Succubus Zone Ch. 01

Story Info
Tony accidently finds a Succubus Zone on the roof.
3.8k words
4.59
7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Succubus Zone Activated]

A voice resonated in Tony's mind as he opened the door to the school roof. What greeted him was not the morning view of the sky, but a room, remarkably similar to a love hotel. Red petals littered the room, while sweet and sultry aromas filled his lungs.

"Who the fuck are you? Shit! Shit! Shit! You weren't the one I wanted to enter." It was the voice of a woman who swore, unbecoming of her ladylike image. Following where the voice came from there stood a blue-haired girl in the far corner of the room, dressed in simple yet tantalizing clothes that left her midriff bare while accentuating her plentiful breasts and plush rear. Most striking was her sharp gaze and the demon horns peeking out from under her bangs.

"What the fuck is this place!" Tony exclaimed trying to open the door he came through, but found it locked from outside with a plate on top reading 'Activated'.

"There shouldn't have been anyone else who could enter this realm. This was massively outside my calculations." She was very close to him now, and her voice rang loud and clear in his ears.

"What the hell is going on here?" Tony took a step back, trying to put some distance between them.

The lady chuckled, "You actually aren't aware right now? Seriously, how is that possible you activated the zone without knowing anything?!" She closed what was already small gap between the two and placed her hand softly against his cheek.

"I have no idea what is going on here, so if you just let me leave I promise not to tell anyone about this." He backed off as she approached, and felt his legs hit something behind him. What met his sight was a king-sized bed, large enough to fit a group of ten people at the very least. The lady leapt onto the bed and laid down seductively, pushing her breasts upward. Tony realized what was transpiring as she gave herself a quick poke. "Yessss, feel your brain fill with lust and desire for me. You absolutely need to dominate me by any means possible right? My touch must surely feel great like this." She sat there, lying and waiting, all six inches away.

"Yeah, yeah sorry you look amazing, really awesome for real...but um...I..uhhh" Tony felt his face burn up but that wouldn't change his mind, "Sorry, but not interested," and kept staring her straight in the eye. "Can I please leave?" His heart raced, at least someone should have been hearing his plea and come rescue them from this bizarre encounter by now, yet even his shouts lacked any semblance of sanity and were cut short by embarrassment.

"No can do. You see, I'm a Succubus." Her devilish gaze met with his eyes. "Welcome, to the land of dreams and desire."

"So this is a succubus dream...thing," Tony moved back towards the door creating space between him and the temptress.

"Technically, it's a space that is generated by my mana." She spun the long hair in her finger, a slight pout visible on her face. "So in a way, it's kinda a dream since there is nobody but you, me, and the door, but really it's your dream. Uhm, does this make sense?"

"None of this is making any sense at all to me. What is going on here!"

"Well, I intended for someone else to enter this space." The woman showed a bashful smile. "No one else was supposed to be up here at this hour, or even be able to activate this zone. You see this room, makes us want to have sex, that is the whole purpose of this realm. And once someone activates the zone, no one can stop it until the contract is complete."

[Raising Lust Levels]

Another message flashed past his mind. At that moment, her body began to emit a hazy glow. A soft hum rang in Tony's head, and the entire mood of the room changed. Her heartbeat, the smell, the feel of the air - it was all working to draw him in. The scent that assaulted his nose and brain was the sweetest thing he had ever had the pleasure to have his senses bathed in, and his dick throbbed.

'It should all feel fake right? Yet why does it feel so....the woman that was just across from me...was she that gorgeous before? Fuck...fuck, oh no is this lust?' Tony's resolve shook.

"It's no use boy," She sat up from the bed and pulled off her top letting her bust bounce, as the slightest jiggle called forth thunder from heaven into his heart. She cooed, "We can't escape the compulsion of the room." As her song drew out more syllables the boy felt more feverish.

Each inch closer to the door, an eternity away. With every thought of freedom, a rush to his lower half overpowered him. Tony growled feeling as a burning fire crawled into his skull, filled with only the thoughts to find and mount the most beautiful creature who ever breathed on this green earth.

"God...damn..." Tony stared dumbfoundedly finding his body slowly making its way back towards the bed away from the door.

"You weren't my target, but because of this space. I can't help myself..." The succubus reached out and ran her finger over the bulge in his pants. His cock pulsated underneath her teasing fingers, and she smiled. "I need this."

