Succumbing to Menudia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought about all the little complaints and insults she'd directed his way, all the times she'd bickered or argued with him outside the lecture hall, which only meant that she couldn't stop thinking about him yanking her pants down and taking her right there in the hallway. Always that unresolved tension between the two of them ...

Yep, he was sure of it. He was fucking the wrong girl.

Vanessa had been a spur-of-the-moment choice, but upon further reflection, perhaps not the best (although her grunts and bilingual asides suggested that she was certainly enjoying herself). He didn't want to hurt her feelings or hint that she was undesirable, but ... feelings, schmeelings.

Without warning, Mason withdrew from Vanessa, lifted the bottom of Emily's white vinyl nurse's dress a couple of inches above her snatch, slammed her against the wall, reacquainted his tongue with hers, and began fucking her practically into the next room.

The lovely blonde, caught unaware by Mason's brisk switcheroo, was already a little wet, but she pushed Mason's lips away long enough to desperately transfer some moisture from her mouth to her pussy and get herself properly lubricated. He'd decided to pull out of Vanessa -- just to fuck her instead?

H-O-T.

Thirty seconds in, her eyes were already flickering from her oncoming orgasm.

Mason slid his hands between his chest and hers, feverishly stroking the slippery vinyl that covered her firm breasts, letting her slick PVC outfit feed his arousal. As more memories of Emily's judgmental, acidic tongue came back to him, he felt like one quick, brutal fuck might finally shut that tongue up for good.

Meanwhile, to his right, Vanessa stood there with a confused look on her face, which carried more than a hint of snotty resentment. She'd been halfway toward having another man's seed to absorb, Mason's cock had felt so bueno inside her and now ... here she was, left out to dry. But deep down she understood that she had pleased Menudia by simply being an option for Mason. It wasn't her place to tell Mason which vinyl-clad crush of his to fuck or not to fuck.

Because as soon as he'd entered Emily, Mason knew he'd made the right call. Emily had always had that extra aura of ... unattainability.

Then, as he felt himself starting to come, his thoughts took a weird left turn, with a surprising wave of affection for his frequent antagonist washing over him. He realized Emily's snippy shell was just a cover for her bad moods and insecurities, and that, at her core, she was really a sweet, sensitive girl, and that, despite her issues, she deserved all the happiness and pleasure in the world. As this weird mixture of love and base gratification took over, he thought about what a wonderful mother Emily would make for his children.

Emily's own, slightly related thoughts -- all that time she'd spent publicly mocking Mason's stubbornness and independence while secretly admiring him for it, the embarrassment she would have felt if the other girls had ever found out how badly she'd wanted to be the one to take the charming little lad's virginity -- were, in combination with his frenzied fondling of her vinyl uniform, proving too much as her eyes changed hue and a warmth spread throughout her nervous system.

She gripped the satin of Mason's ass, let out the faintest whimper, and, satisfied to be serving as such a good pawn in Menudia's scheme of utilizing Mason's turn-ons for some twisted, unforeseen end (a fate the volatile preppie blonde may have relished more than anyone), Emily leaned back against the wall as the first quivers of her orgasm hit her.

Moments later, Mason came with a volume that surprised even him (perhaps the warm-up with Vanessa having prepped him for something special). He half-expected jism to fly straight up Emily's throat and dribble out of her exquisite pink lips.

Together they slid against the wall, two collections of conflicted matter colliding to create new cells.

For the briefest of moments, Vanessa's disappointed half-smile, half-frown switched to a snarling "Succumb! ... Succumb! ... Dutiful servants of mine ... You two are so beautiful together ... Succumb for me! ...," the girl Mason had just jilted involuntarily serving as the nearest conduit through which Menudia could commemorate both his and Emily's orgasms, before quickly resuming her frustrated expression, wholly oblivious to the purpose her vocal cords had served.

All the while, Jen and Rachel observed the entertainment with quietly bemused expressions, while Julie, still leaning against the spot along the wall where she and Mason had recently had their little fun, remained blissfully ignorant.

After having filled her with more ejaculate than she would know what to do with, Mason removed himself from Emily just as quickly as he'd inserted himself, stepped back toward the loveseat he'd been sleeping on earlier, covered up his genitals with his robe again, and took another much-needed nap.

