Succubus Rising Ch. 09

Story Info
Pain and pleasure go hand in hand.
7.8k words
4.79
3.5k
5
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES:

Some of this gets pretty bloody, but not anything like what happened in the earlier chapters.

This was proofread for obvious errors, but not edited or fine-tuned.

===================================

Turq's power raked through me as he ran the shower scrubby over my back, making me moan. Over the last couple of days it had gotten easier to hold my power in check and then push it into him, answering his caresses. It had actually become fun to reach out while he was in his home office working, teasing us both into a frenzy he would rush out to the pool house to satisfy during his breaks. In an hour his unnamed person was going to be here and I was going to have to learn to loop two people in on the power circuit, and he wanted me almost out of it when they arrived. He said it would make it easier.

The lather washed down my legs and into the drain as his hands roamed over me, making sure all the soap was gone. Every touch called the power out of me, and his body against my back made promises he had already made good on. When I was sufficiently scrubbed, he reached around me to turn the water off, pressing himself against my ass and shoving his power through me again.

We didn't dry off, just stumbled our way to the bed. I pulled him down with me, wrapping my legs around his hips and pulling his power into me as he pushed his body into mine. The circuit flared when he pulled out of me, taking my power with him. It was slow and lazy, made all the more exciting with the power. He didn't have to touch anything else with the almost electric current flowing between us.

I tensed when I heard footsteps on the concrete, and Turq rolled us on the bed so I was on top. "Close your eyes, love. When you feel his power, take it and then feed it back to him. Maintain our own circuit or I'll stop moving."

The asshole would do it, too, so I did as I was told. I closed my eyes and listened to the rustle of clothing as the other man undressed, but when his power reached me I stopped moving on my own. Having Turq inside me and now this new power was almost too much. His hands tightened on my hips, and another set of hands pushed my still-wet hair across my shoulders.

"You have to give it back," Turq groaned out beneath me. "Jesus, loop it back before I break off inside you!"

It took another minute of sitting there, one man under me and the other pressing along my back, before I figured out how to loop the power back to him. My hold on Turq trembled, but we both relaxed as the inequalities balanced. I started to move again, pulling one power into me and letting it flow out to the other. Repeating the process until Turq held my hips as tight against him as he could, his climax making him groan long and low as I continued to manipulate the circuits.

The man behind me didn't last much longer, spilling himself across my lower back and a string of curses in a familiar voice made me tense. His hands on my waist, right above Turq's, stilled and I heard him sigh.

"You said you would tell her," Chaz grumbled.

"She knew," Turq moved me enough to slip out of me, but didn't let me move away. "She was fine until you started talking. That's why I got the good spot this time."

The power trickled away, and I moved slowly out from between them. If this had been some sick form of a lesson to teach me not to blindly sign contracts out of spite, I might have tried to kill the both of them. But the contract was real, and I really would need to know how to heal myself before the council forced me into chambers. I slid alongside Turq, but frowned when he took my hand and kissed the palm then rolled off the bed.

"I feel an awkward personal moment coming on, so I'll go out to the pool until you need me," he winked at me and then walked naked out to the pool.

I rolled onto my back and looked at Chaz, still on his knees near the foot of the bed with our thighs nearly touching. He sighed and moved like he was going to step off the bed, but I stopped him with a hand on his arm.

"Don't," my voice wobbled a little. "I knew it was you the whole time, I just couldn't look at you through it."

"Jezza, I..." he started, but I interrupted.

"Stop, please." His face went blank, but at least he looked at me and stopped trying to leave. "I know what the council is going to do, as much as Turq was able to tell me. I need to know how to heal it, and I need to know how to channel a ton of power while they do their worst to me. I may have signed this contract out of spite, but it seems to have worked out in my favor."

"Did he tell you what we will have to do?"

"What he described isn't as bad as what Asher did over and over."

"You're going to hate us both after this, not just me."

"I didn't hate you, not after a while," his eyes widened in surprise at that. "I hated that you sent me to Asher. I hated that you never seemed to see what he did to me even though I felt it all. After the first few weeks, though, I realized that you healing me after I broke some rule or other was healing everything he did. I started to break the rules just for the relief that would buy for a few hours until you sent me back."

