Succubus Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia stepped back with a broad smile.

I looked around the place. It was neat and quiet. The lights were out in the living room and it looked like she had closed every blind.

"Come on," She grabbed my hand and turned me back toward the stairs to her room. "The moon will be up soon." Olivia ran ahead of me as we went, and I stared at the curves of her ass under the thin, red robe.

The warmth started in my belly again. I watched her hips rise and fall as she trotted up the steps in front of me.

I smiled.

I remember the way the orgasm had broken across me. This time I wouldn't have to settle for a bathroom stall. I thought back to the frantic moments, the inescapable urge to orgasm, it had been like my life depended on it.

"Hey," we were almost at the top of the stairs, "did you do something weird to me?"

Olivia stopped and glanced over her shoulder, her face looked confused. "What do you mean?"

I thought for a second. "This!" I held up my wrist. How was I supposed to explain what had happened at school? It honestly didn't make any sense, it was like I had taken a drug. "Nothing," I said, "I just had a really weird day." I smiled and pretended to blow it off. I had a feeling my curiosity would be satisfied. Between Olivia's luscious curves, the strange symbols drawn across her skin, and the fact that her mother was away on business - I had a feeling the evening might just live up to Olivia's expectations.

We walked down the hall over the breezeway and into her room, which was above the garage.

I had always been jealous of her room, detached, separate. It was more like an apartment than a bedroom. She even had her own bathroom and a little refrigerator.

I tossed my bag into the usual corner and then looked around. The room had been transformed since the last time I had seen it.

The rug from the middle of the room was rolled up and under the bed which had been pushed up against the wall long ways.

The blinds were all closed, and the room was lit by candles.

But the center of the floor was the masterpiece. Where everything had been moved away, Olivia had drawn two intricate circles in what looked like salt and sand. The circles were only a hands width apart but in between them were more of the symbols like she had drawn on my wrist.

All the way around the circumference, Olivia had painstakingly drawn this intricate design in salt and sand. One white, one gray, alternating symbols. It was almost hypnotic just looking at it.

A couple candles were on either side. There was a small cloth-wrapped item in the circle.

The entire setup was more intricate than anything I had ever seen Olivia try. I mean, we had fucked around with candles and spells and sitting in a circle, but this was different.

"It's beautiful." It was all I could say.

"I did it," she smiled, "it's real, Abi, it's all real."

We looked at each other for a moment. Neither one of us said a word.

"How?"

"I don't know," she shook her head like she still couldn't believe it. "I just tried a thing in a book and it did a thing and I kind of understood how that worked."

"What do you mean it did a thing?"

Olivia grinned. "How many times did you cum today?"

I slapped her arm and looked down at the symbol on my wrist. I had been right, it had been her, but that meant that what she had drawn, a seemingly meaningless symbol in marker. "Wait." I sat down on the edge of the bed.

The feeling, no, the need had been so intense. I could still remember the way my body quivered after the first orgasm.

"I needed to begin the process," Olivia said, "you know, I had to get our chemistry right for tonight." She pulled open the gap in her robe to show off a little more cleavage while she waggled her eyebrows playfully. "Sex magic is tricky."

She stood up and looked around for something. "I've been working on this for like three weeks."

I noticed the piles of books and clothes on every surface that wasn't the floor.

"I think I understand how it all works."

"You can really make someone fall in love with you?"

"Yeah," Olivia smirked, but I apparently need a lot of energy, like you and me, we need to, wow, I think it's a lot. I mean, everything I can read."

I caught the tone even before I caught the words. She was sure but not sure. I had known her long enough to know when it was just a lack of confidence or when Olivia had someone skirted the obvious and jumped to some crazy conclusion about how we could totally just take a road trip across the country in her dad's old jeep for like a few hundred dollars.

"Everything you can read?"

"Some of it's really old. I found a website that can translate some old stuff, but like the main spell, I don't, you know, I mean. I know what it is." She found the marker she had been looking around for and sat back down on the bed.

I shook my head. I didn't really care. Whatever had happened at school had been irritatingly mistimed, but it had been incredible. Besides, I was horny, and I needed a good fuck and I knew after a few glasses of wine and whatever spells Olivia wanted to try, the evening was going to end with the two of us exhausted. "We're not in any danger, right?"