Sweaty, achy, worn out from their fuck, lacking the presence of mind to even tug the bottom of her uniform back down over her shaved cunt, the blonde receptacle for his seed stumbled over to another loveseat near the door, and joined Julie and Mason in repose.

*****

When he opened his eyes again, after what felt like hours -- although it had perhaps only been minutes? -- one thought immediately popped into his mind:

Jen.

He'd had the worst crush on her since high school, she'd starred in more of his sexual fantasies than Leo DiCaprio had starred in Martin Scorsese movies, she'd always flirted with him like crazy, she was witty, literate, sharp, and precocious, and she'd been standing right there, in a purple PVC bra, purple PVC shorts, and black mesh leggings, completely available to him ... and he'd skipped her twice?

Time to rectify that situation.

He stood up and let his eyes roam from the last strands of her ponytail down to the soles of her white Reeboks. Those vinyl jean shorts ... mmmm. He certainly didn't see those too often. Shame that he would have to remove them, given that they were covering up the exact spot he needed to access.

Mason leaned in slightly, pulling his face even with the face of the diminutive dark-haired beauty, and cupped his hands over her shiny purple bra, not even giving her time to utter one of her random theatrical quips.

After two minutes or so of the most delectable make-out session he'd enjoyed with any of the girls yet, he dragged her onto the rug, popped open the fly of her shorts, and yanked them down around her calves, before slipping his fingers through the mesh of her leggings and tearing a ragged, asymmetrical hole right in front of her slit.

"Oh! ..."

Jen rolled her neck back with anticipation -- Mason's haste, need, and unconcern for the future of her leggings pushing all the right buttons. To think: that one little handjob she'd given him back in Menudia's court had unleashed a tiger (and perhaps she was reaping the benefits of his claws more than anyone).

He attempted to wrap her legs around his torso, but ... those damn vinyl shorts, getting in the way! After slipping her left leg out of the shorts, he was finally able to straddle her like he'd wanted to -- the enticing PVC garment now dangling freely around her right ankle.

This was his third fuck of the day (if it had even been all the same day?), and with the first two, he'd kind of finished before he'd even begun. He wanted to take his time with Jen. He was refining his art.

That said, standing around and watching Mason get his rocks off with Julie and Emily had turned Jen on so hard that, only a minute after becoming the beneficiary of his steady pounding, her eyes were already starting to light up.

"Oh! ... Oh! ..."

With his tongue licking her neck and his hands groping her glossy bra, she tossed her arms behind her head and squeezed Mason's ribs with her surprisingly strong thighs as her first orgasm arrived, breathing oddly through her lips while she let the sound of Menudia's and Mason's jointly whispered "Succumb! ... Succumb! ..." wipe all her competing thoughts away.

After her tremors subsided, she sat up slightly on the rug and rubbed his chest through his robe for a while in appreciation, Mason simply carrying on with his thrusting.

Meanwhile, the sight of Mason and Jen going at it on the rug merely reminded Vanessa of how good he had felt inside her only a short while earlier, even though he had unfortunately not finished inside her, but nevertheless, she took the opportunity to slide her fingers under her red vinyl skirt and lightly pleasure herself. For her part, Rachel slipped her hand under her cropped pink vinyl blouse and gently pinched her nipples.

Julie and Emily, out cold in their respective resting places, remained clueless to the goings-on.

"Nnnnnn!"

Jen's second orgasm hit her quickly and dissipated just as quickly, the unpredictable waves causing her arms to cling to Mason's back as her ponytail swished from side to side, her vinyl shorts flapped wildly behind his hips, and her Irish eyes turned to bright slits of nothingness. She couldn't remember any boy ever wanting to fuck her so badly. At this rate, orgasm #3 wouldn't be far behind.

Just then, Mason heard creaking noises coming from the spot where Julie had collapsed. It sounded like she had finally woken up and was pulling the bottom of her black vinyl dress back down over her hips.

"Looks like Menudia needs me elsewhere -- apparently, she's taken another virgin," Julie explained in a tone of impish delight that didn't quite acknowledge the activity on the rug. "Until next time, friends ..."

Whether he'd wanted it to or not, the sound of Julie squeaking her way out of the room couldn't help but remind Mason of what a terrific lay she'd been. Funny that, here he was, finally getting it on with Jen, after all these years of having fantasized in his bedroom of doing precisely that, on top of a plush red rug, with Vanessa and Rachel looking on jealously, and yet the thought that was turning him on the most ... was the fresh memory of having screwed Julie back there against the wall in her sexy black vinyl dress.