"If I had known..."

"If you had known, nothing, Chaz," I interrupted again. "If it hadn't been me, it would have been someone else. He would have killed any other girl."

"He actually wouldn't have," he sighed and stretched his legs out beside me, but stayed sitting. "He'd have hurt her, sure, but he always sent the girls back. Whole, functioning, but utterly broken. It got to where no one would give him more than an entry level contract for two hours."

"It took nearly that entire two hours for him to make me pass out the first time," I whispered. "Seeing how long I could last without blacking out seemed to be a game for him."

"It was a game for him," Turq said from the door. He walked in and sat on my other side. "Figured you two hadn't tried to kill each other, but wasn't expecting to walk in on that. And not to be a party pooper, but we need to sleep. Yes, you two need to sleep together. It probably won't help what we'll be doing, but it won't hurt."

"This bed is soaking wet, man," Chaz complained.

"Then throw on your tighty whities and we can bunk at my place. I have a bigger bed anyway, but it's still going to be a puppy pile. I'll turn the A/C down so we don't die of heat stroke in our sleep."

They both slid from the bed and walked through the door, but I started pulling the sheets off the bed.

"What are you doing?" Turq yelled from the other room.

"It's easier to clean the sheets than replace a mattress, and I don't want to sleep in a musty bed the rest of the time I'm here." I finished pulling the sheets and pillows off the bed and piled everything in a corner. I didn't bother with the pillowcases.

===

The pool house was cool from the breeze of the coming storms, but I could still have the windows open. I sat on the bed with my mom's journal opened to the part with the runes. As far as I knew, Turq and Chaz were still asleep. The mattress had been completely dry, and it only took me a few moments of searching to find the linen closet and replace the sheets. This time when I let my hands roam the pages, I reached with my power as well.

My fingers tingled when they passed over the runes my mom had gotten results from. The modified fire rune made me itch, but the modified protection rune made my power sing strong enough that I shut the book and waited to hear if either of them came out of the house. I walked into the small kitchen and tossed the book onto the counter. No one came running through the door, so I took that as a good sign and went out to one of the loungers by the pool.

The early morning was completely black. We were far enough out that there were no lights to reflect off the clouds, so I got flashes of them in the lightning in the distance. It took several seconds for the thunder to boom, and the wind was picking up steadily. I'd eventually have to close the doors on the pool house or everything would be blown around, but for now I could just enjoy the charged air and the silence.

I must have dozed on the chair because I was woken by raindrops and a slightly braying laughter. The storm had broken right over me and I hadn't even closed up the house. But when I turned from the lounger, I saw the doors closed and both Chaz and Turq staring at me. Lightning and thunder chased themselves across the sky, and the branches of light brought to mind the modified rune and how it had felt to just run my power across it. I let my power surface and then grabbed them both, knowing it felt as good to them as it did to me, and I would need all the pleasure I could get out of this.

I stripped my clothes off as I walked toward the small house and watched as they did the same on the other side of the door. Turq was the one who opened the door and pulled me inside, and the contact sent a rush of power into me that I shoved out to Chaz only to pull it right back and push it into Turq. Both men groaned, but Chaz didn't try to touch me as Turq pulled me into the bedroom and walked me onto the bed on our knees.

His mouth was heavy on mine as I continued the waves of power between us all, pulling Chaz up on the bed with us. Chaz's hands found my hips and they were deliciously hot against my skin, but they didn't burn like I remembered. We needed him to make us burn to make that rune work. Turq kept my mouth as Chaz slid one hand down and around to cup over me, teasing my lips with his fingers just this side of too hot. I could feel him oddly soft against my ass, but then his fingers were inside me and I couldn't remember if I was supposed to be bothered about something.

Turq moaned into my mouth when I reached down to grab him, but he kept my head and shoulders up as Chaz began to work me toward a swift climax. Between the heat and his wide fingers, I was suddenly a lot closer than I wanted to be. Their power flowed through me like rivers trying to fill a too-small space, and concentrating on directing it through all of us brought me down enough to pull away from Turq to ride Chaz's hand. Turq just moved his mouth across my jaw and along my neck, shoving my legs farther apart so he could slide his body beneath mine as he went.

