Succubus Tail Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can take care of myself. The curfew is a silly rule anyways. No one follows it. You just have to not get caught."

Ignoring me, she demanded, "What exactly did you get yourself into this evening?"

"I just fell asleep in the library," I said as I crossed my arms.

"You --" she shook her head and let out a sigh. "Well, as ridiculous as that is, at least it's not as bad as I was imagining. Still, you've thrown an unnecessary, if minor, stain on my reputation here and interrupted my sleep."

Her fingers tapped along her arm. I eyed her, wondering what she was thinking. She may have ended up the holder of my contract, but that didn't mean she owned me. No matter what she thought, I wasn't going to let her do as she pleased with me. I likely only had one chance to be able to take her on. If I could get to her and physically take her down before she was able to cast any spells, I'd have a chance.

"It's important to be well rested," she continued in a lecturing tone as she moved forward, "Otherwise one finds themself unable to be focused and productive the next day. As you've ruined my sleep for the night, I believe your punishment should reflect this lesson."

I lunged forward toward her, intending to tackle her to the ground and take her wand before she could use it on me, along with my contract. To my surprise, with a quick turn to her side, she managed to easily dodge my attack. With an arm and leg she tripped me, bringing me forcefully to the ground. A hand grabbed onto my left arm, twisting it back behind me as she pressed my face into the floor.

"You've learned nothing from this school, have you?" she accused. As I attempted to shift and push my way out of her grip, she tightened her hold of me. "This would be easy to get out of for anyone who'd taken any classes in defending themself."

"You don't need to be able to physically fight if you're good enough at magic." I managed to grunt out. It was a statement I very much believed true. If you could disable someone through magic, you didn't need to ever lay a finger on them. That's what true power was, to utterly dominate someone with the simple twitch of a wand. What use was being able to throw a punch against a true master of the magical arts?

Yulia scoffed. "And what good has magic done for you now, demon? By your very own doing, you've rendered yourself magically powerless. Let this be another lesson for you. Magic fails and can be overpowered. Without it, you have nothing but your intelligence and physical abilities when you encounter danger or a challenge. You should use all the resources you have available to you in order to become strong and succeed. All you've done is limit yourself further."

With a final shove of my face against the floor, she pulled me up as I scowled at her words. A large part of me hated how much sense she was making. I'd never imagined that my magic would ever fail me. Without it, I was effectively useless combatively. This was continuously more evident when I couldn't break out of her hold, even standing up. I stayed silent as she pushed me forward toward her closet. She opened it up and pressed me up against the wall as she grabbed something.

"I don't need my magic to punish you." Her eyes met mine with the look of a viper preparing to devour a meal. Finally, Yulia released me and pushed me in the direction of her bed. "Strip," she commanded.

I glared at her for a moment, then eyed the rope bindings in her hand. Did I truly have no chance of taking her on? She overpowered me both physically and magically, at least so long as I had no access to my magic. My hands gripped tightly into fists. If only I had a way to take her on.

With a sigh, I gave in. Before she began to make another move, I pulled up the frilly dress I was in. I was happy to be out of it anyways, even if it left me naked before her.

"Don't pout so much. I can assure you that you'll enjoy this punishment. I'm not heartless."

I tossed my dress to the side and stood naked before her once again. My wings and tail twitched as I stared at the floor, not wanting to meet her gaze. I was ashamed at how easily I'd given up on fighting her. Yet as much as I wanted to, I knew now it would be useless. Instead, I'd just have to take whatever punishment she'd come up with and focus my efforts on changing back. Was she thinking of tying me up and spanking me, similar to how Yarev had? My eyes moved up to look into hers, only to find them surprisingly full of desire instead of the annoyance I'd expected. She smiled toward me and I looked away once more, this time with an unintended blush.

"Turn toward the bed and get on your knees," she commanded.

Silently, I did as she asked. The warm red skin of my knees and lower legs pressed against the cool floor as I stared at her bed, wanting but not willing to look back at her. I could feel her hair brush against my back as she bent down above me. Her empty hand ran through my own hair and up the curve of my horn. I shivered from the pleasant touch. She was right. As much as I hated to admit it, I knew I would enjoy this. It was part of who I was.

