Succubus Rising Ch. 13

Story Info
Closure.
3.4k words
4.86
3.6k
7

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The guys need to get dressed," I said. A servant was coming down the stairs carrying what looked like two robes over his arms. All five men went to the rooms we had used, and we turned to the servant.

The robes were sheer silk, barely more than cobweb, and covered us both just to the bottom edges of our asses. The fabric clung to my skin, seeming to catch on every fine hair on my body, giving me the chills. Chaz and Bane came back out and stood behind me, their eyes still glowing faintly.

"Madams," the servant said when all of us were in the room again. "The council has requested you leave the apartment voluntarily. They do not wish to go against Bael in this matter. The other two are already dressed and outside."

"We need shoes," Hannah looked down at her own bare feet. "Or do they expect us to walk across the parking garage barefoot?"

"Ah, no ma'am," he said. "You both have sandals in the loft." He motioned toward the stairs and Hannah led the way up, her mates following. I walked up ahead of Bane and Chaz and realized all their power was flowing into me. None of it was going back. They were hooked to me like batteries.

At the door, Hannah and I both put on sandals made of soft supple leather that had somehow been coated with the same sheer silk. They seemed to sparkle of the fine fibers, and tied almost at my knees. Hannah's actually reached over her knees. When we were done tying on our shoes, we all paraded out into the garage.

It was still freezing, and silk does absolutely nothing to block the wind. The other women were standing in what looked like evening gowns, the mates that remained with them were in suits where our men were in jeans and various shirts with their hair mussed. There were three large SUVs lined up in the garage bookended by two smaller cars. Each of the others climbed into their own vehicles, leaving us to climb into the last one. Hannah draped herself over Kai's lap, so I took her lead and did the same with Chaz so I could stay warm.

The drivers for the other two cars didn't seem to be having the issues ours was, and it took me a minute to figure out what was wrong. Our driver was obviously aroused and having trouble getting comfortable. I leaned my head back against Chaz's shoulder, watching the man in the rearview as his hands slid up to my breasts. He nearly drove us into one of the supporting columns and the car behind us honked. After that he reached out and jerked the mirror up so he couldn't see us in the back.

"The other cars aren't having this problem," Hannah complained from the back. But when I looked, she seemed to be enjoying herself as well.

"The other cars aren't filled with this much power," I said, smiling. "The poor man just can't handle it."

"That 'poor man' driving us is one of the council members," Bane muttered, but he stretched between the seats and touched my thigh. The robe had ridden up the moment we got into the vehicle and there was no barrier between us.

"Then he should be scared, not turned on," I watched the driver. His knuckles were white as he gripped the steering wheel, and the bulge in his pants couldn't have been comfortable. I reached out to him with my power, and Chaz pinched my hip, bringing me back as the car jerked back into the lane again. "What? I was only going to give him some relief."

"If he crashes, we'll all be injured," he spoke against the side of my neck, bringing most of my attention back to him. "Stop messing with the man."

"Distractible, aren't they?" One of Hannah's men spoke up from the back. I heard her sigh and suddenly wished there had been a bench seat in the middle row.

Bane released his seat belt and knelt in the gap between our seats, pushing my thighs apart as Chaz slid his hand under the silk to my breast.

"Hey! Seat belts are to remain on!"

"Make me, little man," Bane growled, then lowered his mouth to me. I could feel Chaz straining through his pants, knew Bane was just as hard, and I wanted to roll in the power filling the vehicle. His tongue made lazy circles over my clit and I grabbed the seat in front of us with one hand, my other hand holding Chaz to me where he nibbled along my neck.

The car swerved and there was a cacophony of horns outside the window. The driver turned back around when he had obviously been trying to reach Bane in the back and almost lost control. "If you come," my voice purred, and I heard an answering noise from Hannah in the back. "It will be easier to drive. No one has to know but us." I gasped as Bane's tongue dipped into me and I could see the man straining in his seat. "I bet you're not a little man at all."

We hit a red light and the driver reached down to rub himself through his pants and moaned. I let my power reach out to him again, and this time no one stopped me. I could feel Hannah there, as well, and didn't mind her presence one bit. We could share this one. He jerked in the seat as he came, a dark spot spreading across the front of his pants as he continued to palm himself until the light changed. I arched in Chaz's lap, pressing myself against Bane's mouth as a small orgasm washed over me and I heard moans from the back. It wasn't much, but the man had helped to fuel this.

The cars all turned into another parking garage, but this one turned downward under the building. Our driver made it all the way to the drop point without swerving again, though he was once again straining his pants by the time we stopped. The others all got out of their rides like they were royalty, the drivers looking slightly annoyed. Both drivers' eyes widened when ours got out with the obvious results plastered along the front of his slacks. He walked around and opened the door and I all but rolled off of Chaz's thighs, pulling him and Bane out and closer to me on the cold concrete. Hannah and her three were right behind us, looking satisfied with themselves.

