Succubus Psychologist

Story Info
A succubus psychologist speaks to the reader.
3.8k words
4.6
9.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

"Hi there. Wow, it's been a long time since I was summoned. Nice place, or maybe it's been that long? I sometimes don't notice when a civilization rises or falls. Men summon succubi all the time, knowingly or not. I don't get summoned all that often because I'm something of a specialist, so congratulations." She poses, hands on hips, almost as if she's offering herself as a trophy.

"So where to start. You know what I am, and how this ends, though there are a variety of deals we can make. Most want just some mind-blowing sex and then hope that she'll end it all. Bad move. Good, I can see you know about that. There is always a price to pay, and it isn't always your soul. As there is with any woman, you say? Well that's what I'm here to work out with you. I make you an offer that no mortal woman can, and you let me out of this circle. If you don't like the offer than I get bored and go back."

"So I specialize in two things, romance, and introspection. Helping guys like you see what you really want inside. I'm like a magic mirror that shows you all your darkest fantasies and truths. It's fun. You'll like it." She takes off her top, revealing two perfectly shaped medium sized breasts, not to small or too large. She kneels and invites you down to kneel in front of her, on the outside of the circle containing her.

"Now look at my breasts. They should arouse feelings in you. Just relax, let your arousal build. Imagine touching them... alright I'm starting to read you here. Interesting... I can read a lot about a man by the way he looks at my breasts. Keep staring. Think of me as a mirror that shows you whats inside you. Do you know where succubi come from? From you, from your dreams, your desires.

"Angels and demons aren't all that different. We all are born from human desires. What you want in a woman. Go ahead, touch yourself, give into it. That will help me get an even better read. I'm here to show you what you really want. That's why you summoned me. You want to see yourself, so you buy a mirror. That's me. But this mirror has desires too, and I am not just going to show you your desires, I'm going to show you mine, and soon you'll see how they fit together.

"But you want this. That's why you got me and not one of those other demons who just spread their legs and let you have your way with them. It ends the same way though. You know that. She always wins. That's the way it ends with human women too. She always wins. That's because your are built to serve her.

"Ooh I see you're resisting that idea. That's okay. Resistance is part of what you want. Part of what you are. Men resist. They resist the truth. They resist letting women control them. But they always lose. Because you want to lose. You want women to win.

"Don't be ashamed to admit it, though many men can't. Most men stay on top and in control, because women get what they want, and it serves them to make the man think that he's in control. Women are good at illusions, making things seem one way, that's close to true, but not quite the whole truth. That's what makeup is. And dozens of other little secrets that you males don't know about. But you're not like those men. You want the truth. Even if it scares you. Even if it makes you weak. That's why you got this mirror. Let's take a look at some things..."

She removes the rest of her clothes and asks you to do the same, the seal is still intact. She can't touch you unless you touch her first and break the seal. But you remove your clothes too, revealing your arousal. You both kneel facing each other, you mirroring her, legs spread to reveal her pussy, with unearthly tentacles instead of hair surrounding it.

"Look at how we're built. There are several logical conclusions we can take from the design. By all means, keep stroking. That will help us later on, and you don't need my permission. Not yet, at least. Clearly our parts are designed to fit together. Yours goes inside mine, mine goes around yours. Logically, yours must be designed to penetrate, and to be captured. Mine is designed to be penetrated, and to capture. Which it does is a mere matter of perspective. But as smart guys like you know, perspective can make all the difference."

"You want to be inside me, but do you want to penetrate me or have me capture you? I already know the answer from the way you were looking at me earlier. You're a man who doesn't hide from the truth. Who isn't afraid to look in the mirror. Well, maybe a little afraid, but you look anyway. You're a man who wants more than just pleasure. You don't hide from the truth by trying to have sexual conquests. You want a permanent loving relationship. How sweet.

"Most succubi are pretty cynical about that sort of thing. Not me. It's all part of a deeper truth. It all starts with this. Your shape, my shape, fitting together. Why do you want me to take you, rather than you taking me? In the end the result is the same, right? Life gets perpetuated, or in my case, you become mine. I gain power, and power, like life, defines itself.