Chaz didn't move his hand until Turq did something to make him jerk away from me. I think he got the back of his hand licked, but other than the fast withdrawal he didn't seem bothered. Then Turq's mouth was on me in that infuriating slow motion caress, and Chaz was pulling me back slightly against his chest. He was still soft against my ass, though, and this time it bothered me for about three seconds longer than the first time I noticed.

Every time Turq's tongue hit my clit or plunged into me, Chaz's hands would flash white hot. He kept them moving, never burning the same spot twice. Between the two of them I had to reach back to grab Chaz's head to keep myself steady. I desperately wanted one of them to fuck me. I jerked the power into myself before forcing it back to them, and got Chaz's burning hot hand on my ass as a reward. Next was my thigh, and my hip as I tried to ride Turq's tongue.

Now Chaz was hard, and he reached a hand between us to get himself in a better position. Turq didn't even slow down, just moved a little to allow my hips to move forward and get his tongue out of the way. Blinding pleasure rolled over me as Chaz pushed into me and Turq sucked hard on my clit, and then Chaz traced a finger along my hip and I screamed. My power rushed out and into them, leaving me trying to hold myself up against the sudden mix of both immense pleasure and blinding pain I found myself in.

But it wasn't done, and they didn't let me ride it out. Chaz reached up to grab my hair and pull me back against him. At some point I had fallen forward against the headboard. "Grab my power, Jezza. Grab it and hold on and follow it."

His voice was harsh, and I tried to do what he said. But I kept grabbing his power and then shoving it into Turq, until Turq cut me off completely. I was still kneeling above his shoulders, but he had moved up enough that he wasn't eating me anymore and now he took his power away, too. It was just me grabbing onto Chaz's power with nowhere to put it. Then he pulled it back to him and put his hand over my hip.

I froze, but not exactly in pleasure. I could still feel Chaz deep inside me, his one hand in my hair and his mouth against my shoulder. I went with my power and rode along his to the other hand over my hip. With will alone, he mended the small cut and bruising he had caused. Muscle knit, the blood in the contusion broke down and was washed into my lymphatic system, and finally the skin closed. His power slid over and through me, almost comforting as he started to move again. His hands were no longer burning hot when he released my hair and let me lean on the headboard.

Somehow, Turq managed to push himself back up my body. His power entered me in a smooth wash and I looped it back through Chaz. After a kiss that left me gasping, though, Turq pulled himself out from under me completely and knelt in front of me. He wasn't as well-endowed as Larian, so when I took him in my mouth I was able to take most of him. Chaz shifted behind me, and they got into a rhythm that pushed me from one to the other. After a couple seconds, I moved the power in the opposite way. As Chaz pulled out of me, I shoved the power into him and took as much of Turq as I could into my mouth, then pushed the power into Turq as Chaz pushed back into me.

Chaz came first, breaking the rhythm and groaning as he pushed as deep as he could into me. Rather than pulling out, though, he started moving again and kept the pace going. Turq was starting to falter as I ran my tongue on the underside of his dick, swirling it around the head when he pulled away from my mouth. His balls were tight when I reached for them, squeezing gently and getting an answering jerk against my lips.

I slowed the power to a trickle, concentrating on just my mouth and my hand on his balls as the points of contact, and he cursed above me. Widening and narrowing the flow of power with his thrusts did it, and he came hot and thick down my throat. My throat worked to swallow as much as I could, taking the energy that it was for myself.

They both pulled away from me at the same time, but it was minutes before the power shut off. We all piled together on the too-small-for-three-adults bed, making sure we were as comfy as we could be, and then fell asleep to the sound of the rain on the roof.

===

Chaz woke me with his hand over my mouth, pointing to Turq sleeping on my other side. He slid from the bed and beckoned for me to follow and stay quiet. The storm had let up, but it was still cloudy and the lightning could be seen way off in the distance. It was once again hot, but now it was almost uncomfortably humid. My skin was slick with sweat before he stepped off the patio and onto a path I had never noticed. We walked through the brush to a small clearing with the same stones making a more solid surface.