Her hands slowly lowered his zipper and undid his belt. Before he knew it, his underwear was lowered. Free at last, the member quickly grew fully erect. After a moment of surprise, she then stroked the cock up and down and had no intention of stopping anytime soon. The slender blue haired woman whispered to him again.

"Yes. Now we're getting somewhere~" The very motion of her speech caused a lovely swell to jiggle inside her chest. Tony nearly fell to his knees.

"W-wait..." Tony's mind was a total mess, a swirl of the myriad feelings and emotions assaulting his being. He was torn; part of him wanted nothing to do with her, to push her away, while the other needed her. His logical and rational mind were at odds with his deepest darkest desires. He still had no idea what was really going on here, or what would happen if he gave into the temptation.

But she didn't listen, she licked her lips and grinned, grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him on top of the bed. The tender skin of her luscious body burned him as she embraced him tightly, her warm, tender, ample bosoms smothered his torso.

Tony groaned softly as she whispered into his ear, "You can't go against the room, no one can."

Their tongues slipped past their lips and intertwined tightly as they fell back against the soft linens. Time melted away at the gentle press of the heated wet kiss. Nothing of importance other than this embrace remained in the young student's mind. However, before he felt true relief her lips fled to travel his exposed neck and collar bone.

"Hey w-wait...." The lad huffed as she whispered things his heightened libido couldn't handle directly into his brain, "Ahhnnn," Despite himself, Tony arched his hips grinding his tip against the clothed fabric of the woman. Gasping with a smile and blush his companion kissed away and nuzzled her nose back and forth against his heated cheek.

"I need it." Her breath hot as she returned to whisper lecherous whispers to the heady young man, "Just put it in, deep down in me." She stole another fervent kiss and giggled, her eyes lit with a renewed vivaciousness as she forced her tongue deep in his mouth savoring his unique taste.

It didn't take her too long till he gave into his needs, or perhaps he was drawn along to meet the crazy tempo set by the woman. Either way, it did not matter anymore. He found himself completely engrossed by her beauty, her exotic appearance with those horns that attracted his gaze, her blue hair cascading down onto the bare skin below her belly button leading one's gaze lower to where they desperately wanted to reach.

With a curious glint, she led the tips of his eager fingertips gently over the shapely curve of her butt cheek towards the waistband of her tights. Pulling his gaze upwards to her smiling lips then back downward her eyes urged him to peel back the annoying garment away and gaze in all glory in what laid underneath.

With little hesitation, he took action tearing away the useless barrier hiding his desire from reaching its goal. He met some difficulty at first from the girl deciding to gyrate her hips instead of staying still, but eventually, she helped in stripping off the trouser by removing her last undergarment a pair of purple silk panties that peeked from under her waistband and just slightly obscuring his target from view.

"Do it. Stop resisting. Just do me already," She bit her plump bottom lip stifling her unbecoming excitement as she cajoled her reluctant partner as he fumbled nervously.

He positioned himself in between her outstretched thighs, trembling like a virgin bride, and pressed the thick head of his cock into her aching snatch. With the tip of his member poised on her entrance, the bluenette was quickly becoming impatient. Wrapping her legs around him, the girl dug her heels into the base of his spine, urging him forward.

[Initiating Contract]

A message popped up in the young man's mind, though his attention was fully focused on the sensations that his member was feeling. His cock throbbed and swelled, a tingling sensation coursing through him.

With a sudden surge of energy, Tony grabbed her thighs and plunged his cock into her waiting cunt. Her slippery walls and velvety smooth texture were an erotic surprise and drew him deeper. Her groans turned him on even more, and soon their bodies moved in harmony, flesh slapped flesh, sweat droplets flew in the air, and fluids overflowed. Their pace hastened and intensified. It was carnal, sexual, a man's basic urges no longer bottled in.

Tony leaned and kissed her neck. The skin there was supple and delectable, a fruit he couldn't get enough of. He moaned, her sweaty scent filling his nostrils as his breathing grew heavy against her skin. Her flesh rose up in goosebumps, and her nipples hardened into two jutting peaks atop each massive breast. He clasped on to the malleable goodness as his desperate moans matched hers, his thrusts growing frantic and frenetic.