"Danger?" Oliva pulled the cap off the marker and flipped my arm over. "No, it's a love spell, I made sure."

I wondered what it was like to believe in something like magic, something you couldn't see or touch. But then again, could she be right? Could everything that had happened at school, be because of the magic symbol she drew on my arm? How could that be?

And then one symbol became three and I liked the way they looked, like an intricate lace sleeve.

"Slørets beføjelser viser hende vejen." Olivia said the words slowly.

"What is that?" I whispered like I was worried I was going to interrupt her.

"It's the beginning of the spell." The pen moved across my skin. The black ink drew another line. "What does it mean?" I was more curious than I cared to admit.

Olivia smiled. "Something about the veil, a veil, it's the first line. Say it with me." She finished one symbol, drew a thin line between the two and started on another, this one was almost to my shoulder. "Slørets beføjelser viser hende vejen."

I said it, but I didn't know why or what it meant.

"Here's the next. slørets kræfter beder vi om hjælp."

I repeated the phrase with her.

I kept wanting something to happen. I kept wanting to feel something, to see something.

Olivia finished the symbol and then sat back.

She looked my arms over. "The runes will bind our energy," She reached out and traced one symbol with her fingertip. It felt like a feather moving across my skin.

I wanted to kiss her.

"Can you feel it?" She leaned forward and touched her lips to mine.

The feeling I had had at school, returned.

Her lips were soft and warm.

I kissed her and began to reach for her, but she leaned back.

She pointed to a symbol near her elbow. "See, mine matches yours. What you feel I feel."

"Are you serious?" I licked my finger and slid it into my ear.

"Oh my god!" Olivia laughed and swung the marker like a sword. "Stop it!" She laughed.

I laughed too, but I couldn't believe what was happening. She hadn't really just felt that, had she? My heart began to race.

"Here," she pulled a bottle of wine from nightstand, "we can drink out of the bottle. Light the candles," she pointed toward the lighter on the floor.

I wanted more. I wanted to tackle her to the floor and kiss her. I wanted to grind my hips into hers. But I picked up the lighter and lit the candles she pointed to.

"Take a few gulps. It'll help focus our energy."

I laughed. "It always has in the past," I grinned and tipped the bottle back.

The wine was broad and sweet. A red she had added honey and spices to. One sip only made you want more. The alcohol seemed like a myth.

"Where did you find the spell?" I looked around the room again. It wasn't like her to be messy, but she had been busy. There were books in piles all over the place. Scraps of paper. A box of weird things - leaves, candles, a mushroom of some kind.

"A cool little bookstore out in the suburbs, over by Piney Ridge."

"Oh, cool." I took another long gulp.

Olivia leaned over, and her robe fell open slightly.

I couldn't help myself, I stole a quick peek. Her breasts were much larger than they had been. They were round and firm. The stood off of her body proudly. The tops of her breasts were covered in more runes and symbols.

I couldn't believe it. Even more runes rose up along her sides of her chest, all about the same size, all in black ink, and each connected to the next by single line.

"Do they each mean something or do something?" I asked.

"Kind of, she said and stood up. "Come over to the circle. Bring the wine."

I took her hand and followed her over to the masterpiece she had created. The symbols she had drawn in sand were amazing. The detail she had achieved.

"It's beautiful," I said.

"It's got so many symbols I have never seen."

"What do they do?"

Olivia shrugged. "I can't really figure it all out. All I know is it works. Anything I have tried inside has worked, but I don't really know why yet." She stopped and looked at me seriously. "You don't have to do this, Abi. I know you don't believe in all of this."

"I totally want to." I took her hands in mine and squeezed. "I love you," I kissed her cheek and stepped carefully over the circle's border. "What's that?" I pointed to the package on the floor."

"A surprise." She chuckled and pulled her robe up around her thighs before she stepped inside.

"Do you think it will work?" I asked looking at the symbols around us. "What happens if it does?"

"She'll fall in love with me." Olivia pulled the towel off her head and let her long, dark hair free. "And then I will fuck her brains out, like constantly." She stuck out her tongue and gave me a silly face.

I laughed. She never ceased to amaze me.