"You know, not all succubi get off so much from submitting to another. From what I've read of the creatures, some of them can be quite dominant." Her fingers ran down the spine of my back and I opened my mouth in a moaning gasp. What was she insinuating?

"Wha-" I began before her fingers traced up along the base of my tail.

"Some people think that perhaps there are different species of succubi that cause the difference. While others..." Her hand gripped around my tail, sliding up it's sensitive skin in a lewd fashion. I panted and sucked in small shuddering breaths in response. Was I really already becoming this turned on from a bit of light touching? "Others think that it's more of a personality difference. I wonder, were you always a needy little submissive thing, just waiting on the right person to come and put you in your place?" she whispered into my ear.

I squinted my eyes closed, attempting to ignore her words. Unfortunately, I couldn't ignore the way her touch was making me feel. Slowly, her body pressed down on top of me, and I heard the light jingle of metal. Opening my eyes, I watched as a soft partly leather and partly metal handcuff was clipped around my hand. I jerked the other hand underneath me, and Yulia tutted.

"Now now, be a good girl and let me tie you up. We can't have you escaping your punishment early, can we?"

Fingers traced down my arm and gently took my hidden hand into hers, bringing it back out toward the bed. I hesitantly allowed her to cuff my right hand to my left, the metal links between them twisted around the bed frame in front of me. The cuffs were firm around my wrists, if thankfully soft, and I suspected they were reinforced via enchantment. I wasn't getting out of this until she opened them with a key. A needy whimper escaped me at the thought of being trapped here, entirely at her mercy.

Her hand petted gently along my head, brushing against my smooth dark hair and horns. "There there, that's not so bad. Right, my little pet?"

I made a noncommittal noise, not trusting myself to speak properly.

"Let's get you nice and tied up."

Slowly, she began to wrap rope along my body, beginning up around my shoulders and moving down past my breasts and wings. From just how easy she made it look, it was clear that she had experience tying people up in rope. Eventually she made her way down to my legs, and began to tie them together much like that of a frog, before then bringing the rope back up along my back and finishing the knot.

I found that along with my hands tied to the bed in front of me, I was now stuck in a crouched position with my legs largely immobile. I could shift them from side to side, but could no longer unbend them. The lack of mobility only served to somehow increase my growing lust further. Being bound in the position of her desire, I was beginning to realize how much of a part of me truly desired to be restrained and to submit to another's will. Mentally, I attempted to push back against the feeling, for what little good it did in my current position. The feel of the ropes pressed into my skin made me squirm. Though, I was thankful to note that they seemed to be comfortable, much unlike the rough scratchy ropes I was used to seeing. Shifting my legs further only caused several ropes to press up against my vagina. As they parted between my lips, it took only moments for my mind to cave once more to my raging nymphomania. A thick fog of lust clouded my head, and I knew that my attempts at evading from it were as futile as my attempts to escape my bonds.

"Stop squirming so much, little demon. You're only going to make things worse for you."

Yulia's fingers made their way down my back and to my pussy, sliding underneath the ropes that covered it. With swirling motions, her fingers began to gently play with me. As one finger went in, followed by a second, I let out a lewd moan of desire.

"Looks like you're already prepared for the main event." I could hear the smile of pleasure in her voice.

Much too soon, she was pulling her fingers back out. I let out a frustrated huff as she moved them to my face. I could see just how wet they were, the light in the room glistening off them as a drip rolled slowly down into her palm.

"Lick them clean," she commanded.

I hesitated only for a moment before leaning forward and sticking out my tongue to trail up her cum-soaked fingers. With my mouth wide open, she was able to easily shove them inside it. I sucked and licked on them for several seconds, getting in between her fingers and tasting the sweet flavor of my own cum. The part of my mind still able to think pondered whether it tasted so good because succubus cum was that tasty or because my taste buds were made to taste cum that way.

"Good," she said as she slipped her fingers back out of my mouth, bringing with it a string of cum-flavored drool. "I almost forgot this," she said before something pressed into my mouth. She had it clipped around my head before, in my stupor, I realized she'd just given me a ball gag. I groaned out in protest. She moved back slightly before commanding, "Spread your legs."