I walked slowly as they herded us toward a large entryway, letting the other two get ahead of us. "Can you feel it shifting?" Hannah asked, walking beside me as we dawdled.

She was right. The power was shifting. I could still feel Chaz and Bane flowing into me, but something else was here with me. Inside me. We had a job to do and all the power in the world to use and feed on. The people ahead of us were small, inconsequential, but the men they walked past all had a moment of terror that made me giddy. They were delicious, the air thick with their fear as we walked past.

"You can feed on that?" Hannah whispered as we were escorted past the terrified welcoming party.

I nodded, "Apparently so." The feeling was heady and I wanted to start skipping down the hallway to see if it would scare them even more. Bane cleared his throat, and when I looked at him he shook his head slightly. No skipping down the halls.

We were led into a large conference room where several men sat around a long table and servants stood along the side. Hannah twitched her head toward one servant and they all filed out and shut the doors behind us.

"What is the meaning of this?" An old man sat at the head of the table, looking indignant. Or maybe constipated. "We have summoned you here. How dare you presume..."

"How dare I nothing, old man," Hannah purred. She walked along the far side of the table and I mirrored her, our mates staging themselves near the doors so no one could enter or leave. I could taste the fear coming off the other two women and their mates in the room and I draped myself between two of the men.

"You wanted us," I moaned as I slid toward a council member, feeling his lust and his need like thick honey slipping down my throat. Hannah straddled another man, giggling when he sighed as she ripped his shirt open to touch him. "Now you've got us."

Someone slid a hand over my thigh and I rolled onto my back, opening myself for him. I could feel Hannah pulling the power from the man she was riding, his moans and cries filling the air. The man between my own thighs pulled himself free of his slacks and filled me, exploding almost immediately but not slowing down at all. I arched, pulling his power into me. The other two were so much weaker, and they weren't anointed, but their power rose all the same to answer ours. Their remaining mates backed away from the table to the doors to stay out of this, but without the magic they might fall as well.

Hannah moaned loud as the man she rode collapsed into his chair and started sliding down toward the floor. She let him fall and went on to someone new and fresh, and the power rose even higher. With each man spent completely, our power grew and glowed. Even the old man at the front of the table was buried between a set of thighs. Two of the men at the other end of the table were on each other, and I pulled their powers through the man under me and into myself. They fell over themselves to reach us. He begged for them to take him even as he continued to slam into me. His energy had been flagging, but seemed renewed when one of the men entered him. And we ate it all.

Even our own men were not immune, dropping their pants and working themselves to climax, feeding us their energy willingly. I watched Bane spill himself over his fingers and felt my own climax as I pulled all three of the men into me. They collapsed as if in slow motion and I moved to take another. Every man we didn't call our own fell, some singly, some in twos and threes, and it wasn't enough.

"Where are the others?" I groaned and headed for the door, the other three women followed me now. "We need more than this."

The power raced out, finding the servants and dismissing them, feeling the prisoners kept in this place but I couldn't dismiss them all. Something in those cells was very familiar, but we wanted those who were scared. They were still standing in the front hall, though some of them fidgeted with their pants as we walked toward them.

"Ah, ladies," one of them broke from the lines and held his hands out. "We can't let you leave."

"What makes you think we want to leave?" I asked. My head cocked to the side as I felt them all and went to the one in the corner, the one that felt the most terrified. "You taste amazing."

His eyes were wide as he watched the other three ladies start to take his fellows. "Don't look at them, sweetie," I moaned. "You should only need to pay attention to me."

His eyes locked on my breasts, still caught behind the thin layer of silk. He was straining against the front of his pants, but he was still afraid and I pulled that out of him leaving only the lust to feed the others. I lowered myself in front of him, watching him watch my breasts until I was right in front of his crotch, pulling him from his slacks and into my mouth smoothly. Another man grabbed my hips and sank into me from behind, and I soaked up their energy as they came over and over until collapsing.

As these last few fell, the power began to recede until the two weaker women were left leaning against their men and Hannah was standing licking something off her arm.

"That's all of them," Kai pulled her to him.

"For her, it is," I cut the connections completely, taking the end of the rune into myself, feeling the tails tightening around my thighs. I went to Chaz and took his right hand, pressing my lips against the fire rune on the palm. "Clean up after us, please."

I looked at Bane and shook my head, warning him not to follow me. He wasn't going to want to watch this next part. Then I turned down the hall to where I could feel the prisoners waiting. The guards that tried to stop me dropped at the slightest touch. I took their energy with a thought and left them behind me as I walked past cells until I got to one with a familiar face staring back at me.

Asher smiled at me through the little window as I looked for a way into the cell. A voice cleared behind me and I turned to see the driver who had brought us here, somehow still standing though the stain on the front of his pants had grown significantly. "I can let you in, but we can't let him out."

