Succubus Summoning 207

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She skipped over to Phil's desk. She walked behind his back and slammed her cane down on the desk behind him. He was sure it hadn't been that close before. It was practically touching the back of Phil's chair. Was. When he turned around again all the desks behind him were sitting in a neat row about a metre behind his chair.

Cέrμləa tapped her cane on the top of Phil's desk and blue light flared under the lid. She lifted it up and instead of a narrow tray to hold books and stationary Phil saw a large hole falling down into darkness. What Phil saw was impossible. The desk was only a couple of inches deep. His feet were on the floor underneath it. Yet he was looking down into a deep black pit that seemed to go on forever.

Cέrμləa put her hands on the edge and peered down into the depths. "Perfect," she said, before grabbing the back of Phil's robe and pitching him over the edge and into the gaping abyss. He saw her smiling and waving form recede as he tumbled down into the darkness.

His fall was broken by a soft and yielding substance. He couldn't tell what it was. It was wet like liquid, but more solid—more like mud, although that wasn't right either. The substance had more elasticity. Phil sank into it up to his thighs, but then his downward motion was checked. It felt like he'd fallen into a great mound of jelly. While there didn't seem to be any danger of him sinking deep enough to drown, he wasn't sure how he was going to get out. There was no leverage—nothing for his legs to push against. He was stuck.

Then the substance started moving around him and Phil realised he had bigger problems.

"Mmm, what's fallen into my lap," he heard a feminine voice say.

His eyes accustomed to the gloom and he became aware of a blue phosphorescent glow all around him. He'd landed in a pile of translucent glowing blue jelly. He could see his legs embedded in it up to his waist. Then half of it sat up and Phil was looking at the glowing blue body of a giantess. It looked like she was formed out of jelly, a little like the undines Phil had encountered before, but constructed out of a much more viscous substance than water or foam.

"Ooh, a little warlock," the giantess said.

Phil smiled back at her while trying, unsuccessfully, to extricate his legs.

"What shall I do with you," the giantess said. She ran a blue tongue around plump blue lips.

She brought a hand down and Phil felt like he'd been buried in a waterfall of warm wriggling jelly. Everything bar his head was enveloped. The substance was a lot more viscous than water and was able to move on its own. He felt it rub against his body with what seemed like lascivious intent.

And corrosive.

Alarmed, he watched as his robes peeled away, the edges frayed to strands and those ultimately dissolved to nothingness. He was buried in the same material with nothing between it and his naked skin.

"Educate!" Cέrμləa called down from a tiny square of light. "He's here for education, Ab'ĝalga. I want him back afterwards."

The square of light disappeared as Cέrμləa closed the lid of the desk with a wooden thud. Phil was alone in the dark with Ab'ĝalga.

"We'll see on that," Ab'ĝalga said with a smile that didn't reassure Phil at all.

The molten substance of her arm flowed and wriggled over Phil's exposed body. It reformed into fingers and a hand. She plucked him out of the jelly and lifted him up until he was dangling before her glowing blue face.

"What does Cέrμləa mean by educate me?" Phil asked.

He was more concerned about whether she'd keep to the 'I want him back' part. The translucent jelly of her body had dissolved his robes in a matter of moments. He didn't want to think about the same thing happening to his exposed skin.

"I imagine she wants me to pry open the synapses of your closed little human mind," she said.

She rubbed an oversize digit down the line of Phil's jaw, leaving behind a moist trail of slime.

"First I think I'll educate you on my body."

She clutched him to her bosom as if he was a beloved doll. What she did next was far less innocent as she rubbed him against her enormous exposed boobs. His naked body slid over her smooth, pliant skin. He felt the soft weight of her boobs give against him like giant soft cushions. They felt like enormous silicone bags wrapped in soft latex. He was glad her skin remained impermeable. It would be easy to fall inside and drown in one of those monstrous boobs, and that would be a particularly undignified way to go, even for the succubi's castle.

Ab'ĝalga lifted him up higher. She pursed full lips together and brought him close enough for a kiss. Her lips were big enough to envelop his face. He caught the scent of cool spearmint as she pressed his face into the plump cushions of her lips.

Phil's thoughts of eroticism were dampened by the realisation she could easily swallow him whole if she wanted.