Part of him wondered if it was wrong to let his focus travel to Julie while he should have been devoting his full attention to this precious milestone of a moment with Jen. But then another part of him figured, "Nah!"

That dilemma resolved, the image of Julie in her pigtails, glasses, and black vinyl dress fully conjured in his head, he promptly filled Jen to the brim with globs and globs of potent, slippery seed.

The short brunette's third orgasm followed, a funny little one that rippled up her belly and under her tight white top and PVC bra, the thrill of soaking in Mason's Mediterranean ejaculate bringing her an odd sense of peace and tranquility.

A particularly throaty growl exited Rachel's lips, Menudia using the Jewish tennis queen's lips to really relish this one: "Succumb, you fuckers! ... Succumb! ..."

With that, Mason rolled to the side and swiftly dozed off on the rug, nestled against Jen's left arm and ribcage, which was still expanding and contracting as she gathered her breath, but soon Jen's consciousness faded as well.

*****

As the ceiling came into focus, Mason lifted his head and gradually pieced together where things stood.

Jen was still lying on her back, sleeping next to him, her arm draped over his chest, the small hole he'd torn in her leggings leaving her sex exposed to the room, her vinyl shorts still stuck around her ankle. But she'd be all right.

Emily had likewise not yet woken up, still slumped over a loveseat (almost as if she'd overdosed on her own white vinyl nurse's medicine?). And Julie, of course, had memorably departed while he and Jen had been going at it.

That left Vanessa and Rachel, standing a few feet away, wide awake and attentively observing him.

Three down ... two to go? Well, at this point, he was genuinely puckered out. Julie, Emily, and Jen had been quite the triumvirate. Maybe he would fuck Vanessa and Rachel some other time? Actually, he had sort of fucked Vanessa, he just didn't finish inside her. What was the dictionary definition of "fuck" again?

Nevertheless, he still wanted to take advantage of the two remaining girls' willingness to do something, while they stood there in their outfits that contained that bewitching mixture of casual and PVC items.

He sprung to his feet, undid his robe, and, his erection returning in no time, approached Rachel, who sensed where he was going with this and bent her knees enough to allow her pink vinyl button-up crop top to become even with the tip of his penis, which he began rubbing against the smooth, slippery fabric.

After a minute or so of this, he swung his cock over to Vanessa's red vinyl skirt and began stimulating his tip against that for a while instead.

Mason took a few more turns stroking his tool against each of their varieties of PVC apparel, then, upon returning to Rachel again, he slipped it under her blouse and let it poke around between the soft cotton inner lining and her smooth, braless chest. A couple of minutes later, he slipped it out and massaged the outside of Vanessa's thin, fuzzy sweater with his penis as well.

He merrily moved back and forth between the two of them for a suitable duration, but when Mason slid his tip against the outside of Rachel's blouse for about the seventh or eighth time, the auburn-haired beauty instinctively slipped his shaft into her mouth.

Wanting a piece of the action herself, Vanessa nudged her way in and took Mason into her own mouth. The Latina cutie revealed herself to be a deep-throater, compared to Rachel's more tongue-heavy approach, but Mason found both styles worthwhile. Transferring his cock between their two mouths, it dawned on him that his very first blowjob was turning out to be more like two blowjobs in one -- which was fine, ultimately.

But only one of the girls was going to be able to finish him off, and soon Rachel and Vanessa found themselves in a heated contest to be the girl to do it. Vanessa almost thought she had it for a moment, tasting a good dose of precum on her tongue, but at the last second, Rachel snatched victory from the jaws of defeat, plopping him back through her lips just in time to receive the lion's share of Mason's gushing white load.

Rachel's growl wasn't quite as decipherable as it had been when she'd watched Mason and Jen fucking on the rug, Menudia's momentary hijacking of her busy throat almost giving Mason's first blowjob the quality of a hummer.

"Smmcmmmb! ... Smmcmmmb! ..."

Despite landing in second place again, Vanessa managed to get his discharging penis back in her mouth and collect his two last meager streams. Somehow, with Mason that day, Vanessa had always seemed to be getting the short end of the stick (short end of the dick?), but perhaps she'd be the center of his attention some other round. Besides, who'd been the lucky Menudian to take Curt's virginity? She was doing fine for herself, all things considered.