"If you're still here when I'm done, let me back out," I turned back to the door, not expecting a response and not getting one. There was a buzzing sound and then the lock snicked on the door and it slid open enough for me to slip through the gap and then shut behind me.

"They should have known they couldn't contain you," Asher was leaning against the wall, trying to appear casual but I could see the gauntness from the lack of food. His eyes roamed over me and he smiled again.

"You should have known I would come for you," my voice had lost the purring quality sometime between the front hallway and talking to the driver. "How long do you think you can last?"

I lost myself in the power as I stared at him. I could see myself, glowing, covered in bodily fluids and that silk that somehow managed to stay completely dry. The leather of the sandals was probably completely ruined. I watched as he began to strip, thinking I was there for his pleasure. The power pushed me aside, pulling all of the pain and fear I had soaked up since being taken from my home and then shoving it all into Asher.

He fell to his knees, barely catching himself before his face slammed into the floor. His jaw worked as he tried not to scream, but he eventually lost the battle. His screams echoed around me in the small room, and the rest of the hall went utterly silent. The pain flowed out of me, leaving a sense of peace I hadn't felt in nearly two years. When the power stopped, he lay huddled on the floor gasping. Then we reversed the flow, taking his energy as easily as that of the guards in the hallway. He tasted bitter and stale, like something that had once been nice but had been left out too long and had spoiled. He collapsed completely and we left him there, still breathing.

I knocked on the door and it slid open the same small crack and I slid out and nearly collided with Bane and Chaz, Hannah and her men were behind them. The last of the spel left me, and I burped, covering my mouth and blushing.

"Ah, we don't need to go out the way we came in," Bane said. Someone smelled faintly of barbeque, and my stomach twisted.

"Is it done?" Chaz asked, and I nodded. The spell was gone, leaving me sticky and tired. Hannah didn't look much better.

"There's another way out that the guards use," the driver spoke up from the back and everybody else turned to stare at him. "It'll bring you up to the front of the building and I can get a car for you?"

"That won't be necessary," we all strained to see the end of the hall, where Bael was standing with his court. "Lead them around and through the side back into the garage. I've taken the liberty of having their own vehicles brought here." He looked at me and Hannah. "Please return to the apartments. I've reinstated the wards. Once we've established the new council I will send word and you two may return home."

"What about the others?" I asked, making the driver pause before he could lead us away.

"They will be sterilized and retrained to enter our society as low born succubi," he said matter of factly. "I'm surprised they survived, but it seems to have been only by your grace."

"And me and Hannah?" She looked at me like I had lost my mind. Maybe I had, but I got it back in that cell.

"You are high born succubi, the daughters of a prince and a king," he stated. "You will be allowed to breed if you ever choose to, though the sire will have to be approved. Other than that, you will return to your lives. You won't have to worry about the new council bothering you."

That wasn't even remotely comforting, but I took it as the dismissal it was and we all followed the driver down dimly lit hallways and somehow got back to the same garage we had started in. I could see the door we had entered through with smoke leaking from it, and Chaz moved to block my view. My truck was parked next to a mid-sized SUV. When I tried to climb into the driver seat, Bane cleared his throat and looked pointedly at all of me.

"Right, no driving in the naked silk. Buzz kill," I climbed into the back seat with Chaz. Bane spoke low to Kai and then climbed behind the wheel.

===

Back at the apartment, I stumbled into the closest room and to the shower. The silk may not have gotten anything on it, but the rest of me had. I let the robe fall to the floor and turned the shower on, leaning my head back and letting the hot water stream down my back. I had just started soaping my body, trying to reach all the sticky spots, when I heard the door open and close.

Bane reached around me and took the wash cloth, nudging me around so he could wash me. Chaz filled his palm with shampoo and started lathering my hair, and their power washed over me. It took a lot of extra scrubbing and two rounds of shampoo before I felt clean again, and only then did I notice the scorch marks along Chaz's arms.

"Jesus," I pulled him more under the spray and tried to heal him, but it had already been done. This was just soot, but it took a lot of scrubbing to get off. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," he pulled me into his arms and away from the spray enough that Bane could finish washing himself, but he was still there. "It's nothing I haven't done before. I'm glad you didn't stay to watch, though."

Bane's hand slipped between us and pulled me just a little toward him. "It's what he was made for, Jezza. It also scared the absolute life out of everybody left to watch, so we won't have to worry about anybody bothering you."

"They all died, didn't they?" I stared at the floor as they moved me through the bathroom, drying me off and Chaz combing through my hair before pulling me to the bedroom.

"They were gone before I got to them," Chaz pulled me down onto the bed and spooned around me after I curled up against Bane's side. "Don't think about it too much. We can fall apart later."

===================================

Well, folks, this is it. At least for this part of their story. Please, leave feedback, vote on the chapters, and keep on reading. :)