All this work for a straight girl. Sometimes, I wished we could be together, but we both knew it would never work. I liked to swing back and forth. I liked pussy, but I also liked cock. I liked the softness of a woman but sometimes I wanted the strength of a man.

Olivia was gay through and through. And she liked a woman like Kate, a strong woman. But she never stopped following her heart. Whatever she wanted, she chased.

"And you think this will work," I reached out and pulled one end of her robe's belt. The cloth fell open and revealed her new, larger breasts.

"It worked on these," she pressed her upper arms on either side and squished them together.

Jealousy burned through me. I couldn't believe how large and perfectly round they were. "They're huge."

"I couldn't help myself," she wriggled her shoulders and made the supple flesh jiggle. "I was working on this," she pointed toward the circle, "and I got really horny, and then I kind of got in this like zone. I mean, I was working on the symbols and I was so horny. And so, I stopped, and I was, you know, kind of feeling myself up, and then I thought. God, I wish my tits were bigger." She laughed, "you know, we always want bigger tits, right?"

I stared at her new curves.

"It felt so weird, like they were being molded, pulled from me like a potter pulls on clay. It was strange."

I wrapped my hand around her left breast and gave it a squeeze. It felt as real as my own, just bigger, and heavier, and better. "So, you didn't cast like a spell or something?" I looked at the runes she had drawn across the pale flesh of her chest.

"No, it wasn't a spell. I just kind of asked for them and the next thing I know."

Olivia sighed as I fondled her breasts. "I love the way you touch me."

I leaned forward and kissed her again.

This time she sucked my lower lip in between hers and moaned softly before she pulled back and laughed. "Eager, are we?" She pushed me away playfully. "Give me the wine."

I handed it to her and sat back.

"Don't get comfortable, you need to get undressed," she took a quick gulp or two of the wine.

"Oh, really?" I stood up. "Want me to do a little dance too?" I moved my hips back and forth while I lifted my shirt over my head.

"I like that bra," Olivia said as I bent over to slip off my shoes.

"I thought you would." I slipped off my shirt and pants. Then my underwear and bra.

Olivia watched me, smiling like a hungry cat. She reached out and touched my wrists.

I took a breath. I wanted her. The desire I had experienced earlier in the day, was creeping up on me.

"Can you feel it?" Olivia took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "It's already building."

"What?" I sat down on my knees careful not to get to close to the circle that surrounded us. "What is it?"

"The energy," she opened her eyes and I swear, they were a little greener than they had been. "The circle I wish I understood what it was, what was happening. You can feel it too though, right?" She looked at my breasts, my hardened nipples. The goosebumps that rose along my flesh.

"I can." And I could. There was something there between us, something more than the just the physical attraction we had shared since we were younger. This was something else. Something I couldn't quite put my finger on. But it was thrilling. Like nothing I had ever experienced before.

"Kom til os og giv os din velsignelse." Olivia recited the words from memory. She took my hands in hers. "Smil på vores enkle anmodning."

The room around us seemed to grow darker, like the lights had dimmed or we were in shadow.

I watched Olivia, spellbound as it were by what she was doing. Her hands were hot.

I wanted to kiss her, take her in my arms. I wanted to feel the weight of her body on mine, her breasts pressing against me.

I reached up and grazed my fingertips along the stiff flesh of my nipple.

Desire burned through me. But I had to sit still. Had to be patient. Something was happening.

I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes. What was happening?

"Smil på vores enkle anmodning."

She let go of my hands and traced the symbol she had drawn over her heart.

I could feel her fingertip along my skin but looking down, there was nothing there.

She moved her hands around her breasts, and I felt the warm curve of her palms along the underside of my breasts.

I jumped, startled.

"Don't be afraid." Olivia said softly. "They said we would become one."

She bit her lip and I crawled toward her. I couldn't help myself. I had to touch her, had to kiss her.

I crawled up to her. Our noses brushed. Her breath flowed across my lips just before our mouths met. There was arousal and urgency.

I moved my body between her legs as I kissed her, like I was a dog trying to crawl into her lap.

Olivia's tongue was warm.

We kissed, and my body was on fire.

But Olivia only pushed me away again. "Not yet, my dear." She wiped her already puffy lips with back of her wrist. "Sit," she pointed.

