underpants had absorbed most of the liquid. She handed me the soggy mess.

"Doesn't smell like pee, as far as I can tell," I told her. "My nose is a bit stuffed up, though, so I can't be certain."

"Oh, give it to me," she said, annoyed. She took a light sniff, then a stronger whiff. "Doesn't smell like pee to me either. That means my water probably broke, too."

"Two doctor appointments to try to make now," I observed.

The women finished getting cleaned and re-dressed while I re-made Sally's bed.

"Thanks," Sally said as she got back into bed. "Are you sure I'll be okay?"

"I'm no M.D.," I replied. "What I've read says this shouldn't be the end of the world for either of you, but it will probably make life more difficult for the duration."

Nicole waddled into Sally's room. "After that scare, I don't want to be alone the rest of the night."

"There's plenty of room," Sally said.

"Will the two of you be okay the rest of the night?" I asked.

"If we're not, you'll hear us scream," Sally replied.

"Well, then, goodnight again. I'll call the doctor's office as soon as they open and make appointments for both of you. I'll drive, since neither of you is in very good shape for that."

I went back to my room, and eventually got back to sleep. The doctor's office was booked solid, so suggested a nearby walk-in clinic. Sally had been there before for another issue that needed quick attention. I called the walk-in clinic to make sure they were open, and could deal with the situation the women were in.

I helped the women get into the car, and drove carefully to the clinic. They had Sally's basic history from before, so got her checked in and back to an exam room in a matter of minutes. Nicole had a pile of forms to fill out, only a few of which I could help with parts of.

Sally came back out after about half an hour. "They want me to see an OB/GYN as soon as possible, as in go to the emergency room today."

"That bad?" I asked.

"Yes. Not only did my water break, but there's also more blood than there should be."

Nicole only needed about 20 minutes of examination before she came out.

"They also want me to see an OB/GYN right away. Doctor said I had similar issues as Sally."

"Next stop, emergency room," I agreed.

CHAPTER 2.6: DISASTER

I got them back in the car, took them to the emergency room. This was the hospital they were scheduled to deliver at, so paperwork was already on file. Luckily, there were two OB/GYN's on the premises who weren't in the middle of deliveries, so both women got seen right away.

Meanwhile, a nurse asked me why we were there. I told her about the water breaking, the walk-in clinic doctor's observation and recommendations. Then she asked the question I'd been dreading: "Who are the fathers?"

"I am, to both," I admitted sheepishly.

"Oh," the nurse replied. "Sounds like a delicate subject."

"Quite," I acknowledged. "They were both on the Pill at the time, but also topical antibiotics for skin infections. Obviously even the topical antibiotic was enough to render the Pill ineffective."

"I know oral and injected antibiotics can do that. This is the first case I've heard of a topical treatment doing it."

"Well, that's all we could come up with by way of explanation at the time," I told her.

"There was a case a while back about some fake contraceptives that resulted in a number of pregnancies. How long have they been pregnant?"

"About 22 weeks," I told her.

"That's about 5 months," she converted. "This fake contraceptive pill problem started about 8 months ago, and the useless stuff was off the market four months ago. Do you know what brand they were using?"

"Not a clue. Their primary doctor may know, or we'd have to go back to the pharmacy. Neither of them said anything to me about any recalls."

"You should check on that. There's a big class-action lawsuit seeking coverage of all the pregnancy costs," the nurse told me. "Before you go, I'll get you the contact information."

The OB/GYN's came out to the reception area together. The nurse introduced us, then the doctors asked me to join in a conference room.

"Both babies are dead," they told me point blank. "It's rare that preterm prelabor rupture of membranes causes the fetus to die, but there are a few cases each year. Both women are under mild sedation, should be alert in about half an hour. Meanwhile, we need permission to at least prepare to remove the fetuses. They have you down as having their authorization to give that permission."

"Since the fetuses are already dead, it seems the only sensible thing to do is remove them as soon as possible," I replied.

"Then we'll get the surgical teams and patients ready," one of the doctors said before both left the room.

"This must be a shock," the nurse tried to comfort me.