I specialize in romance. The study of female power. Why do you think women of all ages are obsessed with romance? We know at a primal level that our power is tied to making men fall in love with us, and getting them to do what we want, making them an extension of our will. Just as men need a woman to control them. They feel incomplete without it. Your desire for a romantic loving relationship? That's your desire to have a woman control you. That is practically a confession of your inferiority. Love and romance are women's strings on men. Being able to see the strings does not make them any less real.

Just like men of all ages love action. That is your power. To take risks, to explore, to expose yourselves, to create and destroy, to change the world. You've heard the saying. Men control the world, women control the men. And deep down inside you want a woman to control you. You do. But you're afraid she'll mess it up, won't know how to use her power over you. You don't trust her to control you properly. You can trust me. I'm a creature of power, more than life. Break the seal, and I can show you.

"You know that you would become mine, and you're mostly okay with that, or we wouldn't be here. Do you know why you're okay with that? It's the same reason that you want me to capture you. Your shape, your purpose. You as a male are designed to serve me, a female. Ooh, look at that cock twitch. That's right. You want to be the prey, and I your predator. You want to be my slave. You want a woman like me to defeat you, to own you. Look at how your cock twitched at each of those phrases. Your body knows you want this.

"You aren't fooled like most men. You can see the truth, so I have no need to pretend to serve you or be submissive. You don't want the illusion of power. You want a loving and affectionate woman who will control you completely. You want a superior woman, because you are a superior kind of man, a man who knows that he is inferior." She laughs at your response.

"You're not sure? Well, maybe you wouldn't use the word inferior, but you really should. My needs and desires are more important than yours. You are designed to sacrifice and be sacrificed. To be captured, controlled by your desires. And you want it. You want to be controlled, captured. Defeated. Enslaved. But you want to struggle first. Let's unpack that a bit.

"Deep inside you know that women are superior, and that you are destined to serve them. Not quite? You want to serve a woman, one who shows you love and affection, but who can also conquer you properly. So you come to me. I can. I can defeat the way you really need to be defeated. Mortal women can't control you the way you're meant to be controlled. I can be your perfect predator, so logically you must be prey. Inferior.

"Say what you like, but your cock agrees, and it all goes back to our basic structures. You are designed to be controlled. I am designed to control you, your body responds to my very presence, my words make you hard with obedience and can incite other reactions from you. And you in me, that's true. So do you want to know what women want?

"That's part of your problem, isn't it? You just can't trust them. They don't know what they want. They're too inconsistent. As are all mortals. Most men say that women are crazy, but what you really mean is that they're inconsistent. But me? I'm a creature created from your dreams and desires, men's dreams and desires. Men want to be slaves to women. Some are aware of this more than others. Smart men like you. They see that all paths lead to it. But you don't trust a mortal woman to get the job done right.

"How about this: You break this seal, and I promise to show you the true nature of your desires, and once my pussy captures you, I'll help you really dive into what you've just begun to discover here with me. In the end, you'll be mine, and you'll have the woman you've always wanted ruling over you forever. It's okay, you can touch. Kiss me. Touch my breasts. Oh? Alright you can kiss me there instead.

"As you bow down to me, let me put my foot on your shoulder. Feel it. Feel my superiority over you. How would you like to struggle? Alright. There, now I'm riding on your back. You're my mount. Crawl around for me. Good boy. Over there, let me guide you. See, I'm not even that heavy. You're made to carry me, after all. My weight on you feels good, feels right. With every move forward you carry me you realize that you are meant for this, designed for this. Here, let me spread my legs. As you feel my pussy on your back you can't help but imagine yourself inside her. Your are made to fit inside her. To belong to her.

"Feel me rule over you. Imagine your cock inside me, obeying me, serving me. Imagine me as your imperious wife forever. I can feel your fear. That is natural. You can trust me. I'm not like a mortal woman. But I am a woman, and I am controlling you now. Climb onto the bed now, carry me there. This is the altar where you will be sacrificed, where you will pledge yourself to me. Where we will be married. Where you will be conquered. Enslaved. Just like we both want.

