Such a Gentleman!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,783 Followers

"You're an amazing man, you know that?" I upped the ante, swiveling my hips sideways, the sweat starting to roll between my breasts. He just laid there and enjoyed it, making his little thrusts, content that he'd get whatever he wanted out of me as long as he stayed hard and kept his thumb in motion. Very quickly I realized there was no real point in holding back, that if I let myself cum there were plenty of other fun things we could do, so I sighed and started talking.

"Yeah. You know you're an amazing man. Makayla does too, doesn't she?" Talking got me off; I hoped he wouldn't read too much into it. "You like fucking her, but I had you first, didn't I?" His eyes went wide as I felt his cock leap, and I felt the red heat starting behind my belly as I started to get there. "You going to tell her about this? About my cunt, my tits?" Jesus, I was going to detonate. "She should never have let you come here. She knew your ex would be here, huh?"

"Ashley..." He was groaning, and I moved my finger to his lips to shush him. He began sucking on it instead.

"Shut up and fuck me," I snarled, and his finger and thumb came together, pinching, and that did it. I flung my head back, shut my eyes, and then I absolutely fucking melted. He'd made me cum before, years ago, but not like this, and the hasty little orgasm he'd given me in the shower yesterday barely counted now. Not compared to this.

I rode it out, feeling the details: my teeth biting my lip, the greasy feel of my thighs, the little electrical flashes lighting up the insides of my eyelids, and through it all the delicious fever of a really, really hard-core sexual explosion.

I became aware, dimly, of my own swooping gasps, and opened my eyes to see Aaron staring in awe. "Jesus Christ, Ash," he muttered low. He swallowed. "Those... those things you said..."

"Shh." I put my finger back on his lips, my own voice still shuddering. "Just sex talk; don't worry about it." Well, more than that maybe; I'm probably never so honest as I am when I'm cumming. But he didn't need the guilt, not now. I let myself fall forward, my abs complaining, until I felt my nipples scrape across his chest. "Did you cum?" I asked. I didn't think he had, but I can't always tell.

His face took on that glazed expression as he did a little self-diagnosis, and I laughed to myself; he didn't even know! He shook his head. "Nope." I smiled wide.

"Good." I dismounted carefully, looking down so I could watch his dick come out of me. The whole thing was shiny with my juices, his pubes clotted with them. "So then," I went on, kneeling demurely over him from the side, "what's next on the menu?" I smiled greedily at him as I bent over, my ass shoved in the air, and took his slimy cock into my mouth.

It's something I get kind of a weird thrill from, licking my own pussy off a guy. They love it, and Aaron deserved it. I tasted tangy, with a hint of armpit. Which didn't stop me from swallowing his head and taking him right down to the balls.

"Jesus," he marveled, stroking my hair. "Why the fuck did I ever let you go?"

I popped off, my spit all over him. "Aww," I squealed, looking up at him. "You say the sweetest things while I've got your dick in my mouth."

He laughed, but there was an edge to him now. He was trembling, needing to get off. "On your back," he said tightly, and I was happy to oblige.

"You used to like me from behind, right?" I remembered. I'd have been fine with that, but it got tiring after awhile. Still, I doubted he'd last long now no matter how he took me.

"I used to be young and immature," he agreed. "I used to watch too much porn."

I laughed gaily. "You?" I laid down, using the pillows this time; I'd been riding him sideways on the bed. "Hard to picture Mr Clean watching porn."

"Yeah, well, like I said. Young and immature. Now I want to see your face when I cum." He came up onto his knees, his cock very ready. I gazed at it and my legs fell open. He paused. "Speaking of which, uhh..." He looked apologetic. "I don't have any condoms."

What a sweetie! "You don't need any," I told him squarely, and then I reached down to my sensitive clit and began to play with myself. It was a little too intense, my body still trying to recover, but I knew what the sight would do to him. He grinned, shuffled forward, and propped himself right above me. "Just take what you want," I whispered to him, reaching lazily out to stroke him gently.

He didn't say anything, just sank down with his eyes fixed on my pussy. His aim was perfect, me sighing inadvertently as he entered. I rested my hands comfortably on his ass, feeling the muscles there as they drove him into me. I was looking down my body, watching inch after inch disappear until our bellies met in a tangle of pubic hair, and then I let my head dip back onto the pillow.

My expression dared him to have his way with me, and that's exactly what happened. I'd been sensual, almost gentle on top of him, but neither of us wanted that now. He pulled all the way out, leaving me whimpering, and his face took on a cruel scowl as he pushed back in. He began fucking me hard, savagely, the mattress protesting.

And I loved it. We were all grunting throats and bad breath and slapping bellies, his hands hooked over my shoulders to hold me in place so he wouldn't fuck me clear into the headboard. Sweat flew off him despite the A/C, and I concentrated on just staying still and letting him use me. He was grunting, his eyes wild, his thrusts steady and percussive like a metronome, and I struggled to clasp his hips with my legs and try to keep up. I felt my teeth clench in my head.

"Yeah," he began chanting. "Jesus Christ!" I might have managed a moan or two in reply, but I didn't have any more words; my brain was far gone by then, and I was barely able to tell when his thrusts grew more erratic, his ass flexing uncontrolled beneath my fingers, but I picked up on it and I knew he was nearly done. The last thrusts were savage, almost painful, and then he was all the way in me, his cock jumping and leaping in my pussy, his hot breath gasping out into my face as he filled me.

And when I finally started paying attention to myself again, I was laughing giddily.

* * *

The green numbers on the digital clock said 2:24 as I awoke suddenly to the inky blackness of the condo room, the insistent hum of the A/C, and something new: a gentle hand, scratching lightly at my naked back. It felt sweet, tender, and I snuggled backward until I felt Aaron's solid body waiting for me, his limbs warm and protective as he held me, his dick flexing slightly between the cheeks of my ass.

So I woke up, reached back, and let him have me again. Right there, sideways, moving gently with me under the covers, I took him into me one more time while he gripped my body, neither of us saying a word.

* * *

"Know what I think, Ash?"

"What do you think, Aaron?" I brushed a coil of hair behind my ear, tucking it into my sunglasses. He smiled at me with some of that old tenderness.

We'd shared a taxi to the tiny airport, the rickety little vehicle throwing us against each other as the driver took the dusty coral roads like a Formula One racer, and now they were calling my 9:15 to Miami.

"I think you're a fantastic catch. Chad's luckier than he knows." He nodded to himself. "And I think this will be your last summer alone, after all."

The sunglasses hid a sudden rush of tears, so totally uncharacteristic of me that for a moment, I couldn't speak. When I could, my voice came out thick. "Keep in touch, Aaron."

"You too, Ash." There was no kiss, no hug, just a wave as he walked away. I watched him go, then sighed and smiled as I took my phone out to call Chad.

I was going home.

Voboy
Voboy
1,783 Followers