I spread them open slightly more, twitching at the shifting of the ropes pressed against me. She grabbed the ones pressed against my vulva and pulled them tightly to the side. Something cold and smooth pressed between my lips, and before I could decide whether to protest or beg, it entered me, sliding in with little resistance. I couldn't help the moan that escaped through my gag or the twitchy shudder that ran up my back and into my tail and wings as my vagina welcomed the phallic object.

"That's a good girl." Yulia's fingers scratched and petted the top of my head, brushing gently against my sensitive horns. I realized from the wet feel of them, that it was probably the hand still covered in my cum and saliva. "Now, it's time for me to finally get some sleep. Hopefully your little moans will make a good bedtime melody." She gave my head several final pats before standing. As she moved, I felt an entirely new sensation within me. The toy gave off a short vibration that stopped as quickly as it started. I sucked in a deep surprised breath through my gag. It was a sensation I'd never really felt before, and much to my surprise, was immensely pleasurable.

The bed creaked as Yulia laid within it, the soft sound of her blankets being pulled around her filled my ears as the second vibration pulsed within me. I gave an unsatisfied groan as it ended as quickly as the last one. It was then that my slow mind began to pick up what exactly was happening. The vibrations were likely meant to keep me both horny and awake, being spread out just enough that I might keep drifting into sleep only to be woken up by the pleasurable sensation pulsing within me.

Another moan made its way out of my mouth as the third vibration shook me. With all that Yulia had done combined with the periodic vibrations, I was edging closer to an orgasm. I needed to try and get this thing out of me before it drove me crazy. Trying to squeeze along the toy seemed to do nothing, I found, as my attempts at clenching around it seemed just to make me even hornier. The fourth pulse struck and my orgasm nearly hit. The toy stopped just as I was about to cum, to my disappointment.

I slid my legs apart along the floor, hoping it would loosen the phallic toy. Instead, the ropes around me tightened, and as my legs shifted further, the toy was pressed more firmly inside me. With a moan, I tried to wiggle my ass from side to side, hoping to dislodge the rope from it.

The fifth pulse of vibrations hit unexpectedly early.

I moaned as the tight toy shook within me, my orgasm suddenly flooding through me. My legs felt weak, and slid further apart, causing the toy to shove harder within me as the rope pressed almost painfully against my cunt. My vagina squeezed tightly around the toy, as though trying to swallow it whole. I moaned and moaned in desperate pleasure as the orgasm shook through my body in quivering waves.

I didn't notice when the previous vibration stopped, but I felt the next hit, still buried so tightly within me that the sensation was almost painful. After the orgasm faded, almost grudgingly, I pulled my legs back together. The toy barely moved, though the ropes thankfully loosened.

My lust was abated only momentarily. As I tried to get comfortable once more, I felt increasingly hornier, and I realized it was rising back again with a vengeance. I could only pause in a panting confusion and hope to figure out what had caused it. I'd never gotten so horny so quickly. Didn't people normally feel much less horny after an orgasm, rather than moreso?

The next ripple of pleasure from the toy came, and I realized that the vibrations had sped up as well. My moan was both in pleasure and frustration. It managed to stop before doing much of anything except surprise me.

Think, think. What could I do? How could I stop it? My mind seemed to swirl, in an increasingly thicker fog of lust. Thoughts were becoming harder to put together into coherent sentences. I took several deep breaths through my gag to calm myself, only stopping to allow the next pulse from the toy to make its way through me, my mind becoming distracted once again.

I needed to move the rope to the side of the toy somehow, if I wanted to get it out of me. Slowly, I began shifting my legs again, trying to pull one to the side while keeping the other under me. I felt ridiculous, as once again I tried wiggling my ass side to side in the hope of it doing something. After several attempts, my mind finally realized why my lust had come back so suddenly and strongly. Succubi can't simply have orgasms to relieve themselves. They fed on the sexual energy of others. The only way I was going to get relief was to get out of this somehow and fuck someone. My thoughts drifted to Yulia, sleeping peacefully on the bed above me. If I could get out of this, perhaps I could crawl into bed with her.