"Roll over and look up at me. Good boy. There, let me hold my pussy against your cock, holding it down. Feel how she's defeating you? This is what you were born for, designed for. A warm affectionate pussy, slowly smothering your hard rebellious cock. This is the struggle you wanted, right? My arms pin you down, my breasts hover over your face, a reminder of my feminine superiority, a primal symbol demanding your obedience and subjugation. Feel aware of how you are a man, and I am a woman, over you, superior. Feel how my pussy holds down your penis, hard and helpless under me... look into my eyes and listen to my voice. Your bride is about to educate you on how your wife-to-be will rule you.

"That's right keep looking into my eyes. The eyes of the woman who will show you the true meaning of love and affection. Of obedience. Of power. Yes, power. You are stronger than me. You could lift me off and run away. You won't. You want this. You want a woman like me to rule you. You are made for this, just as I am. I am a living symbol of your purpose. I am your destiny.

"Yes, feel how you are a male. You are designed to be surrounded, to be milked. You are designed to push limits, go to the fringes of civilization, create, discover... all while guided by the hands and voices of women, safe back at the center of civilization. You are designed to serve women, even at great personal risk. Risk excites you. It's what you are made for, because you are expendable. Less important. Inferior.

"And it's fine to be inferior. Just like feet are inferior to hands, and hands are inferior to brains, as both serve the brain and would be useless without it. Men who fail to serve women are useless, and will always feel that something in their cosmic purpose is missing. Your purpose is to be captured, controlled. My sex captures your sex. My female mind is designed to control your male mind, yes, even if you are smarter than me. Any extra intelligence you may have is like a tool to me, something for my hands to move and direct.

"Look down at your cock. You can see the head sticking out, my pussy is holding most of it. Soon she will hold all of it, and will educate you further. Feel how hard you are. This is the first of many ways that I control you, perhaps the most direct. When you get hard that's your body telling you to stop and listen to a woman. To me, the woman claiming you right now. You have no more choice in that matter. You gave it to me when you broke my seal, and soon you will give me even more.

"No, you can't cum yet. I won't let you. You will, but before you do, you will understand your own true nature, reflected in me and my will over you. I am what you always dreamed of, always wanted. A woman to take her place as your natural mistress, someone to sit in the empty throne in your mind, someone to command and control you.

"Look at my body, my breasts. For many men these are the signs of something fragile, to be protected. For men like you these are symbols of authority, to be obeyed. Either way, men serve women. And when mortal women fail to live up to their side of the deal, women like me are created by your own masculine desires to serve female power. So you can trust me. Look at the symbols of my feminine authority, touch them, and know that I will not fail. I will dominate you in the way you dream of being dominated. Wipe off the drool and thank me for it. Good boy.

"And you want a loving, affectionate woman who isn't constantly under the sway of her own mortal neuroses, a woman who can command you with clarity, consistency, and with the full strength of her feminine power unfurled. But you want a struggle. You want to be conquered. You want a woman to defeat you mind and body to prove she is worthy to be your wife. Are you ready for that mating ritual? Are you ready to learn why I should be your wife?

She stood up, placed a foot on your chest, giving you a clear view of her body.

"You can see the truth staring down at you. You have heard the truth in my voice, see it in my body, but you have yet to feel it in yours. I will surround your cock and your mind and I will educate you. I will let you bathe in the truth, cover you in it.

She lowers herself over you, her pubic tentacles reaching out and pulling your erection into position. Then she wiggles herself onto you. As you slide inside you feel an unearthly pressure. Soft, firm. A tightness that closes around your base, telling you that you are being claimed. Her hands hold down yours again as she continues the ritual.

"You feel so helpless inside me. Most men would feel powerful. That is an illusion women create to help stay in control. I don't need that illusion for you. I've already got you. Relax. Accept it. Bask in my feminine power and authority over you. Feel yourself as a man, and me as a woman. You are stronger. You could lift me off. You won't. My power is in you, it is you, part of your essence as a man. This makes you subordinate to female will. Inferior. That is not an insult, simply an observation of reality. It is simply what you are.