The tension grew tighter, her walls tightened, squeezing his cock in a deathgrip. A scream of ecstasy came first as her body thrashed underneath him.

With her moans fueling his adrenaline, he fucked her harder, like a wild beast, pistoning his hips as her cervix opened, ready for him to breed her. The taboos and shame were all stripped away. Only her, he and their carnal needs.

He needed more, his body demanded more, as he slowed his thrusts and began giving attention to other parts of her. The nipples, erect with arousal and tensed as his mouth suckled and kissed the soft tender pink buds. He swallowed the fresh scent of her body and bathed her tits.

"Don't tease, just fuck meee." The lady squirmed and bucked, begging him to continue. Not only did he want her body, he wanted her to squirm under him. Her whimpers were music to his ears.

His hands trailed down the soft curves of her body and squeezed the cheeks of her ass. "Beg for it," He demanded directly into her ear as he bit down on her nape. The red lines his teeth drew was an alluring addition, marking the pale, unblemished surface of her fair skin.

She cried, both in pain and in pleasure. He reached and stroked her sensitive clitoris, her nectar dripping onto his fingers and flowing freely.

"I can't wait anymore. Please!" Her nails clawed at the bed, her body was hot and sweaty. "Please keep fucking me!"

Her honeyed scent overtook his senses, and the dazed, lost look on her face was a feast to his eyes. "Just like that, that perfect look." He watched her face and listened to her cries and groans.

"You like my cock? You love my cock, don't you? Look, you can't take your eyes off of it." He sneered, watching her gaze follow the thrusts of his pelvis. Each time she shuddered, he grew more excited.

"Yes, fuck yes, I fucking love it." The words tumbled from her mouth. Then, like a dog in heat, she desperately begged, "I love your perfect cock! Just cum! Please! I need it!" She writhed underneath him, her face flushed and hair matted down against her skin, a sheen coat of sweat, caused the glow on her skin and face.

"You've done nothing to deserve it." He stopped thrusting, leaving her on the verge of reaching the peak of pleasure and dying down to a dull high, each word serving to pull her down once again.

"Damn you, just come here!" With a new wave of energy, she lunged upward and grasped his face in a desperate kiss, their tongue swirled together, fighting, dancing in an entanglement of flesh. She tasted him, devouring his saliva and running her nails down his back. She rolled their entwined bodies to her favor and clambered over his exhausted body. Grabbing his meaty rod and lining it with her own body, she descended. Without much complaint, Tony moved to support her, her luscious booty enveloped his grasp, molding so perfectly that nothing seemed like a better fit.

The loud slaps of her ass against his pelvis and the creaking of the bed shook the room, with each passing moment. Their passion heightened, their muscles growing tighter and their minds blanking with only the carnal pleasure.

"Fuck yes~! Throbbing and warm, it feels sooooo good!" the lust filled lady exclaimed, her voice husky and passionate as her hoarse screams cracked with rapturous delight echoed throughout the bedroom.

She leaned down and latched her lips onto the underside of his jaw, where she planted open-mouthed kisses before alternating in playfully dragging the tip of her tongue around his neck and occasionally teasing his adam's apple with her dainty nose. She slyly suckled the supple flesh there till the resulting love bite eventually transitioned to leaving visible purple-colored trails from his neck to his collarbones.

"Oops I messed up~ Now...you gonna punish me?" With a childishly happy expression and bright eyes the young girl traced each tiny bruise she marked from just moments prior with utmost care and dedication of an artist showing a muse pride for their newest composition.

"Yes...I wi-" He was cut off by her kissing behind his ear, licking it clean of his sweat while having their nipples clash and chest meld into the other.

"Will you?" She tugged on his ear with her sharp canines, applying pressure ever so softly before ultimately, letting go. "I want to be punished Master~." She whisper yelled sweetly, "Yet here you are, under me. Exactly how am I supposed to be punished~?" With a maniacal grin, she slammed herself against his hips once more. She purred seductively, riding on top of him wildly.

She resumed teasing her mate, biting his shoulder, kissing his chest and spreading love bites all across his pectorals, digging her fingers into his forearms.

His body squirmed under her affectionate attacks but failed to retaliate.

"Yes, I'm about to cum!" the succubus announced with a loud, high-pitched, squeal of satisfaction biting into his shoulder. Her body tensed as waves upon waves of orgasmic pleasure flooded through.