My eyes tightened closed as the toy inside me vibrated again. It was just short enough to leave me panting and moaning once more on the brink of orgasm. My hands moved downward, yet were stopped after only a few inches. If only I didn't have these cuffs on, I could finish the job myself. Perhaps I'd even be able to climb up onto the bed despite all the rope!

The handcuffs jingled as I pulled against them. Yet despite how soft they were, I failed to slide them off no matter how hard I pulled. I took several deep breaths in frustration. Much to my surprise, the next vibration didn't come when I'd expected it. In silent anticipation I waited until long after it should have happened. Had it stopped? Why now after working me up so much? Did the devilish thing know how horny I was, how close I was? Stupid annoying enchanted toys.

Then something strange happened. The phallic object seemed to turn within me. My eyes closed and my tongue licked unconsciously against the ball gag in delight like it was a hard cock. Saliva drooled out past my lips. Then the toy began to somehow stretch and lengthen. I moaned and twitched as it moved and wiggled further inside of me. My body managed to adjust to the new intrusion, letting it go several inches further within me. I was sure it had been as deep as it could be beforehand, so how did it manage to move even deeper? Was there something I didn't understand about vaginas? No, more likely it had to do with me being a succubus. I vaguely remembered it being mentioned they were magically able to take any kind of cock effectively imaginable. It made sense, considering they lived among other demons.

As the toy finally reached a stopping point, I let out several panting breaths through my gag. Just as I thought it was going to just sit there, the thing pulled backward several inches, and began to force its way back, like a strangely shaped cock pulling and pushing its way in and out of me. I held my breath as my orgasm lingered right on the edge. With a large final push, it sent a massive pulse of vibrations down its length and my eyes rolled back into my head. A thick fog of pleasure filled my mind, and the handcuffs jingled as I shook and twitched. My vagina squeezed around the toy, which seemed to move and squirm along with it. Cum squirted out from around it and dripped down my legs to the floor and soaked into my ropes.

What I assumed was a few moments later, consciousness found me once again. I'd just had the best orgasm of my life, I realized. From a magical toy.

I found the idea somehow annoying. My head cleared for a moment, and I realized the terrible situation I was in. This was likely to continue all night until I fainted from exhaustion. And it would all happen whether I wanted it to or not. I began jerking against the cuffs around my wrists harder, until even the soft coating couldn't protect against the pain of them scraping and pressing against my skin. With how horny I became after my first orgasm, something told me that this was my last chance of getting out of this.

I pulled and twisted, pain flaring through my hand. I was close to either breaking the cuffs or breaking one of my hands when my lust returned at full force, bringing me into a level of need and desire I'd never felt before. My body shivered as I rubbed my face into the floor. I could smell the strong scent of my cum covering the room like a pleasant aroma I never wanted to forget, and I rubbed my body into the cool cum soaked floor like it was my salvation. At the same time, the now-tentacle-shaped toy began to move once again, pulling back before shoving into me as if trying to find its way somehow deeper. I humped the air as it slowly picked up speed, wishing it would pump its way in and out of me faster. Its vibrations were infrequent, yet each series of them sent mini-orgasmic shivers throughout my body.

As the tentacle fucked me from behind, I focused my mouth on the object pressing its way into it. I opened my eyes to find a woman in front of me. She was as beautiful as a golden goddess and her cock was pressed against my lips. With a small smile and gentle brush of my hair, she slowly pushed her cock fully into my mouth.

Like the good girl that I was, I took the cock with a lusty smile. The heavenly woman started out gentle, but eventually realizing I could take so much more, she picked up speed, fucking my face as hard as she pleased.

Meanwhile the guy behind me continued his own rhythm with his strange demonic cock. It squeezed in and out of me, getting to a pace I thought near impossible to reach. Of course, he was a demon, so it made sense. It continued its divine pulses, more cum squirting out of me with each one. My mind felt cloudier with each pull and shove, and I couldn't figure out if it was all from me or somehow coming from him.