I turned over and got on my hands and knees. I aimed my wanton pussy right at Olivia's face. "Are you sure?" I looked over my shoulder, down my body, to where she was staring at what I had to offer.

She bit her lower lip. Her hands clenched into fists and then back open. I could tell she was weighing it, so I swayed my hips back and forth, a little extra temptation.

"You have the sexiest pussy," she reached out.

I felt a finger slide between my folds. Instinctively, I pressed back toward the sensation.

"It's so perfect, the way it hangs between your legs, a peach."

I looked back and watched as she licked her finger clean of my anticipation.

"But no, we're not done." She slapped my ass cheek and I crawled back to my side of the circle.

"Besides, we still need one more thing." She reached over and unfolded the little cloth parcel that sat beside her.

I watched. I had no idea what would be inside, I knew next to nothing about any of this. Was it going to be like a voodoo doll? A little trinket of some kind? A strange herb?

The cloth folded back, and I saw what looked like wood grain. Round but there was a curve near the center.

Olivia folded another side back and more came into view. The wood was dark with bright yellow grain. It was smooth and polished to a shine. I wondered if it wasn't the handle to some kind of tool.

Then she finished unfolding it and I was staring at an eighteen-inch, wooden dildo.

I stared down at the apparatus in shock. The piece was long and thick with a slight bow in the center. Each end was carved like the flared, mushroom-head of a real cock, a thick one.

Olivia picked it up, lovingly, and then glanced up at me. "This is the vessel, the conduit." She held it up for me to see.

I had no idea what she was talking about. I didn't know what she meant by vessel or conduit. All I knew was my mouth was watering. My cunt was suddenly soaked, and all I wanted in the entire world was to feel the piece of dark, polished wood, spread my nether lips.

"This will link us," she chuckled, "literally."

Olivia and I had gotten our hands-on toys over the years. When we were young, it was fingers and whatever else we could find that fit - kitchen spoon handles were nice. Olivia's mom had boxes of tapered candles we were both fond of.

Later I had purchased a vibrator and Olivia had gotten a dildo made of purple rubber. Those two things became our favorite toys during sleep overs.

Now we both had all kinds of toys in our nightstands.

But this we different.

"Touch it," Olivia held one end toward me, "hold onto it."

As soon as I touched it, I felt it.

It's difficult to explain what it felt like. It was cool, not cold, like electricity mixed with fire, and it flowed through me like it was being moved in my blood, pumping through every vessel and vein.

I yanked my hand away, surprised like I had touched the burner on the stove without knowing it was hot. "What was that?" I asked.

Olivia chuckled. "It's magic." Her eyes were wide. "This is the key. I made it." She was so excited.

"Made it?" I looked at the thing again. It was beautiful.

"I ordered the wood from Europe, a piece of an altar from like medieval times or something. Then I just used a knife and sandpaper." She held it up in her hands admiring it. "I came so many times just imagining what it would feel like, what it would be like to do it with you." She ran her hands around the wood lovingly. "I imbued it last night. It's ready." She smiled over at me.

"It is?" I asked. I could barely concentrate on what she had been saying. There was something about the phallus, it was like it was calling to me, like I was attracted to it. I had never felt anything like it. I couldn't believe it.

"Finally," Olivia said, seriously. "Here, hold onto to it. It's amazing." She pointed the phallus at me.

I reached out and wrapped my fingers around the shaft.

The energy moved up my fingers, across the back of my hand and then up my arm. I took a breath as it crossed my chest and seemed to melt into me. I closed my eyes as it moved through me.

It felt amazing like the warmth of skin on skin.

"Vi tilbyder dette skib til dig." Olivia said and then looked at me. "You say it too. Vi tilbyder dette skib til dig"

I stumbled through the words, but somehow, I knew it didn't matter.

The energy moved through me, into me and then back through my fingertips and into the wood. It was like the tide, the gently back and forth. "Can you feel it too?" I asked Olivia.

"Yes," Olivia stammered. "It's...amazing."

Olivia tossed her robe open and lowered the dildo. "Now here." She spread her legs and brought the dildo between her thighs.

I did the same, mimicking her motions.

She said the phrase again and I tried to keep up.