She lifted him higher and then pressed his crotch up against her pout. Her lips parted enough to suck in his penis. He'd already started to stiffen from being rubbed against her naked breasts. It only took a couple of little sucks for Ab'ĝalga to tug him to full hardness. Murmuring with delight, Ab'ĝalga rhythmically pushed him up against the cushions of her gel-filled lips while she sucked on his hard-on. A finger, or more accurately a pseudopod, squished up beneath his ass cheeks, bathing his testicles in warm jelly and tickling around his anus.

Her lips bunched up and sucked, forming a tight tunnel pressing all around his cock. As she bounced him back and forth against her pouting lips he felt his erection slide between moist membranes. Her lips parted at the back and then Phil felt suction strong enough to travel down the inside of his penis and tug insistently at his balls.

He knew trying to hold back wouldn't do him any good, so he let go, feeling an ecstatic burst of pleasure as he ejaculated between her pillowy soft lips. Those lips squeezed together and she began to suck on Phil's body as if she was sucking up juice from a drinks carton on a hot day. His orgasm lengthened and Phil twitched helplessly as she pulled a continuous stream of semen out of his body. As sweet as it felt, he hoped she would keep to Cέrμləa's instructions and not crumple him up like a juice carton.

He was starting to feel a worrying pressure settle around his vitals when Ab'ĝalga relaxed her lips and released him. Gasping, he fell backwards. Her malleable hand became a soft chair and she let him rest in it while she licked her lips. He saw the white strands of his semen in her mouth through her translucent skin. Her tongue moved around and she looked thoughtful, as if tasting fine wine.

"Odd," the blue giantess said. She glanced up at Cέrμləa's hatch. "Why should she be interested in you? Some magical potential, nothing exceptional or outstanding. Rather ordinary, really."

She continued to move Phil's semen around inside her mouth.

"Although it's hard to tell anything with seed so tainted. You've been emptied and refilled so many times. A sign of mediocrity if ever there was one. I can taste the insatiable one and..." She pulled a face. "...the Qištu."

She rotated her hand and studied Phil. He was still trying to get his breath back and his leaden limbs under control.

"That girl," Ab'ĝalga said. "I never know what's in her mind half the time, I swear. She must have her reasons. She always does."

Ab'ĝalga cocked her head.

"Okay, what do you desire?"

Phil was caught off guard by the question. "Um, I don't know," he said.

Ab'ĝalga rolled her eyes and sighed. "That's a very ordinary answer. Maybe I should just eat you."

Her mouth opened wide like a gigantic cavern. Her hand moved Phil closer, preparing to drop him inside as if he was a tasty little snack. He started to panic. What did he want? Why had he come to Wargsnouts in the first place?

What he really wanted was to go home and forget daemons or magic ever existed. He suspected she'd find that ordinary too.

"Knowledge!" he blurted out.

Ab'ĝalga closed her mouth and moved her hand back. She smiled.

"That's a better answer," she said. "What kind of knowledge?"

Phil pondered her question. "A better understanding of daemons and magic," he said.

"So, you want to control your succubi?"

Phil tried to picture himself giving orders to Rosa or Nÿte and them obeying. Nope, couldn't imagine that at all.

"So I can stay alive," he said.

Ab'ĝalga put a hand to her mouth and feigned a yawn.

"Boring. Seeking survival alone is the lowest of ambitions. Ordinary," she said.

Phil thought back to when he'd encountered Garner, the recruiting officer. He remembered the strange creature he'd glimpsed on the man's shoulder and the way the warlock had produced fire from nothing and how he'd watched, awestruck, as the bright flames had flickered up the man's arm without burning. He'd wanted to know how to do that. He wanted to know what magic would allow him to be capable of. Most of all he wanted to be something more than just another anonymous kid serving up fries in a shitty little anonymous town.

"Still very ordinary," Ab'ĝalga said with a bored sigh. "Hmm, but there is a spark in your eyes."

She brought him closer, but higher this time so he was level with her eyes rather than her mouth.

"That spark might develop into something interesting. I think I might be able to help. We'll see."

Phil was encouraged to hear that. He was less encouraged by what happened next as she lowered her hand down to her crotch. Legs, an ass and the folds of a vagina had formed out of the undifferentiated jelly of her lower half. She carried him down to her pussy and for a moment Phil wondered if she was going to push him up against it as she had with her lips.