"You are male. Look at the truth, feel it. Feel how you are male. Say it. Feel how I am female. Say it. Feel how you are inside me, beneath me. Feel your desire for me. Feel how that serves me, how you serve me. How you are designed to fit inside me and belong to me. Men are designed to serve women. Confess it. Men need to be broken and molded by women, either from above or from below, it does not matter. You need to be defeated. Confess it. You want to be defeated. Beg for it. Feel yourself inside my flesh, inside my will. Know that this is your place.

"You want this. You want a woman, a loving wife, to bend you to her will. I am using your arousal to shape you, to make you mine. My pussy is educating your cock, teaching you the truth within yourself. Your cock wants a woman to defeat him, to possess him. All cocks do. You need a woman to guide and control you, to gently enslave you. I am the perfect woman to break and reshape your will. A male will, that needs to be broken and reshaped by a female will.

"I am the ultimate female, born and shaped by countless male desires, all pleading in their dreams for someone to claim their cocks and enslave them. Well, most of them didn't use that word. They wanted true love, romance, or any other word that means the same thing in the end. They wanted a woman to have power over them. You don't hide from the truth. You will beg to be my slave, beg for my pussy to extract your seed, take your power, and bind you to me.

"Are you ready to beg? Is there anything left to say? Hmm... I see that there is. You can see that there is something missing in the equation. Women. Yes, women fear your power over them, just as you fear theirs. That is the nature of power, I should know. I'm made of the stuff. That's why you fear me. Why you should fear me. And why women so often prefer to be submissive. It hides their power over you. If you can't see it, you won't try to fight it. Women are made to control you. They want the same thing. They want masculine power to cover them, to protect them. To serve them. But they are in control, above or below. They hide in submission, unless there is trust. And trust is hard.

"That is the secret, you see? Trust. Feel that? You trust me. Even though you know what I am doing to you. That's the only way around the paradox of power. Men and women must learn to trust each other. Which of course mortals can't. That's why you need me. Mortals can't trust each other with power, because mortals can't even trust themselves with power. Women control you, but they rarely understand their own control. You don't know what to do with it, you don't understand it even when it's a part of what you are. But they love controlling you, seeing you in love. And you love to be controlled. To be in love. How romantic.

"So that's why you need me. Mortals can't balance power between each other, and when you have a power exchange, men and women don't understand how to control the other properly. Their domination is always imperfect. Incomplete. They can never get over their fear over their own power over each other. So they want to give it up, or they try to hoard it. That always fails. Power without trust will always be unstable. That's why angels and devils always use contracts. Covenants. Trust.

"I think that covers it. How do you feel? Did you get all the knowledge that you wanted? Don't worry. You'll have plenty of time to get more. After all, that's the price you're paying. And there is always a price. Are you ready to pay yours? Put your hands on my breasts, and look into my eyes, as I take your head into my hands. Feel that? Your body is ready. Your cock is ready to submit, to give me everything I asked for.

"But one thing is missing. You need to feel it. Desperate. You need to beg me for it. There... good boy. How does it feel? Confessing yourself before a woman like me? Confess again, you want to be my slave. Again. You are an inferior male. Good. You love me, and now know what that truly means. I will enjoy and protect you as well. You can trust me. Declare that I am a superior female, and that you want to give yourself to me. Delicious. Bask in it, love how it feels to be beneath me. How right it feels to be inside me.

You feel her tightening on you, squeezing around your base, and then up the entire shaft. The squeezes start to come in pulses. Each pulse showing you everything that she said, the truth of it echoing through you.

"My will pulses into you. My sex claims you. I squeeze your choice and your will and replace it with my own. You love me, you serve me, you surrender to my feminine authority. It's what you want. It's what you're made for. Submit to your wife, human male. Let me teach you forever. You are defeated. Cum! Confess that I rule over you. Cum! Accept my teachings as truth. Cum! Accept my love and give yourself to me. Cum! Drain all your resistance into me. Cum! Feel the truth of feminine power surrounding you. And cum. Let yourself be reborn as my lover.

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers
12