"What are we doing?" I looked around the clearing. The stone was swept clean but still gritty under my feet, and the brush was only about waist high. I wanted to cover myself, but my skin was sticky and gross from the humidity so I kept my arms down. At least the light breeze could be felt.

"You need to be able to heal yourself without using the sex to distract yourself from the pain. The council isn't going to let you feel good when they try to tear you apart," his voice was quiet, but louder than a whisper. "Turq won't be able to help with this part. You're going to need to lay down."

"It's muddy," sure, the stone was only damp but the mud was coming up between them.

"I'll help you clean up afterward if you don't kill me, but short of bringing you back to my place it's not like I can suspend you above the ground. Lay down." It was an order and it brought a wave of memories I had to squash down fast before I lost it. He was also walking around the edge of the clearing as if looking for something. Bending, he came back up with a knife.

"Whoa, what's with the knife?" I stood up from having started bending to lay down on the damp ground.

"If I use my power to cause you pain, your power will take over and twist it into pleasure. It's wonderful any other time, but right now I just need you to bleed and then fix it. I was made to cause pain, Jezza. The knife is far kinder than I can ever be." When I laid down on the ground on my back, he knelt beside me. "I'll only be making shallow cuts, nothing deep enough to maim you and nothing I can't heal myself if you hit a limit."

"Why couldn't we do this inside?"

"Turq can't do this. When it's mixed with pleasure, he's all about a little pain. But not when it's just straight pain. And I didn't want to pay for the cleanup," he looked a little embarrassed at that. "And nobody will hear if you need to scream."

A small part of me wondered about how my life had reached a point where willingly letting myself be sliced open without pain killers was sounding like a good idea, but I just nodded and tried to find a more comfortable spot on the stone. He sighed and moved to sit cross-legged beside me.

He reached out and took my arm, setting it across his legs. The first cut was across the top of my arm and only stung a little. Under his direction I held onto his power as he healed the scratch. The next few cuts were the same - short and shallow and quick to heal. When I had been healing these cuts on my own for a few minutes, he put my arm back on the stone at my side.

The deeper cuts were made along my sides and the outsides of my thighs. Each one made me grind my teeth and groan, but I never screamed. He made me follow along while he healed everything, and stopped the deeper cuts as soon as I was able to heal them on my own without multiple practice lacerations.

By the time he said we were done I was panting and the sky was beginning to grow light. He offered me a hand up but I shook my head. It wasn't that I didn't need the help to stand, but that I didn't think I could stand without puking. I was covered in dirt, gasping for breath, and trying not to remember how much Asher had loved his knives, and I did not want anybody to touch me.

"I'll be okay, just give me a few minutes," I gasped. God, I was crying. In my defense, it had hurt like hell. I managed to push myself up to sit with my arms over my knees and my forehead against my arms. I jumped when his hand landed on my shoulder, but didn't shy away from the small stream of power he pushed at me. It wasn't sexual or even really comforting, but my power took the energy and my nausea went away so I could stand.

We walked back with his arm around my waist to find Turq standing by the pool with coffee. "Jeez, now I'm glad I got left out of whatever you two were doing. You could have just used the pool and avoided the mud."

"I didn't want her to bleed in the pool," Chaz pushed me inside and toward the bathroom, but when he didn't follow I reached back for his arm and pulled him along.

The shower was cool after being out in the sticky humidity the last few hours. It stung a bit over the minor scrapes and bruises from lying on the muddy stone, but it felt good to get the dirt and grit off.

"How the hell do you take freezing cold showers?" Chaz asked from a far corner of the stall, trying to avoid the spray.

"It feels nice after being sticky with sweat from outside," I arched my back to get my hair wet. "Like jumping in the pool on a hot day. Well, not this pool, but a big one that doesn't get lukewarm in the sun."

I peaked at him as I rinsed my hair of shampoo and then sighed, turning to adjust the temperature a little warmer. As the steam began to rise he relaxed and moved under the spray with me. The conditioner made rude noises as I tried to get the last bits out of the bottle for my hair. Working it through as much of my hair as I was able, I twisted my hair up and grabbed the clip from around the neck of the shower head.

12