"Yes, as much as finding out they were both pregnant in the first place," I replied. "Nicole and I had both moved from out of state to be with Sally so we could deal with the situation together. Nicole and I sold our houses. All three of us got rid of some furniture to be able to fit in Sally's house without too much clutter."

One of the doctors came back to the conference room to ask one more question. "The last ultrasound scans we did showed what appear to be some anomalies. May we perform autopsies on the fetuses?"

"Yes, especially if it will help understand what went wrong and help avoid future problems for other women," I replied.

"Thank you. A clerk will bring the paperwork for the fetus removals and autopsies in a little while."

"It doesn't look like I'll be going far in any event," I replied, somewhat annoyed with myself for having not brought anything to read.

"There's a café next door to the hospital that will be more comfortable," the nurse offered.

"How long will these procedures take?" I asked.

"Depends on the patient," she replied. "Usually an hour or two."

Home was fifteen minutes away. "I'd like to run home, get a book and a computer. I'd be gone maybe 40 minutes."

"Once you get the papers signed, you can do that," she answered. "Let me call the check-in desk and see where they are with those papers."

The nurse called the desk, which explained that they didn't find me in the waiting area. She explained I was in a conference room, but she'd send me out there to sign the papers.

I got the papers signed, then drove home to get my computer, a book, and grabbed a few magazines while I was at it.

Slow traffic meant the whole trip took more like an hour. The check-in desk told me both women were still in surgery. I told the clerk I'd be next door at the café, and gave her my cell phone number.

I looked at a clock, finally: 2PM, and I'd just had a very light breakfast around 7AM. No wonder I was hungry.

I went to the café, ordered a sandwich and a drink, then opened my computer. I looked for information on the fake contraceptives the nurse had mentioned. I got one article that just talked about allegations of ineffective pills, nothing else. I got my sandwich, ate it, and tried other search terms looking for anything else on the problem. There was nothing else under those headings. I tried the Food and Drug Administration website, only got general articles on effectiveness of different contraceptives, and things that can reduce their effectiveness.

The hospital called a little after 4PM. Both women were out of surgery, in recovery but only slowly regaining consciousness. I packed up my computer, disposed of my trash, and went back to the hospital.

Sally was still groggy when I got to her room. "What happened?" she asked. "I think they tried to tell me, but it didn't make any sense."

I took her hands in mine, hoping that would somehow soften the bomb I was about to drop on her. "The baby was dead by the time we got here. They did an emergency C-section to remove it before it took you down with it. I'm sorrier than I can say."

"OH MY GOD!" she gasped.

I tightened my grip on her hands, not sure if it would be safe to hug her with a long incision in her belly. She squeezed back even tighter as she wept.

Finally she regained a little composure. "What about Nicole?"

"Same tragic ending. She was a little behind you in the procedure, was still totally unconscious when I came to see you."

"Can I see the baby?" she asked.

"You don't really want to," I replied. "I saw the picture they took after they removed it."

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked in anger.

"It means it doesn't look like any human baby anyone on the operating team had ever seen. I'm guessing it's why your regular OB/GYN was so concerned about the earlier ultrasound images."

"Do they have any idea what it might be?" she asked, clearly alarmed.

"Not yet. I authorized autopsies on both yours and Nicole's to see if they can learn anything."

"So she had the same problem?"

"That's what it sounds like from what they've told me so far."

A nurse entered the room. "Nicole is awake and needs you."

"I'll see you later. Just rest and be glad the doctors were able to operate promptly."

I went next door to Nicole. "We went through all that chaos, and now all I have to show is a big, ugly scar?!" she screamed. "What the fucking hell happened?"

"The doctors have no idea. Sally's baby had the same...issues...as yours. I authorized autopsies on both, so maybe we'll know something after that."

"How can the doctors have no idea?" she demanded.

"I don't know," I admitted.

"WHY? Why both of us at the same time?"

"I don't know," I began. "The nurse told me about a case of some fake contraceptives, but I found only one vague article online about the matter. She hadn't heard of topical antibiotics like the skin cream you and Sally were using interfering with contraceptives, but admitted a slim chance it could have happened. The only other common factor to the two of you is me. I don't really want to think about what that might mean. If the doctors want to test me, I'll let them do whatever they want."

12