She didn't push him against her sex, she pushed him inside. Phil watched in shock as his feet and ankles passed between her transparent labia and were gripped by a peristaltic suction that pulled most of his body into her vagina before he was able to react. He saw his legs kicking away inside her and felt the membranous walls inside her vagina settle over his lower body like a heavy wet sheet. Settle, and then lose cohesion until the tunnel broke down and Phil's lower half was submerged in the gelatinous substance that made up her body. Panicking, he thrashed his legs back and forth like he was trying to outswim Jaws.

"Always with the wriggling," Ab'ĝalga griped. "It makes the interfacing so much harder."

A vesicle formed within her body, roughly where the ovaries would be on a human woman, and descended towards the opening to her sex, expanding as it fell. The surface of the bubble was silvery and opaque. The shiny membrane reached him and felt like sticky soft silk as it enfolded first his feet and then his ankles and calves. Immediately all the nervous energy drained out of his leg muscles to be replaced with a relaxed languor. The vesicle travelled up over his knees and then engulfed his thighs. The pleasant-feeling membrane enfolded first his balls and then wrapped his erect cock in a soft elastic sheath.

Phil came. It was a long, slow, leisurely release, like the orgasm that comes from that second, slower bout of sex when two lovers exploring each other's bodies for the first time have got the first frenzied coupling out of the way. His cum oozed out of his cock in a slow thick stream and drew the rest of his resistance out with it.

Ab'ĝalga leaned back on her elbows, closed her eyes and sighed as the packed gel within her vagina tightened around Phil and drew him deeper inside her, deeper inside to where the vesicle engulfed more of his body. He couldn't see anything below his chest as the silvery surface of the bubble billowed up around him.

"You're going to return me afterwards?" Phil asked. Begged, if he was entirely honest.

There was nothing he could do if she decided not to. Contact with that strange vesicle inside her had drained all his energy, effectively paralysing him.

"Possibly," Ab'ĝalga said. "If you're worthy. The girl would agree with me on that."

She gave another satisfied sigh as the last of Phil was drawn between the pulsing folds of her giant labia. Phil felt the soft, moist lining inside her vagina press against his face, before the membrane dissolved and the molten jelly of her body flooded him. It covered his eyes, filled his nose and throat, poured into his ears and even seeped into his eye sockets. Phil was drowning in her. He was...

...floating in warm blue seas under a cloudless tropical sky. He was suspended a few metres beneath the calm surface yet felt no need to breathe. He was relaxed as gentle currents tickled past his naked body.

He was not alone. Ab'ĝalga, now shrunk down to the same size as him, was entwined in his arms. More than entwined—his rigid erection was inserted into the snug fit of her warm vagina. He could see it inside her through her transparent blue skin.

Phil looked at her, puzzled.

"The substance of my body has invaded your brain." Ab'ĝalga moved her lips as though speaking, but Phil heard the words directly in his thoughts as though they'd reached there without bothering to go through the intermediary of sound waves. "I'm screwing with your perceptions. It makes it a little easier."

"Makes what a little easier?" Phil asked.

"Interfacing directly with your brain," Ab'ĝalga answered. "That's why Cέrμləa sent you to me. It's hard to explain concepts to minds unable to visualise them, so I'm going to lend you part of my mind for a while so you can visualise it through a mind that can."

Phil saw transparent strands in the water around him. Was a school of jellyfish passing overhead?

"This is going to be a little disconcerting. The brain always perceives the interfacing process as disturbing, even horrifying, so don't be alarmed. Focus on my lovely tight little pussy squeezing your big fat cock instead."

Phil felt her lovely tight little pussy squeeze all around his big fat cock. The malleable inner walls of her pussy moved against him in a way that felt like bubbles of pleasure were rolling up and down his shaft.

This didn't change the fact the water was now teeming with wriggling transparent tendrils. They wormed into his ear, up his nose, into his mouth, even wriggled through the gap between eyeball and eye socket. He felt their clammy touch as they slithered into his skull and then the chill as they burrowed into his brain.

It was—as Ab'ĝalga warned—highly disturbing.

"Oh hello, this isn't quite so ordinary," Ab'ĝalga said. "That's always the way with you humans. Drab and dull on the outside and then totally fascinating when you open up their skulls and take a peek inside."

Her feelers slithered into the folds of Phil's frontal lobes and dug deeper.