"So...much...pleasure." She couldn't contain her gasp, her breaths were heavy exhausted pants. Even the wonderful electricity shooting through her loins couldn't allow her to gain any strength and collapsing beside him as her lungs struggled for breath.

"It's time for your punishment. I'm not satisfied, yet." Tony seized the chance. Roughly, he flipped his mate over till she laid flat on her back. Her big breasts heaved as she exhaled deeply.

"Hey now, that doesn't meaaahngh!" the bluehead girl opened her mouth to object when Tony abruptly buried his face into her neck and wrapped his arms around her thighs. Almost immediately the remainder of any retorts died within her throat replaced with heated yelps of mindless pleasure.

He sucked, kissed, and nibbled all across neck as he let his instinct and lust drove the throes of desire; further pushing the erotic edge to their tryst. Soon a canvas of hickies lined the formerly unblemished surface, visible purple-shaded lines colored her pristine silky skin - everywhere from her shoulders to beneath her chin were thoroughly explored in his fervor. "See what happens when you misbehave? Now everyone can see how lewd you are."

"More! Show em more, mark me more!" the girl replied breathlessly her once vibrant blue hair disheveled into a spikier mess that curled her sweat stained forehead.

With her heels on Tony's ass she pressed him forward, spurring his cock to dive deeper. Her upper arms pulled with what remaining energy she could gather at his back, eager for him to complete what both needed right down.

Each moment the sweet spot was rubbed against, their combined breath quickened. The heat rose and the room was silent except the sound of his balls smacking her ass.

As a strident cacophony of skin-on-skin slaps reached her ears, the woman ran her fingers through her hair and arched back. Shivering from euphoric shocks radiating out from her privates like fireworks spreading and bouncing as it gained energy; "Feels soo fucking nice!"

Tony felt himself reaching his limit, pressing his hands above her shoulders to give a little more stability while he rhythmically crashed into her sex with new vigor and force as the last burst of speed was put on, racing for a climax.

"Time for your reward! Be a good girl and catch it."

She grinned, and the carnal glint in her eye. "Let's fill this cunt."

He couldn't let that provocative grin slide and smacked her on the ass. Her scream, like that of a siren. It urged him on even further. He met her with forceful, hungry thrusts, grinding his teeth, grunting in concert with her as their rhythm reached its climax. The sensation, a blinding euphoria as a rush of warmth and bliss came and they both erupted at the same time, filling her with his essence. She clung tight, eyes rolling up as the flood rushed straight to her womb, prolonging her climax even more.

[Contract Finalized]

Finally, their energy left them, the ecstasy disappeared, and they collapsed. His softening length fell out of her leaking vagina as he fell onto the soft silken sheets. Her eyes fluttered closed, and he heard her gentle breathing. The ceiling was the last thing his vision was bathed in, before he blacked out.

***

"Ugh," Tony winced as his head throbbed, as if a marching band and an ice pick was stabbing away. Groaning, he turned his body to his side, but a slight ache at his spine shot up his torso.

"What the hell was that...where am I," he muttered and tried to sit up. The rays of the sun shone down on his face, and he squinted his eyes. With a hand above his eyes to block out the light, he surveyed his surroundings.

"I'm...on the roof?" It was the school rooftop.

"Oh good, you're up. I should introduce myself, name is Kira."

Tony looked to his left and saw the woman. She wore her casual uniform and didn't have the horns and blue-hair she had back there. Just black hair with some highlights of dark green color. The vivid memories of what transpired flashed back within the deep confines of his brain; every scene of the fiery seduction captivated his psyche. The touch of her tender, fragrant skin and alluring supple form caught him off guard sending trembles down his body. Was it in memory or even the shadow of such in reality?

"We're back at school, it sent us back once we completed the contract."

"Huh?" Tony massaged the temple of his head. "Contract?"

She showed him the screen and he quickly realized it was an app, "This, is what brought you here in the first place." She pointed to the icon.

"Slut Contract, that's...a sex game?"

The name itself sounded like something only found on the seedy porn sites and sketchy side of the Internet.

"In a nutshell, yes," she answered. Her giggle made Tony lower his eyelids slightly in puzzlement while sitting up on the dusty floor with crossed legs.

12