In the chaotic transfer between Rachel's and Vanessa's mouths, Mason had spilled a nice chunk onto Rachel's shiny pink shirt, which Vanessa spotted and cravenly licked up, at least slightly redressing the cum imbalance. She then took the opportunity to slide her tongue past Rachel's teeth, in an effort to scoop up every little remaining bit of his seed that she could.

Groggy and weak, Mason made his way back into the same chair he'd slept in after he'd screwed Julie and Emily, and nodded off within seconds.

Looking around the room, Rachel and Vanessa suddenly felt like two race cars who'd gotten all revved up without anyone having bothered to fire the starting gun. Emily, Jen, and Mason were splayed about, enjoying their post-orgasmic naps; were the two of them just expected to wander out of the room without achieving their own taste of the glory?

Vanessa, sensing the unscratched itch telegraphed across Rachel's face, decided to help out her fellow blowjob-giver by unzipping the fly on those magnificently tight jeans and sliding her adventurous right hand into Rachel's happy spot.

Returning Vanessa's gaze with a "Girl, you read my fucking mind" expression, and almost feeling foolish that she hadn't initiated the action first (Vanessa did always have that bold streak about her), Rachel placed her own right hand under Vanessa's red vinyl skirt and promptly began returning the favor.

As fun as Mason was, sometimes there really was nothing like the stimulation of a fellow woman's fingers, was there? Neither of them appeared to need all that much time to get the other one off.

A stream of whispers poured out of Vanessa's mouth: "I need to cum, I need to cum, I need to cum ... me vengo, me vengo ..." The promiscuous Mexican-American tried not to let her impending orgasm disrupt her reciprocal fingering of her more cautious classmate, but it was a bit of a challenge. As her eyes lit up and her head fell back, she clutched Rachel's slick PVC blouse with her left hand to steady herself, and let out some low, indecipherable whines.

"Succumb! ... Succumb! ... Such a good little Menudian, my Vanessa ... Succumb! ...," Rachel growled seductively (and involuntarily).

With that out of the way, Vanessa got her focus back. Rachel's right hand fell immobile between Vanessa's thighs as the super-pretty Jewish girl leaned forward, her eyes staring off into the sickly void just as Vanessa's were returning to normal, and she proceeded to quietly wiggle and squirm in her painted on jeans.

"Succumb! ... Succumb! ..."

Vanessa spoke it with a hint of anger, as if she still wasn't quite over Rachel having beaten her to the blowjob punch, Menudia perhaps joining her in sympathy for the jilted.

Tight jeans did aid a girl in remaining upright, although Rachel clutched Vanessa's dark green sweater with her soaked right hand for extra support, as Vanessa had done with Rachel's cropped vinyl shirt when she'd come.

Once the auburn-haired hottie's eyes returned to normal and she felt the last convulsions exit her hips, Vanessa promptly zipped Rachel's fly back up, brought her own soaked fingers to Rachel's mouth, wiped the remaining residue onto her sweater, ran her tired fingers through her black hair, and straightened out the red PVC skirt that she had enjoyed wearing so much.

Now needing a nap themselves, the two girls fell back onto the large velvet sofa and followed Mason's, Emily's, and Jen's lead.

*****

Mason opened his eyes again.

It took him a moment, but he soon realized he was no longer sitting in the loveseat in the large "research" room, with all the girls present in their PVC finery, but rather was stretched out on the mattress back in the tiny anteroom (the room he'd first woken up in shortly after he'd, um, had his way with Danielle), which was just outside the larger, more well-furnished room.

Although the door to the larger room on his right was shut, he thought he detected a few noises coming from within. But his attention was soon drawn to another door on his left, its handle slowly turning.

When the door finally opened, it was Danielle who walked in, holding a clipboard.

Now dressed more formally than she'd been at the picnic, in a black blazer, a plain white long-sleeve button-up shirt that was tucked into black business slacks, suede black heels, and the welcome addition of her cute, black-rimmed glasses, Mason could still pick up on the unspoken warmth and intimacy that had always existed between the two of them, but which at this point featured a few new layers.

She was a MILF before she'd taken his virginity; she was still a MILF even after she'd taken his virginity.