"Hmm. A humble mumble. I should have known. The Qištu has always had a soft spot for them. I can see why the girl likes you too. Personally, I find humble bumbles vomit-inducing. All that passivity and false modesty...sickening!

"Oh? What's this? Hmm, maybe that modesty isn't so false. What a tangle. How have you survived this long?"

Ab'ĝalga's feelers wormed deep.

"Ah. I see. That. I remember you clutching it the last time we nearly took you apart. Strange that it's that memory."

She paused. Phil...well it didn't matter what Phil wanted to do. Ab'ĝalga's feelers were in his brain. He was paralysed, unable to do anything except watch while the slender strands pulsed with loathsome motion.

"Ooh, you know, I'm itching to get in and untangle this and see what you're really capable of. All it would take is a little nudge here...a little prod there. No, no. Mustn't intervene. It's a path you have to walk alone. Can't deprive you of that.

"How's my pussy by the way? Still nice and warm and snug?"

It was, but Phil was too concerned about the multitude of tentacles burrowing through his brain to fully appreciate it.

"All the sexual pleasure I'm giving you..." Ab'ĝalga flexed her hips for emphasis, sending waterfalls of bliss cascading down his enveloped penis. "...and still you're worrying about my feelers in your brain. I wonder what happens if I stimulate the pleasure centres directly..."

Her feelers touched a special part of Phil's brain and he was enveloped in a sensation of pure, indescribable ecstasy. A large puff of white semen rose up inside her translucent body as Phil was overwhelmed by orgasm. The feeling was stronger than that, though, more like a religious revelation delivered through the medium of sex.

"...and look at that, the worry centre flares right up.

"Will this kill me?

"Will this enslave me?

"Will I become addicted?"

Ab'ĝalga recited his thoughts back to him.

"He doesn't know what he wants from life, but he doesn't want it to end, even if that ending will be the greatest pleasure he'll ever experience."

She laughed.

"Okay, I'll stop teasing you. Now what was the girl trying to squeeze into that pathetic little human brain of yours? Ugh, how do you manage living in a world of so few dimensions? So limiting. No wonder it takes humans so long to grasp the true nature of the universe around them. Here, let me lend you some of my perception."

More fine filaments unfurled from Ab'ĝalga and slithered into his skull.

"This will help...or drive you completely insane."

The wriggling ends sought out nerve endings, connected and...

Phil's eyes widened. It was like his consciousness had expanded to ten times its size. He was standing back in Cέrμləa's classroom with her magical hologram of hell's dominions and this time he saw them, really saw them. He wasn't looking on a single dominion but eight of them, all existing concurrently in the same space, contiguous across points that should have been topologically impossible. Each was composed of energy that flowed and swirled through each plane in vast tides.

Magic. This was magic, Phil realised. This was the energy that underpinned existence. Magic seemed such a paltry word for what he saw. This was more fundamental than that. It was everything.

He saw also the truth in Earth's formation...all Earths' formation. The energy of each plane had its own signature—Phil saw it as different colours, flowing at different speeds, in different patterns. Earth was the point where all planes intersected, where the streams of energy flowed, mingled, merged and coalesced into not worlds but entire universes. This was what a universe was—a collision of different energies exploding into matter...space...time. And there were so many of them, too many to ever be counted; it would be like trying to catalogue every grain of sand on a beach, every microscopic dot of plankton in the ocean.

And as his perception zoomed in on a single Earth he saw too the threads of energy criss-crossing and flowing across the surface in a vast, tangled weave. It was in the minds of people where the energy was most concentrated, where multiple different strands came together in a riotous tangle of colours, each mind its own unique, complex pattern of whorls and knots. The people were unaware of this as they were unaware of the dominions existing alongside them, hidden in angles and behind barriers they could not perceive. He could see these planes, could see every mind connected to each dominion, and every dominion contained within each mind.

Phil opened his eyes and saw it all.

"I see," he said.

His brain hummed with energy. It felt like it was growing, spreading out into the water around him. He saw the lines of energy—magic—running past him as they flowed through the plane. He saw patterns in the lines. If he could read them he could respond to them, react. If he could change them he could bend reality to his will, change it however he saw fit.

"Knowledge is the greatest drug of all," Ab'ĝalga said. "Those who see a glimpse always want more."